Inferno Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a manager, she was happy any time an employee showed initiative and did her job.

As a friend, though, she did try a few times to reach out to Jennifer, to be more than just a manager. But Jennifer had rebuffed Grace's gesture.

"Wonder if she thinks I'm gay too," Grace asked herself, then shrugged.

"HI, welcome to the Bargain Bin," anything I can help you find?" Grace heard Jennifer greet a customer.

"This one needs jeans," the harried mother said, indicating a sullen girl.

"Right this way," Jennifer said. "We have our junior's right..."

"No, maternity jeans, the woman spat, obviously displeased with the sullen girl.

"Oh," Jennifer said, looking at the girl's slightly swollen belly.

Then she paled.

"Oh shit," Jennifer muttered.

That's what I said too," the woman snarled at the girl.

----

Kenneth found a nice vase and the woman behind the counter at Annie's helped him put together a fine arrangement of red roses for Jacy.

"And we have these cards right here," Lily said, smiling.

"Kenneth finally settled on a simple white card with gold trim.

"Special occasion?" Lily asked as she rang it up.

"Yeah, we're having a baby," Kenneth said.

Lily fought the impulse to look up in surprise; the man looked to be in his fifties.

"Well, congratulations," she smiled. "We are too."

She patted her fairly flat tummy.

"Twins, actually," she laughed. "And weird thing is? Our first two are twins too, but twins don't run on either side of our family."

"Isn't that something, huh? What are the odds?" Kenneth said, not really caring.

The cashier at Early's Grocery store shook her head when he put the bottle of non-alcoholic champagne on the counter.

"Stuff tastes like diesel fuel," she said. "Wait."

She got from behind the counter and strode rapidly toward one of the aisles.

"Here, I assume you want to celebrate something big, right? This tastes a whole lot better, and it makes the same pop and fizz," the cashier said, putting a bottle of sparkling grape juice on the counter.

"Yes ma'am; we're celebrating something big," Kenneth agreed.

----

Jacy opened the door and smiled; Daddy was already home and was obviously making dinner. She could smell the steak; one of the few meals Daddy could fix very well.

"Go, get out of your work clothes," Kenneth called out before she even stepped into the kitchen to greet him.

"Well, YES SIR!" she teased, but walked to their bedroom.

She had a few baby doll nighties and a couple of bustier and panty outfits, but Daddy said that the sexiest thing she had was her old Clark's tee shirt and a pair of plain white panties, so that was the first thing she reached for.

Then she put on her new bunny slippers. Daddy had bought them for her with his very first paycheck and she absolutely loved them.

"Hi Baby," Kenneth smiled as he set the table.

"Hi Daddy," she said and pressed herself tightly to him for his hug and kiss.

"Sit, sit, the steaks are just about done," he smiled, rubbing his hand over her rear end.

"Can't sit with you doing that," she said, rubbing her crotch against his muscular thigh.

"Aw, want me to stop?" he asked, kissing her again.

"No," she giggled.

"Too bad; I'm hungry," he smiled and gave her left butt cheek a little slap, then pulled the steaks out of the broiler and put them onto plates.

"Ow, Daddy," she laughed, rubbing her left butt cheek. "That hurt!"

"It did not; it was just a little love pat," he denied. "Want me to kiss it and make it all better?"

"Yes," she said and slid her panties down her thighs.

"Later, Baby, later," he smiled and guided her to her seat.

They ate in comfortable silence. But, even in silence, they took the time to touch one another often, took the time to squeeze one another's hand often.

"That was good," Jacy smiled when she finished the last bite of her rib eye.

"And why don't we go into the living room; how about some champagne?" Kenneth asked.

"Oh boy, champagne?" Jacy said, smiling. "What are we celebrating?"

"I think you know," Kenneth said and stood back slightly to let her go into the living room first.

On the coffee table, next to the vase of red roses was a silver baby rattle.

"Oh," Jacy sighed as she looked at the roses and the rattle.

"Jacy, you make me the happiest man in the world," Kenneth said quietly, putting his hands on her shoulders.

"And you make me the happiest woman in the world," Jacy whispered, turning to hug him tightly. "How many girls get to sleep with their fantasy man every night?"

She picked her head up and stretched to meet his mouth. They kissed passionately; until he had to pull back in order to pull her tee shirt off over her head.

"Uh uh, you promised me champagne!" she giggled as he bent to suck at her nipples.

"Oh that's right, I did, huh?" he said and pulled the bottle of sparkling grape juice out of the champagne bucket.

"That's not champagne!" she protested.

"And alcohol's not good for our baby," Kenneth smiled as he popped the cork on the bottle and poured her a flute of juice.

"To our love, which has created our first baby," she said, holding up her glass.

"To our love," he echoed and clinked glasses with her.

She drained her glass, put the empty flute on the table and sniffed the roses.

"Thank you, Daddy," she murmured

She buried her head in his chest.

"I was kind of afraid you might be mad," she admitted quietly.

"Why would I be mad?" he asked her, pulling her head up to look into her brown eyes.

"Because," she whispered. "My mother told you she was having a baby and it wasn't even yours and she just used you and I didn't want you to think I was just using you and..."

He kissed her, then kissed her again, thrusting his tongue into her mouth, then sucking her tongue into his mouth.

"You," she said firmly. "You are NOT your mother. You, you are my lover."

----

Michael wondered what he had done.

Jennifer had come out of the Bargain Bin, face a mask of rage, storming toward his car.

"You stupid fucking son of a bitch!" she snarled as she yanked open his car door.

"What?" he whined. "What'd I do?"

"I'm fucking knocked up!" she screamed at him.

Michael stared at her for a long moment.

"Well, um, that's not so bad, huh?" he whined.

"What?" Jennifer screamed at the top of her lungs. "Are you out of your fucking mind? What do you mean, 'that's not so bad?'"

"Well, I mean, I love you and you love me, right?" Michael said.

Jennifer stared at him in disbelief.

"I mean, I was going to ask you if you wanted to like get married or something," Michael said. "I mean, you know? We're doing pretty good and..."

"You are kidding, right?" Jennifer finally snapped, slapping her hand over Michael's mouth.

----

Ann giggled as Eric rubbed his hand over her flat belly.

"A baby," he whispered in awe.

"You do know where they come from, right?" she asked, kissing him.

"Of course," he answered.

"You do?" she asked, eyes wide with wonder.

"Yeah, see, the Daddy..." Eric smiled.

"That's you," Ann said, putting a finger to his chest.

"Right, that's me, well the Daddy puts his weenie into the Mommy's hoohoo and..." Eric went on.

"That's me," Ann said, pointing to herself.

"Right, that's you, and then the daddy bounces up and down on the Mommy and makes funny faces and funny noises, and then he slaps her on the ass and tells her 'yeah, that ought to hold you; now go get me a fucking beer, huh?"" Eric finished his tale.

"I don't believe you," Ann said, giggling.

"Scout's honor, that's how it happens," Eric said, rubbing her belly.

"Nuh uh! Prove it," Ann demanded.

"Um, the baby?" Eric asked, concerned.

"Baby will be fine," Ann assured him, kissing him lovingly.

After they made love, Ann snuggled up to him.

"You kind of left out the part where the Mommy makes funny faces and screams," she whispered.

"Yeah, well, the Mommy ain't supposed to do all that," Eric smiled. "The Mommy's supposed to lay there and say 'Hurry up, my show's coming on!' Now..."

He lightly slapped her on the rear.

"There, that ought to hold you, now go get me a fucking beer, huh?" he said.

"Go get your own fucking beer; I'm pregnant," she smiled.

----

Jacy sat in Kenneth's lap, her back to his chest. Her legs draped over the arms of the recliner, her hands tightly gripped the padded armrests.

"Ah! Son of a bitch!" she screamed out as his left hand almost cruelly kneaded her breasts.

His right hand diddled her clitoris to the point of pain.

"Ah!" she screamed even louder as she felt his white hot semen flood into her for the second time that night.

"Oh God, oh God! Oh, Daddy, please stop!" Jacy cried out, grabbing onto his hand, pulling it away from her crotch.

He stopped his kneading of her breasts and wrapped both arms around her narrow waist. He lightly bit down on her shoulder and she grunted.

"You never," she whispered when she caught her breath. "You never did take my, I kind of thought you wanted to do, you know, fuck my ass. You would like to do that, right?"

"I don't want to hurt you," he responded.

"But I want you to," she said, gripping his forearms in her small hands.

----

"Michael, for the love of God, please, just SHUT UP," Jennifer finally ordered.

She stomped into her bedroom and slipped out of her shoes. She unzipped her jeans then looked up when Michael shuffled into her bedroom.

"What?" she hissed.

"I um, well, I mean, um, since we're having a baby um, I was kind of thinking I, I can sleep in here, you know, um, with you?" Michael mumbled.

"Michael, right now I just want to fucking kill you," Jennifer said through gritted teeth.

He shuffled back out of her bedroom.

----

Jacy smelled the bacon frying and rolled out of bed, grabbing her bunny slippers.

"You are such a bad girl," Kenneth growled when Jacy skipped, nude except for her slippers, into the kitchen.

"What?" Jacy asked.

"Bad, bad girl," Kenneth said, grabbing her hand and spinning her around.

"What?" Jacy asked again.

Kenneth pinned both of her hands together behind her back.

"Unmarried, and getting yourself pregnant," Kenneth said and gave her right buttock a little slap.

"Oh!" Jacy gasped.

"And if that wasn't bad enough," Kenneth said and gave her left buttock a light slap. "It's your Daddy's baby."

"Oh!" Jacy groaned, feeling her sudden excitement began to run down her thighs.

"What do you have to say for yourself?" Kenneth asked.

"I'm a bad girl," Jacy cried out.

"Yes you are," Kenneth agreed. "And what do we do with bad girls?"

"Spank them," Jacy begged.

"And how many do you think is fair? For getting yourself pregnant? With your Daddy's baby?"

"Twenty, at least twenty," Jacy gasped out, trying to bend over at the waist.

"Okay," Kenneth said and released her hands.

She bend over the back of her chair, presenting her buttocks to his hand.

"Harder," she begged when his first slap was little more than a pat.

Chapter 5

Jennifer sat up straight and stared at the computer monitor.

"Son of a bitch," she spat, then looked at the question again.

"What?" Michael asked.

"Shut up, please, Michael, just shut up; I need to think here," Jennifer ordered.

Michael went back to watching the football game. It wasn't as much fun with it on 'Mute' but when it was muted, Jennifer wasn't bitching about it.

Of course, that just meant she'd find something else to bitch about.

"I cannot believe this!" Jennifer growled and hammered her fists on the desk top.

"Hey, that's my mom's desk, huh?" Michael snapped, a rare moment of assertiveness coming out.

Jennifer logged off the computer and stomped into the kitchen . She grabbed a can of beer out of the refrigerator and popped the top.

"Get me one, please," Michael asked.

Jennifer didn't answer him, just paced back and forth, muttering under her breath.

"Hear me?" Michael asked, then sighed and got to his feet.

He grabbed himself a beer, returned to the living room and turned the sound on to the television.

"Turn that off, please, I'm trying to think," Jennifer demanded.

"No," Michael snapped. "God damn, tired of bending over backward, trying to make you happy, fuck it. Ain't shit makes you happy, so I'm not trying, all right? Fuck it."

Finally, she finished her can of beer, stomped into the living room and plopped down on the couch next to him.

"First commercial, I need to talk to you," Jennifer snapped.

Michael smirked as the play extended an unusually long time before the next commercial break. Jennifer was so agitated by the time one team called time out and the announcers announced that they'd be back after the following messages he was sure she would have a stroke.

"Okay, we got a problem," she snapped the moment he hit the 'mute' button.

"I'm listening," Michael said, one eye on the television.

"I was on-line, applying for a marriage license? For St. Elizabeth Parish?" Jennifer said.

"Uh huh," Michael said, ready to hit the 'mute' button again the moment the stream of commercials ended.

"And it asked for the date of my divorce. You know, from Kenneth?" Jennifer said and yanked the remote control from Michael's hand. "Damn it, I'm talking to you! Pay attention!"

"Okay, so that was, like, what? Ten years ago, huh?" Michael said, finally giving her all of his attention.

"No," Jennifer admitted. "We're still married."

"Oh," Michael said, then frowned. "Then that means..."

"If we're going to get married, then I need to get divorced," Jennifer said.

"Okay, so, let's get that started, give me the fucking remote, game's back on," Michael said.

""This is serious," Jennifer said, feeling nauseous.

"And I'm being serious," Michael said and grabbed for the remote. "It's Sunday, ain't shit we can do about it today, and is there? Give me the remote."

"Here," Jennifer said and slapped the remote in his hand. "I'll be in the bedroom."

"All right, be there at half-time," Michael smirked, grabbing his crotch.

"If I'm sleeping, please, please don't wake me up, all right?" Jennifer asked.

A moment later, Michael realized that Jennifer had asked him not to wake her up, instead of demanding that he not wake her up.

----

"No, if it's a boy, we're naming him Eric Vincent Greene Junior," Ann insisted.

"I thought we was going to name him Aladdin," Robbie argued.

"No, silly, that's a movie," Ann laughed, hugging her son.

"But it's a good movie," Sammy insisted.

"Yes it is; it's a very good movie, but it's not a good name for a little boy," Eric calmly told his son.

"And if it's a girl, we're going to name it Evie; see? That's Daddy's initials, E. V., so she'll be Evie," Ann went on.

"But I thought we was going to name him Aladdin," Robbie argued again.

"Not this one, maybe the next one," Eric said.

"You're just saying that," Robbie accused.

"Uh huh," Eric smiled.

After lunch, Ann snuggled up to Eric.

"I tell you lately I love you?" she asked.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, say it all the time," he mock huffed. "Actions speak louder than words, though, you know?"

"Oh?" she smiled. "And what do you think would show you I love you?"

"Hmmm," He hummed, as if thinking. "Hmmm, I don't know, hmmm, can you think of anything?"

"Hmmm, I don't know, hmmm, that's a real tickler there, hmm, oh, hey, I know, how about a hummer!"

"Hmmm, a hummer, you say? Hmm. That might do it," Eric agreed.

Ann unzipped his jeans and fished his rapidly hardening cock out.

"Damn," he grimaced as she engulfed him in her mouth, sucked him down her throat, and then began humming.

"Aw, shit, damn it, aw baby," Eric whined as his come bubbled up and spurted down her throat.

"That do it?" she asked, patting his deflated cock.

"Yeah, I guess," he smiled and kissed her on the tip of her nose. "I tell you lately I love you?"

"Actions speak louder than words, buddy," Ann laughed, kicking off her shoes for a foot rub.

----

Slow and sweet.

They lay on the leather couch, her back to his powerful chest, his cock slipping in and out of her pussy, slow and sweet.

The football game was playing in the background; the Saints were on the west coast so it was a Three Fifteen kick-off, but neither one of them had been paying attention to the game. The moment Jacy lay down on the couch, she started removing clothing until she had all of Kenneth's attention...

His left hand ran itself over her slightly swollen belly, touching it, loving it.

"Oh, did you feel that?" she whispered.

"Feel what?" Kenneth asked, kissing her small ear.

"Baby; I think she was kicking," Jacy sighed, content and warm in her lover's embrace.

"Oh?" Kenneth said, not believing it for a minute.

If anything, he mused, it was Jadia's, Ann's idea of Thanksgiving dinner rebelling.

(Ann had served Thanksgiving dinner to her mother and her mother's new boyfriend Thursday. To avoid any conflict, Kenneth (and Jacy) had decided not to attend. So Ann had them over on Sunday.

He loved his little girl, but Ann could not cook. Everything was overdone, almost to the point of being burnt. But she, and her husband, had been very proud of the dinner.

"Yeah, told Mother I hate Jadia, hated Jadia when I was a kid, and want to be Ann from now on. Damn did she have a fit!" Ann had laughed.

"Knowing your mother, she would have found something else to have a fit about," Kenneth shrugged, then chugged a generous amount of beer to wash down the Sahara dry turkey.)

"Sure it's the baby kicking, huh?" Kenneth asked.

"Uh huh," Jacy smiled.

"Let's see," Kenneth said and put his hand on her belly, but the baby wasn't budging now.

"Mmm, mmm, mmm, kid's already rotten to the core and isn't even out yet," Kenneth playfully complained.

He resumed his short thrusts into her and she murmured in contentment.

----

Jennifer looked at the computer screen again and muttered obscenities under her breath as she clicked again on the link.

"God damn it, soonest we can schedule a hearing for the divorce is April," she said and felt angry tears well up.

"So, schedule it," Michael said.

"Baby's due in April, Michael," Jennifer said.

'And?" Michael said patiently. "Shit, think you're the first woman ever get married AFTER having a baby?"

"Wonder if getting a lawyer would make it go faster?" Jennifer said and looked for an inexpensive lawyer on the Internet.

"You know what, I bet that would," Michael agreed.

He walked up behind her and put his arms around her, then kissed her on her neck, an erogenous zone for her.

"Hey, Beautiful Lady, want to see if we can get you more pregnant?" he husked into her ear.

Jennifer almost told him "No," then thought about it for a minute.

"Bet you a million dollars you can't," she smiled up at him.

"You know something, Jennifer? When you smile, you really are a beautiful lady," Michael said.

----

"Kenneth Kay?" the man asked as soon as the air compressor shut off.

"Yes?" Kenneth asked.

"No, you Kenneth Kay?" the man asked.

"Yes sir, help you?" Kenneth asked.

"Here you go; you've been served," the man said and backed away, keeping his hard eyes on Kenneth.

"Um, problem?" a frightened Rayne Sneed asked.

"Don't know yet; ain't read the papers," Kenneth said and opened the large envelope.

"Petition for Dissolution of Marriage," Kenneth read aloud.

He read silently for a few moments, then shrugged and put the papers back into the envelope.

"How about that? She's finally filing for a divorce," he said. "Don't let me forget that envelope when we leave here, okay?"

He nodded and she started the air compressor again.

----

The moment Kenneth left for lunch, another trip out to Clark's Drive-In, Rayne called Jacy.