All Comments on 'Hot Aunt's Innocent Request 05'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

The sex is beyond stupid. Leaving off that the story is bad fantasy, the sex scenes are copy and paste recycled from every other story he's written and he even loses track of which orifice is being penetrated from one sentence to the next. Worse yet, everyone is talking aloud while their mouths are supposedly stuffed with a huge dick or tongue-deep in a pussy. The gross ass-to-mouth fetish he insists on having in every single sex encounter is beyond disgusting. Sorry to kink shame but that's not healthy.

The fetishes that are actually stuff I like reading, like the incest, breeding and MILF lovers never seem to rise above all the blackmail, rapey non-consent and humiliating dialogue that seems taken from bad porno scenes. It all seems a very unbelievable blend of traits acting out in one person. I suspect that some kind of low-grade AI program assisted with authoring this stuff. It would also explain how prolific the output has been.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...