All Comments on 'Lady in Red Ch. 31'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Being picky

A classic example of incorrectly using "that" for "who" is in the last sentence of this chapter. The sentence reads the country wants to succumb to Bond, not the female spy. Should have used "who".

rublicksrublicksover 10 years ago
being picky

more like being a prick

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 10 years ago
Poor Steve.....

He just keeps on keeping on. Great series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You're the best

HDK,

You are the best. But, I won't read this until it's done. Gotta have it all at once. I'm dying for the ending. How many more chapters are planned if I can ask.

Again, keep it up.

Matt Moreau

ManofMithgarManofMithgarover 10 years ago
Great chapter

I am loving this series. I just need you to write faster. ha ha You have a wonderful way with your scenarios and just the right timbre to each scene. I really enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a Wonderful Goofy Story

Can't get enough. Just keeping track of the harem screws me up.

Looking forward to the Russian trip challenging Steve's crisis management skills.

Keep it up.

I'm sure the OTHER Mr. anonymous was really just volunteering to proofread your stories for you. What a great guy.

You write good stories. I particularly liked "In My Life". A little Steve in that guy.

lfweis48lfweis48over 10 years ago
Don't you dare stop this great story

Can't wait fir the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you!

What else can I say...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what

?????????????????is this all of the story

gv1horsegv1horseover 10 years ago
thank you

this is another great chapter. are we getting close to ch. 32 and 33

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's time for 32.

More than thirty days. Hope you are OK. It's time for 32

gv1horsegv1horseover 10 years ago
THANK YOU

I just spent the last few days re-reading all the chapters in this story. I have actually read it all 3 times now. It still draws me in and I love it as I anxiously wait for chapter 32. once again I say congratulations on your excellent writing skills. Thank you so much for writing this.

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent as usual

OK, I'll admit it. I'm anxious where is 32? I need my fix.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Excellent story, one of the best i've read in a while. hope the next chapters will be coming soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1*

wow, I've almost lost my girlfriend, better I make out with the family!

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
everything but outer space - so far

"I've been to an inaugural ball, the White House for a state dinner, Paris for modeling, Los Angeles to be in a TV show, Florida to watch a movie being made, and pretty soon to Russia to attend another state dinner,"

ogreunderhillogreunderhillabout 5 years ago
Great story

I think that this is one of the best stories I have ever read. The characters are people to me. Not just characters in a story. I find myself anxious to see what will happen next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rescue

Steve runs to save Qwen from a photo shoot so he must be dressed and swims out in his clothes.Then when it is all over he heads back to finish filming in his wet clothes?.Attention to detail as as been seen in previous chapters ,is not this authors strong point.

kmreaderkmreaderover 4 years ago
Missed Opportunity?

I’m obviously late to the party as an additional 30+ chapters have been posted to date so it’s very possible that the story will play out exactly as described below, but I wonder since it was not mentioned in this chapter if the harrowing rip tide rescue isn’t a missed opportunity to provide “real” footage for the movie that is being filmed. There’s cameras everywhere and the scene where Gwen rushes into the surf to save the child followed by Steve rushing in to save both from the rip tide could have been used in the movie to cement the two characters feelings. First he witnesses her character and that of her family standing up for the one handed waitress only to be fortified by her selfless rescue attempt of the drowning boy. Surely there were enough cameras present and filming to provide the footage they would need to include this scene in a film.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just

Just more repetitive crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Enough is enough

It's officially time for these kids to save up money for their future. They've given all of their money thus far. But these people at the hospital need to tell them enough is enough and force them to keep their checks.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Short and sweet.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Excellent story, cannot get enough of it.

5/5

Rapier875Rapier875about 1 year ago

I love Kate's character !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories