All Comments on 'Jupiter Has Landed Ch. 02'

by Ada Stuart

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hehehe

You are a very weird writer. Your past few stories were wonderful. But I'm not sure if I like this plot here yet I couldn't stop myself from reading this one as your writing is very creative and addictive.

So dear sweet Ada I can only afford you with a 75 or 4 in that matter. Thanks anyway still and you are one cool writer.

marexotic18marexotic18about 16 years ago
Loved it!

Great story!!!

amja7578amja7578over 10 years ago

Interesting...pity you quit :-(

verbicideverbicidealmost 10 years ago
Thank you

After the first part of the story, where she ended up submitting so readily to the kidnapper's rape, I had serious doubts about this story. Thank you for laying those doubts to rest. You can definitely tell it was a woman who wrote this, because most male writers on the site would have had her "suddenly realize that all she wanted was to belong to this masterful man" after she orgasmed...or somesuch similar garbage. It's always nice to read a story where a strong person stays strong and an educated woman isn't protrayed as a doormat or a manipulative bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAda Stuart@Ada Stuart
----- Latest news: Apr 9th: I've made my first coupon code so until May 15th you can get "Doctor Daddy" with a 25% discount using the coupon code "WR75G" or use this link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1041558. -- Mar 18th: The complete version of "Taming the Grump" is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories