All Comments on 'Life Anew'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
mordbrandmordbrandabout 5 years ago
Ended a tad abruptly

But still worth five stars. Thanks for the story.

dinkymacdinkymacabout 5 years ago
Great story!!

Thanks for sharing.

How about a new story with some Cajun dialect, when you feel like it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ended abruptly...

I love the story, only complaint I have is that it ended rather abruptly. Would like to have seen more of the shift in feeling from John toward Belle. Also would have been nice to give more details on Belle's transition. But damn good read. Hope to see more of this story in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

please write more like this one it is really good hope for more

cali_fraecali_fraeabout 5 years ago
Thanks!

I always look forward to reading your work. Yet another great story, thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank you

Excellent writing. Loved it.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
So. Good so far......?

Ended super abruptly, if this is indeed the end. Else...

Good start. When is Part 2 due?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
JacknJohn

I love how Belle could cum while sucking others and how riding her small toy in the shower she would spurt. I so want to meet a woman like her!

Bi47Bi47about 5 years ago
Mmmmmmmmmmm😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

WOW this was magnificent!!!!!!!!!!!! Great story thank you.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Doll has been busy for quite a while

Nicole was Nicholas, Polly was Paul, and Emily was Emily (not everything has to change!).

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Oops, wrong story

Sorry

RhondaParker54RhondaParker54about 5 years ago
Cum Again

Loved this story, the way you developed it was good and the ending, realistic as young people get over their prejudices and follow their hearts. Looking forward to further submissions. A suggestion is don't rely on spell checker invest in a program that also corrects grammar.

purpledaze808purpledaze808over 4 years ago
Great story until the end

5 stars for the story development and flow. Throughout the story, it was a good read, however, like others, I would have to agree that it ended rather quickly. It felt a little like you had a great idea, fleshed it out to something wonderful, and then threw something in to call it done.

cabbage01132cabbage01132about 4 years ago
5*

probably the best writer on lit, JBs "loving wives" stories are the best, but testament to his story telling skills i now read everything he writes, even categories i normally wouldn't read. brilliant story 5*

laurieg_tvlaurieg_tvalmost 2 years ago

Great story. (ended abrubtly, however).

Biggest scare was that I thought John was growing pot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.