Kryptonite Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As light came through the window, I climbed from bed and got dressed. Nan was still sleeping. Dan was up and making pancakes when I went into the kitchen. He put a plate full in front of me as I sat down. We ate a delicious breakfast and began to clean things up.

That was when Nan came into the kitchen. She sat at the table and looked at me. I smiled at her.

“Good morning, sleepy head. You must be hungry! Would you like me to make you some pancakes?” I asked.

Dan strolled over behind Nan and began squeezing her breasts. Nan looked at his hands and then at me.

“Are you going to allow him to do this to me?” she demanded.

“You sure seemed to want it yesterday,” I replied. “You are a grown woman and can make your own decisions. Do you want him to stop?”

“Steve, I want you to make him stop! I want to be your wife, and no one else’s. I want to keep you till I die. Have I ruined that?” she asked with a tear slowly working down her cheek.

Before I could answer, she continued. “I don’t know why I gave in to this guy so easily. I don’t know why you didn’t kill him, or me, or both of us. Are you planning to divorce me?”

Dan slid his hands inside Nan’s blouse and was feeling her tits and pinching her nipples. He always pushed everything!

“Nan, I love you and certainly have no intentions of ever leaving you. Do you think you can be happy with me?” I wanted to know. “My cock is about average.”

“If you could get this fellow to release my tits, I would hug you, Steve! You are more than enough man for me!” cried Nan.

“Dan, get your hands out of her shirt and let her come to me,” I insisted. “You may have to fish without me, at least for a while!”

Dan laughed as he removed his hands, and Nan jumped up and came to me. She sat in my lap and kissed me hard.

“After you make love to me, you have some ‘splainin’ to do, Steve! It is hard to believe, but you had something to do with my seduction! I hope you got whatever you wanted. I got more than I wanted, I think!” she laughed. “I have literally had my fill of Big-boy over there. I am definitely a one-man woman now, and forever. I will be the best wife you could ever imagine.”

“You already are!” I laughed. “Don’t even try to guess what I can imagine!”

12