All Comments on 'Husband is Finally Set Free'

by lover1953

Sort by:
  • 100 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Simply awful writing

First off - you're in the wrong category. Fetish or BDSM but not loving wives. Secondly, you seem to know nothing about men. Are you sure you're not a woman? A man that's been dominated by someone like his Grandmother is much more likely to grow up to be a wife beater rather than a submissive. Since Robert is so clever, strong and good looking, I'm sure it wouldn't have been a problem to setup recording devices in the Windsor household and gather sufficient information to burn the Windsors to the ground. Lacking that and given his physical stature I don't see why he simply wouldn't beat the crap out of the Windsor disciplinarian and Andrea. This whole story made no sense. Even for fiction your conclusions were ludicrous. And your writing is so dry and unemotional that it really ruins any chance the story has of being a worthwhile read. ALL of your stories are like that. They all seem to have the same theme. You need some different names (Robert and Andrea are old news) as all your stories use the same character names. You insist on posting them in the wrong category. Stop what you're doing. Stop churning out garbage and try again. Find a good editor. Read some of the highly rated stories in this section and try to learn how to write something entertaining. This was simply badly done.

No stars as even giving this garbage one star would be an insult to the star.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Why

Why would you put this in Loving Wives? I didn't read much loving here. If this even has a place, it's in NonConsent I read your first two posts and although they were essentially the same story, I was hoping you would save them. After reading this, I think you have a real problem with men. Being cuckolded, beaten, and degraded by women doesn't appeal to me at all. I'll leave you to those who agree with your vision.

TajfaTajfaabout 5 years ago
They got off Scot free

They were evil and tortured him and others but walked away to find others to treat as sub humans.

I was waiting on their behaviour being exposed and their lives being ruined.

At the very least they should have paid him damages in the tens of millions.

Well written but I can't get over them facing no consequenses - would have been 5 stars but only 2 I'm afraid.

timrivtimrivabout 5 years ago

Seriously, and he didn’t kill them all?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wrong category

Although this story contains a cheating wife, the main theme is BDSM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Don,t read

What a fucking stupid story. No one in there right mind would let themselves be treated th

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Where to start with this abortion of a story.

It is one thing to be submissive, it’s another to be in an abusive relationship and for EVERYONE to turn a blind eye is as unlikely as winning the lottery for a year straight. In other words: AINT GONNA HAPPEN!

The abuse the men suffered was not consistent with their feelings or mental conversations. Why would you believe your wife loved you if she would have you tortured for over an hour? Why would anyone want to be with the nurse who wouldn’t call the cops? Who kept silent and only applied “special internet”. Seriously, what the fuck did they hire her for since the only thing she could do was check a pulse and put some polysporin on the wounds? You could get a homeless guy to do that for a few cigs a day. And she fantasizes about Robert? Knowing that if she were discovered, they could potentially kill him? Knowing that he would be tortured for stepping out of line, she never once questioned them or their actions? And he hooks up with her? She’s a ducking Twitter who participated in his torture and you think he wouldn’t get the fuck away from her?

And what’s this bullshit about him loving to tease his wife? It was a fucking job and if he had to go down on her for hours, he would be crying from the pain, not teasing her. At some point, it’s just tedious.

There s so much wrong with this story that I can’t go into detail but for someone with a medical knowledge of people, you don’t have a hot fucking how people behave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
That's all folks....

.....not. Now a double dare to lover1953 to declare open season on this incredible story and let some worthwhile author finish the damn story, well, perhaps not multiple Clitoridectomies, but retribution at least.

Incidentally, with our long suffering Robert an up and coming star in computer security and related systems, and $billions to 'robin hood' from the Windsor empire...lets see if he truly is a man deep down!

Yea, I know it is just a story and hopefully not based on any real living 'it', person or man, but the timeline of the 'Roberts' in the previous submissions are... well unreal. 'Nuff said.

FWW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sick rubbish

How the hell can any one think that this is normal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Too extreeme!

I had to skim after a few A4 pages. This was so over the top that is was more funny than than most of the humor stories! *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sick and Stupid

really?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Meh

I admit upfront that I didn't read this. lover's stories follow a formula that I don't really care for, and didn't want to wade through eight pages, but I was curious and skipped to the end, and found this, "She thought about the last time he left. Mother had taken care of things and brought him back and had beaten the resistance out of him." Maybe in context it would be clear, but how in the fuck could he have not left then?

"The employment and secrecy agreement that all Windsor employees sign meant that she could not interfere" - Again, maybe makes more sense in context, but no employment contract is going to be enforceable against charges of abuse.

I may have to go back and read this, as I find it hard to believe that he would be give such an amicable divorce leaving his ex a single mother.

mambrkemambrkeabout 5 years ago
Wrong category

Well written story, a little bit Lowing wives and a lot more BDSM. Anyway 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This story belongs in the no consent category.

Please recategorize it.

Lord_GroLord_Groabout 5 years ago
I think this is in the wrong category.

It should be in BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ouch!

Painful. Not at all erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I couldn't

Get pass half a page

PlanerguyPlanerguyabout 5 years ago

Stupid!! What man would let himself be whipped and abused like that.

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanaliveabout 5 years ago
Being Fair

I din not rate this one. Someone needs to shoot every one of these crazies . Too weird.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow! Wrong category and lame ending

The only way you can salvage this story is to allow Robert to orchestrate the downfall of these wonderful "loving wives."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Chopy choppy choppy; should be in BDSM.

You have gross problems with phrasing, rhythm, and redundancy.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 5 years ago
There is a great story here.

A great 4 page story hidden in this wordy 8 page boring submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
hmmm

A torture story?

Now ending it with the mother and wife, and even sisters all going to prison and the husbands and children living happily ever after would have saved it.

This was just painful to read, I kept hoping for some sort of light at the end of the tunnel, but it never came.

You can have the character willingly be tortured then have the power to leave.

If anything the guy would have been in a psychiatric hospital. And definitely would have trouble with a relationship gain with a woman especially so soon after leaving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This author does mention...

loving wifely domination early on in the story. Then he/she tries to show how that never happened because the wife in the story was not up to her end of the bargain.

That’s all well and good. However the very long and drawn out fetish descriptions throughout this piece just became boring and made me want to skim through just to get on with it. Then, after describing in such detail the cruelty of the Windsor matriarch and her hired goons, to have her/them capitulate so meekly well, it’s just not credible. Couple that with the afterthought ending makes this not very good. Certainly not worth the time even if it was free to read.

Sorry Lover 1953.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 5 years ago
So bad

There was absolutely no point to this story. None. The over the top tortue was strictly the authors sick fantasy. If he would lose that much weight in a month while having open wounds he would die. Pow's, holocaust victims, pol pot victims, e tc... there is no waymro survive. Either sepsis or malnutrition or both would kill u.

The post torture period was silly too. He would either kill them all or become the passive husband. like the others.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 5 years ago
Wrong man hating category

This writer is either a gay male mad at an ex lover or a woman that likes to kill pets a just short of being a sociopath or Matt Monroe’s son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
8 pages?

Based on the "quality" of your other stories, reading 8 pages from you would be a colossal waste of time. Giving it the appropriate rating, however, is another matter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Jesus fuck, dude...3rd time ain't the time for you. Stop while you're way behind.

lover1953lover1953about 5 years agoAuthor
This is FICTION

Relax everyone, this is just fiction. A lot of the commentators are getting worked up that it didn’t end the way that they might have liked. This is my last story along this theme. Stay tuned for more.

green117green117about 5 years ago
Gosh -

You mean, (meaning the commentariat), Loving Wives is not just uncontrolled misogyny? I haven't seen such a response here in... forever.

Green-something

(almost gives one hope for... something)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Here's a clue.

If 75% of your story is sick shit a ABOUT your torture fetish, then it sure as fuck isn't ABOUT Loving Wives.

But there is a category that you can put it it. Go on, you can say it with me

....FETISH.

Sick shit. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

i would have went back and burnt the bitches and everything they had to the ground or at least sued the family millions for all the pain and suffering and kickedd the old wife and her mother and the patterson bitch in the crotch until they couldn't stand any more THE BITCHES ARE ALL WHORES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
We readers were tortured way more than your character was

The main theme of your story was torture so it should have been in the BDSM category and maybe not even on this website since there was so much violence.

The only way it could have remotely been a LW story would have been if there had been some payback or retribution, but that didn't happen. Your ending didn't fit the story in any way, in fact, it was like reading a lot of different themed stories all mixed in together.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 5 years ago
Garbage

Don't waste your time reading this. Robert is a wuss and deserved the beatings he got. He never should have went back and before he left the 2nd time he should have strangled everyone on that home.

This was a very poorly written story and a complete waste of my time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Better, you have good ideas...

Okay, this was better. Still to much description, show me. You say ... happily ever after. The Windsor family did this... could be:

In the ridiculously ostentatious limo, Anthony marveled, "Someone had actually beaten the old witch." he said under his breath. He reviewed the agreement that the crone wanted him to deliver. "Three million dollars!" Tony whistled threw his teeth.

"What was that you said sir?" The Parker the driver asked through the window. "Nothing, and please close the partition." Anthony barked. The smoked partition glass slowly rose and Anthony was alone, well as along as one of the Cunt Club slaves could be, he sometimes though they put bugs in his skin. "Fuck I can't believe someone actual beat the bitches and got free! There is hope for us all." He wondered at what cost though, Anthony had had experience with the discipline that the women of Windsor could inflict. He still had the scares to prove it.

Okay, bad but still more showing how things happened than telling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Seems like a lot of effort to describe a man too stupid to live his own life.

The entire story had an odd numb affect, like it was a report being spoken by some type of autistic person. No emotion, no real drama, and absolutely unbelievable. What were you thinking?

Hope it was worth the effort writing. It was a complete waste of time reading.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 5 years ago
I agree with others, wrong category

This story does belong in the BDSM, Fetish, or Non-consent category, not Loving Wives. The story plot line is inconsistent as well. I doubt a psycho like Ms. Windsor would have let our hero leave. He would have had a fatal accident. Certainly, she would not have thrown business his way in return for his silence. Too big a risk that he might amass wealth (and power) and later cause her trouble. Rich as she is, she cannot fight the Feds and he could have simply filed on the basis of violation of his civil rights.

Signing a document prepared by a lawyer saying you relinquish this and that does not mean you actually can become a slave as depicted here, subject to daily torture and being beaten within an inch of your life. FBI investigators interrogating the abused husbands would soon have gotten to the truth. The scars on his back, ass, and thighs plus the nurse’s testimony would have finished the Windsors no matter how much money they have.

Now had it been someone named Hillary, perhaps no justice would occur but the story did not indicate exactly what Ms. Windsor’s first name was. I’m assuming not Hillary, or it would obviously mean total immunity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
BAD!!!!!

(LOVER1953) is a sick,sick person--and needs to see a therapist, immediately !!!!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
@lover1953 Re: "This is FICTION"

Of COURSE it's fiction! But don't you want readers to care about the story and its characters?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Take about emasculation /too the extremes ..

This ahs to be a female written crap/ any man that put up with that type of crap from a female .. Will never be able to hold a normal life style / he will be punished watch .. There is a trade off when you sell your sole ….

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 5 years ago
One of the worst ever

Such hate and vile crap. So he got away in the end. There was no punishment or stopping the evil creatures in that family. He didn't help anyone else. Robert and the other "husbands" were chosen for their intelligence? Low intelligence I'm guessing. No highly intelligent man would sign such a stupid (and illegal) document. Nor would he submit to the torture, false imprisonment and attempted murder. Many people should have gone to prison including Diane as she helped facilitate the nightmare actions of the harpies in that place. L1953, you need serious psychological help.

Impo_64Impo_64about 5 years ago
No warning?

No warning? About this took place not in planet earth but in a far away planet, where the laws allowed slave contracts, severe beatings without consequences, and after all the brutal beatings and suffering the matriarch has ordered, she let him go so easily? Really? 8 full pages of stupid nonsense... @ScorpioJJ said it all way better than me...1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story

Great story... I sort of wished that he had gone back to his wife after her mother gave HIM the power, and he ended up ruling the empire and sleeping with her Mama, then ended up turning Kyle's little girl into a sex slave when she reached 18....oh well.

sailor man

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Reads like a "Letter to Sandy" fro.m Corporal or WHAP, circa 1975 . That's not a compliment. Total troll to put it in LW. I am a Femdom fan since the 70s, and have seen and received stuff that was pretty edgy.But the non consenting violence in this sto

No. "win" for the victim can save such excretia from being a virulent fester on the psyche of the cuckold genre.

DV against participants in S/m is a sign of sick fuckers who don't rate being Tops, and who should do hard time for it.

War a sequel with violent death for Patterson and Mom, and Savage retribution again the lawyers, Andrea, and anyone who assisted with his torture.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I hope this is cathartic for your misogyny

though seriously, some actual therapy might be more beneficial. That said I am very sorry to see that any woman could so mistreat someone that they would write a story like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A seriously lame ending.

Wifey says she wants to get him back, but we don't see any attempt at doing so. Grizzly bear momma is used to getting what she wants, but she is suddenly incapable of action. Hubby walks away and quickly finds an attractive, sexy gal to hook up with. It feels like once you finished detailing all the disrespect and mistreatment hubby was 'forced' to endure, you pretty much lost interest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Femdom or Stupidity: Which Is It?

Some stories need a warning lable and this is one. As they used to say different strokes for different folks,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please vary the names

Especially with similar story titles - husband does this that or the other starring Robert and Andrea (when she's not posing as Diane).

enderlocke27enderlocke27almost 5 years ago
rofl

rofl omg bizarro world. physically impossible

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WTF!

Piss, poor ending! You hurried to finish it!

argeelogargeelogover 4 years ago
Agree

I agree with anonymous that you lost interest (or something) in the story after the baby was born. After all the control by Mrs Windsor, she lets him go? A more reasonable and detailed scenario was called for. That cost 2 stars instead of the 5 it would have earned for the good writing you did.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

In the end a very stupid story with little working for it

skruff101skruff101about 4 years ago

Most of the stories on this site you necessarily have to suspend a certain amount of disbelief, the better stories inject a small amount of reality helping to keep the story from degenerating into a strokefest of whichever genre it applies to, BDSM, Humiliation or whatever floats the boat of a particular author.

This story expects 100% suspension of disbelief and therefore quickly deteriorates into bad, cliche ridden drivel.

It may be well written drivel but drivel nonetheless.

As readers we like a MC to have at least a particle of will power, a small amount of self esteem to say ‘I ain’t putting up with this crap I’m off’.

No character in this debacle has a single redeeming quality.

Still looking on the bright side this could be used as a useful example for new authors, in how to make a story that realistically should have only been one page, be padded out to last an unbelievable two chapters and god knows how many pages.

As my teachers used to tell me “must try harder”. And the author will do exactly what I did back then, take not a blind bit of notice. LOL

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
People

People cannot be as stupid as Robert,why on earth would he have returned after the first walkout.The ending is rushed,there is no way they are just going to let go without trying in some way to get him to come back.Plus there is no way some one of Mrs Windsor's ilk would put business his way.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Sick fucking story

Everyone in that family should be shot in the fucking head

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
nope

this just screams for a part 2 with revenge for those sick bastards.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Another stupid man. But again I liked the end. I wish there was another get even chapter to right all the wrongs done to Robert.

RanDog025RanDog025over 3 years ago
TOO UNREAL TO BE BELIEVABLE

YEAH, I KNOW IT'S JUST FICTION/FANTASY. NOTICED THAT SOME PARAGRAPHS WERE IDENTICAL AS IN OTHER OF AUTHORS STORIES. I ALMOST STOPPED READING BUT SUFFERED THROUGH IT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

he needs revenge from those whores this should have been a horror story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Literotica is tarnished

I have dabbled in reading femdom, of the gentle sort, but now im off loving wives and femdom for good, sick misandry. Shame on literotica for publishing this. This story was written to inspire hatred of women, its appalling and a mindfuck to all the readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

We would hope that this was too far out to be true in any sense. The six bit he's needed to be gutted but very slowly.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Well written. Why would any self respecting MAN allow such treatment??!! Being "In Love" is a cop out...

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

Not sure how to rate this. The treatment of Robert was disgusting and should have ended with the Windsor's behind bars or worse. It did have a moderately happy ending with the nurse but most of this story was like some torture porn horror story that unfortunately did not get a decent payoff for those that needed punished. Well written as hell hence why its so upsetting, a story that made me angry and upset in some ways. Just hard to read because it was so graphic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just unbelievably awful. Minus 10 is the rating.Absurd on every level. Nobody ever heard of 9-1-1? Has $90K and can't buy a gun?

WoodencavWoodencavover 2 years ago

Disliked the storey, but at least a happy ending.

crunch69crunch69over 2 years ago

i like happy endings. life is so bleak might as well read something about a happy ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, with one comment, however...hard to believe the Windsors would leave a loose end such as Robert.

MaresEatOatsMaresEatOatsover 2 years ago

You love the trauma too much. Resolution is a minimal part of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OK, it's hardcore femdom stuff; that's fine because this is a site for dirty stories. But none of it makes much sense by the end. The implacable Mrs Windsor has Robert beaten and then maltreated almost to the point of death for leaving without permission. For completely unexplained reasons, Robert decides to go back to the hellhole of the WIndsor estate because......There is a contract??? What's the motivation, the allure of going back having seen the brutal punishment of Markus simply because he was working too hard at his job? Robert would know that he would receive a brutal treatment but decided to return because.... why? No coherent reason offered.

He is reduced to a broken shell, including cleaning his wife's cunt knowing his sucking down some other man's cum. Fine, great, all femdom shit, nothing to see here. But then he is told by the she-bitch matriarch that he is going to remain the enchanting Andrea's husband and he just walks out, no consequences and is given lots of business? What the fuck? How does this make sense in the world the author constructed? And we have a happy ending? And the "Windsor women" are all still alive and not dead at the hands of a slave revolt. WHy not make Robert the new Spartacus and then the repellent Ms Patterson can die slowly under his hand and.....

I bitch at this because none of it holds together. A world in which Mrs WIndsor has him tortured to almost the point of death and stops only because it might be an administrative headache with the cops is not consistent with a world in which Robert grows a pair and walks out to happiness and freedom. Incoherent waste of time 1* piece of shit story. If the author has read to this point (I doubt it) I hope you keenly feel the waste of time I imposed on you by writing this stupid review. I don't care what filth you choose to write, but at least do a much better job at it.

JAFCriticJAFCriticover 2 years ago

H O L Y S H I T!!!! I read the narrative and for some reason it was voiced by Chris Hanson of Dateline!

I found absolutely no eroticism at all in this. In fact, the brutal punishment doled out to Robert ( in reality) would have killed him. I’ve seen trauma victims who have suffered less than this character did who have attempted suicide, some successfully.

In all seriousness, you need to put a trigger warning at the top of the story in big giant letters! That’s not criticism, it’s looking out for the mental well-being of anyone who reads this.

I would like to think I understand what you were trying to do with the story, but in truth, I don’t. Especially when you expound on the degradation of Robert only to say it ends happily ever after. I just don’t see it that way, sorry. There’s a hell of a lot of plot holes for me to just gloss over to accept it and I just can’t picture that ending happening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ending waaaaay to easy and unrealistic to me. No way Robert is not going to have some severe psychological problems after that. Think Robert should revisit the mansion and abduct Mrs. Patterson for a little personal attention of his own. Then, dump the body outside the gates with a note attached reading "Guess who's next?"

I don't care about the secrecy agreements, the nurse probably has legal responsibility to report torture to the proper authorities. The nurse had photos and weight data to prove abuse. I agree with the comment below; this story definitely needs a trigger warning at the top.

Call in the SEALS - the Windsors need to be taken down!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story, and its sequel, should be deleted from this site. Nothing but torture porn, and stupid torture porn at that. You know nothing about what you write. 100 strokes from a paddle and then 100 strokes from a cane??? The man would have been dead from blood loss, horribly scarred and crippled, and mentally traumatized for life. PTSD for life too. The author is one sick bitch. I don't believe for one minute this was written by a man.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestabout 2 years ago

Might have been an interesting story, but it became pretty clear that you have no idea how to write a believable transformation from cuck to normal man. You also can't argue that he was always normal underneath it all. The humiliation, degradation, and torture were too much and could all have ended instantly if he'd just manned up and gotten out of there. The figurative door was open and he just had to walk through it. But he didn't. No judge anywhere would have accepted those contracts.

Then miraculously he suddenly grows a tiny bit of a spine and leaves just as suddenly? And conveniently Diane is there as well. Oh happy day. For such a long litany of wimpiness you sure ended it on a shit note.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yeah, totally unrealistic fantasy. Windsors got off way too easy. Robert should have held out not only for the contracts, but also $100,000 for each individual stroke of a paddle, strap or rod he received as the result of a Windsor woman's wishes. That's gonna add up pretty quick! Robert doesn't get what he wants then he will just have to write that tell all book. He's got the scars to prove it, and the individual that treated them. Femdom crap.

Janrene3Janrene3almost 2 years ago

After realising they would not come back after me again, I would welcome the divorce, aquire a sniperriffel in secret. First the mother and then the wife, when things had settled down.

BURN it all … but, the rich and wealthy really don`t behave like that, right? Its just a story, right? Right??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really a horrific and more than traumatic story about how disgusting sadistic one human can treat others!!!!

This story is nothing more than a remembrance of all the vengeful dictators thru history, including the mass of current ones who destroy every life they come in contact with or can reach!

We have a completely different take on the story from the time the a$$hole attorney finds him and intimidates him to willingly return.

He should have gotten in the car and quickly punched out the attorney. Taken his phone, locked him in the back and demanded or threatened the driver - with no external communication - to start driving east or north. No contact and no use of cards for hundreds of miles.

Then either walked across the border into Canada or many states east - before letting the attorney & driver go. Far enough so there is no immediate recourse.

Really disgusting story that had no BTB after affect for anyone. Very disappointing.

You could and should do better!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was a great story, that I had to read all 8 chapters at one setting. It was a happy ending but I would of thought Andrea would have come after him at the end after he left, just to save face..

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianalmost 2 years ago

Gag me with a spoon. This is some disgusting shit. I liked your earlier stuff but this and the last two are well over the top. I wouldn’t be surprised if you are really a woman who hates men. I will read one more and If it sucks as badly as this one, I’m going to a new author. MtM

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

3 star. only read 1, 2, 3 and the ending. gave up at end of 3 when stupid Robert went back. punishments got too ridiculous.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Load

Load of crap.Robert deserved all he got for going back.Why would the Windsors let him go a second time especially as Andrea had a baby, and should have an husband to account for it.Finally hitching up with Diane is a none starter.

OhiobenzOhiobenzover 1 year ago

Really? No recompense to the sadistic Windsor family? A totally unrealistic, shallow ending.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosover 1 year ago

This was abuse plain and simple. Inhumane, sadistic, abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Everything finally settled down in the Windsor household. The other Windsor husbands were even more tentative around their wives and Mrs. Windsor as they were constantly in fear of any repercussions directed at them because of Robert's declaration of independence. Regardless, there didn't seem to be an increase in either the frequency or severity of the punishments administered by Ms. Patterson. The humiliation continued and the women all began to settle into the dominant position they felt they so richly deserved again. Then it happened. About 14 months after Robert took that final long walk down the driveway to regain his sanity and his manhood the entire household and everything the Windsor women held sacred came crashing down. It was about three o'clock on a bright sunny Saturday afternoon and the entire family was gathering around the front of the house anticipating the huge garden party Mrs. Windsor was throwing to allow Andrea to 'interview' a new potential husband when an old beat up pickup truck roared up the driveway. The truck had barreled past the guardhouse with its tires squealing and sliding from one side of the pavement to the other. It wasn't until it spun around the circular drive that everyone realized it was dragging something behind it. Just as it reached the family the truck slowed down and one of the two heavily armed men in the flatbed reached over and unhooked the chain from the trailer hitch. The family had never moved as they stood in shock and fear. Everything happened so quickly even when they realized it was a body being dragged over the pavement they continued to be frozen in place. Finally the husbands ran over to the body. It was a naked woman. She had been beaten almost to the point of being disfigured. They all quickly surrounded the woman who was sobbing and piteously moaning in sheer agony. Even though her body was scraped almost raw from being dragged over the cement there was no mistaking the horizontal lines that were welting up and oozing blood that only came from a torturous caning. Her entire back, bottom, legs, and breasts had been beaten mercilessly. Mrs. Windsor quickly stooped over to see who had been so brutally tortured. Turning the woman over she gasped as she looked into the shattered pain strickened face of Ms. Patterson. As shocked and disgusted as she was looking at the family disciplinarian, when she saw the small metal sign hanging around her neck with 5 simple words the blood drained from her face, a fear unlike any she had ever felt gripped her, and her entire body seemed to collapse onto the naked woman. Stenciled neatly in white paint it simply said; YOU'RE NEXT. NO TIME LIMIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Author got lost on this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Took him WAY to long to leave.

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterabout 1 year ago

I have to agree with others that 1) to much abuse 2) the Windsor's did not have to pay for their behivor and 3) Way To Long.

2 *

servant111servant111about 1 year ago

Probably the sickest piece of work I have ever come across. Congratulations though…

It is quite difficult to produce a work of this scale and complexity that has not a single redemptive quality in the work. As a reader, I find myself desperately wishing I could remove my upper brain pan to properly bleach the image’s engendered by this wonderful summer swim through an open cess pit of valueless depravity.

I will admit that I kept looking for anything redemptive; but alas there is nothing here but well crafted sewage. Al least you can be commended for effectively channeling the inner darkness here of one of the tormenting demonic entities in Dante’s Divine Comedy.

I find myself mystified as to what motivates an author of your high literary talent to produce a work of such unrepentant and unrelenting evil.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was not your usual non-consent story, but a good one, nevertheless. Many don’t understand the strength it takes to voluntarily submit so completely to another’s will. They think submissives are stupid, weak, lazy, incompetent, or lacking ambition. In most respects, submissives are like everyone else, except that true submissives are wired to enjoy serving a dominant. This family of women were not true dominants, but abusive FemDoms. A real dominant is not selfish and self-absorbed, but a seriously responsible person who caters to the submissives needs as much as the submissive caters to the needs of the dominant. They are two sides of the same coin. Too often, mostly in Living Wives stories, we see submissive men abused by cuckolding wives. They would be better served to have entered into a BDSM relationship with a trained female dominant who would enjoy exercising their sexual freedom while at the same time catering to the fetishistic needs of their submissive male partner. Because a loving relationship of any kind provides what each of the partners needs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ms Patterson got away with it???

FordF150guyFordF150guy9 months ago

What bunch of crap…

MightyheartMightyheart6 months ago

1/5

Too long and yet incomplete.

No retribution.

This was a bad story.

PraetusPraetus6 months ago

We needed a bit of a finality with the Windsor's - Andrea maybe getting a scandal with the tennis coach - some bad publicity; the mother being lambasted?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The Windsor s and Ms patterson need to suffer.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I believe I actually both liked it and Hated it I cannot believe the crap that occurred in this story (jaybee186)

MasterJerryGMasterJerryG5 months ago

Couldn't make it through this story. After all he went through it just ends all hocky docky, bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A few photos or a short video of the punishment and/or the aftermath of scarring and wounds smuggled to the police? And also to a few legitimate journalists?

My experience is that once working detectives get info about illegal activity by the very rich? They want to go after them with a vengeance. Police don't like rich people who think the law doesn't apply to them.

So...once the story is out and journalists start reporting the fact that this billionaire is enslaving men as husbands to her daughters and is torturing them?

The police will be all over investigating the crimes. And there would be consequences.

You can't agree to be enslaved in a pre-nup and actually have it be legally enforced.

What kind of moron signs it in the first place? And then after leaving the abuse thinks they are contractually bound to HAVE to return to abuse and enslavement? Pretty idiotic.

I scored this story 1 star. The premise was just stupid.

Imagine Mark Zuckerburg as a billionaire was enslaving people at his estate and beating them and working them so much they almost die? Would he get any kind of break or consideration from the press or law enforcement? Hell no he wouldn't. Peoppe would be all over that! His life would be over. We'd all love to see him put in prison and we'd all be reading about every prurient detail.

That's why this story made little sense to me. This cunt billionaire woman would NEVER get away with any of this shit.

They'd actually use the pre-nup and the verbiage in it to help prosecute her and her moronic daughters. Really. They all seem really really stupid as characters.

It was beyond belief that characters this stupid could actually be billionaires.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A non disclosure (NDA) is not in force if an illegal act is occurring. The law overrides the NDA. So Diane could have gone to the police.

NitpicNitpic2 months ago
What

What a lump ending.Also I don't believe Mrs Windsor would give him any business.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 hours ago
The Nurse Was Part of The Problem

I don't believe that the writer put Robert and Diane together. She was just as guilty as the rest of the Windsor clan. Maybe even worse, she knew and condoned what was going on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlover1953@lover1953
I made some changes and edits to John: How to save a life, and submitted it for posting.'s (It's not up yet) I cleaned up some of the mistakes and tried to make it a tad more readable. (Looks like it's lounging in Pending Purgatory, so be patient for it to appear). I've been...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES