Hung by the Chimney

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god," she breathed as the sight sent waves of pleasure coursing through her body.

His eyes lifted and met hers while his tongue swirled over her folds, drawing out a trilling whimper like no sound she'd ever made before. A chuckling moan accompanied his lips locking over her clit.

"Oh! Yes! Oh my g-god!" she cried as he sucked and tongued her pleasure button.

Gloria's hands snapped to the back of his head, holding him against her. Her hips lifted, grinding her pussy against his lips. It had been too long since anyone had gone down on her, and far longer since anyone had done so with such enthusiasm. Her body writhed and bucked beyond her control, but a strong right arm wrapped around her thigh kept her right beneath his wonderful mouth.

She was climbing her mountain fast — crying out with nearly every breath. So when he released her clit to lap up the juices from her canal, a weepy whimper passed her lips.

"Your pussy tastes so good," he said before stabbing his stiffened tongue into her canal again.

"Don't stop," she pleaded, tugging on his head.

He wickedly slid his tongue up the parting of her lips and tickled her clit for a second before pulling away.

She begged, "Please. Please make me come."

"You getting close?" he asked between broad tongued laps that parted her nether lips.

"Yes."

"You ready to come?"

"Yes. Yes. Please."

"Make that pussy come for me."

Gloria groaned when he pushed three fingers into her canal, and then screamed when he latched back onto her clit. It was as if the brief reduction in stimulation had made her even more sensitive. She wailed between gasps for breath. He pumped his fingers into her depths, sucked her clit hard, and rolled it with his tongue. In almost no time, she was rushing toward a climax that was almost frightening with its intensity.

Only a squeaky yipe managed to escape her tight throat when her orgasm exploded into being.

She had only the dimmest awareness of her legs squeezing tight around his head and her back arching high above the mattress. Electric pulses of orgasmic energy shot through her in rapid succession, with barely the space of a heartbeat between them. Her mouth hung open in a silent scream as her lungs burned.

Nick's merciless tongue never stilled.

A great, noisy gasp finally drew air into her lungs, and escaped as a sound somehow mingling a yelp and a groan. She instinctively thrashed as her vision grew dark at the edges, and shot through with bursting white sparks. Nick's arm held on tight, and he just kept licking.

It was all she could do to suck air into her lungs and whimper as her orgasm went on and on. Just when she was sure she was going to fly apart or pass out, Nick pulled away with a gasp of his own.

He caught her knees as she tried to snap them together, holding her legs open as he admired his handiwork. His voice sounded as if it was coming from across the room and nearly drowned out by the pounding of her heart in her ears when he said, "Damn. Oh yeah."

Ever so slowly, the time between her throes stretched out, letting her ragged breaths satisfy her need for air. She caught brief glimpses of him smiling as he watched her convulse. His chin glistened with wetness, and his huge cock was bouncing. Her right leg was shaking uncontrollably, and he grasped it at the knee.

"You okay?" he asked with laughter in his voice.

The closest thing to an answer she could deliver was a high-pitched, warbling moan.

Her legs slowly sank to the mattress — the right one still twitching — when he released them and moved to the head of the bed. He brushed a few sweat-dampened strands of her hair away from her face.

"I take it that was good? You came fucking unglued."

"Oh..." She sucked in a breath. "My..." Another desperate gasp. "God."

"Never had a woman come like that," he said.

Her wits finally surfacing from the roiling sea of ecstasy, she looked up at him and said, "Never... Never come so hard."

"It was fucking incredible. Damn, that was hot."

Out of nowhere, she felt a ridiculous amusement, and couldn't help but weakly laugh. He chuckled with her and reached for her breast. The first moment of contact made her stiffen, but then she moaned as it seemed to usher in the full warmth of afterglow from her orgasm.

Nick circled his finger over her nipple one last time before leaning in to give her a soft kiss flavored with the tang of her juices. At the same time, he guided her hand to his erection and twitched his eyebrows.

She blew out a breath through pursed lips as she curled her fingers around him. "Give me a minute?"

He nodded and scooted toward the head of the bed, giving her better access to his cock. She stroked her hand up and down the throbbing organ, eliciting a deep groan. After a few seconds, a clear ooze of pre-cum welled up from the purple head, and she smeared it over his skin.

"Want a taste?" he asked.

Gloria bit her lower lip. She seriously doubted she could even fit it in her mouth without dislocating her jaw. Still, she nodded, and he was quick to move within reach.

Taking hold of the root, she tongued the head and shivered from the scent of his manly musk and another offering of pre-cum. She swirled her tongue around the head, and then flicked her tongue over the underside.

"Yeah, that's good," he groaned.

Gloria turned her head and lapped the shaft, ending each stroke at the ridge of his cockhead. He grunted and caressed the back of her head. She echoed him with a higher pitched — and slightly surprised sounding — grunt when she felt a chill between her legs that heralded a fresh flood of wetness.

She gave the very tip a kissing suckle, and then nuzzled the head with her lips for a few moments while looking up at him. The feeling of him throbbing against her lips and his excited gaze triggered the beginning of an ache in her depths. It was enough to make her part her lips.

Afraid to try to go deeper, she slid her lips over just the head, and tickled it with her tongue.

"Fuck yeah. Suck it," he encouraged her.

She gave him head, feeling the burn in her jaw muscles almost immediately. She persevered, picking up the pace slightly and sucking harder. Nick rewarded her with deep growls. The ache in her loins slowly swelled while she sucked him and delighted in the sounds he was making.

Eventually, she had to let him slide from her lips, swallow, and work her sore jaw. He slipped his hand beneath her cheek and met her eyes.

He asked, "You ready? I want to fuck that pussy and make you come again."

Gloria whimpered, and then nodded. "Be gentle. It's been a while, and you're so big."

"Promise."

Gloria parted her legs as he slid out of the bed to move to the foot. She took deep breaths and rubbed her clit, thinking that his cock looked even bigger as he moved in front of her — almost alarmingly so.

"That's sexy," he said as he watched her masturbate. "Slide some fingers in?"

Having him watch her so intently while stroking his big cock caused his words to hit home hard. She moaned as she pushed three fingers into her canal. The digits easily penetrated, because she was wetter than she'd been in a very long time — absolutely soaked.

Gloria fucked herself with quick, deep strokes, and slid her other hand back to her clit. She rubbed her button and kept her fingers pumping — the squishy sounds yet another testament to how wet she was.

"Oh yeah. Ready for this?" he asked as he moved closer and pushed down on his cock.

She wasn't sure whether she could ever be ready, but a part of her certainly was. Gloria pulled her fingers from her depths, and wiped the slippery digits over the head of his cock. She then used those same fingers to guide his cock into position to replace them.

Nick wiggled the mushroom tip against her folds, further wetting it, and then grunted as he gave a push.

Gloria threw her head back — her eyes snapping closed and her mouth gaping open. When the initial shock of his cock popping inside her ebbed, she groaned, and then gasped.

"Yeah, that's some tight pussy," Nick said while holding his cock and moving it in slow circles.

Her voice several octaves above normal, Gloria squeaked, "Oh my god. So fucking big."

"Feel good?"

"Yes."

"Want more?"

"Yes."

Again, she groaned as a couple more inches pushed inside her. He rocked his hips, taking short strokes, which drew out a steady stream of whimpers and gasps. Gloria circled two fingers over her clit, and willed herself to relax. It wasn't easy. Her intimate muscles kept tensing, resisting the massive invader penetrating her.

Nick was enjoying the tight squeeze and said, "Fuck yeah. That's good."

Gloria yelped when his next stroke was a little faster, and a little deeper. She gasped with every pump of his hips. It already felt like he was up in her stomach, and it hurt so good. When she lifted her head for a moment, she was shocked to see that only a little over half of him was vanishing inside her. A creamy sheath of her juices covered the shaft, and left a ring marking the depth he was thrusting into her. The tips of the auburn curls between her legs were frosted with it as well.

Nick's eyes roamed from her creamy pussy to her quivering breasts, up to her flushed face, and then back again. The passion and excitement in the young man's face was amazing for her. Even better, subtle changes of his stance every few strokes caused his big cock to penetrate at different angles, driving her pleasure higher.

The uncomfortable stretch faded into a twinge. Then that too ebbed, leaving her with only a tremendous feeling of fullness. Nick stayed in control, not painfully banging into her cervix as she'd once experienced long ago. Though her pleasure was mounting, it wasn't a sharp, insistent need. Instead, it was a warm, wonderful swell that gave her a mild sensation of hovering over the bed.

She found herself crying, "Yes! Yes! Oh god, yes!"

"Oh fuck yeah," Nick growled.

His muscles flexing and the glimmer of sweat on his skin made her feel incredibly sexy. His expression was also hardening, and growing rosy. His grunts and growls steadily edged up in volume, demonstrating that he was enjoying it as much as she was.

He let out an especially loud growl and said, "Come for me."

"Yes. Don't stop," she cried. "Fuck me. Fuck me, baby."

"Fuck," he hissed through clenched teeth. "Pussy's so fucking tight. God damn. Come for me."

Seeing him drawing closer to the edge caused her pleasure to spike, and she let out a wail. "Yes. Right there. Right there."

"Fuck. Fuck. Come for me. I'm about to come all over you."

Her fingers flashed over her clit in a blur. Gloria's body bucked and twitched from the ecstasy flooding her every pore. On the brink of climax, she screamed, "I'm... I'm gonna... Oh god! I'm coming!"

The last word trailed off into a squeal as her orgasm ripped through her.

Nick let out a sound that was almost a bark when her intimate muscles contracted, squeezing around him. Gloria sat up as she screamed, giving voice to the rapture coursing through her. Her back slammed to the mattress, and then lifted up again as another pulse of orgasmic energy tore through her.

"Shit! Gonna come," Nick exclaimed, and then yanked his cock out of her.

Gloria yelped when she went from unbelievably full to suddenly empty, and the cool air kissed her hot, abused flesh. Nick pumped his fist twice over his cream-coated cock, and then erupted with a throaty grunt.

Ropes of cum spattered on her breasts and chest. "Gyah!" Nick cried as he ejaculated again, spraying cum from her tits to her cheek. Again and again his cock pulsed, absolutely covering her in hot cum from her mound to her breasts, and even leaving spatters in her hair. Gloria whimpered and yelped through her orgasm — made all the more wondrous from the sight of the fit young stud glazing her in semen.

Nick fell forward onto his hands, still convulsing from his orgasm and dribbling cream into the curls between her legs. The sight of him hovering over her spent and sweating with his hot breath washing over her skin was something that would be burned into her memory forever.

"S-shit," Nick said between gasps for breath, and then chuckled.

Gloria laughed, "Uh huh," which sent them both into another quiet fit of laughter.

"Didn't... Didn't think I was going to make it," he admitted as their laughter died down.

"I probably would have come anyway from watching you. So much cum."

"So fucking sexy when you come. God damn." His arms trembled. "I gotta..."

Gloria nodded, and he heaved himself upward long enough to flop on his back next to her. She moaned and ran her fingers through the cum on her breasts. Then she brought the digits to her lips, tasting the tang of her own juices and his semen with another moan. That sound ended in a quiet yelp when an aftershock rippled through her.

With the whirlwind of passion and need sated, it didn't take long for Gloria to begin worrying about her niece returning. "I need to run to the bathroom," she told her young lover.

He gave a weak nod.

"I'm sharing this room with my niece and she could come back at any minute."

"I get it," he said, and groaned as he sat up.

"I'll get you a washcloth."

"Thanks."

Gloria carefully slid to the side of the bed, and then stood with her arms strategically placed to catch as much of the cum slithering down her body as possible. She smiled and wiggled her butt at Nick as she walked around the bed, which made him smile as well. She shivered from the sight of him sitting with his softening cock lying across his thigh.

Even though she knew what she must look like, the reflection staring back at her from the bathroom mirror was startling. Her skin was still flushed, glistening with sweat, and streaked with cum. Her pussy hair was wet and matted with their mingled cream.

The glow in her face was absolutely angelic, though.

She wetted a washcloth in warm water and quickly wiped off the worst of the mess, and then wetted a second for Nick. He grinned and growled sexily at her when she emerged. He grabbed not only the washcloth when she handed it to him, but a handful of her ass as well.

"Stop," she playfully teased as she swept away. She strutted back to the bathroom, and then coquettishly looked over her shoulder just before stepping inside. He licked his lips and twitched his eyebrows at her.

Feeling sexier than she had since she was her niece's age, Gloria wiped away the mess covering her, and then blotted dry with a towel. Nick was sitting on the edge of the bed — still naked — though he had gathered up their clothing into neat stacks at some point while she was in the bathroom. She grabbed her panties off the top of her pile.

"How long are you here for?" Nick asked while grabbing his briefs.

"Five more days. Two days after Christmas."

"My brother and I are heading out on Christmas Eve morning."

"So, you're here for another night?" she asked suggestively while sitting down to slip into her panties.

He nodded and stood to pull on his underwear.

Gloria's eyes widened when she saw his big cock straightening and swelling.

"Too bad you don't have the room to yourself."

"Mmm hmm," she agreed, though she wasn't sure that she would be able to walk after having that incredible cock in her twice in a night.

She was certain she would have tried if it was possible, though.

They admired each other as they finished dressing, and Nick took his damp washcloth to the bathroom, where he rinsed it out. When he returned, he walked straight to her, and pulled her into a deep, oh so incredible kiss.

His phone sounded off from where it sat next to the bed, and he picked it up after giving her breast a squeeze.

"Well, at least I have somewhere to go. My brother's getting ready to walk his girl back to her room. I'll get out of here before you get caught by your niece. Can I get your number?"

He typed it in as she recited it, and then showed her the entry when he finished. He'd saved her name as Glorious Gloria.

"I'll text you in the morning," he promised.

"I'll be waiting."

They shared one last, quick kiss next to the door, and then Nick opened it.

Gloria knew her face had to be as red as a fire truck when she saw her niece standing outside the door with a young man who resembled Nick.

The two men greeted each other with a quick, "Hey," and then Nick's brother said, "Talk to you later?"

Teresa, who was also blushing furiously, gave him a nod.

Nick and his brother started down the hall, and Teresa quickly stepped into the room to end at least that part of the awkward situation.

The two women looked at each other for a second, and then Gloria couldn't hold back any longer. She broke out into laughter, and Teresa joined her a moment later.

Still laughing, Teresa asked, "So..?"

Gloria's eyes rolled up in her head and she moaned.

"It runs in the family, I guess," Teresa said while shivering.

"Merry Christmas to us."

"Very merry," her niece agreed.

And it was a gift that was going to keep on giving.

****

Hope you enjoyed this naughty little holiday romp. This is an entry in the Lit Winter Holidays contest, so please take a moment to vote. Your votes determine the winners, so I'd appreciate yours. Only vote once per reader, though. No shenanigans.

Comments are naturally welcome, as are favorite listings. Those increase the visibility of the story, and draw even more of the same. The feedback is the fuel that keeps me coming back for more.

12