Justin Thyme Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slipped the robe down and off her shoulders, exposing her back and what looked like would be some very nasty bruising on her left side, where she had bounced off the door rather hard. She slipped the tee-shirt over her head and lay back with a sigh, rolling her hips enough to free up the robe, and dropped it to the floor. "Ohhh, I hurt all over! I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be worse."

Rosemary brushed her hair back a bit and said, "Just rest a bit. Try to sleep if you can. I've got to talk to Justin for a minute. I'll be back in just a few. Don't worry about waking me tonight if you need something, or if you pain gets bad. That's why you are here, K?" She walked around the bed and started for my room, then stopped and pulled her shirt over her head. I had almost switched off the monitor, but stopped with my hand on the switch when she pulled her shirt loose from her shorts.

"What are you doing? You going in there naked?" Steph laughed as Rosemary tossed her shirt at her.

"No, I'm not going naked. I'm just getting ready for bed first, and getting comfortable. Mom doesn't like it when I am around Justin in just my nightshirt, but I like being out of this bra," and she popped it off, and then rubbed her breasts, as if trying to restore circulation. I groaned as she massaged them right in front of the Koala. This was the first time she had ever done so.

"What about Mr. Koala?"

Rosemary laughed. "Mr. Koala, I'm not embarrassing you, am I?" She turned back to Stephie and said, "I forgot he was even there. I know I've been silly about him, but he just seems so real. I still talk to him about things, but I had other things on my mind tonight." Rosemary stepped over to the Koala and stroked his fur softly, with those luscious boobs right in front of my eyes. Leaning forward, she rubbed the top of his head between her breasts and sighed, "His fur feels so nice on my skin! I'm almost tempted to sleep with him, but I know it wouldn't be too good on all the electrical stuff Justin did with him."

The camera came back into focus again as she pulled away. "Did you like that Mr. Koala? Was it as good for you as it was for me?" She and Stephanie both broke up laughing at the joke and Rosemary unbuttoned her shorts and dropped them to the floor. I was to be disappointed though, as she pulled a tee shirt over her head before slipping her panties to the floor. Quickly, I turned off the monitor and moved across the room before she could leave her room and walk across the hall to mine.

I needn't have hurried. Just as I turned off the monitor and walked across the room I heard Mom knock on Rosemary's door and ask if everyone was settled OK. I should have known Mom would be up to check on Steph. She isn't one to leave people alone who needed help. I switched the monitor back on, not expecting a show, but so I could know what was going on. It wasn't eavesdropping per se, but keeping abreast of plans.

". . . now I want you to make yourself totally at home. If you need something don't hesitate, but ask me, OK?" Steph nodded. "We'll have to work something out about getting you some clothes tomorrow. . ."

"That's not a problem, Mom. I've got stuff she can wear."

"Oh, OK. Now don't feel like you have to get up in the morning or anything. You just get some rest. If you need anything, one of us will be happy to get it for you. Now I won't be around most of the day tomorrow, I have an open house, so I'll be gone by about 9:30, and probably won't be home before 3:30 or 4:00. Don't hesitate to call my cell, though, for anything. OK?"

"Thank you." Steph sounded sleepy. Her pain pills were starting to kick in already.

"Rosemary, remember your Dad has that Kiwanis golf outing tomorrow as well, so he won't be around until tomorrow night. Justin can help out with anything you need. He's good about things."

"Yeah, I know. We'll get along fine."

"Why don't you get out of here for a bit and let Stephanie go to sleep." Mom looked at Rosemary and cocked an eyebrow. "But, not like that! Put a robe on or something before you leave the room."

"OK, Mom. Steph, if you need something just buzz my cell. I want to talk with Justin about our house for a bit before I go to bed, if he hasn't gone to sleep already. I doubt he has yet. It is still early for him." Rosemary gave Mom a hug. "Thanks, Mom for being you. You're the greatest."

An almost drunken sounding Stephanie echoed her from the bed, "You got that right, Rosie. Thanks."

"That's not a problem, dear. You are almost like a daughter to me, as close as you are to Rosemary, and you are welcome in my home anytime." Mom laid her hand on Steph's cheek gently, then leaned down and kissed her on the forehead like she used to do with us when we were sick in bed.

I turned off the monitor then, expecting Rosemary at any moment. I peeled down to my boxers and sat down at my work table as if I had been working on something. Mom knocked on my door, but fortunately didn't open it. "Goodnight, Justin. Thank you for helping with Stephanie tonight. I love you."

"Good night, Mom. Love you, too!"

It was a couple of minutes before I heard a light tap on my door, and Rosemary slipped into my room. She had on her robe, but when she had the door shut behind her and saw I was looking she slipped it off with a giggle. "Mom told me I had to wear it when I left the room, but she didn't say I had to leave it on."

She hanged the robe on my doorknob and then hurried across the room and into my arms. "Oh, Justin, can you really believe our house? It's beautiful!"

"Yeah, I know. Dad said he was going to move Mom down there and give us this one instead. He said it wasn't fair we get to live in a nicer house than they do. It's a tremendous opportunity they have given us, and that is for sure."

"I can't wait until we move down there and have the house to ourselves. You don't know how many times I wanted to rip your clothes off of you and attack your body today. I made notes of several places I want to make love to you, though!" She smiled her impish grin.

I sat down in my desk chair, and Rosemary sat in my lap and snuggled. It was not overtly sexual, yet the close contact and the love shown by it were more sexual than the sex act by itself. Just the act of showing my love through holding her was gratifying. The more time I spent with Rosemary the more I was learning that love was about so much more than just the physical union, but the soul bond that transcended mere sex. Don't get me wrong, I loved sex with Rosemary, and it seemed to be on my mind continually, but for now sitting and holding her more than sufficed, especially since opportunity for more was not there. I just couldn't get enough of her presence.

We talked at length about the house, and what we wanted to do with it, how we would decide who to accept as tenants, and then the subject got serious quickly. We turned to talking about Susie, and how we could help her. We concluded I needed to call Grandpa first thing in the morning and pick his brain. Since we weren't family getting information would be hard, especially with her parents stuck on a cruise ship.

Finally, Rosemary rose to go to bed. We had talked out everything we could on the house, and it was getting late. As she turned to go, Rosemary turned back around and just grazed the tips of her tee-shirt covered nipples across my chest and whispered, "Tomorrow, Mom has an open house, and Dad has the Kiwanis golf outing. Maybe we can find time for some fun, depending on how Steph is doing." She leaned in and gave me the lightest little peck on the lips, grabbed her robe from the doorknob, and slipped across the hall. It was to be another very lonely night in my bed.

Sunday morning I awoke early, as usual, and immediately I started thinking about Susie, and getting Grandpa involved in her situation if possible. I called the hospital, but could get no more information than she was in guarded condition, and that no visitors were allowed. I went down to the kitchen and made coffee, which always put Mom in a good mood if it was ready when she got up. It was still much too early to call Grandpa. I fixed myself some breakfast and began to get ready to go to work. Rosemary and I had forgotten about that when we were making plans for today. Another roadblock to our getting together!

Dad came bustling through the kitchen and poured coffee into a large travel mug. "Thanks, Son. This hits the spot! I don't have time for breakfast, sorry, but I overslept a bit. I'm due to tee off in thirty minutes. I won't be home until after dinner, actually, probably late, but I'd like to talk with you about some ideas on the house if we could tonight."

"Yeah, sure. I'll be here. Have fun today."

"Uh huh. I can't wait until I can retire and quit doing all of these things! Seems like I never have a day or a weekend I can call my own! If it isn't this charity thing it's a ribbon cutting or something. I guess it's the price I have to pay to live like we do, but I'm not always sure it's worth it." He hurried out the door just as Mom came down the steps.

"Do I smell coffee ready?"

"Sure thing, Mom." I was pouring a cup for her as I spoke. I set it down at her place, and she settled into her chair and cradled the mug in her tiny hands. "Thanks, hon. I really appreciate this. I'm glad you are up. I really wanted to talk with you a few minutes before I have to hurry off. Sometimes I wish I could retire! It seems I'm always running off to do something instead of staying home like I would like. Sometimes I think the price to live like this is too high!"

"That's funny. Dad was saying the same thing as he went out the door."

Mom sighed deeply. "It seems like you two were just born, and you are getting ready to move out in just a few weeks. My babies are growing up, and I'm never around to enjoy it. By the way, son, I just want you to know how proud I am of the kind of young man you have become. I appreciate the way you cared for Stephanie last night. You didn't have to carry her up those stairs, but you knew she would be more comfortable than on the couch. You've also shown real maturity in taking on responsibilities lately. You have no idea how proud that makes a parent. The way you and Rosemary have started caring for each other again is special. You two used to be so close when you were little, and now to see you working together again is so sweet."

If she only knew, I know she wouldn't think it sweet!

"Thanks, Mom. Taking care of Steph was no problem. She and Rosemary are such good friends, and besides, she is a very sweet girl."

"She seems like it. Is she someone you are interested in?"

"Oh, I don't know. She's nice and all that, and she's Rosie's friend. We talk and stuff, but I haven't asked her out or anything. We're just friends at the moment. I'm really not all that worried about going out much yet. I'd rather wait until college. I'm going to have enough on my plate with the house and studying. I don't think I need to get tied down with a girl right now."

"I think that's wise. Be friends, and don't get too involved just yet. Making friends and keeping them friends is much more important for now. Like I said, you are growing up to fast." Mom stood up and put her cup in the dishwasher. She gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. "We'll be having pastries and things at the open house, so I'll wait until I'm there to eat anything. Thank you for the coffee."

I sat at the table and finished my coffee while jotting a few notes on a napkin of things to be done on the house as they came to my mind. My brain works that way. Often after working on something and, then sleeping on it the ideas will just pop the next morning. I can't explain how it works, just that it does. Security was an area of concern to me. The house was not in a bad area, but to me a house full of girls was a potential issue. I wanted to be certain they were safe, and as protected as we could make them. Electronic locks with key cards had already been decided upon, and security cameras had been discussed. As I thought on things I decided I wanted more than just cameras at entrances, but I also wanted them over the parking area, and covering the back areas of the property. Safety was something I wanted to be able to use to market our property to parents of potential tenants. I tried to think as a father would think, and Rosemary came to my mind. How would I want the place secured if she was to live there?

As if thinking of Rosemary called to her, I heard her coming down the stairs, but I wasn't prepared to see her nude body round the corner as she entered the kitchen. Not that I minded! I could get used to that in the mornings without discomfort!

"Good morning, Justin. Any coffee left?"

"Sure, I'll get you a cup." I stepped over to the coffee maker, but I dropped the cup I reached for while looking at Rosemary. It shattered all over the counter, into the sink, and on the floor.

"What's the matter, 'big brother'? Something distracting you this morning?" Rosemary giggled. "Do I need to get my own to protect the crockery?" I shook my head in frustration. At least it wasn't one of Mom's good cups, but an advertising mug from Dad's company. Rosemary stepped over to me and wrapped her arms around my shoulders. "Don't worry about the coffee. I really need a hug worse. I really missed you last night, and with Stephie in the bed with me I couldn't even get myself off. After sitting on your lap and feeling your cock last night I was so horny! I knew today was going to be a nude day for sure! Join me?"

I was a little tentative with Stephie just up the stairs, but it was to enticing to pass up. I quickly pulled my shirt over my head as Rosemary swept up the broken cup, and my shorts dropped quickly to the floor after the shirt. I was at full erection immediately, and as soon as Rosemary set the broom down I gathered her into my arms to feel the glorious softness of her breasts against the skin of my chest. "Oh, I needed that," sighed Rosemary into my ear. "You have no idea how badly I missed you last night!"

The trouble was; I did know how badly I was missed, because I had spent a fitful, lonely night myself. I nuzzled her neck and planted light kisses behind her ear, which caused goose bumps to appear on her shoulder. I found it interesting the way she would get the goose bumps only on the side I was teasing. Stepping back, I released her to get her coffee, and I sat down on a chair. Rosemary walked over with her coffee a moment later, and instead of sitting in the chair next to me as I expected turned my chair enough that she could straddle my legs. She set her coffee down momentarily and slid herself forward until her pussy was in contact with my erect cock, and then leaned forward until her nipples grazed my chest, and kissed me lightly on the lips.

"I think this is the way I want to drink my morning coffee from now on." Her hips flexed enough for me to feel her pussy rubbing lightly against my cock, and then she leaned back enough to put the cup to her lips and sip the brew. My eyes roamed up and down her exquisite shape, and my hands stroked tenderly up and down her sides, from the curves of her hips to the swell of her breasts, tracing the feminine form in all its glory as my eyes drank in the luscious sight of her breasts and excited nipples.

I couldn't help myself. I had to lean down and take the nipples in my mouth by turn and gently suckle and caress them with my tongue. Rosemary set her cup down with a sigh, and leaned backward allowing my questing mouth better access, and in the process pressed even more closely with her hips. My hands slid down, and grasping her ass cheeks I pulled forward, pressing her even more tightly against my cock. As I paid more attention to her nipples with my mouth and tongue her hips undulated, rubbing her pussy up and down just a little on my cock, and I could feel moisture collecting on the upper portion of my ball sack as well. Her head was thrust back, and her mouth was slack with a quiet moan emanating from it. As much as I was enjoying her breasts I couldn't resist moving my mouth up to her neck and kissing and nuzzling the alabaster skin, while crushing her breasts against my chest tightly. Another moan from her lips, and I felt a hand squeeze between our bodies to grasp my cock and stroke it a few times.

Rosemary whispered in my ear, "I just can't stand it anymore. I have to have you in me! She slipped back and rose up just enough to pull my cock to the entrance of her pussy and she slowly sat back down on me, easing my cock into her tight, very wet, and slippery pussy. She let out a quiet "Ohhhhhh" as she settled down on me and squeezed her breasts snugly to me with a bear hug that nearly expelled all of my breath. After sitting still for a few moments, other than a rhythmic squeeze and release of her pussy muscles on my cock, she slowly started rocking her hips and lifting herself up and lowering herself back down on my penis. My hips were rocking in time with her movements, thrusting in and out.

I knew I wasn't going to last long, and I did my best to limit my strokes, trying to make it last for her, but I knew it was hopeless. My balls were tightening up, and my muscles quivered as I tried hard to hold out. Sweat was beading my forehead, and running into my eyes, when with a quiet wail Rosemary thrust down hard on my cock and quivered, with her pussy spasming around my cock. I lost it. I thrust into her as hard as I could as my cock and balls pulsed repeatedly.

I guess the angle was just right for her clit to press against my cock as we moved against each other, and her heightened arousal was sufficient to bring her to orgasm so quickly. All I know is it was mind-blowing, and I loved her more than I knew was possible. I held her to me tightly, and kissed her neck repeatedly as we came down from our climax, and as our breathing slowed enough to whisper to her, "I love you." I felt her press her cheek tightly against my cheek adding to our hug, when I heard it.

"That was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!" said Stephanie, who was standing with a hand under her tee-shirt, holding her pussy, and looking at us with big, wide eyes.