Jug Of Wine, Loaf Of Bread

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,065 Followers

Rosa quickly approached her climax. Holly again ceased her oral attack of Rosa's clitoris and Rosa growled in frustration.

Holly then brought her tongue to the flesh between Rosa's pussy and anus. Holly continued to finger Rosa's pussy with her index and middle finger. When Holly Reached Rosa's anus, she added her ring finger to the thrusting in and out of Rosa's pussy and lapped eagerly at Rosa's sweaty anus. Holly pulled her left hand from spreading Rosa's pussy down to Rosa's right buttock. Holly pulled on Rosa's firm buttock, slightly opening Rosa's anus for her probing tongue.

Rosa babbled something in Spanish, but did not push Holly's head away from her buttocks. Rosa did not protest as Holly tried to force her tongue into Rosa's rectum.

Holly again lapped and sucked on Rosa's clitoris. Rosa's excitement grew and she hunched her crotch against Holly's face. Holly brought her middle finger to Rosa's spittle lubricated anus and worked the finger into Rosa's rectum. She sucked Rosa's clitoris into her mouth and lightly nipped at the sensitive nub.

"Aieegh!" Rosa screamed out loud.

Holly quickly added her index and ring fingers to her middle finger and fingered Rosa's rectum while sucking Rosa's clitoris. Rosa's beautiful ass bucked and thrashed, bouncing on the couch cushion. Her right leg fell from the back of the couch and lay across Holly's back.

Holly released Rosa's clitoris and lapped urgently at Rosa's puffy inner lips, tasting Rosa's pleasure. Her fingers continued to plumb Rosa's rectum as Rosa slowly came down from her orgasm.

Keeping her fingers in Rosa's rectum, Holly again sought out Rosa's clitoris. Rosa tensed as Holly sucked on the nub. With a gentle bite, Holly again brought Rosa to orgasm.

Holly then pulled her fingers from Rosa's rectum and sat back on her knees. Holly pulled her tee shirt up and off and struggled out of her heavy bra. Rosa watched Holly strip, then reached down and pulled her own half shirt up and off.

"Sixty nine?" Holly asked, now standing to wiggle out of her shorts and panties.

"Yes," Rosa agreed.

The couch wasn't designed for the act of sixty nine, but Holly was hesitant to bring any stranger into her bedroom. The bedroom was Holly's sanctuary. Even though she lived alone, Holly kept the door of her bedroom tightly shut.

Rosa wiggled to pull her head from the padded armrest. Holly swung her right knee up and over, straddling Rosa's head. Holly leaned forward, bringing her head to Rosa's plump pussy.

Holly sighed in pleasure as she felt Rosa's blunt fingers at her lightly furred crotch. She let out a small moan as Rosa's fat tongue swiped up and down Holly's wet inner lips. With one more moan, Holly bent forward and used her left hand to open Rosa's pussy again.

Holly could tell that Rosa was no stranger to lesbian sex. The girl lapped, sucked and fingered Holly's pussy, bringing Holly closer and closer to her climax.

"Augh, oh God yes," Holly cried out when she felt Rosa's tongue at her anus.

Rosa used a hand to open Holly's buttocks. She lapped insistently at Holly's tightly crinkled rosebud.

"God yes!" Holly cried out in orgasm when Rosa's teeth lightly nipped at Holly's dangling clitoris, two of Rosa's fingers plumbing Holly's rectum.

Holly fingered Rosa's rectum while she sucked on Rosa's clitoris. Again, both women tensed in orgasm.

After catching her breath, Holly wiggled away from Rosa's insistent mouth. Rosa sat up and the two women kissed. Rosa's fingers trailed over Holly's large breasts, over Holly's smooth belly to Holly's crotch. Holly likewise played with Rosa's sweet breasts before dipping two fingers into Rosa's honeypot. The two women continued to kiss as they fingered one another to orgasm.

"Come on; let's see about that dough," Holly said, gently pushing Rosa's fingers away from her pussy.

Now nude, the two women entered the kitchen. Holly insisted that they wash their hands, then they punched the bread dough down and covered the bowl to allow the bread to rise again.

"Um, your bathroom?" Rosa asked, kissing Holly deeply.

Holly showed Rosa where the bathroom was. While the girl was in the bathroom, Holly went into her bedroom and retrieved her favorite toy; an eight inch strap-on vibrator. The leather harness had one belt that fastened around Holly's slim waist, and belts that fastened around each thigh. The base of the vibrator was dotted with several hard latex nubs that rubbed maddeningly against Holly's clitoris and splayed pussy lips. When she turned on the vibrator at the base of the instrument, it sent delicious tremors up and down Holly's spine. The tip of the phallus was flared, much like a man's penis, and the vibrator within the tip was quite pleasurable to Holly's partner.

Holly found the tube of lubricant and determined she should buy some more lubricant the next time she was at Burns & Burns Grocers grocery store. Or perhaps she should run to the small pharmacy on the ground floor of Oakleaf Towers, next to Natural Peak Grocers.

"Oh!" Rosa gasped as she saw Holly enter the living room, large cock protruding from her crotch.

"I uh, hope you, I need to fuck you," Holly asked.

Rosa nodded her agreement and the two young women kissed. Rosa did look a little curious as Holly positioned her on her hands and knees on her couch. Holly put her left knee on the couch cushion, but kept her right foot on the floor, for more leverage. She switched both base and shaft vibrators on at medium speed.

"Oh!" Rosa groaned deep in her throat as Holly pressed the tip of the dildo into Rosa's plump pussy.

Holly worked the thick instrument into Rosa, thrusting little by little. Both women grunted and groaned; the vibrators were working well, pleasuring both women as the movements forced the base of the phallus against Holly's pussy, and the tip of the phallus and flared ridge were rubbing deliciously along Rosa's inner walls.

Holly grabbed the bottle of lubricant from the coffee table and squeezed a dollop onto the crack of Rosa's cute ass, right above Rosa's tight little anus. Rosa did let out a little squeak and Holly cursed herself for not remembering to warm the lubricant first.

"Oh, Amiga!" Rosa grunted and shuddered as Holly smeared the dollop of lube around Rosa's tight little pucker.

Holly smeared the lubricant around and around, then gently pushed against the opening. There was only token resistance to her fingertip. Rosa let out another grunt as Holly worked her middle finger into Rosa's bowels.

"Oh!" Oh yes," Rosa shuddered in orgasm as Holly worked middle and index finger into Rosa's greasy rectum, while fucking Rosa's pussy with the thick phallus.

Holly dribbled another dollop of lube onto the crack of Rosa's ass as Rosa grunted and shuddered through her orgasm.

Holly reached around Rosa's hip and found Rosa's splayed pussy lips. Rosa screamed out in pleasure as Holly diddled Rosa's clitoris.

When Rosa shook through a third orgasm, Holly reached up and fondled Rosa's heavy breasts, tugging and pulling Rosa's hard nipples. Then Holly reached down and again diddled Rosa's clitoris.

"Augh!" Rosa cried out and shook, then babbled something in Spanish.

Holly pulled her dildo from Rosa's pussy and dragged the tip of the cock through the dollop of lube she'd squeezed out onto Rosa's ass crack. Pulling the fingers of her left hand from Rosa's stretched anus, Holly aimed the tip of her cock at Rosa's slowly constricting anus.

"Oh Holy Mother of God!" Rosa cried out as Holly pushed the flared head of her cock into Rosa's greased anus.

Rosa did not pull away, she did not demand that Holly stop. Holly didn't give Rosa the opportunity to pull away, she held Rosa's right breast firmly.

"Oh, sweet Jesus," Holly cried out as the base's vibrations brought her to orgasm.

Holly's orgasm caused her to buck, driving more of the phallus into Rosa's bowels. Rosa sobbed out once, then drove her hips backward, to take more of Holly's cock into her bowels.

"Augh, oh my God, yes!" Holly cried out seeing that nearly all eight inches were deep inside of her lover's beautiful ass.

Rosa's own orgasm brought on a second orgasm in Holly. The two thrust and bucked and grunted against one another.

"Aieeh, shit!" Rosa screamed and fell forward, her arms unable to hold her up any longer.

Holly was glad she had her right foot on the floor; she was able to push off and follow Rosa's descent. While Rosa lay on the couch, Holly thrust her cock in and out of Rosa's bowels for a moment, until a third powerful orgasm raced through Holly's guts.

Rosa whimpered As Holly slowly pulled the dildo from Rosa's stretched, abused anus. Holly placed a soft kiss on Rosa's shoulder as she dismounted.

In the bathroom, Holly switched off the powerful motors then unbuckled her cock. She placed it on the rim of the sink, then grabbed a face cloth from the miniscule linen closet. She ran the water in the sink until she felt warm water begin.

"Oh, Amiga," Rosa sighed as she felt Holly gently sponge Rosa's raw rectum.

Rosa cooed again when she felt Holly's lips on her shoulder, close to her throat. With one more kiss, Holly padded back to the bathroom.

A few moments later, Holly roused Rosa and showed the Latin beauty how to scald milk on the stove. While the milk sat in the pot, Holly set the oven to 350 degrees. While the oven heated, Holly and Rosa rolled out four long loaves of bread from the ball of dough. Then Holly brushed each loaf with the scalded milk.

Sitting on Holly's couch again while Cocteau Twins played, Holly and Rosa made out while fingering each other's wet pussies. Rosa bent and took one of Holly's nipples into her mouth and sucked forcefully. Then Rosa leaned down and licked along Holly's inner lips until she found Holly's clitoris.

"Mmph! Oh," Holly moaned as Rosa licked her to orgasm.

The timer let out a noisy buzz and Holly gently pushed Rosa away. She pulled the loaves from the oven and set them out on the racks. With soft kisses and touches, Rosa and Holly dressed. Then Holly wrapped two of the warm loaves for Rosa.

"Come on," Holly smiled, grabbing her purse. "I'll run you on home."

Rosa almost forgot her own bag of stone ground wheat. She smiled and suggested, forgetting the bag would have given her a reason to come see Holly again.

As Holly drove Rosa toward Rosa's apartment, Rosa told Holly she worked as a maid, worked for Martin & Dickenson Cleaning Services.

"I work the night shift," Rosa said. "That's when we do most of our work; you know, offices and that kind of stuff."

"You like it?" Holly asked, pulling up to the apartment building that Rosa pointed to.

"Yeah, I mean, I guess," Rosa shrugged. "I mean, Tina and me? We make twelve an hour. When I worked at that Pak N' Sak, I was making nine an hour; I quit right after I got robbed. Mother Fucker was saying shit like he was going kill me and shit."

"Oh my God! I'd have quit too," Holly gasped. "Yeah, I bet you do like cleaning better. I know I couldn't do it; I hate cleaning. I hate cleaning my own place and you seen how teeny tiny it is."

"My butt hurts," Rosa announced with a giggle.

"Aw, if there wasn't so many people looking," Holly teased, pointing to the three kids and two women that gawked at the Lexus, "I'd kiss it and make it better."

"Uh huh," Rosa giggled again and kissed Holly directly on her lips before getting out of the car.

Holly heard Rosa greet the two women in Spanish as she shut Holly's car door. Holly gave a little toot of her horn before backing out of the apartment's parking lot.

Entering her apartment again, Holly was greeted by two competing smells. The smell of sex, and the smell of freshly baked bread. The smell of sex gave Holly a reason to smile. It also made her pussy tingle. The smell of bread was a comforting, inviting smell, but it also reminded Holly that she had fourteen loaves of bread to bake for Monday.

She stripped off her clothing and double checked her orders. Then, she measured out the ingredients and prepared several batches of dough.

That task done, Holly selected 'Kings & Queens' by Leah and hit 'play' on her stereo. Symphonic Metal wasn't to everyone's tastes; Holly had wanted to seduce, fuck Rosa, not expand the girl's musical horizons. So with Rosa there, Holly had played more accessible music.

When alone, though, Holly liked the darker, heavier tones of metal. She scampered to her bedroom, marched to her bedside table and dug out Big Bob.

The name Big Bob stood for Big Battery Operated Buddy, and Big Bob lived up to his name. He was a sleek glass vibrator that measured twelve inches long and tapered from the smoothly rounded head to a four inch circumference at the base. Holly grabbed a ragged old towel from underneath her bed and marched back to her living room.

"Shit, definitely need more lube," Holly murmured as she switched on Big Bob's powerful motor.

"Augh, God yes," Holly hissed as she rubbed the slick head of Big Bob up and down her swollen labia.

"Augh oh," Holly moaned as she pressed Big Bob into her willing pussy.

Her first and second orgasms were quick to crest. Holly perched herself on her heels as she squatted above Big Bob. Bouncing a few times, she drove almost all of the beast into her quivering pussy.

Twisting, Holly lay back on the couch. The ragged old towel rested underneath her shaking buttocks.

Big Bob slowly began to slide out of Holly. She used her right hand to push him back into her while her left hand brought her greasy fingers toward her tightly clenched anus. She ran the tips of her fingers around her rosebud, then jammed index and middle fingers into herself. A third orgasm rippled through her as Big Bob continued to churn and throb inside of her pussy while her two fingers thrust in and out of her rectum.

With a 'sploot' the last of the lubricant coated Holly's fingers. She worked her index and middle fingers into herself again, then added her ring finger. The pressure was building up inside of her guts as she allowed Big Bob to slide out of her pussy. Then, kicking her feet up and over, Holly placed her feet against the padded armrest of her couch. She'd impressed more than one young man and quite a few ladies with her flexibility. This position splayed Holly's pussy open beautifully, and also spread her buttocks apart. Holly gripped the base of Big Bob and brought the slick head to her well-greased anus.

"Aw, come on mother fucker, don't fight it," Holly hissed, pushing Big Bob against her clenched, protesting anus.

"Augh, aw God, God damn, augh, oh yes!" Holly screamed out as she forced more than half of Big Bob's length into her bowels.

Holly managed an acrobatic maneuver; bringing her heels down and back, to rest against her buttocks. She then managed to lift herself to perch upright, squatting over Big Bob.

"Augh! Ow, oh God, oh!" Holly cried out as waves of pain throbbed outward from her widely stretch rectum.

"Yyeess!" Holly screamed in orgasm as nearly all of Big Bob throbbed inside of her guts. "Fuck me, you mother fucker, oh yes!"

Moments later, a shaking and sweating Holly dismounted from Big Bob. Weakly, she shut the fierce beast off. Holly gingerly carried the glass phallus to the bathroom and cleaned it off. Then she took a long, hot shower.

Sitting nude on her couch, Holly let her music swirl around her as she drank the last of the red wine and ate a ham sandwich on the last of her crusty rye and wheat bread. Then she checked her dough.

The next morning, Holly was listening to 'Buzz Bomb' by My Scarlet Life while she baked bread for her orders. A knock at the door startled Holly and she grabbed her Glock 19 9mm handgun from its hiding place behind the coffee and rice canisters and warily approached the door.

"Who's there?" she called out.

She did not hear the words, but it sounded female. Holly approached the peephole and chanced looking out. Rosa's pretty face beamed up at her.

"Hey!" Holly cried out, opening the door. "What you doing here?"

"My butt still hurts," Rosa accused, but gave Holly a kiss on her mouth.

"Can't hurt that much if you walked all the way here," Holly teased, closing the door.

"Oh my!" Rosa gasped, seeing the pistol in Holly's hand. "You was going shoot me?"

"If you'd had it coming," Holly said, quickly marching to the kitchen to put the handgun away.

My Scarlet Life's 'Fire' was playing and Rosa absently jiggled to the hypnotic beat of the song. Holly returned and again admired Rosa's backside in the Latina girl's denim shorts. Rosa wore a tee shirt that advertised a not so recent concert tour of Ricky Martin's, but the sleeves and much of the bottom of the tee shirt had been torn away, creating a haphazard crop top of sorts.

"So, what you doing here?" Holly asked, putting an arm around Rosa's middle.

"You gave me some bread, by the way, my mom? Ate like half of one of them loaves all by herself, believe that?" Rosa said.

"She liked it?" Holly asked. "I haven't even had time try mine."

"Loved it," Rosa said and kissed Holly again. "But I remember you said you hate cleaning so thought I'd come over and clean, you know, pay for them loaves."

Rosa, those were a gift," Holly protested.

"And my cleaning? It's a gift to you," Rosa said and kissed Holly again.

"And then after I finish?" Rosa whispered into Holly's ear, lightly raking her fingernails along Holly's spine.

"Then what you waiting on?" Holly whispered and kissed Rosa's lips.

Holly showed Rosa where her cleaning supplies were and returned to the kitchen. She formed three more loaves. Just as the timer dinged to let Holly know the first three loaves were ready to come out, Holly had the next three ready to go into the oven.

"You dress like that when you're working?" Holly asked, coming out of the kitchen.

Rosa was on her knees, running a damp cloth along the baseboard in the living room. From her standing position, Holly was able to see Rosa's unfettered breasts hanging down. She was able to see much of Rosa's buttocks peeking out of the skimpy denim cutoffs. She could also see much of Rosa's bald pubic mound; the crotch of the denim shorts was very thin.

"Hmm? No, Martin makes us wear their shirts," Rosa said, peering over her shoulder at Holly.

Holly bent and gave Rosa's left butt cheek a playful bite. Rosa squealed, then laughed.

"And I usually wear my track pants; who cares they get dirty?" Rosa said, wetting her cloth in a small bucket and moving along to the next section of baseboard.

"I would pay extra if you dressed like that," Holly said, again admiring Rosa's heavy breasts and juicy buttocks.

"Yeah?" Rosa giggled happily.

"Or naked," Holly suggested.

"Yeah?" Rosa giggled again. "Hey, put that what was it? The 'Kiss them for me' singer?"

"Siouxsie and the Banshees," Holly smiled and found the cd.

"Yeah, that's it," Rosa agreed as the music started.

A few minutes later, the sound of Holly's upright vacuum cleaner drowned out the music. Then the whine ceased and Holly formed three more loaves of bread. A moment later, the front door opened, then closed.

"Okay, that's done," Rosa announced, again closing the front door.

"Where'd you go?" Holly asked,

"Throw that bag away; it was full," Rosa said. "You vacuum with a full bag? Makes the place smell bad."

"I didn't know that," Holly admitted.

Holly ground her teeth when she heard Rosa opening the door of her bedroom. She knew she was being ridiculous, but she still didn't like anyone going into her bedroom. Especially if she wasn't in the bedroom to monitor her guest or guests actions.

"Your bedspread's beautiful," Rosa complimented, voice carrying down the hallway.

Thank you," Holly said, taking the second group of loaves out of the oven.

She was just finishing the third batch when Rosa appeared in the kitchen. Holly turned and smiled; Rosa stood, nude.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,065 Followers