All Comments on 'Justin Thyme Ch. 06'

by Callicious

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yes

This is going to be a work of art when it is finished. The speed is perfect but I hate to have to keep waiting for the next chapter.

Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

Seems a threesome with Steph in the shower is the next logical place for the story to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yes please continue

I enjoy your story and I just like the way you are slowly developing the story. To many time I had read story where the writer either rush it or lose track. But you have a good feel as to how you want your story to go. I'm like other readers who can't wait for the next chapter. It seem like Justin, Rosemary and Stephanie are growing closer. It would be nice to see what happens next for the three of them. Also would like to know what happens to Susie. So please don't take to long to post the next chapter and maybe make it a little longer.

rockyraccoon35rockyraccoon35over 10 years ago
love it!

keeps getting better and better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love it!

I love your writing and do appreciate the slow build up but man I wish there was more of this story to read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great story hope you can continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just one word to describe

Absolutely AMAZING.

That's the only thing that I can say about this story. I just love it and can't help it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good story, but ....

... if you had a proof-reader and an Editor to help and advise you it could have been far better!!

I've given you 4* but it could have been tops!

Go to "Literotica"; "Index"; "Volunteer Editors" and get someone to help you!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 10 years ago
Rates a five BUT!

Rates a five But because your teasing me I only gave you a four, six chapters and you leave it hanging like that?

WistfulSeniorWistfulSeniorover 10 years ago
Excellent Story

I am fully enjoying your story and find myself anxiously looking forward to each chapter. While there are an occasional minor grammatical error, I find them to be a non-issue to the integrity and readability of the story itself. I rated a 5 for the overall quality of the story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

This is a great series and I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing Story

I have loved your story so far and almost impatiently wait for each new chapter.

TheYoungManTheYoungManover 10 years ago
Absolutely love it.

I really wish this were a book. And you for sure cannot just leave it off here. It reads so nicely and everything is paced perfectly. I am begging you for more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
together!

hope rose and justin can end up being together happily and forever! great work keep it up!

Riverwolf0222Riverwolf0222over 10 years ago
Great

I like this series a lot. I can't wait to find out what happens with the four. I hope Susie is going to be fine. I look forward to the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Security System

I love the story as well. I can't wait for more.

I think that when they design the security system for the new house, he ought to place a Koala in each bedroom!

And speaking of Koala's, I get the impression that Rosemary knows that the one in her bedroom has the camera installed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

He's going to get in trouble for Mr. Koala

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great story, looking forward to more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fantastic

This is my favorite serie of all.. Wonderfully written..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please more....

Great story but how long are you going to keep us waiting for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful Story

There are so many ways this could go bad, and you have avoided them all. Very well paced (a trifle frustrating for those of us who want it all now) continuing sweet and romantic, with enough sex but not too much. You have a very deft hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks again!

Considering they've only shared a bed one night, its getting pretty old how angsty they are getting with all the 'I missed you last night' and 'I couldnt sleep' etc. ..not very realistic to me. Yeah, sure it would be great to have been able to, but this seems a bit over the top and sappy.

Other minor note, she commented on how she couldnt get off b/c steph was sleeping in her bed. Didnt all three of the girls just stand in her room and jill off in front of each other the other day? Doing it in the dark under the covers next to a drugged up girl is a piece of cake ;)

Everything else rocked! Looking forward to the next installment or twenty! ;)

New house: pinhole cameras in all of the rooms and bathrooms? Motion/sound detection auto-record to disk! Pherehormone spray despenser mounted in the common rooms (just kidding! Saw that one in another story;)

Oh! I see a hidden room or tunnel coming up in his new attic room behind the bookcases, yay!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Lovin'it!

You are a grand story teller, and I'm enjoying every word, sentence, and nuance. As you may have noticed, I'm not moving through the chapters very fast.

Sorry to only be able to give 5 stars, so here are a few more,*****.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Rest well fine writer

You are missed. I just read you passed away. To your family I pray for them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hey, I just realised that Justin and Rosemary's parents could have been even more corny, by calling Rosemary "Rosemary-Anne Thyme" (Rosemary and Thyme). 😂 Then again I don't think Rosemary's middle name is ever mentioned, so maybe it is Anne.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous