All Comments on 'Husband Fights Back'

by lover1953

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
rlmdadrlmdadalmost 5 years ago
What, No payback

Dave should have exacted some severe revenge on his wife Emma if for no other reason than her infidelity and the humiliation he received by her screwing Derrick in their home. Therefore, the title is inaccurate in that Dave did not "fight back", he simply "escaped from an unacceptable situation".

rlmdadrlmdadalmost 5 years ago
Where's the end?

You should have completed your previous story line "Wife has regrets" before writing a new one. Or at least mentioned at the beginning that the finishing episode was in work. Like here in "Husband fights back", your husband in "Wife has regrets" seriously needs to grow a pair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent

Excellent description of a marriage gone wrong. Good to see this guy grow some and get out from under. Good writing style.

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 5 years ago
disappointed

normally I enjoy your writing and this was set up for a nice ending. Sorry, after that kind of abuse, the wife should have suffered more- even legally.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
omg

The beginning was good, but you turned it into some shit; What is the point of just getting divorced? Where is revenge, where is something at all? I put a well-deserved 1 star on this.

ribnitinribnitinalmost 5 years ago
well written, painful story to read

I am happy that you did not have the husband going postal in seeking revenge.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 5 years ago
Great story where the husband got his life back.

The only problem I see is that he could have successfully sued her for everything and put her in prison to boot. And Derrick would have been a witness to her actions and behaviour making him very valuable to the prosecution.

So why settle for simply divorce? I’m glad he didn’t go postal as one person said; but he let her profit from his misery and even let her keep 60% of the value of the house?

lover1953lover1953almost 5 years agoAuthor
My story plan

My story idea was to have him get away from his wife as quick as he could and as far as he could. The idea of revenge (which lots of readers seem to want) was focused on the money part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

would liked if he got some revenge on the bitch

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundalmost 5 years ago
Don't understand

why any wife would want to treat her husband like that after the way they seem to have started. I get it that sometimes wives seek revenge after husband has been caught cheating, and I get it that oddly often husbands actually go for this humiliation bit, but this seems just weird. There are quite a few stories where the wife continues loving the husband even while cuckolding him, but this is just ridiculous; the only possible reason is their financial imbalance after he lost his job -- but even then it shouldn't result in this. Obviously I've led a sheltered life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
SO many mistakes in this mess.

First off, you obviously know nothing about a cock cage. You do realize he can both masturbate and ejaculate while wearing it right? If you don't think so, GOOGLE it! Secondly, the cage is a toy that's easily removed in any number of ways. A pair household pliers will work. A cheap pair of bolt cutters that you can buy a Home Depot for $20 will work. Going to a locksmith and having 20 keys made will work. The best way to do it is suffer a little embarrassment and have the police remove it. Then have them arrest the bitch for assault, battery, sexual assault and spousal abuse. You do realize that it's illegal in every state in the Union to lock someone in a cock cage, right? File for a divorce and keep 90% of the marital assets while she sits in prison. And how does a smaller woman put a grown man in a cage? Bitch slap her, laugh in her face and walk away. To make matters worse you have him accept less than 50% of their assets. It's a no fault world. He gets half and maybe alimony. Maybe more if he threatens to expose her actions. He deserved more than half for his pain and suffering. You failed to consider any real life actions and consequences.

1 star

greenman440greenman440over 4 years ago
Enjoyed it 5*

I like your femdom gone wrong themed stories. Ignore the haters.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
First and last of your stories I hope I never meet a man as described

I read it only to see how sad a sick Fuck he was as written by you

I do read one of these stories every once in a while just to laugh my ass off at these caricatures of males

Oorah

Only surprised that you didn't have Derrick Fuck him in ass before and afterhaving him blowing Derrick

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

It’s a story. How many anonymous commenters never get it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just a point

It was a good ending except if you think more deeply about the people that you described I think he would have much earlier on approached a neighbor when doing food shopping, He would have knocked every door in the street asking to borrow some bolt cutters if he would contemplate suicide.

Still not a bad story 4 stars

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 4 years ago
Nice story

I enjoyed it. He was abused, but slowly regained some spine and got himself free of the harpy. Thanks for the entertaining story. Keep writing!

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Divorce

Just divorcing her wasn't sufficient revenge.He should have sued her firm and Derek

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81almost 4 years ago
Some bitches...

As a Dom with a sub/slave life-partner, reading something like this... the cringe factor is through the roof. Sadly, and believe you me, this tragically does HAPPEN and a lot more frequently than you might expect it to.

There is no amount of words that sufficiently conveys just how wrong it is what she was doing to her husband. Nothing but pure evil, malice, and hatred. All he should've had to do was say STOP, that he didn't want to do this anymore, and that should have been that. This is when fun and games, bondage, etc. becomes straight out abuse. And for that, that bitch should have ended up in jail or locked up in a mental asylum, while being locked up in the female version of the DreamLover -- that would teach her manners real quick.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

His own stupid fault, what the hell was he thinking?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No

After all that and that is all he did,?

Not happening

jtwheels

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 3 years ago

So the husband for some reason has a giant cage on his sex organ which of course is never explained.

The wife tortures him To electrical impulses.

He is not allowed to wear clothes

He has to do all the work gets no pay for any kind of compensation

Hes not allowed in eat food unless it's approved of

He doesn't sleep in a bed but sleeps down in the basement

And the husband says this

I don't see us growing old together

BigJim48BigJim48over 3 years ago
Fights back?????

How is taking a dump and pissing on an expensive duvet FIGHTING BACK? Wrongful imprisonment is a crime. Throw her slimy ass in jail and get as much of the assets as possible! Expose her criminality to everyone that she "wrote to" as mentioned in the 1st sentence of the story. Nail her ass to the barn door and slam it shut!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Glad it had a happy ending but WTF?

How could any man let this happen? Sounds more like a secret sissy was discovered and taken advantage of my a narcissistic slut. Just to stupid. Sad and disturbing. Ridiculous

magzine2magzine2over 3 years ago
Chastity

As someone has posted,this is fiction.I agree with all comments made and if it happened in real life I would agree with the idea of revenge.one post said it goes on,but I think in real life this is goes on only as a fantasy.I think the majority of stories here are all fiction and let's be honest,most of the stories on this site are for masturbation purposes.personally I'd have hit her a slap in the mouth long ago.

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago
What A Story***

Glad you made it out in good shape. Thanks for sharing.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago

One of the best stories on Lit...just exactly what she deserved...hubby should have done it years before he did

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago
Still

Still a wimp,he should have done what he did months ago.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
One star

And that's only for the letting the husband leave the evil slut. The rest was horrible and disgusting.

skruff101skruff101almost 3 years ago

Anyone who allows himself to be placed in that position deserves all he gets.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Putting up with her shit and disrespect for TWO YEARS!!! Only fighting back when wifey starts screwing another man!!!

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

I can't believe that he put with her shit for 2 years before he fought back. He is lucky that he ended up with 400k. He was a weak ass person and this gets 1 star for the story it was discusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what skruff said....skruff1013 months ago

Anyone who allows himself to be placed in that position deserves all he gets.

No man would allow something like this to go this far. I could almost see doing it a little as role play, but to live like this ! WTF? kinda proud I managed to read the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Should have poisoned the food.

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

This was written for entertainment only, and only to a select few Literotica readers, but where was the entertainment?? Perhaps some masochist somewhere enjoyed it......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'd have taken all of her money and let her sue me if she dared.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story BUT why did it take dave so long to wake up ?????(jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think I get why authors want to explore this theme. But every time I see one, I think, "Yeah, that happened." And yet some people really like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Where's the payback? Disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I feel the comments would be far different if the roles were reversed his wife in forced chastity etc it’s strange the world we live in

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pathetic

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

how the fuck did he agree to the cage in the first place still would love to see a stoery from her perspective

Janrene3Janrene3almost 2 years ago

Its a better ending Thank your story about the Windsor women.

I mean: what two consenting adults agree on, thats fine. Femdom is one way of having sex, but she forgot ( imo) that she has obligations too towards him!

If he didn`t like the 24/7 arrangement, I really don`get, why he accepted til cockcage in the first place?!

Setting a timelimit or something like that?!

But, at least he Got a father painless divorce. Nice ending

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianalmost 2 years ago

I finally got to one of yours that I couldn’t stomach. I read the 1st couple of paragraphs and decided to skip down and see if he fought back but never got that far before I decided that I don;t like reading about pussies saying they are men. I hate them and I see no redeeming social value in extolling the exciting life of a cuckhold. I feel that you wring this is as big a sell out as the woke movement. MtM

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

major inconsistency in a "normal" male that would allow himself to descend as low as he did and then from nowhere find the wherewithal to revolt rebel and win his freedom and manhood back. was finding the computer left available all that was required for him to find resolve to fight back?, sorry bad story w/ major incongruities. rk

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it better if you had given a look back maybe 10 years later where he had seen his exwife again returning to the States for something

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayover 1 year ago

That's one patient guy. Dumb as a rock, but patient.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As disgusting as it could be!!! No payback for the shit he experienced!! Just happy to have his balls back!! Well he fldeserved to remain in acovk cage for life…not worth remaining a free piss wimp!

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 1 year ago

This one is a bit hard to swallow..........

slowhand21slowhand21over 1 year ago

She got off easy. This isn’t that far fetched. There are accounts on Twitter that relate this kind of dynamic. Sickens me that a man could tolerate this kind of treatment—the women are vile as well. They take so much pleasure in degrading and emasculating someone they profess to love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

to bad there was never a second chapter to this story. was surprised his wife never made him clean up her creampies. he should have taken a lot more revenge against his ex-wife, and Michelle, like maybe help save he slave husband. still a great story, but please write another chapter..

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

He should have licked her away in an unground bunker for a few years. Bread and water only. Never speak to her. Let her go insane.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Should have ben a lot more retribution for the evil bitch.

MarkT63MarkT637 months ago

Cuck needed better revenge...

LanmandragonLanmandragon6 months ago

For sheer stupidity very hard to beat

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Like a lot of your work BUT you do scare me with that deamlover cage of yours (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

He didn't get enough payback.

LaucaubinLaucaubin4 months ago

This is a long story about nothing happening. Where’s the intrigue, the adventure? Where’s the battle of wits from each trying to win?

It’s a 3 part story...

1. Wife traps and controls him

2. He plans his escape.

3. He escapes.

Dud!

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19697 days ago

I'm about half way through this. I hope he snaps and murders someone. cause this is a really twisted fantasy of abuse.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19697 days ago

I can see the reasons for lower scores on that one. It was upsetting how cruel and abusive the wife was for the first half. That set up a lot of good will for when he started to break free of her control and plotting his freedom. But then his revenge was a bit soft and largely devoid of emotion and passion.

Like, after her lover left, he binds her up and tortures her with remote controlled vibrator or an ever-increasing series of huge dildos and butt plugs.

It would have been very compelling, to me, had he gone for harsher revenge like take all the money with a threat of police action, or just call the cops after taking all the money.

In your story, I don't know why he would accept 40% of the house in a divorce when she is feeling pressure to keep the lifestyle from going public. shouldn't he be more out for blood?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlover1953@lover1953
I made some changes and edits to John: How to save a life, and submitted it for posting.'s (It's not up yet) I cleaned up some of the mistakes and tried to make it a tad more readable. Pending Purgatory has ended and it's posted - hope you enjoy). I've been doing a review of...