All Comments on 'Lady in Red Ch. 16'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nine Stars!

Nine Stars! Really ten, but the cliffhangers are starting to constitute cruel and unusual punishment.

WistfulSeniorWistfulSenioralmost 11 years ago
Excellent Story

I find myself really looking forward to each installment of this story. You are writing an exceptional tale. While the characters are really larger than life and the events seem unrealistic on the surface, in reality this is a fantasy and just about anything goes. This is like many different stories, each remarkable in itself, all rolled into one set of characters and events. Wonderful writing.

For those leaving comments who want to poo-poo the unrealistic nature of this story line, who says it has to be more realistic? Just enjoy the literary work for its' own sake and stop trying to take others down with you.

ag2507ag2507almost 11 years ago
Meany!

Too short and no fair stopping there.

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
I Love Fantasy (and LW)

but that is a hell of spot to stop!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

The camel jockey doesn't live that can beat Steve Hammer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love your work but....

This cliffhanger is really not playing fair!

I think Steve Hammer needs to visit you so you post longer chapters.

jcano22jcano22almost 11 years ago
Here are the possibilities:

1. Steve is dead...no one wants this...but he died making sure no one else was harmed.

2. He is severely injured...meaning being paralyzed, maimed, or severe frostbite.

3. He is still being held captive...he may not even be in North America.

4. He might be buried alive.

5. They found the locket but not Steve.

ace4869ace4869almost 11 years ago
Well Hell

Dammit HDK you up and wrote another good one just to leave us hanging. I love it! Every day when I get up I look to see if you have posted a new chapter and that gives me something to look forward to. Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love it but

You are killing me:) I love this series. I find myself signing on daily just to see if you have added the next chapter, even though I know you usually post every 3 days or so. I dying for a longer chapter. Keep up the great work! Sue

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please

I think your storys great but please get the dialog sorted. Its like there's dialog from a ton of different eras and class's all coming from one person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Steve would risk his life to save Lisa, but she sells him out to save her own life?

OK, scratch Lisa from the list of super heroes. Bet she's still a great fuck. Hey, everybody has their role.

Just thought a lame comment was fitting for such a lame plot and characters.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 8 years ago
The Right Thing

What would Steve have wanted? Lisa to die so the terrorist has to find another way to come at Steve?

Lisa did the right thing and let someone with a better chance to come thru it replace her.

The wrong thing, damn "shipping". I can take the high silliness level, but the whole "everyone needs a romantic partner" idea is annoying. Plus it really screws up the harem fantasy... *grin*

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
I agree with

Anonymous

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Can

Can someone please explain to me how the terrorist,can hold a gun and tie Steve's hands at the same time.Our unarmed combat expert would have overcome the terrorist in smarter of seconds.If you are going to write some thing at least make it some what possible and not full of flaws.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
How

How did Paula know Uncle Joe's apartment had stairs as she as never been there.Also if she got married after college and Lisa is twenty three,then Laura cannot be Forty two,just two of the many flaws in these stories.It appears the author doesn't read them.

hudsinihudsiniover 4 years ago
A lot of negative comments about a great story

I suppose all of the anon users question how a gruffalo can make owl ice-cream in a deep dark wood. It's a story, written with some errors but this does not take away from the fact it's a good story. And why after 16 chapters if it bothers you that much are you still reading it. Keep up the great work Knight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
How

How come we never meet Paula's father?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hudsini........Thank you. !!!

Exactly my thoughts. Why does anyone "torture "

themself by reading this if it's so bad? It's a fictional story, get over it. Oh and to you haters, shhhhh, real softly......people are laughing at you

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 3 years ago

So if this story isn’t a poster child for OPEN CARRY without any license or a license being recognised by every other state, then I don’t know what is. AND and person that owns a tool and is responsible and expects to be able to use that tool should get expert instruction and not just target shooting on an indoor range.

Seriously even just 1 kits at the school assembly with a pistol could have detected the event entirely or caused havoc for the criminal Muslim terrorists. What if there were 10 that were armed? There was over 300 kids and that’s still only a 3% adoption rate.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Still going strong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To "Jackspeed2u" - hard agree, at least with your first sentence. ALL the poster stories I see for open carry are over-the-top hero stroke fantasies. In your gun-clutching dreams, you can be the savior we all need. Meanwhile, in our dreary reality, more guns mean more wackos murdering little kids. Oh, my bad - I guess you'd be aiming the second-, third- and fourth-graders so they aren't such tempting targets.

I'm a little surprised this series petered out mid-cliffhanger. I'm guessing the real-life adventures of our real-life Washington-outsider President eventually sickened even HDK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories