Icky Vicky Roberts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning, some parents arrived for the Parents-Students Prayer Breakfast. Robert Brookes arrived in a limousine, shook hands, glad-handing it up.

Robert Brookes took a tour of the campus with his son, Turner Wydell in tow. He nodded and smiled as Michael pointed out other students, ridiculing each one.

"And that's Icky Vicky," Michael sneered, pointing toward Victor Roberts, who Stood at ease, uniform smartly pressed, shoes shined to mirror precision.

"Icky Vicky?" Why do you call him that?" Robert asked.

"Faggot got a hard on every time we got in the showers," Michael laughed.

"Uh huh, he isn't the only one, now is he, Brookes?" Turner said, smirking.

That declaration earned Turner a murderous glare from Michael. Michael's father flushed hotly and looked away.

Victor's parents did not arrive until the graduation ceremony itself. Victor hugged and hissed his mother, gave a one handed hug to his father.

"Mr. and Mrs. Roberts, Lieutenant Colonel Hebert," Stephen Hebert said, shaking their hands. "A moment of your time?"

"Yes sir?" Paul Roberts asked worriedly.

"I've had the pleasure of working one on one with your son," Stephen smiled, putting an affectionate hand on Victor's shoulder.

"Y'all don't feed them? He's lost so much weight," Deborah Roberts complained.

"We feed them plenty," Stephen smiled. "Reason he's lost weight? We push them hard. That, Mrs. Roberts, is firm muscle."

Michael Brookes, and his father, Robert Brookes stood and seethed as Lieutenant Colonel Hebert offered Victor Roberts a position of Student Monitor. Victor's parents agreed, since the money would be going toward a college education for Victor. They shame-facedly admitted, since Victor had always been a lackluster student, they'd not planned or saved for a college for their son.

"And then your sister up and had get married, plumb nearly wiped us out there," Paul said tightly.

"Lieutenant Colonel?" Robert Brookes demanded as Victor and his parents walked away.

"Yes sir?" Stephen smirked.

"Uh, why was that young man offered a position with Daigrepont Military Academy, and my son was not?" Robert demanded to know.

"Hmm? Well, I just assumed that, since Michael would be going to West Point that he would be unavailable for this position," Stephen said. "He has been accepted to West Point, hasn't he?"

"No. And just try get a straight answer out any them son bitches run that place," Robert snapped.

"Oh. A shame," Stephen said and walked away.

*.*

Stephen Hebert looked out the window at the courtyard of the Academy. From his third story window, he had an unobstructed view of the entire campus of Daigrepont Military Academy. In the quadrangle, the fourteen students of the senior class milled about in the humid June heat.

One young man caught Stephen's eye. Timothy Becker. Timothy had been sent to Daigrepont, rather than to the Juvenile Detention Center in Jack's Creek, Louisiana.

The eighteen year old Timothy and a group of his friends had tried their hand at breaking and entering. The owner had come home unexpectedly and managed to catch Timothy.

The young man was small, scrawny. Stephen estimated Timothy stood at five foot four, and probably did not tip the scales over one hundred pounds. His dark hair had been long, curly when he'd come in, large brown eyes wide and frightened, full of tears. His lips were pouting, pink, begging to be kissed.

"Come," Stephen barked out when there was a knock at his door.

"Sir, yes sir," Victor saluted.

"At ease," Stephen said. "Report?"

"New one? Timothy Gary Becker?" Victor said.

"Him?" Stephen asked, pointing.

"Sir, yes sir," Victor said, joining Stephen at the window. "Got a boner when they were all stripped for the physical."

"Hmm?" Stephen smiled.

"Yes sir. Made them stand at attention. He's the only one, little cock sticking out, dripping all over the place," Victor continued.

"And?" Stephen asked as the three other Student Monitors now had the students lined up for the morning calisthenics.

"And in the shower, actually spurted his load looking around at all the meat," Victor said.

"Spurted? Shot a load?" Stephen verified.

"Sir Yes sir, then started crying," Victor agreed, smiling.

"Send him up right after their run," Stephen ordered, his cock growing hard.

"Sir yes sir," Victor agreed.

"Thank you, Vicky," Stephen said.

Victor strode out into the quadrant. He waited until the students were ready for their run before clearing his throat.

"Any of you that I manage to pass? Will run an extra two miles," he ordered. Except for you, Becker. After your two miles you are to report to Lieutenant Colonel Hebert's office. Is that understood?"

"Sir yes sir," Timothy Becker said, lips quivering in fear.

"Fifteen second head start starts...NOW!" Victor ordered.

"Damn, Vicky, you got here, couldn't run for shit," another Student Monitor commented.

"Melancon gave me a lot of one on one," Victor shrugged. "And don't call me Vicky, bitch."

"Whatever, Icky Vicky," the young man snickered as they started to run.

Before the twenty students had managed to reach the one mile mark, Victor had passed them. He was almost lapping the slowest of runners a second time when they managed two miles.

"Keep running," he ordered. "Becker, commander's office, now."

"Come," Stephen ordered when there was a timid knock at his door.

"Sir?" Timothy asked, lips quivering.

"At attention, boy," Stephen barked.

"Sir yes sir," Timothy cried out, snapping to attention.

"Now, Mr. Becker, a disturbing incident has come to my attention," Stephen snapped, sitting at his desk.

"Sir? A disturbing..." Timothy asked.

"Itty bitty dick got all hard in the showers, boy," Stephen barked. "Then, if that's not bad enough? Ejaculated your itty bitty semen all over."

"Sir, I, yes sir," Timothy admitted.

"So?" Stephen asked.

"So, sir?" Timothy asked.

"So, what got your little pee-pee all big? Looking at all those naked men? You got turned on looking at their cocks, wishing you could suck on their cocks?" Stephen taunted.

"I, yes sir," Timothy admitted, then burst into tears.

Unlike Vicky, whom had taken an entire week of conditioning, Timothy 'Becky' Becker took only two days of watching homosexual pornography before he was begging Stephen to let him be the cock sucking sissy Vicky and Stephen hoped for. Becky begged for Stephen to ruin his ass, turn him into a pussy.

*.*

"Graduation tomorrow, Becky," Victor said, pounding his thick meat in and out of Timothy's tight ass.

"Yes sir," Timothy agreed, voice strangled as he strained to hold the delicious cock in his ass just a few moments longer.

"Plans?" Victor asked, coming closer to his climax.

"None, sir," Timothy admitted.

"I'm going to college," Victor said. "Myndee University."

"Sir? Ugh, oh yes, fill my pussy with your spunk," Timothy moaned as he could feel Vicky's thick cock spurting deep in his guts.

"Mm, damn, going miss you, bitch," Victor admitted, holding himself deep in Becky's hole.

"Sir? Take me with you?" Timothy begged.

"I what? Take, why?" Victor asked.

"I, permission to speak freely sir?" Timothy shuddered and spurted his own semen into the palm of his hand.

"Speak," Victor said.

"Sir, I think I love you," Timothy admitted.

THE END.

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad, and those that take the time to rate my stories.

Have a nice day. Why not go for a run through some pine forest somewhere?