In The Light Of Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally both men groaned as his tongue breeched Vivyan's defences and slid inside. He thrust inside again and again, relishing Vivyan's pleas and cries of unbridled passion until sight scent, taste, touch and sound were all filled by his lover.

His hand fumbled for the lube Vivyan had placed on the bed. A frantic nod met his questioning gaze. He coated his fingers and rebalanced his weight as his hand slid between Vivyan's legs, trailing cool, slick fingers over hot, firm flesh, down to the full sac and finally the hidden entrance to Vivyan's core. He stroked over the saliva-slick portal until it flexed its invitation and he slid the finger inside tight, grasping heat.

As his finger stroked Vivyan Gareth began to worship Vivyan with his mouth. Kisses, licks and teasing bites were scattered across the younger man's torso. He was rewarded by more of the writhing and moaning to which he knew he was already addicted. Gareth engulfed his lover's shaft once more and began a rhythm that had Vivyan moaning his name, the brunette's head thrashing helplessly and his hands alternating between clutching at the bedding and Gareth's hair.

Swallowing his lover to the root once more, Gareth then scraped along his length with his teeth. Releasing the throbbing organ, he mouthed at Vivyan's sac before sucking each orb into his mouth, rolling it carefully as he thrust two fingers rhythmically in and out of his lover's body.

Sliding his fingers inside Vivyan he found the hidden nub and stroked across it. His lover gave a sensual sound of pleasure and his hips jerked, taking Gareth's fingers deeper into his body. As Gareth flickered his tongue over the head of Vivyan's shaft and penetrated Vivyan's body once more, scissoring his fingers, urging the tight straight to relax. Three fingers were accepted with a tiny sound of need and Gareth knew that Vivyan could not hold out any longer. He felt the tightening of the lithe body and sucked harder. With a cry of his name, his lover's cream pulsed free. Gareth swallowed, drinking deeply, tasting each and every precious drop.

Only once he was absolutely certain that he had all Vivyan could offer did he ease his fingers from his lover's body and allow the spent shaft to fall away from his mouth.

"Gareth," Vivyan protested. "I wanted to come with you in me."

"Don't worry, love," Gareth husked. "You will when I'm so deep inside you you'll feel me touch your heart."Gareth grinned wickedly at the groan from the younger man and the twitch from the damp flesh lying limply on Vivyan's thigh. He pushed Vivyan's thighs further apart before settling himself on his knees between them. He lubed himself slowly, urging Vivyan's hands to join in the act, smiling as the younger man's rod began to slowly resurrect. He let their joined hands guide his hard flesh to Vivyan's aching void.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Yes, please, Gareth."

Smiling, Gareth pushed forward. He watched to ensure he had prepared Vivyan enough, but there was only an answering smile on the younger man's face. He groaned softly as he felt tight muscle squeezing his already eager rod, but he was determined that he and Vivyan would come together.

As Gareth entered him, Vivyan gave a small grunt as his body sought to stretch and accept the desired intrusion. He bore down and gave a small sound of triumph as the head of Gareth's penis pushed past his defences. He felt the hard flesh sliding forward until it was buried halfway. He nodded at Gareth, glad for the temporary respite and then was ready to take all of his lover.

"More, Gareth," he whispered. As Gareth slid in the rest of the way, they both groaned as his ballsac slapped lightly against Vivyan's cheeks. Vivyan wrapped his legs around Gareth's waist as the older man reached to entwine their fingers. They kissed slowly and deeply as Gareth began the smallest of undulations.

"I love you," Gareth murmured, peppering kisses over Vivyan's lips and cheeks.

"I love you, too," Vivyan replied. "It feels wonderful, Gareth."

"Good, because it's about to get better," Gareth said. He eased himself back before thrusting forward the head of his arousal hitting Vivyan's prostate.

"Oh, Gareth, yes," the brunette panted. Gareth thrusts were long, deep and slow, rubbing effortlessly across Vivyan's sweet spot and leaving the younger man quivering in their wake. His hips lifted to meet each thrust and deepened his penetration. He could feel himself harden once more as Gareth pleasured him, made love with him.

"Gareth please, more," he begged.

"Anything you want, love," Gareth replied, his voice ragged with the control he maintained.

Gareth picked up his pace, his thrusts becoming short, jabbing motions that began to drive both Vivyan and himself wild. He could feel his orgasm approaching and knew he could no longer hold it back. He released one of Vivyan's hands and brought it to the younger man's shaft that had leaked pearly pre-come. He stroked the hard length, twisting his hand to heighten the sensations and, with a cry of completion, Vivyan's second orgasm detonated. The scant drops of crème in no way reflected the intense climax and the younger man shuddered and jerked under Gareth's body

The sensation of the pulsating shaft and the contractions around his rod were enough to shatter Gareth's restraint. With a final few feral snaps of his hips, he buried himself as deep as possible, bellowing his release as his seed flooded the still-spasming channel. The ferocity of his climax temporarily turned his world gray.

As higher reasoning slowly returned, Gareth realised his hips were still making desultory thrusts. He also found that a deeply-buried, primitive part of him exulted in the knowledge that no other had done this before him. Only his seed had branded Vivyan's inner walls, claiming the younger man as his. It had taken his mind some time to catch up with his heart and soul, but he now knew that Vivyan was his for life.

Gareth leant forward and placed a few gentle kisses against Vivyan's slightly-lax mouth. With a sigh of satiation he gently withdrew his softened flesh, eliciting a small whimper from the man beneath him. Gareth kissed him again, rolling them onto their sides and pulling the younger man against him.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Very ok, wonderful, blissed-out even," Vivyan smiled.

"Good," Gareth growled, nipping at the nearest bare shoulder to leave a more visible mark on his lover.

Vivyan shivered pleasurably, finding Gareth's possessive, alpha display erotic. He nestled closer. He could feel Gareth's mouth dropping kisses into his hair and his eyes closed.

****

Gareth carefully studied the limb before him, his fingers trailing from shoulder to finger. He made the same careful inventory of the other arm before venturing lower. The bare back was scrutinised and then both legs from hip to toe. He eased the unresisting body onto its back and inspected the chest with equal dedication.

"Do I pass, Doctor?" an amused voice asked. "Am I suitably sun-screened?"

"I'm not having my husband come to me on our Honeymoon and saying 'Sorry, Dear, but I have sunburn tonight.'" Gareth growled, possessing Vivyan's lush lips.

"So it's ok to say I have a headache?" came the teasing rejoinder.

"I have plenty of painkillers, so that will not be a problem."

"You know you didn't have to do all this, Gareth," Vivyan said softly, framing the older man's face in his hands. "The wedding, the Honeymoon, they're icing. Beautiful, but icing."

"That's why I wanted to do it, love. The whole nine yards, because you're worth it to me. Because I love you."

"I love you, Gareth."

The two men kissed tenderly, picked up their beach bag and, hand-in-hand, stepped outside into the light of day. Sun and heat instantly assailed them as they began their Honeymoon. Gareth walked proudly, head held high with his beautiful husband on his arm for the world to see.