All Comments on 'Joni & Mitchell's Swinging Adventure'

by TryAnything

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So let’s see - went to try swinging, wife said she was a bit jealous ger husband being with anyone else. They offered to cut him out? Bit underhand. Let their husband have fun with Joni but limit Mitchell.

At the end of the night, he got to eat a couple of new pushiest and did some fire play with them and discovered he’s secretly a fag.

At these things do men start randomly sucking some other guys cock without first asking if he’s okay with it?

The wife meanwhile also went bi, sucked a couple of new cocks and actually got fucked by other men.

Went to a swinging event, got to fuck no one. The only husband at the evening who didn’t - go Mitchell you gay cuck

sirhugssirhugsabout 2 years ago
Unlike Anon I saw your name and stopped on by

you remain one of the true greats, exporoing boundaries and weaving plots with excellent dialogue, a touch of wit, and happy endings.

Like all of us wjho write, not everty reader will agree, but your writing is definitely for me.

CarnaleyeCarnaleyeabout 2 years ago

Another lusty story which is mind blowing

discobobdiscobobover 1 year ago

a fun read,,really liked it!! well written, well paced. very erotic..

GrandTruthseekeGrandTruthseekeover 1 year ago

Very exciting and hot plot of the story! I really liked all the characters and their beginnings looked very realistic (I give five stars for a great start)! Please write a sequel where the bisexual gangbang between the characters will continue and I will represent myself and my wife in the place of couples with incredible inspiration!

satisweetsatisweet7 months ago

Awesome story, it sounded so real, almost like it actually happened! 😘 I love sex between people when there is an understanding that they are there to enjoy themselves, and are not afraid of doing so. Their attitudes toward sex was so relaxed, yet filled with sexual energy. I love this group…….

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTryAnything@TryAnything
I've been writing since about 1995 and have never until I submitted a few stories to Literotica in 2002 had anyone read anything I've written. I have been absolutely astonished beyond words at the response to my stuff. I write from the sordid depths of my imagination, secret...