Icky Vicky Roberts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, Victor Roberts, you are going to show us what you've learned," Stephen ordered as he quickly, methodically began to strip.

"Sir, I what?" Victor stammered, eyes goggling as Harold also began to strip out of his uniform.

"Strip, Roberts," Stephen commanded, easing his boxers down and exposing a large, thick uncircumcised cock. And two large balls.

Harold slid his own boxers down and off, exposing a substantial slab of meat between his muscled legs.

Harold smiled as he saw Victor's own cock begin to stiffen.

Victor stripped, six inch erection twitching and bobbing.

"Sit, Roberts," Harold ordered after receiving a nod from Stephen.

"I, sir yes sir," Victor warbled and plopped down onto the cushion.

"Take notes, boy!" Harold ordered, marching toward Victor.

Harold knelt between Victor's thick legs, gripped Victor's hard cock in a firm grip, then brought his handsome face to Victor's cock. He opened his mouth and flicked his fat tongue around the helmet shaped head of Victor's cock. Victor watched, mouth open, eyes goggling as Harold sucked and licked his cock.

"Taking notes, Roberts? Observing how he is using his lips, his tongue, and his hand to pleasure your cock?" Stephen demanded.

"Erk!" Victor grunted when Harold's other hand began to massage his balls.

Harold swallowed Victor's cock to the root, his nose pressed firmly in the small patch of crinkled pubic hair. The hand that had gripped Victor's cock now tickled at Victor's sweaty anus.

Harold began to bob his head up and down on Victor's throbbing cock. Two of his fingers slid into Victor's anus, seeking out Victor's prostate gland. Victor writhed in the chair.

"Erk!" Victor screamed and began to pump a torrent of his sperm into Harold's mouth.

"Take notes, Roberts?" Stephen asked as Harold swallowed Victor's load.

"Ugh!" was all Victor could say.

"Now, Roberts, on your knees, facing back of the chair," Harold ordered, getting to his feet.

"Huh?" Victor asked, noticing that Harold's cock was now quite hard.

Victor stared at the large, fat cock as it wobbled and bobbled, inches from his face. Then he realized, he'd been given an order, and scrambled to comply. He knelt onto the cushion of the chair, and gripped the back of the chair.

"Now, bend forward, Roberts," Harold ordered.

"Huh? Like..." Victor asked, and bent nearly at a forty five degree angle over the back of the chair.

"Perfect," Harold murmured.

"Erk!" Victor cried out as he felt Harold's thick fingers at his upturned anus.

"Now, show me what you learned from Melancon, Roberts," Stephen ordered, gripping his semi-erect cock in his hand.

"I, sir?" Victor squeaked as Harold's greasy fingers plumbed his rectum.

Stephen gripped the back of Victor's head and forced his mouth toward his cock. Victor opened his mouth and accepted the mushroom shaped head into his mouth.

Victor's head was whirring. He'd just received his very first blow job, his very first sexual encounter, outside of his own touch. It had been extremely pleasurable, even more pleasurable than he had imagined it would be. The heat of Harold's mouth, the velvet feeling of Harold's soft tongue. The suction of Harold's mouth.

Now, Victor was feeling fingers probing, thrusting into his rectum. It was an odd feeling, it was a pleasurable feeling. There was some discomfort, even slight twinges of pain, but this seemed to add to the pleasure.

And there was a hard cock, thrusting into Victor's mouth. He remembered to waggle his tongue around the mushroom shaped head. He could taste Stephen's flesh, could taste the slight tinge of sweat, could taste Stephen's essences that oozed from the tip of Stephen's cock.

Victor tickled around the swelling member and took his left hand from the chair's back. He gripped the fat meat and stroked it as he sucked more and more of it into his mouth.

"Erk! Ugh! God damn it!" Victor screamed as Harold's cock pressed against his greasy rectum.

The pleasure that had been building in his rectum was replaced with a sudden jolt of pain, a burning sensation as Harold's thick cock forced into Victor's anus. He could feel the blunt head pushing past his resisting anus. He groaned as the blunt head of Harold's cock pushed past his straining sphincter.

"Ugh! Aw shit!" Victor cried out as he could feel Harold's fat meat pushing past his anus, his sphincter.

"Ugh! Yes, oh God," Victor screamed as his ass was being stretched deliciously.

The fat cock pushing, stretching, forcing into his ass felt wonderful. The cock in his mouth continued to push deep into his mouth. Victor bobbed his head up and down the length of Stephen's cock as Harold continued to fuck into his ass.

The head of Stephen's cock popped into Victor's mouth; his head and throat were at the correct angle. For a brief moment, Victor panicked, for a brief moment, Victor's gag reflex kicked in. He did back up slightly, allowing the head of Stephen's cock to slide out of his throat. Then H

Harold pushed forward, pushed all the way into Victor's ass, forcing Victor's head forward. Now Victor had his nose in the curls around the base of Stephen Hebert's cock. He could smell the manly scent trapped in the dark curls. He could taste the man's cock, could taste the man's excitement.

He could feel Harold's thick cock stretching his tight ass. He could feel the ridge of Harold's cockhead rasping against his rectal walls. He could feel his anus, his muscles trying to force this unnatural intruder from his bowels.

"Erk!" Victor grunted and shot a thick wad of his own semen onto the cushion he knelt upon.

"No, no, oh," Victor protested as Harold began to pull his cock from Victor's bowels.

"That's it, Roberts, play with them balls. Get that juice ready," Stephen encouraged as Victor did fondle Stephen's heavy balls.

"Damn, sir, he's tight," Harold groaned, his cock nearly half of the way out of Victor's tightly clenching rectum.

"Mm-hmm," Stephen agreed as Victor slurped noisily along Stephen's cock.

Both men pushed back into Victor, causing the eighteen year old male to groan. Harold took his hands from Victor's plump hips and began playing with Victor's hanging man-breasts, tweaking Victor's hard nipples.

"Erk!" Victor groaned as Harold then reached down and began to fondle Victor's hard cock, Victor's swinging balls.

"Boy, suck man meat pretty good there," Stephen hissed, pulling his cock out of Victor's gulping throat.

"Mm-hmm," Victor agreed, tongue waggling almost frantically at Stephen's cockhead.

"And...ugh!" Stephen grunted and pumped his semen into Victor's mouth.

"Fuck!" Harold cried out and began thrusting wildly.

"Oh!" Victor cried out as he felt Harold's thick sperm filling his bowels.

After regaining his breath, Harold again wrapped his lips around Victor's throbbing cock. Victor grunted and gasped, then spurted a load into Harold's mouth.

"Hmm, got time for..." Stephen muttered, glancing at his heavy wristwatch. "On your knees again, Roberts."

Victor quickly complied, kneeling on the sticky cushion, leaning over the back of the chair.

"Ugh! God damn it," Victor whined as Stephen's thick meat pushed into his raw anus.

"Here you go," Harold said, slapping Victor's face a few times with his erect cock.

Victor opened his mouth and sucked Harold's cock into his mouth. Harold's cock was not quite as thick as Stephen's cock, but there was still that momentary twinge of fear when Harold's cock pushed into the boy's throat.

"Damn, Melancon, boy's tight," Stephen panted as he fucked Victor's struggling rectum.

"Mm-hmm," Harold moaned as Victor's mouth sucked and stroked his cock, Victor's hand fondled his balls.

"Ugh! God damned! Hard believe, just blew my load in his, ugh!" Stephen protested as his cock twitched and jerked, then spurted his load into Victor's bowels.

"Ugh! Yeah," Harold agreed and filled Victor's sucking mouth with his sperm.

"Tomorrow?" Stephen ordered Victor as he dressed. "Be at the back track, in your running gear."

"Yes sir," Victor panted.

Victor made it to the cafeteria just in time to be given clean up duty. A smirk on Michael Brooke's face told Victor that somehow, Brookes had persuaded Turner, the Student Monitor to stick Victor with that detail.

The following day, Victor was at the entrance of the back track, a five mile track that wound through the pine trees of the compound. A moment later, Stephen Hebert and Harold Melancon joined Victor. Both men had full packs strapped to their backs.

"You will get a thirty second head start, Roberts," Stephen barked. "We catch you? We fuck you. You will be fucked up your ass. You will not get to taste our sperm; you will be fucked. And?"

Stephen held up a thick rubber ring.

"This will be placed around the base of your cock. You will not be permitted to come. We will use you for our pleasure and ours alone," Stephen continued.

"But if I do make it?" Victor asked.

"Then you will be allowed to come. And you will be allowed to fuck Harold's very tight ass," Stephen smiled. "Victor Roberts; you honestly think you have a chance of running five miles, of outrunning us?"

In answer, Victor turned and began to run. His arms and legs pumped as he ran.

"Start timing. We will give him a thirty second head start,' Stephen laughed.

Victor had managed to run hard for nearly a mile. His lungs were on fire. His legs felt like rubber.

Worse yet, he could hear his two chasers. He could hear their heavy footsteps coming closer and closer.

"Damn it!" Victor almost sobbed out.

At two miles, Victor knew he would not be able to continue his hard pace. His legs were on fire, his lungs were on fire.

"Did much better than I thought, Roberts," Stephen complimented as he gently grabbed Victor's shoulder.

"Yes, you did very good," Harold agreed, gripping Victor's other shoulder.

"God damn it!" Victor whined, collapsing to the pine bark trail.

"Here, here," Harold soothed, holding out a canteen to the sweating, gasping Victor.

The two men gave Victor a few moments to catch his breath. Then, Stephen pushed Victor onto hands and knees. He pulled Victor's shorts and jockstrap down.

"Shame," Harold gently taunted, stroking Victor's throbbing erection. "Won't get to come. Not today, Roberts."

Harold affixed the thick rubber strap around the base of Victor's cock. Victor could feel the band strangling his hard meat, strangling the flow of semen to the tip of his urgent cock.

"And..." Stephen said, pulling a tube of lubricant from his backpack.

"Ugh, oh God," Victor whined as his anus received two greasy fingers.

His jockstrap was pulled back up. Victor grunted as the rough cotton material rasped against his purple cockhead.

"Ugh, Jesus!" Victor cried out as Stephen jammed his greasy cock into Victor's straining, struggling anus.

"God damn, hard believe we busted this bitch's cherry yesterday," Stephen grunted, thrusting his fat cock in and out of Victor's back door.

Harold amused himself by slapping his hard cock against Victor's face while Stephen fucked Victor's squirming ass. Victor tried to catch Harold's cock in his mouth, but Harold kept his meat just out of reach.

"Ugh, yes," Stephen hissed and spewed his semen deep into Victor's guts.

"Bitch's ready for me?" Harold asked, smearing a dollop of lubricant on the head of His cock.

"Uh huh," Stephen agreed, pulling his slimy cock from Victor's hole.

Harold grabbed Victor's hips and pulled the young man back onto his rampant erection. He fucked Victor hard and fast, grunting and groaning with pleasure. Then he stiffened and cursed as he pumped Victor's hole full of spunk.

"All right, Roberts, tee shirt and shorts off. You will run. Run. Not walk. Run to the four mile mark. We will be waiting for you there," Stephen ordered.

Harold grabbed Victor's shorts and tee shirt. He and Stephen ran away, leaving the grunting, wheezing Victor still on his hands and knees. Victor's cock throbbed, ached with the need to ejaculate. His ass burned and throbbed and he could feel the dribble of semen oozing out of his stretched, slimy hole, could feel the semen dribbling down his balls.

"Damn it," he cursed and got to weak legs.

But Victor did run. He did run as hard as his tired, aching legs would carry his bulk.

"Very good, Roberts," Stephen said when Victor staggered up to where Stephen and Harold waited.

Again, the two men put Victor on his hands and knees, on the abrasive pine bark trail. Again, Stephen went first, pounding his cock in and out of Victor's willing hole. Victor grunted, groaned, panted and whined. His need to come was driving him nearly out of his mind.

Harold then fucked Victor. He pulled and pushed Victor onto his cock, using Victor's ass hole as a means to masturbate his cock.

"Stand up, Vicky," Harold ordered.

Harold jerked the front of Victor's jockstrap down. He grabbed Victor's throbbing, aching cock and wrapped his lips around the purple head. Then he released the rubber strap from the base of Victor's meat.

"Oh, oh God damn!" Victor howled and his sperm jetted out, filling Harold's mouth.

"Okay, Vicky," Harold said, handing Victor his tee shirt and shorts. "Tomorrow? Be at the start of this track, ready to run. Got it?"

"Sir, yes sir," Victor wheezed, trying hard to stay upright.

That night, Victor lay in his bunk. He could hear a few of the boys whispering, giggling. He could hear a bed giving off a faint squeak. His cock slowly stiffened as he imagined the unknown young man gripping his cock, stroking his cock, masturbating his cock, coaxing a load of delicious sperm out of His cock.

"Roberts," Harold's voice ordered, stilling the squeak of the bed, stilling the whispers and giggles in the darkness.

"Sir?" Victor asked.

"My office, Roberts. Now," Harold ordered.

"Yes sir," Victor replied, quaking.

Victor proceeded Harold down the corridor between the two rows of twenty bunks, ten on each side. Inside the office, Victor paused in front of Harold's small desk. Harold slammed the door to the office, causing Victor to jump.

"That was just for show," Harold smiled and kissed Victor's lips.

Harold's hand reached inside of Victor's boxers, gripping Victor's hard cock. He kissed Victor's lips again and then insinuated his tongue into Victor's mouth.

"Mm," Victor moaned.

"Need to fuck you, need to fuck you bad," Harold moaned, stroking Victor's hard meat.

"Uh huh," Victor agreed.

"Over the desk, grab the other end," Harold ordered, pulling Victor's boxers down.

Victor bent over the desk, grabbing the ledge of the desk. He felt Harold's fingers teasing his anus, then felt Harold's hard cock slide into his willing ass.

After Harold stiffened and pumped his seed into Victor's ass, he pulled the young man upright and sucked Victor's cock to a juicy climax.

"All right, Vicky, go to bed," Harold smiled and kissed Victor's lips.

"Sir, yes sir," Victor agreed.

The following morning, instead of going to the library for his Study Period, Victor was at the mouth of the five mile track, dressed in athletic shoes and jock strap.

"We will give you a thirty second head start, Roberts," Stephen again ordered. "If we catch you, we will fuck you. And you will not be allowed to ejaculate. Same as before. Got it?"

"Sir Yes sir," Victor said and started running.

Again, Victor was nearly to the two mile mark when his chasers caught up to him. The strap was cinched around the base of his cock and he was used.

"Oh God, Victor groaned, the need to ejaculate building and building with each thrust of the hard meat in his hole.

"Same as before, Roberts. Run," Stephen said.

At the four mile mark, he was again captured. Again, he was put on hands and knees and fucked. After fucking Victor's slimy hole to a grunting orgasm, Harold again jerked Victor's jockstrap down. He teased Victor, sucking and slurping up and down the length of Victor's cock before finally loosening the cockring and allowing Victor to ejaculate.

Three weeks into this daily training, at the morning exercise, Victor was in the midst of the runners. The three Student Monitors did not pass him, so Victor did not have to run an additional two miles. Instead, he was allowed, with the five other young men that had managed to stay just ahead of the Student Monitors to go and shower.

In the shower, Victor did not develop an erection at the sight of his fellow students' cocks. He did not develop an erection looking at their tight, firm backsides.

Victor did smirk as Michael Brookes did develop a stiff cock as another young man bent over, toweling himself dry.

Four weeks after beginning his daily training, Victor was at the head of the pack for the two mile run. And, although he did not manage to outrun Stephen Hebert, Victor did manage to outrun, evade capture by Harold Melancon.

"Very good, Roberts," Stephen Hebert congratulated Victor.

"Sir, yes sir," Victor smiled, despite struggling to catch his breath.

"Now, Roberts, the key to a good ass fucking, is make sure that ass is ready," Stephen counseled. "Get your fingers good and slippery."

Victor applied a generous amount of lubricant to his fingers. Then he knelt behind Harold's kneeling form and slowly but firmly pushed his fingers into Harold's tight ass.

"Work them in and out, twist them around, need make sure you get that hole good and ready," Stephen encouraged.

"Sir, yes sir," Victor agreed, fingering Harold's hole.

"Now, get that fat cock ready; Harold, think you going like this. Vicky's got a nice fat one," Stephen stated.

"Yes Vicky does, sir," Harold groaned.

From the first push of his cock against Harold's greasy anus, Victor knew he would forever be looking for the next ass to fuck. His cockhead was enveloped in a tight, hot opening, one that was too small for his fat meat. Second by second, millimeter by millimeter, the hole stretched, flowered open to accept his thrusting cock.

"Ugh!" both Harold and Victor grunted when Victor's cockhead pushed in past Harold's sphincter.

"Wiggle them hips, side to side, gently, but firmly get that hole to stretch for you," Stephen coached.

"God damn, Vicky, that, God you got a beautiful cock," Harold groaned.

"And you got a beautiful hole," Victor agreed.

"Ugh!" Harold groaned as Victor began to pull his cock out.

Then Harold shuddered and spurted a hot load into the crotch of his jockstrap.

"Ugh!" Victor grunted as Harold's rectal muscles clamped down around his hard cock.

He fucked Harold's squirming anus for a few moments. Then, with a shudder and a grunt, both young men ejaculated. Harold's spunk again filled the crotch of his jockstrap, Victor's spunk filled Harold's bowels.

"And that, Roberts, is how you fuck an ass," Stephen said.

"Sir, yes sir," Victor smiled weakly. "Think I like fucking ass, sir."

"Almost as much as you like getting fucked?" Harold groaned, standing.

"Almost," Victor agreed.

The night before graduation, Melancon again marched into the barracks and loudly summoned Victor Roberts to his office. Behind closed doors, the two kissed hotly. Then they used Harold's cot to perform oral sex on each other, in a sixty nine position. Then Harold had Victor lie on his back, legs spread on either side of the bunk.

Harold fucked Victor like a man fucks a woman. He fucked Victor in the missionary position, face to face.

After filling Victor's hole with spunk, Harold then straddled Victor's hips and lowered his greasy hole onto Victor's hard meat. He bounced energetically on Victor's hard meat until Victor groaned and spurted one last load into Harold's bowels.

"Going miss you, Vicky," Harold whispered, kissing Victor's gasping mouth. "You take care, okay?"

"You too, sir," Victor wheezed.