Helping the Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I?" Alex asked, his eyes glowing with excitement.

"How would you like to fuck me in the ass?" Doreen asked, smiling at the shock on his face.

"You...you do that?" Alex asked.

"It almost feels better than getting fucked in my pussy," Doreen told him. "You'll like it, too, when you try it. If you're still hard, you can fuck Joe in the ass. He loves it, too."

"Really!?" Alex gasped, stunned. "I thought..."

"Real men, lovers, enjoy any sex that isn't demeaning," Doreen explained. "I think that you could be one of them."

"Really?" Alex asked, beaming with pride. "But this is only my first time."

"I can tell," Doreen assured him. "I've fucked lots of men. You have the potential to be very special."

"How...how do I do it, fuck you in the ass?" Alex asked eagerly.

"Well, I can either get on my hands and knees or you can do it the same way, just do it in my ass instead of my pussy," Doreen replied.

"Which way do you like it more?" Alex asked.

"I like to watch when I'm getting fucked, whether it's in my pussy or my ass," Doreen replied.

"And it won't hurt you?" Alex asked with concern as she leaned back on her elbows, her feet wide apart.

"I promise," Doreen assured him. "Go ahead, see for yourself," she encouraged.

Alex felt a bit strange kneeling in front of her, feeling her starred rosebud rubbing against the head of his cock, then gasping when he felt it slide into her, Doreen moaning in delight as his cock filled her ass.

"Mmm, that feels so good," Doreen purred as Alex started fucking her ass. "Do you like it?" she asked.

"Yeah, it feels great," Alex replied, smiling.

"Would you like to know what it feels like?" Doreen asked as he continued fucking her.

"I guess so," Alex replied. "But how?" he asked.

"Joe can fuck you in the ass while you're fucking me," Doreen replied. "Would you like that?" she asked.

"Will it hurt?" Alex asked.

"No, he's had a lot of experience," Doreen replied. "He'll make it good for you."

"Okay," Alex agreed.

"Just rest for a moment," Doreen said, holding him close, his entire cock buried in her ass, throbbing as Joe got behind him.

"Just try to relax," Joe said, rubbing the head of his cock against Alex's virgin rosebud.

"Oh! That...that feels really big," Alex gasped as he felt the head of Joe's cock pushing into his ass.

"Only at first," Doreen assured him. "Once he gets it all the way in and starts fucking you, it will feel better."

"Oh, yeah," Joe said when he finally worked his entire cock into Alex's ass, then pumped it in and out a few times, feeling him slowly start to relax.

"Now start fucking me again," Doreen encouraged. "If you do it right, you'll fuck me and yourself at the same time."

"This is a really strange feeling," Alex said as he began to fuck Doreen's ass again, in the process sliding his own ass back and forth on Joe's cock.

"Do you like it?" Doreen asked.

"Yeah, I think so," Alex replied. "It keeps getting easier."

The sun was finally setting when Joe groaned, gripping Alex's hips as his cock exploded deep in his ass.

"I-I can feel you cumming," Alex gasped, his own cock throbbing deep in Doreen's ass.

"I want to feel you cum in me, too," Doreen implored.

"O-okay," Alex grunted, his balls spasming achingly for the third time as cum erupted from his cock into Doreen's ass as he felt Joe's cock slip from his.

"That was wonderful, Alex," Doreen said, smiling up at him when he finally withdrew his spent cock from her ass. "I hope that you enjoyed it, too."

"It was great, all of it," Alex panted. "Can we do it again?"

12