All Comments on 'It was Just One Time! - The Sequel'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 205 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 6 years ago
Chalk up one for the revenge ghouls .

The fevered imagination of wannabe vigilantes got free rein in this effort . The first story was a minor but definite jewel for this genre ending for on enigmatic note. This story pandered to the cheap seats . I'm reminded of Miles Davis , he of " Kind of Blue ", "Sketches of Spain", " In A Silent Way " recording Michael Jackson covers near the end of his life in a bid to be relevant.

Yuck..just yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Could you have made this any more wordy? I skipped a lot and still knew what happened.

trandall9991trandall9991about 6 years ago
Sequel?

Talk about unfinished stories...this is one truly unfinished story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I think that's what everyone says.

Every time they see a comment by slumdog. Yuck, just yuck.

CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 6 years ago
The gentleman in me is revolted

But the bastard in me is laughing his arse off.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years agoAuthor
I see that I made a perspective change error.

I started this out in first person, then decided it really needed to be third. I went back and changed what I needed to, but missed the first paragraph. Sorry.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years agoAuthor
Unfinished?

No, it leaves Julie right where I intended: now wondering if the assailant could have been her husband. It’s not a forever looking over her shoulder ending, but just the slightest hint that, despite the very long odds that he never found out, it still could have been him.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
THERE IS ALWAYS THAT ELEMENT OF DOUBT

as for her, I think she suspects, TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 6 years ago
Oh Yeah

Done and done. Worry, bitch.

Five Stars

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 6 years ago
Strong stuff.

Well written and intense.

Top ratings from me.

Impo_64Impo_64about 6 years ago
This was the best way to finish this story...

This was the best way to finish this story...Doubt leading to fear will make her life a living hell...Any little noise will make her jump...Will this make her confess her sin? 4*

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 6 years ago
I liked the ending of The Sopranos...

...especially when I read an interview with the chief writer that explained his intent. And I liked the original ending to Just One Time.

Less is more. The vital information is already there, or implied, or god forbid, the author suggests the audience interject themselves into the consciences of the characters and decide for themselves. Participatory art is challenging to the lazy mind.

I appreciate your introduction of a little satire and humor and rib poking into the LW category, although I think it falls on a lot of deaf ears. Think of the outrage at Swift’s “Modest Proposal”.

By the way, I liked Ostracism, and look forward to finishing Angela also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
intentionally over the top

My thoughts while reading this story are reflected in ''Title of comment''

You wrote Rick rotated through that hospital one summer - three months - perhaps a bit longer.

Wow, over fifty married females, not to mention the single nurses, nor repeats in that breif time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh my , the Literotica association of Temperance against Axe Handles and cheating wives mental health and stability, LW chapter , will be after you with Torches and Pitchforks

Ran by HDK , Kimm and Luedon respectively , this group has determined it their lawful right to assert their morals and convictions on the poor unwashed masses who read here .

Resistance is futile since the old man is now Omnipresent.

I'm surprised that you didn't get the memo ReedRichards .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bummer

The ambiguity of the first part allowed all, including the closet sadists, to imagine their parts. Too bad you couldn't leave well enough alone. RESIST!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice drive-by story

Good job

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years agoAuthor
Anony: oh my

It’s just that a commenter expressed how he wanted the story to end, and I decided to see if I could write something different from my usual. There’s no deep meaning or moral intended.

Note that while Rick got hurt, Julie did not. Of course, it was probably someone other than Mickey who assaulted him! But I don’t know if I could ever write a story about a husband deliberately hurting his wife and that husband not be the villain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I liked the original without the extension. The wives have become the overwhelming underdog in this category. I’d like to see them get a win, once in a while.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
Thud

What is the point of this? Pandering to the bloodthirsty BTB mob, substituting a bolt cutter for a pickaxe handle, isn’t a good look. Are you trying to gain an invite to Randi’s next event? LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice of You

To take on a request like that!

Still leans on the magic seducer device, so hard to get in to it. Sometimes I think stories that depend on some guy who can get into anyone's pants belong in either Mind Control or Sci Fi...

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Saw It Coming

As soon as he asked her to go to the store with him, I KNEW he was going to buy new bolt cutters,

looking4itlooking4itabout 6 years ago

I will never understand and why serial philanderers are revered by some. Is it a secret subconscious desire to be able to do that yourself? A deep rooted jealousy or disrespect for the union of marriage? Why are some of you surprised and abhorred by the fact that when someone interjects themselves between a husband and wife that the reaction can be extremely emotional? In my opinion human beings assault and murder for much less. And worse, the rage and disdain that is shown for the demise a fictional character without core moral values as if they were your neighbor or friend makes me laugh and takes me back to my original questions.

I didn’t see where this section added anything to the original but can see where RR simply took the characters and continued in the manner requested by a reader. Simple as that.

bruce22bruce22about 6 years ago
Have rhat it was a cold fish ending

So, how did he find out.... we men need that information in our playbook.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@sbrooks103x

Wow! Aren't you clever! I'm filled with awe. So glad you told us.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 6 years ago
A dark sequel

In this case, BTB must mean burn the bastard. Difficult to believe that the perp could go through fifty women and not get caught or spread STDs around. I understand the revenge but it is too harsh for my taste. Leaving the end ambiguous is ok - don't need any more about this particular set of characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Enjoyed this sequel, although the revenge was too brutal

I enjoyed this well-written sequel, even though the revenge was far too brutal for me. The wife's punishment was knowing that her husband was capable of astounding brutality - a warning to her for the future. --JRZ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Pandering to the peanut gallery, eh? Disgusting! A true gentleman knows the BEST revenge is eating that fresh, frothing cream pie your wife brings home and loving every delicious drop! Ah, yes, a life well lived, indeed. Come back to our side, Reed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mickey's work gloves

If he was always wearing them out, he was buying wrong kind.

Hod carriers have arguably the hardest physical job in construction, plus they handle abrasive block and brick.

Having worked that job for forty years, now retired I can vouch for the best gloves. Not certain in these days of imports if they are still made.

Wells Lamont White Mule Grips - had little American flag on outside seam. Wells had made decision to manufacture other varieties overseas. For regular person working in yard one pair might last a lifetime

Plus the seams were straight and did not rub fingers raw.

boatbummboatbummabout 6 years ago
Still Chuckling...

....And thanking you for this hilarious, well-deserved, over-the-top comeuppance for a despicable predator! There is certainly no doubt in my mind that Mickey did the deed, and there shouldn't be any in Julie's.... Bolt cutters don't just walk away and take a swim in the Ohio River by themselves, do they?

Too bad she -- along with scores of others -- got zapped with the Martian Slut Ray in the original story. Hopefully she'll be able to resist it's lustful mind-control machinations in the future. ;-)

Thanks again for a few good laughs this morning!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice work

To all those saying "too brutal," the problem with the concept of 'measured reprisal' is the assumption that the evildoer somehow gets to determine the measure. Yeah, good luck with that.

Long ago, we lived in walled or fenced habitats. Within the habitat, there were rules for behavior. And a certain expectation of community-based defense. Members in the community were expected to act in certain ways, respect other members of the community, and band for a common defense. Call it the "reciprocity of civilization."

If you stepped outside the wall or fence, civilization ended, and you had no more expectation of others' behaviors. You might HOPE people would act in certain ways, but there was no guarantee.

In Jolly olde England, one of the terms for that fence was the "paling fence" and the area within it was the pale. From which we get the expression "beyond the pale" for uncivilized behavior. But the key is also reciprocity. If another is not respecting the boundaries of civilization, they cannot expect reciprocity, or even measured reprisal.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years ago
Ximand

After reading the first story, and I wrote a long list of things I fond wrong then looked at Reed's other stories to write a sequel this had to be the only outcome. The story was still ambiguous enough to scare Julie into wondering if. Not knowing if Micky new or not or what he might know keeps this story alive and true to Reed's nature. I for one enjoyed it.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
New Stories

What's happened to the New Stories page? The only thing that comes up is Random stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Re: Ximand - Why is only Rick punished?

It's simple really, he loves her. He was willing to forgive her and move forward, despite the disrespect to him and their marriage. Rick however was a stranger who disrespected him and his marriage and hadn't earned a second chance. Too bad for Rick he learned the hard way that some people will kill or worse over disrespect. Go to any predominantly black community and start screaming moronic kkk slogans and see how fast violence deservingly finds you. In my view screwing another mans wife is just as stupid, and you shouldn't be surprised when the consequences catch up with you.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years agoAuthor
Boatbumm wrote:

"Bolt cutters don't just walk away and take a swim in the Ohio River by themselves, do they?"

As the possessor of over 100 tools, and the owner of probably thrice that, I can tell you, from personal experience, tools most certainly do just walk away, and the more frequently a tool is needed, the more likely it is to leave you.

Work gloves: I used to wear out a pair every two weeks, in labor, in mechanical repair and maintenance and testing. Yeah, I got the cheaper leather palmed, canvas topped gloves from Lowe's or wherever.

bruce22 asked: "So, how did he find out.... we men need that information in our playbook."

Answer is: I don't know, and I don't even know if it was Mickey or some other husband who learned the truth and wrought his vengeance. The idea was that there would be enough similarity that it could have been Mickey, to worry Julie, but the story noted that at least fifty other married women had sampled Rick's forbidden -- and now lost -- wares, and it could have been any of them. If Julie is suddenly worried, what about some of those other wives? After all, the 5'8 to 5'9 the police estimated the assailant to be is right at the average height for the American male; the assailant could have been the husband of dozens of different women, and while the story focused on Julie, there could be many other women there who are fearful it was their husbands who did the deed.

Actually, by the assailant not being caught or identified, the punishment Julie got -- that niggling worry in the back of her mind -- was inflicted on several other women as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Nicely written follow up but a bit too brutal for my tastes.

One thing, Rick, although not remembering all the details about the attack, would have remembered all the women he scored with and would have informed the police of their names or descriptions. This would have put Julie on the interview list as well as put Mickey on the suspect list to be interviewed. (By the way, the idea Julie had, that she would avoid being questioned by the police because they would think that she would be married to a similarly tall husband, is an insult to the police investigating the crime.)

As for the 'over the top' attack on Rick, if Mickey found out that Julie had had sex with Rick, and Mickey WAS the attacker, he probably also would have found out what a serial predator Rick was. (50+ women, REALLY!). He may have decided to play judge and executioner for all the cheated upon husbands and boyfriends. Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
there is no way he would have known she cheated

the punishment does not fit the crime. way over the top.

firemanlitfiremanlitabout 6 years ago

"the punishment does not fit the crime. way over the top."

Depends, if it was your wife, the loss the offender's dick would be justice

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 6 years ago
And what if it wasn't a husband?

What if it was the Lesbian wife of a bisexual nurse who Rick played with?

Or what if it was a woman who, when she told Rick that she was ready to leave her husband for Rick, got laughed at by Rick?

Some women are strong. After all, nurses can't be weaklings in their job.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years agoAuthor
Re; MatBlackUK And what if it wasn't a husband?

LOL! Actually, as I was writing the story, I thought of that angle, but in the end, didn't use it. Then I had a scenario in which Rick was bi, and wound up getting attacked by the 'husband' of a guy he'd fucked on the side. Discarded that one, too.

However, since Rick woke up and told the police that the assailant had said he'd never mess with anyone else's wife ever again, he'd have at least recognized that the voice was male, not female.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years ago
Question to Anon

Have you ever gone down on a woman that has douched not once but twice with Massengill?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Goid shortie

Better BTB than that cuck crap! Grow a pair or buy a pair but no more sick watch my wife with others bullshit. Psychotic psycho babble.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
***snickers***

Too bad about losing the bolt cutters,,,,,,glad they're not very expensive but they've got relatively speaking, dull blades. Perhaps mechanical brush shears with the 18" or so blades might be better because they're sharper,,,,

Pappy7Pappy7about 6 years ago
Not bad, though it seems that if it was her

hubby she should have at least gotten a stern talking to. As for the bolt cutters being dull, that would be part of the thrill of using them. And for the commenter who said that hubby wouldn't have known. Of course he would have heard. Half of the thrill these predators get is bragging to anyone who will listen about the supposedly true and faithful married women they dog. Hubby is known around town and even if he didn't hear it direct someone would have told him. All in all a very nice little parable with the exception of the wife skating. Thanks for sharing this tale and your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sad but true.

No LW slut wife ever seems to realise that her cheating asshole lover doesn't get turned on by the slutty behavior, the sex or her hotness but by the thrill of making another man into a cuckold.

Nice short. I liked it;.

QuietlyLurkingQuietlyLurkingabout 6 years ago
So...

hubby cuts off the guys Johnson but no repercussions for the loving wife? I really hate when stories are left unfinished like this. If I am expected to use my imagination to finish the story, then why do I need the story to start with?

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Right on target

But you know we need chapter 3 now.

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago

First part was ok but sequel sucked. Just macho violent shit waste of time reading.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 6 years ago
Whose side are we on?

Here we have a guy who fucks other men's wives and a guy who tortures and mutilates those who cross him. Are we supposed to pick one?

Danger09Danger09about 6 years ago
What I absolutely HATE with a passion

About stories such as this is the unfair revenge on the guys who fucks the guys wife. I just don't get it. The wife gets to keep her happy life and the poor douche gets his dick & fingers cut off. Why isn't the wives held responsible for falling so easily? I mean yes, the asshole should pay but why is his punishment more severe than the wives? She's the one who betrayed him, she's the one that allowed another man into their lives and in her body. I didn't read where she was drugged, raped or held hostage, she just wanted a pice of what everyone else was getting-- husband, vows, fidelity, respect, trust be damn. I just don't understand what her punishment was? The revenge just seemed so over the top overkill. Where was his anger at his wifes betrayal? Stories like this usually have me on the poor horny idiots side.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So, maybe hubby wanted her to see him get the new bolt cutters?

So she can ponder how just maybe she is at least somewhat guilty for involving poor Rick in the circumstances that lead to his mutilation. Just a little something to think about in the wee, small hours of the morning when she can't sleep.

Or, maybe so she can think about what her punishment might be? Especially if she ever screws around on him again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
sequel to sequel

Well now we need an ultimate sequel detailing how the husband found out about his wife's one time quicky

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
everyone must read first story

In that story, Rick's thoughts clearly indicate Julie was his first conquest at that hospital. He counted on her singing his praises to other nurses.

Even a narcissist like Rick would remember Julie being the first to let him under her scrubs. Rick would certainly be singing to the police, albeit in a higher toned voice.

Fact is Rick's character would compel him to keep a ''scorebook''. Names, dates, descriptions, and ratings. Police would have certainly found that evidence.

Same as the first chapter, this one was rushed, not well thought out and too many holes or contradictions.

Comments in both stories point out the scent or taste of the Massengill double dose would have given Julie away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
poor rick?

Anyone one who intentionally seduces married females should be aware of the possible consequences the higher the number of conquests increasing the likelihood of retribution.

Rick will be fine. Those pale blue eyes will be hit on drsg queen circuit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
''Thank God for Massengill'' ...

...the reader thought, ''Now I can cleanse my memory of having read these two stories! Might take a double dose though.''

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is cop out - even after ALL the reactions you got to your first part!

I really do not appreciate this effort for it was a waste of time. I went to look at what echiboy wrote about the Sopranos! Terrible 2- stars because apparently they delete one star!

graymangazergraymangazerabout 6 years ago

I read the first part: good...good enough to to make me read the sequel.

But sadly a bit disappointed. It was okay up until Michael got attacked, (and he deserved it)then it was pretty predictable. I was hoping for some twist, a surprise ending of sorts, but I saw this coming a mile off.

Nevertheless it was a good read, and well written. A refreshing change from the BTB type of story. A husband that keeps his wife but let's her know she has but one strike left. I just wish it had been a little more subtle.

Still a five, and now to see what else you have ☺

Incidentally: I'm 6.2 tall, my wife is 5.11. When she wears heels she is taller than me and hot as chilli sauce. I just wish I could get her to dye her hair red.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 6 years ago
Adultery is legal; but immoral.

Assault, torture, kidnapping...those are illegal AND immoral, guess who the real victim is and its not hubby.

We justifiably imprison those who commit crimes like these, we hold them in contempt because we recognize they are a constant danger to others. He tortured and crippled a man for fucking his wife. This is not the action of a rational person and having done it once, successfully, who’s to say he hasn’t done this before? Or won’t do it again? After all, this was too well planned to have been his first time...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Whackdoodle

i have to disagree with you sure this guy whent overboard but law is order and not justice and if justice stand over order you can forget about justice!

and there are millions of people in this world that deserve to die but the law protects them.

and further more this person is not a risk to cociety only to those who try to screw his family.he only reacted to a threat to his family

besides in the grant sceem of things its alot more common to kill your wife's lover then not.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
You Gotta

Love It! That's Redneck Husband Judge, Jury and Sentencing! Guilty as charged , let the punishment fit the crime! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

Oh Oh Oh! A short word! If you cheat on a day ending in "Y" then You will be caught

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years agoAuthor
There have been a lot of comments . . .

. . . that the vengeance wrought on Rick was excessively violent and way over the top, and I agree: it was. But this is my first LW story to score over 4.00, so it's apparently what the LW readership like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@ Pennydog55

Don't fuck with a Ky. boys' family. It WILL get you hurt. BAD...... or worse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Perfect! *****

Well done. Sometimes "part 2 by request" will sound forced or just dumb. This one was amazing. Thanks

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
@ RR

“There have been a lot of comments . . .

. . . that the vengeance wrought on Rick was excessively violent and way over the top, and I agree: it was. But this is my first LW story to score over 4.00, so it's apparently what the LW readership like.”

Absolutely! Now you’re getting it! Just keep writing stories where someone ends up tortured, mangled, disfigured, and/or murdered, and you will become an LW HOF writer in no time!

(All you have to do is sell your soul. Small price to pay for praise from anonymous strangers you’ll never meet.)

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years agoAuthor
Joe, haven’t you noticed?

I try to make my stories all different. I’ve done a couple of wife never gets caught stories, a couple of wife gets revenge stories, a RAAC, now a BTB, and I just did a Romance series in which the hero doesn’t get the girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@whackadoodle

First an aside to rr comment on score.

DQS' WWWM and other stories are all scored way above 4

and no disembling of the seducers of wives takes place. Same for ohio and others who write mostly raac.

Yes, whackadoodle, the violence could be considered over the top, but rr was intentionally taking a sarcasm wrapped shot.

Conder the following however. Rick was a sexual preadtor who seemed to concentrate on married females. Over 50 during a three month stay at the hospital and didn't bother with condoms. How many marriages did he intentionally put in jeopardy? How many little children were in danger of serious illness because of their mothers' kisses after being seduced by that predator? Our judicial system has no method to stop such vermin as Rick. He would never reform or even care about the destruction he caused.

I firmly believe rr intentionally went overboard for cynical reasons. But what was the worst of the punishment. The cutting off of fingers? The loping off of cock and balls? Would it have been acceptable to give him and old fashioned ass-kicking? Could that kicking include damage to his ''weapon''?

Perhaps you would limit your response to a sternly worded face-to-face rebuke. How about a petition signed by all the husbands.

Recall a line from a movie - Clint Eastwood??? - something about sooner or later you run into a guy you should not mess with. Another one from somwhere about never get into a fight with a stranger.

Being a msd student, Rick should have enough intelligence to know risks were involved when seducing other men's wives.

I knew a guy who was a construction crew foreman. Arrogant, loud-mouthed and bullied and humiliated his crews. Few if any people liked him. He was known to be a mean drunk and he liked to drink.

One morning he was found in the back parking lot of the bar he frequented. His skull caved in, he will spend rest of his life as a vegatable...no one on any construction crews in town felt bad.

Remember Dale Earnhardt, The Intimidator....liked bumping the leader's car at 200 mph to send him into the wall or spinning out of control endangering all trailing cars. He laughed about it. He loved the nickname. He loved it until some younger guy did exact same thing to him. The drivers Dale sent spinning had talent to keep on track and upright. Evidently Dale was not as good a driver as they were.

Both Rick and Dale were victims of their own arrogance!

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
@ RR (again)

I applaud you for writing different types of stories. I encourage ALL writers to do the same. I hate to see good writers trapped in a certain genre or formula, writing the same story over and over again.

That said, my point stands. If you want high scores and praise in this category, you have to write about a stupid woman married to a righteous man that ends in divorce, humiliation, revenge, and/or murder. It is what it is.

So, if your main purpose for writing is high scores and praise, then give us more stories about body parts lopped off with various tools. You will soon become a legend, and you will be invited to the next exclusive event. If you’re more interested in writing stories that are actually original, thought-provoking, and erotic, then stick to your principles.

I have written a BTB story and several “consequences” stories, but I’ve drawn the line at glorified mutilation. That’s my own, personal, line. It would be nice if stories of mutilation would be removed by the admins of an erotic website, but we don’t live in a perfect world.

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Wow!

You surely hurt SJ's feelings with this story. I'm still looking for his BTB story, but can't read through the other crap to find it. If it's a one off effort from you, I certainly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
26thNCuck says "schwanze" is Argentinian for

"cuck in a closet"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What would really be nice

Is if Swingerjoe would be removed by the administrators of this website.

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Coward

"Schwanze"is actually Cherokee for" coward who hide behind Anonymous"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
MOST OF THE TIME...

women in these stories cheat they feel guilty...but when they don't get caught they feel like cheating again. In this story the wife seems to have taken the "pledge". (For now at least.)

How dis the husband find out? If Rick had fucked fifty plus (mostly married women) at the Hospital... and being a Horn Dog he would have targeted pussy any other place women hung out. And being a slime ball Horn Dog he would most likely brag to his buddies. As you never really know is listening word could have gotten back to the husband. Why no BYB....Mickey has his reasons. Who knows...maybe a Hall Pass down the road. Glad there was a sequel. 5 Stars

etchiboyetchiboyabout 6 years ago
RR - Thanks, and HILARIOUS!!!

I think you know (and everyone else - pay attention) I was being kinda funny in my comment. I was being over the top, on purpose. And you took it way beyond what I “suggested”, so I assume you’re being a bit sarcastic too.

Honestly, I like it when the sexual predator gets, at least, something in the end. I don’t see why only the wife gets put down. She obviously should know better, but the predator (assuming he knows she’s married) should know better too. And they (in most LW stories) rarely get much happening to them. That’s not realistic. Ever seen a bar fight because some guy comes on to another guy’s wife/girlfriend? I was a bartender in a high end restaurant, and still had occassion to pull apart a couple of rowdies over the years because of someone hitting on someone else’s girl. In real life the predator (at least in an alcohol lubricated setting) doesn’t always skate.

This is the first time anyone wrote anything because of my comments. Thanks!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Different Strokes (No pun intended!)

SJ has said, "To each his own, but if a story doesn't fit your taste, how about just shut the fuck up about it."

Words to live by, Joe!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I guess it’s the large amount of both men and woman that work in hospitals, schools large companies etc. . People I know over the years that worked in these facilities always told of the hook ups that happened all the time. Hospitals have over night shifts and some work a few days in a row with plenty of places to sneak off to fuck. This guy worked in a hospital for 25+ years and was telling how he always had a few to fuck every now and then . Always married ones he said because they had much more to lose. This guy was a bragger and said said his favorite were the doctors and nurses both younger and older. He said the first doctor he nabbed was upper thirties with 4 kids. The first time was a quickie but the second he talked her to apt , he was 24 and single. He claimed he took her ass that day and had her beg for it. His motto was when there was very little chance of getting caught almost all were a potential target.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hahahahaha sbrooks telling someone to not comment on a story...classic

Him telling someone to pass on by a story they don’t like is like telling his ex wife to pass a hard dick. He is the elite of commenting on stories he doesn’t like. Every other story in LW that isn’t about BTB in some way is riddled with dozens of his asinine remarks “garbage 1*” “dumb cuckshit “ “for perverts only.” He has so many accounts and wears out the anonymous option posting negative things on those stories. What a completely hypocritical asshole.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
@Anonymous

I'm NOT saying not to comment ON a story, that WOULD be hypocritical.

But SJ DOESN'T comment on stories. He simply posts the SAME complaint about how a type of story that he doesn't like sucks because it's that type of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@swingingjoe

You claim that humilation, revenge, divorce, and abject violence are the only way to get high scores in the LW category is blatantly false.

DQS, HDK, ohio, qhml, tx tall tales, the wanderer, GirlInTheMoon, jikoda, and many others regularly get high rankings. Many of their tales are about reconciliation.

Admittedly, I think sexual predators should feel a great deal of pain. I believe unrepentant serial cheaters should be cast aside and shamed.

The majority of readers can recognize a well crafted story.

Despite my smrking at Rick's missing appendages, I did not score this story very high. First because I determined author was playing a cynical game. Second, because of serious flaws in his story. Numerous flaws in chapter one were pointed out by more than one reader.

Another reader pointed out the most glaring flaw. Rick would want retribution for himself. He would have given Julie's name to police.

Both chapters in this series were hurriedly written. Not sure the author thinks the LW category is worthy of his efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LW SCORES - CHECK MUIRMADRA

The author of this story enjoys insulting the majority of LW readers. You want high score, write QUALITY STORIES!

Muirmadra has half a dozen or so LW submissions average score over 4.5.

No gratuitous violence in them. LW readers mirror real world beliefs that are diametrically opposed.

Some people believe adultery is wrong and consequences follow such behavior. Other people believe swinging and not keeping vows of faithfulness are perfectfully acceptable behavior. For the entire existence of the USA half believe in States Rights, the other half believe the central/federal government should be all powerful.

Those views are entrenched and will always be at odds.

Evidently the majority of readers - those that score anyway - believe rr can write Romance extremely well. Odds are, a number of those same people have sampled his LW offerings and have concluded that category is not his forte.

I use the LW new stories as my portal to this site. I select story to read, and then work through other works by that author regardless of genre.

Some authors I ''discover'' by the comments they left on other writers stories. That is how I came across rr.

I have read the complete ''Number'' series and while not DreamCloud caliber it was much better than this series.

Might be because I believe a woman's number before she was involved with me has no relevance to our relationship.

I met my wife while in my early 20s in a brothel in Butte, Montana. She wasn't the best built, best looking, or best in bed. Before, during, and after I enjoyed her professional services the first time, we both commented as to how this not feel like the usual client-contractor experience. I found out how long before she rotated to another city and when she'd be back. The night before she left she informed me of the private number for the house. I told her I would call to make sure she was working, if not I would save my money for her return. Within three months everyone associated with the house knew were had something going on. I paid to take her on dates. We discussed a future together and made plans. She had a four year old

boy - pregnant as high school sophmore, father of boy ran off, her father was dead, mother invalid on disability from Social Security. I needed steadier employment, she needed GED and tech school. We set up savings acct we would both pay into in her name. I used Labor union resources to locate areas of steady growth and year round work. We check for tech college and she worked towards hs degree while still working girl. We decided once savings hit five thousand we would take off for certain. If I found job we would head out the next day.

That was 34 years ago. Four children of our own. PTA PRESIDENT, den mother and soloist in church choir. We bought modest house, worked landscaping and flower gardens together. I coached boys baseball and girls softball. In all my life I never trusted anyone more than I trusted her. In very early stages of our relationship she worried about not being the kind of girl I should marry. Asked if it would ever bother me. I simply told her of all the men she chose me and I was proud of that.

I am in my early 50s, she was in late 40s but will never turn 50. Been little over two years and miss her everyday.

When a person publically and privately gives their word to be faithful breaking that vow to me is an unforgivable betrayal. If you have doubts do not get married. If you decide you can't keep your word, get a divorce before you break your vows. Pretty simple. I married an ex-working girl and worked night and day to be worthy of her.

One unwelcome moment did take place two years after we married. We returned to Butte for my grandparents 50th anniversary. A couple of my older brother's friends recognized my wife. Comments were made when our family gathered for post-function at my parents' house. My mother and sister(eldest child) refused to talk to my wife. My grandmother actually called her a whore. I hugged and kissed my wife and walked her out to our truck and told her I loved her and would be right back.

Everyone was in the living room when I returned. The chatter immediately ceased. My mother had always desperately wanted grandkids. My sister had needed to undergo a hysterectomy. After three miscarriages and a full term baby was still born my brother's wife had her tubes tied - both of them agreeing she could not go through that devastation again.

I told my family we had decided to wait until the post-function gathering to announce we were 3 months pregnant. I reminded my family of a vow I made on my wedding day and I now would keep. FORSAKING ALL OTHERS, I WILL CLEAVE TO YOU ONLY.

I turned and was out the door and drove away never once looking back.

Never saw or heard about my family to this day! Fact is this is first time they crossed my mind or I spoke of them since that night. Her mother has lived in small cottage behind our home since we bought the house five years in.

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonabout 6 years ago
Somewhat disappointed (but then it wasn't written for me)

The author has stated that his goal in this story, as in "Never Again," was to show a loving wife who cheated one time, wasn't discovered, didn't confess, and never cheated again, and everything was fine. That being the case, I expected to learn more about Julie in this sequel. She solemnly promised herself she would never cheat again. Very well; since her wedding promises weren't enough to keep her from cheating the first time, what did she change? Did she stop or restrict the "naughtiness" she enjoyed? What happened the next time Rick came on to her? (Don't tell me he wouldn't; she put up so little resistance the first time he had to consider her a sure thing.) Did she put more thought into figuring out why she gave in to Rick so easily? (The 'reasons' she comes up with in the first part are at best excuses, and I think she knows it.)

Julie is ReedRichards' character. He knows her better than anyone, and he says she won't cheat again. I was hoping he would show us how she changed so that he could believe that. Since he didn't, I confess I still have my doubts, and I'm afraid the bolt cutters don't resolve them.

GA.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cute. But can't understand why it was written.

It asserts that revenge was exacted upon the predator, but does nothing to further the story of Mick and Julie's relationship, her adultery, or Mick's thoughts and feelings toward his slut wife. I guess we are supposed to assume Mick neutered Rick, but I don't know why. Because he states that his bolt cutters went missing? Obscurity is not subtlety, confusion is not suspense, and coincidence is not implication.

Does it really matter which of the wronged husbands turned the Olympic God into a crippled joker? There are lots of very handsome men in the world, and if over 50 wives became cheating whores because a handsome man suggested that he would like to fuck them, then removing one predator from the whorecosystem will do little to stem the recurrence of more whoring. So what was the point?

Without more details and explanation of how Rick's demise involved Mick, and affected Julie and the future of her marriage, this chapter was a sequel in search of a purpose. It told us a little about the occurrence of some pest removal, but nothing about what damage the bug left in its wake. And that's the more interesting and compelling story. Also the more difficult to create.

Thanks for the effort.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 6 years ago
Stop and go

This story should be a series of chapters. Each one stops abruptly, and the author implies that he wouldn’t have even wrote this “sequel” if not encouraged to do so. We get it- the husband wreaked revenge in a pretty horrific way, but he seems to be sticking with his wife, unless this is one of those slow burn stories where, as soon as his daughter hits 18, he goes after the wife. I hope it’s not one of those. Maybe it’s more like the Telltale Heart and he’ll wage psychological warfare on her. That’d be pretty dickish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you for what you have written. Any more?

Just wanted to say thank you for the story. I would love to see this continue as there are so many directions you could go from here!

deblackbusterdeblackbusterabout 6 years ago
Liked it

Fits in with this mystery thing the authors got going on. Sad we never know who really did do it, but we can all assume it was her husband for sure. Rare too see a story where the husband gets some almighty justice on here.

The way RR is writing his comments about his own story reminds me of nosleep on reddit. Pretty cool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Adds To Chapter One, But...

It still leaves too many questions unanswered. Did Mickey maim "Rick The Dick"? Well, of course, he did. But does Julie know it was Mickey? Are they headed for divorce? How did Mickey find out? Did Rick try to blackmail Mickey? Is there hope for Mickey and Julie? Does the investigation ever get around to Julie and Rick? Does Rick suspect Mickey? Just so many unanswered questions. Still needs another chapter. Many writers have good story plots, but only the better writers know how to finish a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN A STAND ALONE....

This doesn't seem to have much to do with the first part. Mickey had evidence and moral righteousness that would not have allowed him to take that skank back. When the first story talks about her spending all that night with Rick and then coming home to find changed locks, clothes piled high and then going through a divorce, this piece of shit completely deballs Mickey.

There was absolutely nothing likable about this story.

XantuVoloXantuVoloabout 6 years ago
It felt like a copout.....

It was more of an afterthought than a chapter, I felt. There was so much you could have said in between these two chapters. It could have been a consortium of husbands, one provides the suit, one the bolt cutters, one the deed, another the training, or even one to case the place beforehand. Or it well could have only been Mick, and then explained how he found out. Im sure I can guess, the classic Hi honey I stopped buy to take you to lunch, dinner, breakfast or something like that. It could have been he was working on some carpentry at the duds apmt complex. Soo much happened that wasnt mentioned.

I did like the start, the first chapter, that was good. Hopefully I was helpful and you keep writing. I do want to see what your mind creates next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well done

Written with skill and well crafted- a most enjoyable read; ditto for the first part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Back to where we started

We’re really no further along than where we were when the last story ended. Obviously, you want readers to supply an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just an ending direction

1* for all unfinished stories and even though there was a very subtle hint, this story has no final ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Meh...

Meh...1* coz them hoes DIDN'T suffer the consequences n also this story is incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The cosmos demands

If you want an eye for an eye, blood for blood, since they were both part in killing something, namely marriage vows, the only way to settle the balance put both to death. Sure, go ahead and maim him and forgive her, but put your blood for the remainder of the balance. That might make for a good story. It's not implied it wasn't not consensual. But it's easier to start over when both are dead.

Even forgiveness and reconciliation leaves the books unbalanced. And the relationship was already trained, being with a possible murderer just makes it worse. Just stone them both to death.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Meh

You told the same story over again with a bit more of detail. What is he going to do with the cheating slut? Keep her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Pretty much the same as the first one. 1* as It's just a bloody repeat.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
JUST LIKE RICK HAD A PAIR

now He Dont Even Got a Possible, pun, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just more

of the same bullshit from the first story. I agree with others, she needed some retribution and not get off scott free. I hate when them bitches get away with it. Although, the asshole got enough for the two of them plus some for all the other husbands that got fucked over.

forsure798285forsure798285almost 6 years ago
Cheating wife goes scott free

It takes two to tango. His wife and her lover both were at fault. I am not sure the wife got the message because she continues to wear provacative outfits for other guys to look at. The only thing keeping her from screwing around again is what happened to her lover. This was brought home when her husband had to buy another bolt cutters when he said he "lost" his previous bolt cutters. I bet this chilled her to her bones.

If I was Mick I would have kicked the wife out. Once a cheater always a cheater (male or female). I would had inflicted the maximum amount of pain on her financially and instantly demanded an STD test from her. I would crippled her on both financially and personally. I went through this twice and each time demanded my pound of flesh and pint of blood. I told my third wife (married 30+ years) about the first two wives and what happened to them to them when i divorced them and the circumstances involed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Needs a Part III

" Then, just before they checked out, he walked over to the wall and picked up a new pair of bolt cutters.

"What are those for, Mick? I thought you had a pair."

"I did, but somehow they disappeared last winter."

Here's how I would start it:

""Last winter? When did you use them last winter?"

It was then that the penny dropped...

He knew."

how it goes after that is up you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well done..

Nice job on the sequel. 5 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why expect a BTB story?

The sex in this story is totally secondary to the interesting plot and that made for an enjoyable read. The only thing I would like explained is when and how Mickey learned about Julies interaction with poor Rick.

ErotFanErotFanover 5 years ago
How about one more sequel...

The possibilities are endless: A new detective takes up the cold case and comes sniffing around.

A "late in life" confession from Mickey or Julie. After the statute of limitations have run out on prosecution.

Mickey is badly injured or gravely. Julie assigned as Nurse. Confessions ensue or Mickey spills the beans while in a fevered or drugged state.

Or just over the passage of time Mickey drops hints, accidentally or on purpose, that make Julie more and more suspicious. And frightened?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous