All Comments on 'Hot Night in the Kitchen with Sis'

by SimonDoom

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 6 years ago
Nice.

A little messy but good.

More like a sploshing scene.

Keep up the great work.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardeneralmost 6 years ago
Just Wonderful and Hot

A super hot read. Food, wine, and sex are a wonderful combination. I knew from the point that Emma mentioned her roommate was visiting her brother...what Aaron's gift would be...and such a special gift. Hopefully another chapter is in the works...so we can find out about the dessert and shower afterwards. 5+ Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
And?

..........what happens next? Beyond the usual "Brazzers on Literotica" thing....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Where can I get some of this "Surf and Turf" special menu??

Sounds like my kind of restaurant !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very hot

But somebody is gonna get a UTI.

ijs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Gougere is damn good food

Here's ours.

This is a lovely cheese 'puff' baked in blobby rings, perfect with a salad and red wine. It is like a souffle that collapses immediately due mostly to the large number of eggs, the large size, and the relatively low baking temperature compared to pate a chou. Nonetheless, it is a terrific hand held dinner that freezes well and merely needs a de frost and warming to be good for a second meal (for two). From the Gourmet Menu Cookbook, about 1970. Quite small versions that hold their rise better were an hors d'oeuvre staple at cocktail parties of a while in the past. We've been making it just like this for almost 50 years, and see little reason to better it. The use of bread flour, and cooking for longer at low heat to develop gluten before adding eggs, and a slightly higher bake temperature might make it hold shape better, but it is probably best left as it is.

Scald 2 C milk and cool. Add 1 stick of butter (½ C), 2 tsp salt, black pepper to taste, and bring to a rolling boil. Add 2 C flour all at once. Stir, cooking at low heat till the mixture is smooth and forms a ball. Perhaps continue cooking for a while longer. Remove to a stand mixer, and beat at low speed, adding 8 eggs one at a time. Add 6-10 oz finely cubed gruyere (preferably, or emmenthaler works) cheese and fold in.

Heat oven to 375 degrees. Spoon batter in 6-blob oblong rings on 2 nonstick cookie sheets, or two rings on a single silicone mat on a pizza peel. Bake in middle of oven for about 35 - 45 minutes. Cool a little, tear apart ébetween the blobs, and put into a napkin lined bread basket. One ring serves two nicely as a main course. Let any remaining cool, and freeze in a ziplock freezer bag.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Great story. This needs more

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 6 years ago
Now I’m hungry!

Only tried playing with food once, Hershey’s chocolate sauce, and it was pretty gross and sticky. However, this extremely detailed story was so well written, I want to grab a fuck buddy and dive into a 5 course meal naked!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Never, ever call a pussy "greasy." It was great until that point. Instant turn off. Stopped reading right there. Fucking gross.

honybipolahonybipolaalmost 6 years ago
too hot to handle

poor Aaron...he's no match for his hot sis...hot story indeed..it sizzles...give us more please.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
To that anon who stopped reading after greasy pussy

You're a fucking dumbass. The women literally just touched her pussy with meat. Of course it's going to be greasy. I'm not a huge fan of food open myself but I still felt like it was a nice read. So to the anon that left that comment, fuck you.

Robinius1Robinius1almost 6 years ago
Very Nice!

Loved your story and I'll never have lobster bisque again without thinking of it. My little sister and I are going on a Caribbean cruise next month - innocent as can be, but Friday I'm going to her place for dinner to talk about it. I wonder if chili and cornbread could be substituted for lobster bisque and beef bourguignon. Not gonna happen but a guy can dream, right?

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMealmost 6 years ago
Tasty Story

I love the way Emma had everything planned out so carefully. And that was some really great food porn, like "9½ Weeks" level great, except hot from the oven instead of cold from the fridge. Creamy lobster bisque was the perfect slippery-hot choice.

Also, I gotta say, I love your vocabulary. Gamine, lambent, fey. Great words. I'm probably going to steal them someday. 5*

HillfrogHillfrogalmost 6 years ago
Excellent messy fun - and a just as excellent read

Well crafted tale - thank you.

Oh, and Robinius1 - a great big "NO!" on the chili! Really! Talking from experience - as in 10-15 minutes of fun in exchange for a night of suffering for the lady. Just don't.

Omart57Omart57almost 6 years ago
Sweet, Salty-

Delicious. Emma has made me hungry for her dessert ! Great read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It's a shame

It's a shame they wasted all that perfectly good lobster bisque.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Food Porn

My I have another bowl please?

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 6 years ago
Kitchen table

My wife and I are about to break our kitchen table trying these things out. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lust

Siskon kanssa illallisella. Sitten kunnon panot pilluun.

GoldDust0402GoldDust0402over 5 years ago
I like food porn as much as the next guy, but...

Everything you described sounds delicious, but she's gonna wind up with like half a dozen UTIs.

kaidmankaidmanover 5 years ago
dynamite read

another instant classic of yours please consider writing a follow up

to the comment below get real you do not get a urinary tract infection that easily for her to get such she would need to get stuff not fit to eat inside her and then not wash for a good while

LewBrishessLewBrishessover 5 years ago
UTIs are easily contracted

kaidman needs to google "honeymoon cystitis".

And then he should post an apology.

FmypcktFmypcktover 5 years ago
Yummmm

Very erotic and inspiring. I feel some role playing coming on and a good test of my cooking skills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

The story was great, sounds like something I would do with my sister to be honest

TallManReinventedTallManReinventedover 5 years ago
Wake up!

Wake up those who think 'cystitis' and 'UTI's.' It's fantasy. Fun. Right? Just enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautiful!

This has to be one of the best stories I’ve ever read on this site. So nice to read a story that is not only exceedingly hot, but one that is so well written. Please, sir, you have a gift. Hope to have the pleasure of reading more of your work.

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
Erotic

Erotic as Hell. Wish I had a sister like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A great read

Really liked it. I’d enjoy a sequel where Riley joins in for some FFM action.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hott!

Damn, that was hot! Great story line along with good writing and build-up. I felt like I was there, off to the side, watching these 2 siblings. Keep up the good writing. Maybe another chapter but don't bring in the room mate! Keep this wonderful story just between Aaron and Emma.

tiercenpttiercenptover 4 years ago
what?

godamn what was that?

I felt so confused, reading this story. Felt aroused, disgusted, I laughed, shook my head..all at once at times..

Great Read I had tons of fun! Just with the food I still feel conflicted...disgusted but at the same time aroused by it..Never knew I need to read a food fetish story lol.

I like your writing keep it up. you keep it interesting. 5Stars!

erisdomerisdomover 4 years ago
Good read...

Different. I like different. Well written, detailed, just far enough from normal to be intriguing. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Spoiler

In the 14th para, the word "pungent" caught the attention, wrong word use obviously, and unfortunately that word spoiled the rest of this fantasy.

Otherwise the whole story was original, little grammar mishaps, perhaps a little longwinded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

I was hoping you would add the dessert phase to end and tell us how they ended up. Being together for the rest of their lives or whatever. Great story by the way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
New meaning for "Food Porn"

Tasty offering. Thanks

MRdotEdot2RMRdotEdot2Ralmost 4 years ago

We’re rdy 4 dessert

IJS0904IJS0904over 3 years ago

Very well done. I loved the lust for each that built over the years. His sister's use of food to force the issue was a wonderful hood to the story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Spoiled Anon

To the a-hole whose tedious, pedantic and entirely wrong comment bothered me enough that I counted down to the 14th paragraph.

1) onions are defined as a pungent vegetable

2) I am in awe of your generous condescension in continuing to read this story after it was spoiled for you.

Or - maybe - your awareness of sarcasm is better than your vocabulary?

(Signed)

English Teacher

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago

Nope...... I don't have a food fetish. Stopped at page one.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

Never thought I'd be into food erotica, but now I'm in, yum. Nice erotic fantasy, well done. 5 stars and thanks for sharing. On yeah, I agree with the English teacher.

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 3 years ago

If you haven't discovered the works of SimonDoom, then you need to start here. Amazing and sexy fun.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyover 2 years ago

I like that the seduction is initiated by the sister in this story. It again is very well executed, as far as I'm able to discern when reading in English. However, it also reminds me of several movies that revolve around food as well as human relations/sexuality, like the Japanese "Tampopo", theKorean "Eat Drink Man Woman" and of course the pinnacle of debauchery, the French Italian "La Grande Bouffe" from 1973, "Das grosse Fressen" in German. I haven't found an English title for it. It's about four middle aged men who decide to eat themselves to death by self cooked gourmet meals. There's also a seemingly original Bugatti race car involved, not prominently though. Still, it's started up at some point and the sound alone is much more compelling than some contemporary music. If you come across one of those movies I recommend you to watch them. Be warned though, "Le Grande Bouffe" is not for the faint of heart.

finegoldwinefinegoldwineover 2 years ago

👍 👌 Story..5 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🔥 and not just the food.

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGaleabout 2 years ago

What a great story, but the whole idea of the food took it to another level all together.............():\

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianabout 2 years ago

What a great take on a food fight.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Hawt, Hawt, Hawt!

11/10!!!!!

MickaelBranhamMickaelBranhamalmost 2 years ago

Very good! Vert EXOTIC dinner! Would love a sequel with maybe mom and/or his sister's roommate joins in for a, (lifetime commitment??), fun time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love it except when inserting food in her vagina... i do not know why but.. this is my limit. So 4 stars but all the resti if nice to read.

Oh, another comment. You use sometimes slang that do not bring anything except killing the poetry of your writing.

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiabout 1 year ago

Putting mushy food or sauce into her pussy is almost guaranteed to cause her serious issues...

Ignoring that, I did enjoy it well enough for 4*

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I think I saw this scene on pornhub once. Making them talk like dumb porn actors ruins any effort you made to set up a realistic story. The whole food thing went off the rails early on. A bit of it to start was okay but it went on all through their sex scene and just got stupid.

Victorious543216789Victorious5432167898 months ago

Very hot. My sister and I screwed for years before she married and moved to another state.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Telling her roommate about their past was a violation of trust... the food stuff... as a doctor, or about to be one, he should know better than to let that happen... unless the thought of his sister with an infection pleases him. Really fucked up. And if it takes a fake breast cancer scare to make it happen, she's not 'seducing' anyone. Just... needlessly pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It was great until you mixed dinner with sex. Smearing food on the pussy etc and eating it up was disgusting. Story would have been greater had you shifted them to the living room or bedroom after dinner. Overall 4/10

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg12323 days ago

"Hot Night In The Kitchen With Sis:" - Twenty-six Year Old Medical Intern Brother, Aaron and Twenty-two Year Old Ce-Ed Senior Sister, Emma.

Writer/Author 'SimonDoom' writes fabulous stories. all being very unique, but short three-page average one or two days of sibling, mother and son or father and daughter incestuous sexual activity. That's all alright, but the stories give only a snippet--from twenty-four hours or maybe a couple days into the fuck-life of the incestuous pairing. The stories ARE fantastic, most very unique, sexually piercing and sensual.

Afterwards, unfortunately the incestuous pair in effect "ride off into the sunset" The stories of 'SimonDoom' though for the most part are very unique themes, but, with generous character roles, respectful dialogue, but short on romance and mostly lacking any future commitments. Bah, humbug!

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

it feels like a fever dream, I'm a fan

muttstermuttster11 days ago

Too "greasy" for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonDoom@SimonDoom
I am a long-time reader of stories on this Site, and I began publishing stories in late 2016. I enjoy a variety of erotic stories, and I hope to publish stories that explore many different aspects of erotica. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome.