All Comments on 'Kryptonite Ch. 03'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
jaggers0053jaggers0053almost 20 years ago
fun to read

not a great story but a fun to read story. enjoyed it.

thank you.

don

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
A Confusing ride

This chapter was certainly unsettling. If I were the husband I would seek professional help. He's really screwed up. To put your wife through a rape and then continue the offense by using your "friend" as a human dildo? He's got some serious problems. And the friend may have a big digit but little else.

Why would he allow himself to be used in this fashion? Friendship? Hero worship? Who knows.

This is one time where I was hoping that the wife would leave. He doesn't deserve her. She may have her flaws but they certainly are overwhelmed by his.

ManofthehillpeopleManofthehillpeoplealmost 20 years ago
A bit different, but good story

Liked the part 1 and 2, and liked this as well. Very easy laid back...but hot story. Kinda weird part three here...but I found the wife just wanting the hubby in the end refreshing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I Liked it

As others have said, part 3 was a little odd, I'm not really sure how but it doesn't really matter cause the story was cool. Keep writing more stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I had a wife who wanted to see what a big one felt

I also had a wife who wanted to see what a big one felt like so gave her a night to find out and the guy had a 9" one and about 6" circumference and screwed her twice and she was so sore up inside for a week that she didn't want me for over a week but said one night was enough for that a big one like that

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
WHY?

Why didn't he leave things alone rather than start the email seduction leading to her fucking, sucking Dan??

Just don't like the way it ended.

sexmatesexmateover 19 years ago
At least they are together in the end?

Still not my cup but Will she really stay with him and only have sex with her husband after all that? Why did she only want her husband after his friend just fucked her silly and she been fantasizing about him for months? I think I need my blood pressure checked? I don't get it.

Sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Chapter 3 better than chapter 2.

Overall, the story is far below the average for this author. Very little in the story is erotic because the characters go beyond reasonable limits. Why not just have her fucked by an elephant and her pussy is split open and she loses half her blood and almost dies and goes to the hospital and gets 600 stiches.

No doubt that would get many sick people jacking off. However, for normal people, more is not better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Bad

This is an extremely implausible story that is far below this author's usual talents. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
So Sadly Disrespectful of Yourself

I can't believe someone wrote this self cuckolding using your name. This writer is a wimp who likes pathetic male humiliation whereas you would never stoop so low - would you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I liked it

It's broadly true that women don't care much about cock size, even admitting that big ones can hurt when they hit the cervix. Contrary to what the story teller says this offers no entrance except when everything is relaxed at the end of pregnancy. To thrust aagainst it then could well harm the child by introducing disease.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
liking it

it's a sex story, more plausible than most.

coming from experience & husband likes to watch!

meanunclebobmeanunclebobalmost 17 years ago
I cannot believe........

people write these responses like the story should be real. For fucking shits sake; these are fantasy stories. (for the most part). All these ass-holes complain like it was their wife getting hammered. Then again, they probably have and these fucks cannot live with it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Ray and Debra

That was the best episode of "Everyone Loves Raymond" I have ever saw... Well... I wish I could have SEEN it. Seriously, it should be made into a movie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good Erotic Story

Good erotic story. It may not be believable to many men/husbands and women/wives, but its main theme is certainly realistic enough. Swinging, swapping, hotwifing, and cuckolding is much more common than "polite" society is willing to accept. And it can be quite wholesome for a marriage if both spouses so consent, both true in this story, and as I can attest from personal experience. From a pure story perspective, I especially appreciate the deliberate loose ends HDK leaves for us to speculate about here and in many of his other stories. A good story should always leave a reader wanting more while the main plot is tied up.

ProxyAccountProxyAccountover 13 years ago
One of the Worse Series

This sort of stuff is pretty repulsive to me, but I guess that there's a lot of cuckold fetish folks out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ProxyAccount --lighten up

HDK is one of the most respected and liked authors here...get a life and respect his stories for what they were intended!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Husband sure showed Wife didn’t he

A lot easier to have your friend fuck your wife and go fishing than actually be nice to someone you live your life with. If you’re not getting enuf of what you want, bring over a friend to do the job for you. After all, that’s a lot easier than bringing her flowers, or even acting like a husband, might for his wife once in awhile, ”to be wined, dined, licked, played with, and given some costly bauble, just for the opportunity.“ Guess if 1 friend is good, then the whole neighborhood would be better to get her “kryptonite” pulsing for you. And while they are busy with her you can “just watch the ball game, or go fishing.” Outsourcing the marriage and leaving the sex. Hey, why not just rent a whore, that’s probably cheapest and most efficient over all. No small talk at all. No need to pay for things like groceries, health care, or a marriage license. You, the fish, and old lefty can stroll off into the sunset happily ever after. LOL

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
Well crafted Tale

Full of interesting ideas and twists. HDK almost had me believing in Kryptonite! I gave it a good grade because it was worth piece of work.

I even liked the basic idea, but I admit that the delivering of his wife up to the guys in the porno theater and to his buddy revolted me. So I wish that I had not read it...

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
HDK,JPB, Matt Monroe and Rob Comer.........lol

You guys are the king's of wimpy cuckold husbands. His friend fucks his wife and they love it. Why don't you have her fuck the 23rd Airborne atleast she would be doing something for her country.

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
Sigh

Is it a rite of passage to write at least one cuckold story?

And talk about breaking SOD! Honestly HDK! You are trying to tell me that a guy who just bust a nut turned down FISHING to fuck again?

I was born at night, but not last night.

BestinblueBestinblueabout 12 years ago
very well balanced story

I enjoyed this series a lot. There are some really fun angles but the best is the good balance between the plot, the depth of the characters and the sex part.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
Color me not convinced -

By any one of the three -

I suspect Dan will respect his friends wishes - not sure but think so (as you wrote hiom)

She is a lost cause - she is in shock - again - but she has no self control (as you wrote her lol)

He has no clue who he is or what he wants - so he can't be predicted (as you wrote him of course)

So THEY have not yet begun to fall apart - she will never be a true wife for him again - I hope you got whatever you wanted. I got more than I wanted, I THINK she says - dead meat walking -

Well constructed and written as usual but seems to be a significant departure??

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
Well, it was quite entertaining.

And my fears were not realized. Of course, it is just a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
sort of

seemed like it was written by a 10 year old.

calflashcalflashalmost 10 years ago
wanker

what a wanker to set his wife up like than and even enjoy it to the point of ejaculating in his pants watching.

If he was having problems with her early on he should have had the balls to give her some ultimatums. As it was, the marriage was not in great shape and worth saving at that point unless things changed/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Interesting twists and turns. I enjoyed it a lot !!!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Ok

trying to figure out if this should be taken seriously.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Lame-O

Okay, I'll go along with letting her experience blowing the big cock, but to let her see him watching, then let Dan fuck her again?

And then she's okay with realizing that he set her up?

Too unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Go and die Slut of writer you r

Go n kill yourself... u r a slut of a writer...

The worst story EVER..

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 8 years ago
Well written

And that's all we can ask for. Entertainment. I feel this was more of a comedy than anything else.

With that in mind, I do have to laugh at some of the comments. Especially that last one. Holy fuck, dude!

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
All's well that ends well...

...I guess?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your worst ever

I have read most of your offerings. Some very good, some average and this was your worse ever. A1 rating.

Oldfart72Oldfart72over 7 years ago
Demented

That has to be what u r

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 7 years ago
Wife hoodwinked.

I couldn´t stop laughing at the thought of a woman possibly writing this story. It was great I loved it. I think LW needs a little more of this type of comedy keep up the great work and keep us laughing. Thank you for sharing this skit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
From you this was pure trash

One of your early mistakes? Writing this ,fucks a whole bunch of guys and he stays with her and she is not pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not good

I have read many of your stories.... in comparison, I wonder if somebody else wrote this one with your name.....The worst I have read......

The_WatermanThe_Watermanalmost 7 years ago
I liked it!

I gave you a 5*. Just a story fellas, Just a story!

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago
Pretty good

Would have made a few changes but otherwise pretty good. No male pride or ego to deal with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

What a lucky bastard having a friend with a big cock stretching his wife's tight pussy. Thanks to all the big cock men out there who help us average or below average wimps with our wives.

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 6 years ago
Great story! 5**

This is a wonderful story you have given us. It was Hot & Erotic and you explained Women’s Control over Men so well. It’s nice to know that Nan’s craving for Big Cock has been satisfied for now. However, I’m sure Dan and Steve can work out a new plan. Steve and Nan will be able to role play the “Slut Game” for their enjoyment for sure. Thank you!

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
CHUMMING HER OUT FOR TRAINING

you still are a knowing cuck which makes you both happy, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of the best series of all time

Too bad no one these days is writing anything near this great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Best series ever

A real gem.

ErotFanErotFanover 5 years ago
Second read after two and a half years

While wandering around in the doldrums for a couple years I have been returning to the old master authors.

I found some new stories have been added and read a couple, but then I realized this was the only NonCon you've listed so jumped to it next. I was delighted to rediscover this little gem.

Just a great story that I admit I didn't fully appreciate at the time. I had to wander through so many mediocre authors before the stars start shining (pun intended). Innovative, humorous and fap-worthy all at the same time. I'd award another star to each segment, except that the second already was a fiver!

I will spend some time here and make sure I haven't overlooked any stories from the first time around.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 5 years ago
Can’t find a score low enough to rate this

I’ll never understand the cuckold mentality. If she’s submissive, that she can’t think for herself. Dump her and your so called friends now.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Wife training?

There are some things that a husband should not do. One is teach your wife how to drive. Another is to teach her to be a slut in your bedroom. That is best left to a third party because a husband just doesn't have the heart to force his wife to do what she doesn't want to, but really wants to. She just has to be convinced. It is only the insecurity and unwillingness of men to allow their women to experience a variety of sex that feed the negativity of cuckolding. It doesn't have to be a negative experience. It can be a positive fore all three parties. A 5 Star Rating.

SsnowmannSsnowmannover 4 years ago
Great ending

Thank you for the hot husband and wife ending to the trilogy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Delusional

That he would actually believe he will ever be enough for her again. She is always going to crave someone else's cock and will eventually leave him for the next big thing. And the sad thing about it is he thinks he's actually in control. She looked him straight the face as she was telling another man to fuck her while his cum was drying on her face. There is a reason polygamous relationships rarely last.

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

I guess it ended well, Steve seemed to enjoy things a lot. I guess he's a VERY secure and self confident man. And heck, he went from no pussy to all the pussy he wanted, I think it was worth sharing her for a while. I certainly voted five stars for all parts, even though the theatre scene was a little disturbing.

SnJ2430SnJ2430almost 4 years ago
The ending

He finally went from perve to full cuck mode, when he allowed Dan to spend the cabin afternoon AND night with her, thats beyond sexy watching, now there's serious intimacy. He lost her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Ridiculous story, last paragraphs are completely unbelievable.

Don't know why the protagonist is so happy go lucky about being a cuckold and having a slut wife.

At one point I thought this author was a good writer, I must somehow have missed all his cuckold stories until recently.

Ignorance is bliss I guess.

ffrank16ffrank16almost 4 years ago
Sorry

But it is only a fantasy of a cuckold !!

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

LOL. Love it.. Greater Love hath no man, than that he share with his fishing buddy.

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 3 years ago

Didn't like this one at all

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

I didn't like the story.

A guy awakens his wife's sexuality using his friend with a big cock. He then encourages his wife to follow her new sexuality. Then the finally where she meets the friend again and swears she is over him.

He is playing a very risky game but he has nothing to lose. He is already not having sex with his wife so he can only gain from the experience.

I did not like the ending. No, I don't think the wife is "a one-man woman now", but I think he and his wife can always go for another fishing trip...

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 2 years ago

I liked the story but there is no way that she suddenly "saw the light" about her infidelity. After sneaking around fot months and submitting to this guy now she cares so much? Doesn't ring true imo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She would not of wanted to stop with his horse dick friend and I don't think her husband would want her to stop

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Im guessing you just repressed your bisexual side in your writing because you couldnt handle the truth from the readers.

Clearly you were a BIG fucking flamer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’ve read and enjoyed a lot of your stories, but this was absolutely the worst one yet. All the characters were loathsome. Gave it 1* purely because I couldn’t give it a minus rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’ve read and enjoyed a lot of your stories, but this was absolutely the worst one yet. All the characters were loathsome. Gave it 1* purely because I couldn’t give it a minus rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As always, your audience is made up of readers with different points of view; isn't it amazing, though, that all the reviews panning the plotline and insulting the author SIMPLY CAN'T SEEM TO STOP READING THE DAMN STORY EVEN WHEN THEY'VE BEEN ABLE TO FORCE THEMSELVES TO SLOG THROUGH TWO WHOLE CHAPTERS???

Psychologists have a term for that kind of fascination.

Well done. Loved it. Keep writing.

MLJ

bobareenobobareeno9 months ago

I must confess, I gave this 5 stars. All’s fucking well that ends fucking well.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

@anon with the caps on: you'll find that most commenters that object to shit like this actually just kind of skip and skim through it.

slowhand21slowhand215 months ago

She’s belongs on the streets.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Kryptonite Ch. 02 Previous Part
Kryptonite Series Info