Jug Of Wine, Loaf Of Bread

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All done," Rosa announced. "You?"

"Just about," Holly said, twisting the timer. "Can take a little break right now, though."

Rosa did not protest as Holly pulled her to the couch, rather than to the bedroom. As before, Rosa allowed Holly to position her, head on the arm rest of the couch.

Rosa's pussy had tasted nice to Holly when they'd made love the previous day. But now, wet with her excitement, with the sweat from her labors mingling in, Rosa's fragrance and taste was truly intoxicating. Holly licked and sucked on Rosa's lips for a few moments, then thrust two fingers into Rosa's pussy.

Rosa's anus had a heavy taste of sweat and earthy spices as Holly tongued it. Rosa grunted and squealed as Holly then thrust two fingers into Rosa's rectum while suckling on Rosa's clitoris.

"Augh! Oh God yes," Rosa suddenly cried out and Holly's face was wet with Rosa's ejaculation.

"Now you," Rosa demanded, pulling Holly to lay on her couch.

Holly twisted into position, putting her left foot on the floor, her right foot on the back of the couch. Holly hoped Rosa would get the message and would skip any niceties, skip any foreplay. She was pleased; Rosa knelt between Holly's legs and brought her mouth to Holly's wet pussy.

"Mm, yes," Holly hissed, massaging her own breasts while Rosa's tongue lapped up and down Holly's puffy lips.

"Yes, oh God yes," Holly agreed as Rosa's tongue batted at Holly's clitoris.

Holly twisted and tugged at her hard nipples while Rosa's mouth and fingers toyed with Holly's pussy. Holly's first orgasm was quick and Rosa lapped at Holly's heavy lips while Holly grunted and thrashed in orgasm.

"Yyeess," Holly hissed out when she felt Rosa's hot tongue lapping at her anus.

"Oh!" Holly grunted as Rosa drove two fingers into Holly's tight anus.

Holly had another orgasm as Rosa's fingers toyed with Holly's pussy and anus. After sucking and fingering Holly to another orgasm, Rosa wiggled forward and lay atop Holly, masking her breasts against Holly's breasts, pressing her hairless mound against Holly's scruff of orange pubic hair. The two lovers kissed, thrusting their tongues into each other's mouths.

The timer dinged and Rosa scrambled away from Holly. Holly gave Rosa a smile and a quick kiss before rushing to the kitchen.

While in the kitchen, Holly checked her orders again, put the last batch into the oven to bake, then quickly prepared two ham and cheese sandwiches on her new garlic oregano loaf. She grabbed two cans of Gratchley's beer and the two women sat on the couch and ate.

After her last batch came out of the oven, Rosa dressed and told Holly she needed to go. Even though it was Sunday, they had four offices to clean that night and she needed a few hours of sleep.

"I uh, you want me run you on home?" Holly asked.

"Rosa smiled prettily and agreed.

"I see you next Saturday, okay?" Rosa said when Holly pulled up in front of Rosa's apartment complex.

"Sat...oh, okay," Holly said. "Yeah, you got work. And I got work too."

With a soft kiss, Rosa was gone. Holly returned to her apartment and smiled when she opened the door. There was the smell of bread, the smell of sex, and even the smell of disinfectant.

Saturday morning, in the produce section of Natural Peaks, Holly grabbed five Fuji apples, some slightly green bananas and a pineapple. She paused for a long moment, debating with herself whether or not to grab one of the coconuts, and finally decided against it. After selecting some bulbs of garlic, Holly approached the grains section of the store.

"Hi," Rosa smiled, blushing slightly.

"Hi," Holly smiled, feeling the crotch of her panties getting wet.

Rosa again wore her low-rider denim shorts and a black crop top. Much of her delectable flesh was exposed, including her beautiful buttocks.

"Hi Holly, what you getting today?" Trish smiled, preparing to scoop the wheat onto the table.

Holly gave in to temptation and leaned over, pressing her lips to Rosa's lips. Then, wrapping her left arm around Rosa's slim waist, Holly gave Trish her usual order.

On the way out of the store, Holly again grabbed a jug of wine. She veered over to another aisle and grabbed a can of all-natural vegetable oil shortening. She smiled at Rosa's questioning look.

"It makes an excellent lube," Holly whispered and gave Rosa's buttock a firm squeeze.

"Ooooh!" Rosa breathed out and gave a little shiver of delight.

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories. I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take the time to rate my stories, those that 'Favorite' my words.

Holly Frentz is a minor character mentioned in 'XYZ' in the Mature category. In 'XYZ' Holly was paralegal to Garrett Dunning. But after Garrett's abrupt dismissal, Holly would have been let go by the vindictive Elizabeth Dumont.

Holly's new place of employment, Prescott Conglomerates is introduced in '2 Alliance Square' in the Lesbian Sex category.

Kelli Danbridge, Holly's four foot two inch blonde lover with the 'outie' belly button is a character first introduced in 'Multiple Units #206' in the Anal category.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.