I will Save You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were some "oohs and ahhhs" as I explained the date, so it seemed like it was well received. The auctioneer started the bidding at $250.00. There were a few ladies involved in the bidding as it jumped to $1200. A nice looking lady then jumped the bid to $2000 to try to get some of the ladies pushed out. She seemed determined and had been in on the bidding the whole time. The bidding seemed to stall until Megan pushed the bid to $2500. She smiled up at me with that bid seeming to think that no one else was going to spend that amount of money. The other bidder didn't jump back in, so it was only Megan sitting on her bid. Shit, this wasn't going to be good. As the auctioneer seemed to be closing out the bids, there was a shout from the back of the room, "I bid $4000.00!"

There was a shocked silence that went through the audience. It was too dark in the back of the room to see who the bidder was, but I was instantly grateful for the new competitor. I saw Megan turn around to see who the surprise bidder was. I couldn't see her reaction, but when she turned around I knew she wasn't going to be able to push her bid any further. The bidding closed and the surprised winner was walking forward. My jaw hit the floor when I saw it was Alyssa. The crowd was clapping expect for Megan. She was furious that her plan had been thwarted by Alyssa. I was relieved to not have to go on a date with Megan, but was curious as to why Alyssa had decided to bid on me. I was also curious as to where she was getting her money, but I would address that with her later.

Alyssa completed the paperwork and wrote a check for her winning bid. I looked at her with a bit of wonderment as to what had just happened. Alyssa looked directly into my eyes and said, "I'm here to save you just as you have saved me in the past. I owe you that and more for all that you have given me. I am so looking forward to our date."

With a nod of my head and a smile on my face, I accepted her acceptance of my date.

Epilogue:

Alyssa and I did go on our date that she won in the auction. We had a great time. That weekend allowed me to look at Alyssa in a different way. I stopped looking at her as my little sister and started looking at her as a beautiful woman whom I desired. We held hands on the drive to the cabin, we enjoyed each other's company during dinner, and we held each other closely as we sat under the stars. It reminded me of those time in our back yards where we did something very similar. We both commented on the similarities and how our lives have come full circle.

We didn't utilize the second bedroom. Making love to each other wasn't fully natural yet. There was some apprehension on both of our parts as our relationship had changed, for the better from my perspective. Any trust issues I had after my mess of a marriage I had with Megan was alleviated by the fact that I had known Alyssa for so long. I trusted her with no hesitation. She felt the same way after her mess of a marriage with Gabe.

We were married in a small ceremony just a few months after our date night and things couldn't be better. Alyssa wanted to start our own family right away and she is pregnant with our son. I adopted Alia shortly after getting married and I love her as my own.

In the end, both of us needed saving and both of us were more than willing to be the savior.