I Was Bored Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By this time I was undressed and led Sue back into the shower.

"I need a shower and I don't want to wait for the rest. You will take another shower and continue." I felt her hands soaping my back and ass. Then she reached around and caressed my stiff cock.

"You have such a nice hard cock, Bob. Perhaps you would be willing to slide it in while I talk?" I did not need a second invitation!

With my cock buried in her, Sue continued, "The boys were very eager to please, so I had them each eat me to an orgasm. They tried to rush it, but I told them it was important they learn how to do it right. It would serve them well in the future, almost as much as their degrees. Then I sucked them each off. They lasted a total of one minute, I think. They loved seeing me suck them and swallow their cum. You know how I look when I suck Jerry's cock. They were not as large as Jerry, or you, but they recovered very fast," grinned Sue.

"They each had my pussy, then my ass. Then before we finally called it a night, they sandwiched me. Art was in my ass and his buddy in my pussy. It was a great feeling and they were able to keep going for quite a while. I suppose cumming three times in the previous couple hours helped their staying power."

I could not hold off any longer and clutched Sue to me as I emptied my nectar into her well-used cunt. "That feels so good! I am cumming, too!" moaned Sue

I slowly softened and dropped out of her. Sue went back to her adventures. "We fell off to sleep in one bed. I don't think I slept more than an hour at any time without one or the other climbing back on me. We got up late and went out for breakfast. Art bought for all of us. I wondered if he had cashed the check you gave him to buy my breakfast," chuckled Sue.

"Quite a few people knew Art from him and his Dad going up there fishing. He strutted around that little diner like a peacock. He wanted to convey the impression that I was his woman. I played along. It was his party. Then we returned to the cabin and we had a couple hours before we had to start back."

"The little bugger insisted I sunbathe nude in front of the cabin!" Sue blushed. "Well, like most lakes, the cabins are not too far apart. The neighbors on each side could see me if they looked. I was laying out nude and the boys started feeling me up and acting a bit randy. I told them they could have me there and let the neighbors watch, but Ellen would likely get a phone call before they were finished," suggested Sue.

"Art came to his senses then and suggested we all go inside. They proceeded to use all my holes once each in the next two hours. Youth is wonderful. I feel pretty worn out but always have time and the need for you. It looks like you might need another round to top you off, doesn't it?" giggled Sue. We headed for the bedroom.

The next morning Sue was grocery shopping and I was doing some paper work, when Ellen Trammel rang the doorbell. I let her in and offered her a drink. It was apparent she was uncomfortable and I guessed she found out about Sue and Steve. She could not sit still and was obviously nervous. I tried to get her to tell me why she was there and I felt the direct approach was the easiest. "Is this about Steve?" I asked. "Is that why you are here? Or is it Art? You need to relax. Would you like a drink? It may help," I suggested.

"Please, a shot of any whiskey would be fine," Ellen answered.

I almost fell over. It was not yet noon. I expected her to ask for a soda or ice tea! I poured the drink and handed it to her. She gulped it down and handed me the glass. I poured her another. This one she sipped.

Gathering her courage, Ellen blurted, "Art and I have been awake all night talking about you and Sue. Art said you offered to train me to be like Sue. I am here to take you up on that offer!"

12