Inferno Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, thanks," Jacy said. "Thanks for letting me know."

Jacy hung up her cell phone then rapidly pulled up the phone number for the lawyer Young Insurance used.

"Mr. Johnson?" Jacy asked the receptionist.

"Um, which one?" Polly, Jesse's newest assistant asked.

"Whichever one does family law," Jacy said.

"Um," Polly hesitated, not sure if Jesse, or Parker did family law.

"Um, pick one," Polly finally offered.

"Jesse," Jacy said, biting back her urge to scream at the empty headed woman.

Jesse Johnson here," Jesse barked into the telephone.

"Mr. Johnson, my name is Jacy Kay and I need to hire you to represent my father in a divorce case," Jacy said.

"Well, Kasey Jay, I really don't know if you can afford a lawyer," Jesse said in what he assumed was a friendly voice for the little girl on the other end of the line. "But why do you think your Mommy and Daddy are getting a divorce?"

"Mr. Johnson, it's Jacy Kay, not Kasey Jay,and I am twenty one years old, not two years old," Jacy snapped.

"Oh, I am sorry," A slightly chastened Jesse said.

"My mother has filed for a petition for the dissolution of their marriage, after then have not lived in the same domicile for ten or more years," Jacy went on.

"Well, I um, I really should be talking with your father, not you," Jesse said.

"Name the time and we'll be there," Jacy snapped.

"Got an opening for four," Jesse said.

"Fine, Kenneth and Jacy Kay," Jacy said and hung up.

She then pulled her cell phone back out of her purse and hit the number one on the key pad.

Kenneth watched Terry skating out, legs clad in tights, arms slightly protected by long sleeve thermal top and smiled. She looked absolutely miserable in the cold wind.

"Usual?" she nearly yelled into the window.

"Yeah, add..." Kenneth said.

"Grilled onions, cheddar cheese," Terry smiled and sped away.

Kenneth pulled his cell phone out and smiled as Jacy's name popped up on the small screen.

"Hi Sweetheart," he cheerfully said.

"We have an appointment with Jesse Johnson at four o'clock this afternoon," Jacy said, no preamble.

"Um, okay, who's Jesse Johnson?" Kenneth asked.

"Lawyer that'll be handling your divorce," Jacy snapped.

"Um, okay, how'd you hear about..." Kenneth said.

"From Rayne," Jacy snapped.

"Um, Sweetheart, why you sound so mad?" Kenneth asked.

"Because!" Jacy shrilled. "Something important that affects both of us, and I have to hear about it from someone else? We're partners, remember? Something comes up, we talk to each other!"

"I was going to tell you when I got home," Kenneth said.

"You should have called me the minute you got the damned papers, not wait until you got home," Jacy yelled.

"Ms. Kay, is there a problem?" Elizabeth Baggett, Jacy's supervisor asked.

"Just that men are stupid, thick headed idiots that don't ever think," Jacy snapped, eyes blazing with anger.

"True, so true, but do you think you can keep it down a little?" Elizabeth asked.

"Yes ma'am," Jacy said.

"Daddy, I'll pick you up at three forty five, at home; and have those papers with you, all right?" Jacy snapped and slapped her cell phone shut.

Terry skidded to a stop and Kenneth handed her a ten.

"Keep it," he smiled when she prepared to make change.

"Thanks, Daddy," Terry smiled and looked around to see if there were any new cars that needed her attention.

Seeing none, she rapidly skated back to the warmth of the building.

Kenneth chuckled to himself. Jacy's little outburst didn't upset him in the least; her little outburst let him know how deeply she loved him.

He was twenty eight years older than her, yet she fussed over him and took care of him like a mother tiger caring for her cub.

----

Jennifer was thrilled; her attorney, Griffin Guillory, had let her know that Kenneth Kay had been served with the papers.

Even more thrilling was the fact that Griffin Guillory had managed to get them a mediation hearing for the twelfth of January, not the twenty sixth of April.

"I bet he about shit on himself when he got them papers," she giggled into the telephone.

"Actually, no, he just took them and went right back to work," Griffin admitted.

"Oh, well um," Jennifer said.

"So, see you on the twelfth, unless something else comes up," Griffin said and hung up.

----

Jesse Johnson looked at Jacy, at her impressive chest and swelling belly, her expensive maternity clothing, and her little girl face and had to shift his cock to avoid embarrassing himself.

Kenneth Kay barely registered with him; Kenneth was just another male, not overly handsome, slightly younger than Jesse himself.

He listened to Kenneth's story, with man interruptions by Jacy, made notes, then looked at Jacy for a long moment, then looked at Kenneth.

"Okay, so what do we want to do?" Jesse asked.

"Just give her the divorce and not a damned thing else," Jacy snapped, clearly angry with her mother.

"Yeah, that's about it; give her the divorce but make sure she doesn't get anything else," Kenneth echoed.

"Well, according to this," Jesse said, looking at his notes. "There ISN'T anything else."

"I mean, I got a job; pays fifteen an hour, you know? I suppose she could try to claim..." Kenneth said."

Mr. Kay, my fee is three eighty five an hour," Jesse interrupted. "If you'd like, I can recommend another, less expensive..."

"I'm paying for this; don't worry, you'll get paid," Jacy snapped.

----

Jacy barely waited for the car to come to a complete stop before she was out of the car and into the house. Kenneth turned off the ignition, waited for the garage door to come down, then got out of the car and entered the house.

"What in God's name has got you so..." Kenneth asked as he found Jacy, kicking off her shoes.

"Do you still love her?" Jacy asked, spitting out every word.

"Love who?" Kenneth asked.

"HER! Mother! Do you still love her?" Jacy screamed.

"No, in fact, I had been considering getting a divorce, even before I found out about the fucking around; way before I found out that none of y'all are mine," Kenneth admitted.

"Did she fuck better than me?" Jacy asked, tears of rage pouring down her face.

"No, not just no, but Hell no," Kenneth smiled and tried to gather her into his arms.

"Did she suck your dick better than me?" Jacy screamed, shoving his arms away from her."

No; she fucking hated sucking my dick," Kenneth admitted. "Jacy, Honey, why..."

"You fuck her? You fuck her up her ass? Huh? Won't even fuck mine, but I bet you fucked the shit out of her ass, huh?" Jacy screamed.

"You kidding?" Kenneth laughed. "Like she'd let me any where near her ass!"

"I bet!" Jacy screamed, face a splotchy mess from her tears. "I bet that's all y'all ever did. But no! Won't even think about doing mine!"

"But Honey, it'll hurt," Kenneth said.

"So?" Jacy yelled.

"Fine," Kenneth said. "Fine, that's what you want..."

----

It did hurt.

Jacy whimpered, grunted and groaned but refused to let Daddy stop as he drove his thick cock into her bowels, millimeter by millimeter.

She'd read story after story on the Internet, mainly in her favorite story site, Lit erotica dot com, and in story after story, the girls claimed to love anal sex, claimed that the orgasm was even better than a vaginal orgasm.

And most of the men wrote that it 'claimed' the woman as theirs, gave them ownership of their wives, knowing that all three holes belonged to them.

All of her holes belonged to Daddy, but right now one hole was wishing he would just hurry up and come so that the burning pain would be over. It really felt like her ass hole was ripping open; she was sure she could feel a trickle of blood dripping out.

A sudden urge to defecate gripped her and she involuntarily clamped down to prevent that embarrassment.

"Uh!" Kenneth grunted and spewed heavily into Jacy's bowels.

"Uh!" Jacy cried out, the pain overshadowing the mild orgasm.

After a long moment, Daddy pulled his cock out of her rectum and put a restraining hand on her back.

She listened to the sound of water running, then smiled as he came back in and lovingly sponged her raw rectum clean.

"There; how's that?" he gently asked as he dried her anus.

"Now," she said, looking over her shoulder at him. "Now I am totally your bitch."

"No," he said forcefully. "You were, are, and always will be my lover."

"No," she argued, griping his cock in her small hand and pressing her lips to his. "You are my master; I am your bitch."

Kenneth didn't see any need to argue with Jacy;it wasn't important enough to upset or agitate her.

Instead, he rubbed her swelling belly, then lowered his hand to her pussy.

"Stop," she whispered. "Need to fix dinner."

"Hey, um, who's the Bitch and who's the Master around here?" he asked.

"You going to take your bitch?" she asked, falling onto her back, legs spreading wide.

"Yeah; we can go to Clark's afterward," he smiled.

She cried out happily as he drove his cock into her pussy to the hilt.

Chapter 6

Jennifer listened to the bored doctor as the man droned on.

"I mean, you are in your forties, right?" he asked.

"Forty nine," Jennifer admitted.

"And there is a chance of birth defects, including Down 's syndrome and..." the doctor went on.

"Jennifer nearly fainted, but held onto consciousness. She looked, horrified at Michael.

"What are we going to do?" she whispered frantically.

"We're going to get that test he's talking about, get the facts, and go from there," Michael said.

Jennifer didn't know when Michael went from whining, immature boy to thoughtful man, but she was grateful for the change in him.

He was even cleaning the apartment every now and then.

He helped her get dressed while the doctor scribbled some notes, then helped her into her coat.

"So, where to now?" he asked as they ducked into the bitter January wind.

"Work; Mike and Kasha are off," Jennifer said after thinking about it for a minute.

"Thought Grace said you could have the whole day off?" Michael asked.

"She did, but that ain't right, leave her short-handed like that," Jennifer said.

"Oh," was all Michael said as he started up the car.

He was thinking , though, that Jennifer Kay, thinking of someone else's welfare was an unusual occurrence.

"Okay, pick you up at nine," he smiled and leaned over for a kiss.

"Okay, see you at nine," she agreed.

"Hey," Grace smiled as Jennifer walked in. "Thought you were..."

"Yeah, but with both Mike and Kasha off, I just didn't feel right," Jennifer agreed, cinching the Bargain Bin apron over her belly.

----

"Hey, um, Rayne," Kenneth said as he meticulously applied the paint to the trim around the window. "Remember, need next Tuesday off."

"What? Oh, oh yeah, the divorce," Rayne agreed and finished sanding the door she was working on.

"Yeah," Kenneth said and stood back to admire his handiwork.

The closer the date grew, the more aggressive Jacy grew. More often than not, Kenneth woke up more exhausted than he had been when he went to bed.

And she continued to demand anal sex, even though it was plainly obvious that she did not enjoy it.

"Why?" he asked her last night when she demanded that he do it.

"Any other girl ever let you?" she asked him.

"No, I told you that," he said.

"So no one but me, right?" she asked again.

"Right, no one but you," he said.

"And ONLY me," she said, as if that explained it all.

"This is pretty," Rayne agreed, looking around at the white trim.

Kenneth looked around too. He nodded slowly in appreciation. The soft pink did contrast softly with the white trim. The ceiling was the same white as the trim. Underneath the paper he'd spread out, the carpet was a pale baby blue.

"Yeah, goes real nice with the carpet," he agreed.

"Going to be a baby room," Rayne said and finished the closet door.

"Would have been my first guess," Kenneth agreed.

Jacy wouldn't tell him if it was a boy or a girl. She knew; the doctor had told her, after looking at an ultrasound, but Jacy wouldn't tell him.

They'd settled on Emily Ann if it was a girl and Kenneth Jr. if it was a boy. Kenneth had put up a little resistance to naming the baby after him.

"Kenneth's the best name in the whole wide world," Jacy had said. "If it's a boy, there is no other name we'd ever give him. Period."

"Wonder what color we ought to paint the baby's room at my house?" Kenneth asked, hoping that Rayne would slip up and tell him if Jacy had told her.

"Wouldn't know," Rayne smiled.

----

Jacy looked around the room, deduced she was indeed alone, and let a fart rip.

Elizabeth had brought in take-out from Manny's Mexican in Bender and Jacy had been unable to say 'No' to the refried beans. Now, in the late afternoon, she was paying for it. As was anyone unlucky enough to walk through the reception area.

"Excuse me," Jacy giggled to herself.

"Good God, don't pull your finger, huh?" Grant Johnson laughed as he came through the area, on his way to a sales call.

"I said 'excuse me,'" Jacy defended.

"As if that makes up for everything?" Grant smiled, buttoning up his long coat.

"Well, no, but..." Jacy giggled.

"My wife? Kaylee? When she's pregnant, its nine long months of some of the worst gas in the world. Department of Homeland Security investigates to see if some terrorist group is trying to use chemical warfare," Grant said then opened the door of the office.

"Oohhh!" Jacy squealed as the cold air blasted her bare legs.

Elizabeth came in, put her arms around herself against the chill in the air and looked through her mail cubicle.

"Oh, Elizabeth!" Jacy said. "Next Tuesday?"

"Yes, Jacy, I know; you need next Tuesday off so you can go to court," Elizabeth agreed, taped her envelops on the palm of her hand and debated with herself for a long moment, then tossed the sales catalog that had come in for her into the trash can.

"Ooh, what's that?" Jacy asked, looking at the trash can.

"Crap I don't need, but will definitely want if I look at any of it," Elizabeth smiled and left the room.

Jacy fished Elizabeth's Victoria's Secret catalogue out of the trash and looked through it quickly.

"Oh, I bet Daddy would love that," Jacy said aloud as she looked at a bra and panty set. The bra had holes for the nipples and the panties were crotchless.

She looked around and let another fart rip.

"Excuse me," Jacy said.

Jacy looked at the banner, got the Internet address and ordered three sets, white, black, and red. She clicked 'Yes' for matching stay up stockings.

----

Mary Kowalski drove aimlessly; her mother and mother-in-law had insisted that she get out of the house, leave the stress of caring for three children for a few hours. Neither one of them seemed to realize, it wasn't stress for her; it was an act of love.

A doctor in Missouri had told Mary that she'd never be able to bear children; only one of her fallopian tubes was functional and there was some slight scarring on her uterine walls.

But Thomas Kowalski Junior and George Jonathon Kowalski were living proof that only God knows if a woman is to be a vessel for His children, not the doctors.

Bored, she pulled up to the Bargain Bin; maybe Grace or Mindy would have time to chat for a few minutes.

Jennifer felt a spasm of fear ripple through her as the small woman entered the nearly empty store. The extreme cold outside was keeping most people at home, safe and warm.

She looked around. Mindy was in the stockroom, going through a shipment of plus size jeans and Grace was busy with a father and son; the son was going out on his first date and the father was trying to get some appropriate clothes for the boy.

Then she remembered the baby in her belly. The doctor had not sugar-coated it; at her age, it was dangerous to have a baby, dangerous for both mother and child.

"Mary?" Jennifer asked, walking rapidly, lest she lose her nerve.

"Oh hi, Jennifer; how's it going?" Mary smiled her beatific smile.

Again Jennifer felt that odd draw the woman had.

"Mary, I'm, can I talk to you, real quick?" Jennifer begged.

"Um, sure," Mary said, losing her smile.

The older woman's almost frantic demeanor was disconcerting to Mary.

"Mary, I'm, I'm pregnant and I went to the doctor today, and he was talking all about birth defects because of how old I am and, Mary, please? Please pray for me?" Jennifer begged.

"Of course I will," Mary promised.

"Right now?" Jennifer asked and grabbed onto a rack and eased herself into a kneeling position.

"Um, oh, okay, I guess," Mary stammered.

"Please, put your hands on her; the doctor hasn't said, but I'm positive it's a girl," Jennifer said, almost giddy as she knelt.

"Jennifer, I'm not a..." Mary said.

"But you are," Jennifer insisted. "I know you can heal my baby; I know it!"

Mary looked around; this had to be a joke. She looked at Jennifer and almost gasped; Jennifer was crying tears of joy, face radiant as she waited.

"God, thy will not mine be done," Mary said aloud and knelt down with Jennifer.

----

Kenneth laughed and whooped as he stumbled out of the kitchen.

"I said 'excuse me,'" Jacy protested.

"Oh, Baby, you? You're excused, that gas? That's inexcusable," Kenneth laughed.

"Sorry, had beans at lunch; guess that wasn't a good idea," Jacy giggled.

"Let's hook a fan up to your butt so it'll blow it all away, huh?" Kenneth asked.

"Dinner's ready," Jacy said, ignoring his earlier comment.

"You go to fart while we're eating?" Kenneth asked, still not entering the kitchen.

"Probably," Jacy said.

"Then I'm eating in here," Kenneth said.

"Please don't," Jacy begged. "It's important for the baby that we eat together."

"The baby doesn't know..." Kenneth protested.

"The baby does know when you're around and when you're not," Jacy protested.

----

Michael smiled as Jennifer bustled to the car.

"Hey," he said when she got in.

"The baby will be fine," Jennifer said happily.

"Um, okay, I knew that," Michael said.

"No, I mean it; the baby will be fine," Jennifer laughed happily. "We prayed for her."

"Him," Michael corrected.

"Her," Jennifer laughed.

"Okay, her. Think you can pray for your mom next? Woman is driving me crazy," Michael said and drove away.

"She's out the minute a Section Eight comes up," Jennifer assured him.

"Gee, what a shock," Michael said, slightly bitterly. "Man's fucking around on his wife with you, and you're shocked when he fucks around on you?"

"Hey, no need to get ugly; she made a mistake. People make mistakes all the time," Jennifer defended.

Michael looked over at her. There was a definite change in her. It seemed to be for the better so he said nothing, not wanting to rock the boat.

Chapter 6

Judge Lori Duplantis did not like men. The sixty two year old divorcee had been married twice and both times her husband had cheated on her.

The first one had not only cheated on her, but had also emptied her bank accounts and left her with a hefty mortgage to shoulder on her own.

Her second husband had also maxed out her credit cards, then skipped town with his best friend. Lori didn't know what hurt worse; finding out he was a crook, or finding out that he was gay.

Derek hadn't looked so smug when the judge ordered him to repay the credit card bills.

But, Derek managed to have the last laugh; he declared bankruptcy. In order to save her own credit score, Lori had to pay off the debt.

"Oh, fucking great," Jesse muttered under his breath when the Bailiff announced that Judge Duplantis would be presiding over the divorce. "I thought we had Judge James, not this ice bitch."

"Ice bitch or not, it's just a straight in and out, right?" Kenneth asked.

"Should be, but knowing this cunt, she'll find some way of fucking us over," Jesse muttered.