All Comments on 'Is This Seat Taken?'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Happy New Year! Five big stars. Fantastic story. Absolutely loved it and hearing about characters in previous stories. Thanks for sharing your work with us.

GenadineeGenadineeover 2 years ago

Great story, loved every moment of it.

mordbrandmordbrandover 2 years ago

Thank you for the two stories. My only regret is that, depending on how the cancer progresses, this may be my last year of reading your works.

MaonaighMaonaighover 2 years ago

I like this little tale and its two protagonists. At the outset I thought Whitney could be a little annoying but she's basically sweet and grows on you quickly. The passage where Whitney's upset at Polly's gentle banter is quite touching. It made me wonder why people have such a negative opinion of her. Maybe this could be an interesting plot-line for a future tale.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 2 years ago

I think the most impressive thing about your stories is how you keep track of all the characters and the stories they were in. You either have a great memory or a good system or both. I really enjoyed this one. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great story, with warm, real characters. would love a second chapter

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereover 2 years ago

It had its moments. Still, a a story by a guy, so reads as average for this category....

laurabodenlaurabodenover 2 years ago

Like the the way your characters react to one another. In this short story there is a lot of give and take with warmth and love. Thanks so much.

paulyepspaulyepsover 2 years ago

What a great story .. I hope there is a chapter 2. Thank you 🙏🏼

rml65rml65over 2 years ago

Loved the story, would really like to see more of these two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Definitely need a chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is there a particular reason why every character in the story talks like a homie? Because it utterly ruins the story for those who have a proper understanding of the English language. If it's just the way you write or the way you speak, then I would strongly recommend you find an editor. If it's meant to be a portrayal of how the characters actually speak in the context of the story, I would have to say you're catastrophically off base to the real world. Lawyers don't talk like homies; mothers of lawyers don't talk like homies; little blonde IT bombshells don't talk like homies.

gnome_mangnome_manover 2 years ago

Excellent story. Whitney and Polly are both outstanding characters, with Whitney being a particularly fine person. So endearing, so funny; easy to fall in love with.

I agree that a Chapter Two would be really nice.

yhgtbkyhgtbkover 2 years ago

A really ejoyable story.

If I may respond to anonymous's criticism of the language used by the characters, it is clearly evident that anonymous has never been to south or central Louisana. That is part of the Cajun culture to speak like that.

Only_connectOnly_connectover 2 years ago

The story moves at breakneck speed... The dialogue is such fun (for a Brit who never heard the barbaric cuteness of cajun-speak before), well-written and natural. A big plus. And the sex... Did I mention the sex is nicely described, and positive, and lovingly detailed. For me, the interesting part is that although the style is simple, we get a sort of cumulative depth of the characters as the story progresses. Nice, and natural.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I always enjoy your stories JimBob. This one is no exception xxxx

msspnnrmsspnnrover 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this story. Loved the local dialect and hope we see a chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story.

BillyslateBillyslateabout 2 years ago

Delightfully Cute!

I absolutely loved this story and feel Polly and Whitney, should be left alone to bask in their Love and Peace!🎉 I do not feel a PT.-02 could ever reproduce or equal the spontaneity of Polly and Whitney's adventure to love in this story.

Polly & Whitney's Imperfections Makes Them PERFECT🎉

Definitely A 5*-Star Rated Story

JusteenKJusteenKalmost 2 years ago

I hope one day you return to this wonderful, quirky couple and let us know how they're getting on.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I think Polly needs to take control and let Whitney know she is her girl now. No more going on dates with men. Whitney deserves love and respect, but behaving as she did was very naughty, and perhaps a moderate spanking over Pollys knee, followed by cuddles and kisses would set the tone for the future. Lots of kisses!

I think Whitney will make Polly a perfect wife, and Polly in turn will really look after her little Blondie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.