All Comments on 'I Was Bored Ch. 04'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 20 years ago
unbelievable

Ohh Fuck !!,Now we've come full circle. we next go to hubby being a slave trainer/owner. will he train ellen right? Will he fuck her ass,and let him shit on her chest, or in her mouth? will the whole block turn into owner/operators of the others wives? Will the neighbors all just trade spouses for each night of the week? Will they all end up with a rare form of VD, and die? I think a little scat, golden showers, and shit eating would be a pleasant change, and add a new excitement to their marriages. They would all be running around with hardons and dripping pussies each time a strange fart was let.

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Wow

From bored, to cuckolded wimp hubby to cum eating wimp hubby /slave, from a now dominant bull/ex cuckold widower whose slut wife had died, to macho bad assed defender of slutwife's honor. (of which there is no such beast) Now he is, every married man on the blocks, savior.

Now, in the moment, in the twinkling of an eye, transformed into a bull in his own right, a slut owner/operator of a guy that has been cuckolding him.

It looks as though swinging is about to be introduced to the neighborhood. Every wife on the block will be the property of every other guy on the street. No one will get to fuck their own wives in the ass or get a blow job at home, except Jerry to the cuckold/wimp/subhub/slave/macho man/master/slave owner/bull. Talk about the "three faces of Eve". With all the personalities. The only thing left is scat and incest. Maybe snuff. I believe you insult every reader of porn with this idiotic tale, but like the other readers say, "Why do you read it?" I guess I like the humor of it. It is different to say the least. You might get them to branch out to fuck for money in the next chapter. Maybe even charge for having a wife let a guy piss in her mouth, or shit on her chest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
MAS MAS MAS!!!

I've enjoyed the whole series - it's getting better and better - PLEASE CONTINUE!

Dave Martin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Well done

I like the way it is developing. Keep up the good work and ignore those idiots that can't follow a bit of unusual plot and character development. I do hope he eventually gets to have his wifes mouth and ass.

Buck TurgidsonBuck Turgidsonabout 20 years ago
Pay no attention to the Morons

I like where this is leading and I'm looking forward to each new chapter. This should get interesting.

There is something for everyone in Literotica. It's too bad some are so critical if a story isn't to their specifications

ConnollyAssociationConnollyAssociationabout 20 years ago
Working out well

I have enjoyed this series so far. The criticism by some who don't like this genre is not warranted especially as the twist built into this story unfolds. I'm looking forward to chapters 5 and onwards. Keep up the good work but pay more attention to typos and editing having noticed quite a few in Chapter 4.

ohioohioalmost 18 years ago
a great set of stories

which I've read a couple of times now--HDK is such a great writer, it's worth reading all his things.

In this installment Steve's name has turned into Art in places (Steve is the virgin son, Art his father), but never mind....

ohio

SpermwhaleSpermwhaleover 13 years ago
billy, you are an ass

Sorry if that offends, but my Lord this is:

1. a fantasy, and no one gets AIDs in fantasies;

2. Based on the stories it's all consensual and all involving loving couples who are highly unlikely to be harboring venereal nasties.

Loosen up - you're on a porn site.

dozendozenover 9 years ago
Great story...

... just a little criticism: for a while there Steve became Art.

Wendylooking4BbcWendylooking4Bbcalmost 8 years ago
The perfect marriage

I would love to married to a man who gives me to another man with a big cock to train me to be a Slut, then have him bring all our neighbors in to fuck me and show me how men want thier woman to enjoy being fucked in every hole and to dress sexy.

Kisses,Wendy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re:wendylooking

Since when does a slut need to be trained. Just from reading your comment I'd say it comes naturally for you. Just walk into any seedy bar, whisper to a guy that you're looking for a gang bang and presto your troubles are over. No training required. You can have your cunt filled with cum to overflowing in no time at all. That's all there is to it Wendy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sex Takes All of us Over - if we are bright enough to be exposed to it.

The women who have capitulated to society's fixation with keeping them in a controlled state definitely need training to break loose from their shackles. Regaining their rights to be sexual beings does, indeed, allow women to blossom. Once a man accepts wholly his wife she will make him a better person to be around.

The chicken shits who administer their wives, rather than love them, are mostly sports addicts, or hooked on other stupid hobbies that most women can barely tolerate.

So yes, your wife should be out getting fucked by other men who have brains in their heads and their fuckers should be sharing them with as many other men as possible so they can experience real sex and real men.

How stupid does a man have to be to not have a clue that he is not worthy of a decent, or even an indecent, woman?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SWITCH A ROO

How and when did the dad swap/be with the son????

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
A great story, BUT!

If I were Bob I don’t know how long I would let Jerry keep me from tapping my own wife’s ass, or experience one of her expert blow jobs. Also, this isn’t only a little cuckolding or wife sharing but rampant mindless sluttery. I’m not sure that is what Bob signed up for, but he seems okay with it. Still a 5 Star Rating.

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

Wow, not it's getting really interesting for hubby. I wonder how sue will react?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice story so far

But this line here has me worried - Jerry still had not allowed Sue to suck my cock and I was not allowed to fuck her ass. - He was supposed to respect him outside of the games so him allowing what he can or can't do with is wife doesn't seem to imply that.

BigDee44BigDee44over 3 years ago

Uh, In the showers, there, Sue got really mixed up and, uh, was Saying Art when it was really Steve. Was this a mistake or a Freudian slip not picked up on? Tee-Hee

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Bob needs to go crazy and KILL everyone, including wife/slut!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Complete bs

this is the most unreal piece of shit storiei have read by far

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
Not worth

any comment

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is disgusting. Gross.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, is he ever going to get his wife to give him a blowjob or to give him her ass? I like the play on words how he plays up that he is ok with his wife fucking and sucking all of the other men in the neighborhood; or how she has blossomed into a real beautiful woman that is wanted by every man around her. I am surprised that she has not gotten pregnant by anyone after so many men have had her. Oh yeah....in these stories STD and pregnancy does not exist. At least Sue is not going behind his back and does not refuse any sex with her loving husband (except blowjobs or her ass).

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well written...a fantasy, to be sure, delightfully erotic.

Elkhorn1959Elkhorn19598 months ago

During the encounter with the two boys, you needed to use the name Steve (Art is the father of Steve).

otherwise good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES