All Comments on 'IM Leads to Incest'

by mtnman2003

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I can see it happening

I can see this happening. The writing is very good with excellent descriptions.

From the last lines, I trust there will be a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Vividly outstanding

Easily one of the most descriptive reading I've read, the attention to detail in the story draws the reader into the possibility of the event. Doesn't leave much for the reader to imagine!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
SLOW DOWN

THE DESCRIPTION OF THE LOVE MAKING WAS DONE WELL HOWEVER, YOU RUSHED THE START OF THE STORY . FROM THE FATHER READING OVER HER SHOULDER TO THEIR FIRST TOUCHES WENT TO QUICKLY . THE DAUGHTER OPENLY TELLING HER DAD THAT SHE WAS WRITING TO A GUY HIS AGE WHILE THINKING IT WAS HIM IS A LITTLE HARD TO SWALLOW ?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Lame

Wow, this was really awful. Very cliched and sophomoric. There wasn't an original thought or phrase uttered in this.

playfulgirl2001playfulgirl2001over 18 years ago
cum here Daddyyyyy

omggggggg that was so hottttttttttttttt...i felt like i was right there (giggles) cant wait for your next chapter..By the way....i'm looking for a Daddyyy..*smiles*

patti

hornySAHMhornySAHMover 18 years ago
OMG!! WOW that was an intense story!

mtnman you have done it again!! That was VERY well written!! Such detail!! I could visualize it so well!! I am so horny now that I will have to go take care of that!!

I am so glad you have posted yet another hot story!!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM keep up the great writing!!

I can't wait to read what happens in the shower!! I do hope you continue with this one!!

That was wonderful!

Janet

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
another great story

mntman is one of my favorite authors in lit. I find myself aways searching for more of his stories. This one was one of his greats. The description to detail makes one feel they are right there living the story. Great work mntman, you could be my daddy anytime...i would look up into your eyes and whisper..take me daddy make me your babygirl.

*smiles* your babygirl

Honey123Honey123over 18 years ago
Whoa!

Very hot...very sexy...

~Honey

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
mtnman, you rock!

Once again, I am compelled to comment on one of your stories, mtnman. What a feeling it must be to know what your writing does to readers like me. Thank you for a most pleasurable experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
keep on fucking her

I got to fuck my 14 y/o that way but she was not on the pill but iI cam in her just tfor the pleasure of knowing that I could get her prego. & I still am

nettielounettielouabout 13 years ago
wow!!

this story was hotter than hot, it was sizzling. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Garbage. Not the least bit believable. Way too rushed. Couldn't the author have added another two pages to give us SOME resolution. I'm sorry, I won't be back to him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Enjoyable!

I liked the story just fine! What I don't understand about the negative comments here is that most of them aren't even trying to be constructive, they just seem angry and hateful, like they're just trying to take the misery, hate and anger in their own life and crap it out all over you, thinking somehow it will make them feel better! Rofl.

Anyway my only 'complaint', if you will, is about the whole virginity thing. If she still had a hymen to rip in there then he surely would have realised it when he started shoving his two thick man fingers up inside her!! Hehehe! I suppose he could have been too out of it to realize he had blood on his fingers first. Oh well, was still good anyway! I'm surprised there wasn't a follow-up chapter where he actually put his gear to better use than that, hehe. Oh well, thanks for writing and sharing with us!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rushed

went over my head too convoluted and unreal in the least. WAY TOO RUSHED!!! can not connect to anything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Daddy read with me

After getting off while reading this story, I got my Dad to read it while his cock fucked me from behind. He filled me with his seed just as he read the last chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

HATE THIS STYLE OF WRITING

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

Absolutely zero story to this piece of crap. Simply an abrupt sex sequence without an ounce of segue . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous