All Comments on 'Ice Hockey 101 Ch. 02'

by MugsyB

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
PennLadyPennLadyover 14 years ago
I knew...

...that Josh would come around. :) Loved the story.

michchick98michchick98over 14 years ago
Perfect once again....

Will there be more or perhaps yet another Ice story? After all, hockey season has only just begun! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved it!

So glad he came around! Awesome story..mmm so passionate. Hope you write a chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Utterly lovely

This is a beautiful romantic story with excellent development of the main characters and a tight focus on the sport of ice hockey providing the raison d'etre for the story. It was delicately told with substantial insights into the characters' motivations and feelings. I thought it was delightful. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love it

Very romantic. I love ice hockey and a romantic tale.

bignsassy818bignsassy818over 14 years ago
Amazing

What a follow-up. It was beautiful and I think that was the longest sex scene you've ever written.. It was sizzling hot too!

Thanks for the cameos of "Sean" and Amelia. "Sean's" my fave player because he is The Next One, just talented.

We're all showing love for the other Pens too.. Keep them stories coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hmmm....

I liked it, it was not as believable or well edited as some of your other stories, though few romances are believable anyhow. Still, i do like the hockey theme :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I had fun

I have never read your stories before, and after reading Ice Hockey 101, I went back to the first Ice stories and read all of them. There I found out about the characters real life counterparts. Since I know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about hockey I had fun searching Google trying to find out who these characters were "inspired" by. I love the stories and characters,the fact that I had a face to go with the character, and the little treasure hunt I went on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved it :-)

Dunno how he could think that social science was a 'smart' subject at the start - but who cares. It was a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic!

..so delicately and beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hockey and romance

Hockey and romace, the perfect combination. Sadly not many write those kind a stories. You're a great example that it can work. Keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
*sniff*

I don't know what it is about reading such a wonderful story but they don't come along often and I just relished every bit of this adorable story.

I think I shall pine artistically for a 'Josh' since he seems like the perfect man...seriously!

Love your writing - keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Touching...

This has to be, hands down, one of my favorite hockey stories so far! Josh and Rebecca just seem so real. It makes me want a hockey player just like him, all for my own. *sigh* Oh well. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
U r a great writer~

Thanks for a great story~

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MOre

It would be great to see Josh and Rebecca go further. Maybe even drop a hockey baby or 2. I love these 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
New story ideas

No that you need them but it might be interesting to see Josh's brother Eric's story develop as Josh and Rebecca head to the altar or even Cam's story from uncovering ice and of course Drew's story from Melting the Ice or is it back on the ice. You know what I mean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
:)

love where you left it, leaves enough to the imagination while still ending with a real and beautiful relationship between them which we know will last. great balance, thanks :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Jordan staal, nice. Id read one about Sid too, i mean Sean...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
God I hate the Pens....

But I loved the story. You can't write one about Crosby, he's too busy whining for a woman to find him attractive. Now one about a certain Flyers goalie with sexy blue eyes, now *there's* a story!

Totally hot story.

Quix0ticQuix0ticabout 13 years ago

amazing, i loved it! thank u so much for sharing! i love your characters and their interactions in all of your stories. please keep making more you are one of my favorite authors!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

As a huge Pens fan, I will never watch a game the same way again. So so hot.

Sweet_KatieSweet_Katieover 12 years ago
Beautiful story... :)

I love your stories, the way your introduce the characters and make us like them, the way the characters interacted together. I just submit my first story, I hope I'll be able to write as well as you. Maybe, if you can, I'll be able to ask you or Pennlady to edit my stories, because I do really love your way of writing. Thank you for those lovely hockey stories. I hope you won't stop anytime soon. Keep us dreaming... :)

romantic_surrealityromantic_surrealityalmost 12 years ago
Next

9. Keeping Ice on the Wound (MG and Hilary):

http://www.literotica.com/s/keeping-ice-on-the-wound

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Maybe an update since there's been a trade with Pens? :-)

mapili50mapili50almost 11 years ago
Loved it, but ...

I really empathized with Rebecca and I guess that's why I was a little disappointed that she forgave Josh so quickly and easily. I could see if he apologized a day or two later, but wasn't it more like two weeks? I would've loved for him to find her at the pub meeting a new guy and Josh having to win her back. (Yeah, I'm a little vindictive)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mugsy, Mugsy, Mugsy.....

It's Lady Falcon down in warm and sunny SC. I was thinking about you and your hockey players yesterday and decided to come back for a visit tonight. *shivering and grinning like a fool* they are still just as delicious as I remember. Merry Christmas! And thank you. Lol. I enjoyed my visit with my favorite hockey players.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chapter 3

Pls can dis story have a chapter 3?

rnebularrnebularabout 7 years ago
Absolutely loved it

So very hot and romantic, couldn't stop reading. Love this series of hockey stories so far! Easy 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot

I really enjoy your stories and they're hot, but I wish your characters had more depth. What social science is Rebecca studying? Why is she studying it? All your hockey players do is play and have sex. They don't have any hobbies? One of them's not into woodworking or something else, or has a quirk like loving punk rock or classical music?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Special!

Well-written and delightful!

Highly recommended! ~ 5+ ~

BunkerhillBunkerhillover 2 years ago

Oh, yeah. Time for Ice Hockey 201…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WAUW !

Thanks for sharing ;-)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sweet but the drama seemed manufactured.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMugsyB@MugsyB
March 2021- Update: I'm not sure when or why, but the first chapter of my three-part story, "Bring on the Wonder" has disappeared. I think the powers that be removed it by accident when I requested a different story be removed. As of right now, I don't know where my original ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ice Hockey Series Info