All Comments on 'Hung by the Chimney'

by RejectReality

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Great Storytelling Hot And Sexy*****

Great Christmas theme and a fun read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Very nice

ender2k2kender2k2kover 4 years ago
That was a lot of fun

Well written too. I hope you do well in the contest. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great story. It was very well written with good character development. I'd love to see a sequel where the four of them are together, with all the possibilities that holds.

horne5horne5over 4 years ago
great

hope to see more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very nice

I can’t wait for the sequel...what’s next a 3some or 4 some!

DunkirkDunkirkover 4 years ago

They need to have a foursome

geek_writergeek_writerover 4 years ago
More of this

This is awesome! I love when I get notifications that you've published something new. This doesn't disappoint!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Made Me Smile

If I have a complaint, it is that the tale is too short. I enjoyed it, so will be looking for you out here. Thank you... I won't say you made my day, but you surely didn't hurt it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent!

I loved your story. Is there a part 2 in the works? It's so, anxiously await it.

rayironyrayironyover 4 years ago
once again

you done good.

Thanks for the juicy gawk into your reality.

maddictmaddictover 4 years ago
New roommates

Well done, it's begining to look like christmas

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sequel

Well done. I’d like to echo the calls for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fun story

Many older women underestimate their ability to attract younger guys. Often it takes some encouragement but once they get the first one confidence improves. the women that have tried really enjoy it.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 4 years ago
The best Christmas present!

The Very Best Christmas Presents cum unwrapped and are remembered LONG afterwards. Thank You!

ashleycooperashleycooperover 4 years ago
I'd like...

...to know more about the niece, and what she's doing in bed :-)

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 4 years ago
Loved it!

I loved the little humor at the end with the niece showing up with the brother. Absolutely adorable. I’ve been in Gloria’s shoes so I understand what it means to have a stud suddenly look at you that way. All I can say is . . . Good for Gloria!!! Please keep writing, loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it 4 stars

What I didn't like was... The worst feeling ever is pulling out and cumming any where except in her pussy. THAT is NOT erotic to cum on her body. It's more like disgusting/cheap to me. He is probably gay.

Nemo18Nemo18over 4 years ago
At anonymous

Your thoughts on where they come are narrow minded. Everyone has different triggers and turn ons. I'm surprised she did t use a condom, but it's fiction. I'm married and monogamous, but I find my husband coming on my back sexy. He finds it cheap. We meet in the middle. As stated previously, everyone is different. Your triggers have NOTHING to do with your sexual preference.

isubmit2uisubmit2uabout 4 years ago

If only every Christmas was this Merry...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it

Loved the hair on Nick''s chest and the amount of cum he produced. Next time, shoot his cum inside her!

DarknsDarkns10 months ago

Very nice, I enjoyed it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRejectReality@RejectReality
I reject your reality, and substitute my own. My stories are not meant for those who seek complete reality, which I assume my pen name should give away. In my little world, there are no STDs, unless necessary to the story. The weird exception is the rule when you step into ...