Helping the Neighbors

Story Info
Alex learns that helping the neighbors can be fun.
4.2k words
4.31
27.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,322 Followers

*Author's Note: This is erotic fantasy. It involves sexual situations between consenting adults, all of whom are over 18 years of age. Since it is fantasy and it's my fantasy, I presume a world free of STDs. I hope you enjoy the story; if not, such is life. Comments are always appreciated.

HELPING THE NEIGHBORS

Joe and Doreen Hogan were having dinner with their neighbors, Craig and Julie Hawkins and their 18-year-old son Alex, a big boy-man 6'7" tall. Alex was a placid, very likeable, affable boy who had only stood out in high school because of his size, not being the brightest bulb on the tree academically. He seemed to have a natural affinity for animals, his 4 dogs, mutts all, following him everywhere, running between the legs of his horse as they'd ride for hours through the nearby forest.

"I need to clear a couple of dozen trees from around the cabin to make a larger fire break," Joe was saying. "With the drought that we've been having, the fire danger is really high."

"I could help you with that, Mr. Hogan," Alex volunteered, brushing his unkempt, longer red hair from his eyes.

"You wouldn't mind?" Joe asked. "It's quite a bit of work. It would take 2-3 days to cut them all down and chop them into firewood."

"I think that it would be fun," Alex said. "I like your cabin, up on the mountain with that great view."

"You'd have to let me pay you," Joe said. "I wouldn't feel right just letting you help me."

"That's okay," Alex replied. "I really don't mind."

"Do you have any objections?" Joe asked Craig and Julie.

"Of course not," Craig replied, proud of his son, knowing that he didn't have a malevolent bone in his body, all his life helping anyone that he could, especially animals. He knew that Alex's seeming slowness was nothing more than a careful consideration of whatever was happening, always curious about new things and never reacting hastily or rashly, always calm in the face of everything, something that he got from his mother.

"A handsome boy like you should be enjoying yourself with the girls, not chopping down trees," Doreen said, touching on a sore spot with Julie who lamented Alex's seeming indifference to any sort of a social life with people, always preferring to spend time with his dogs and his horse.

"Girls aren't interested in me," Alex said without any rancor, just a quiet, indifferent acceptance.

"Of course they are," Julie said. "You just don't realize it. You're exactly what any girl would want, a nice, tall, polite young man."

"Give the boy a break," Craig said. "When he's ready, he'll be fine. I don't mind that he's not like the rest of the kids these days, rushing willy-nilly into relationships."

"Can I bring the dogs?" Alex asked.

"I wouldn't dream of separating you from your dogs," Joe replied. "How about we get started tomorrow after breakfast?"

"Okay," Alex agreed, grinning.

Doreen Hogan was a tall, buxom, flaxen-haired woman with pale grey eyes of 42 with generous hips and thighs who sat squeezed between Joe and Alex in their F-250 pickup truck while the 4 dogs were happy in back, sticking their heads out to lap up the air rushing by as they drove up into the mountains the next morning after breakfast.

Joe Hogan was a few inches taller than his wife at 5'10" and fairly heavy-set, his blonde hair buzz cut above his pale blue eyes. As was his wont, Alex enjoyed the ride in silence, letting Joe and Doreen carry on a non-stop conversation. Arriving at the cabin after a 40-minute drive, Alex exited the pickup, followed by Doreen scooting out, Alex blushing when he saw most of her thighs as her dress rode up.

The dogs were already running around, checking everything out as Alex grabbed the bags from the back and took them into the cabin, Joe bringing the big cooler with their food and drinks. The log cabin was a single room with a single king-sized bed, the entire structure built from the trees that Joe had cut down to make the clearing in which it stood, one side of the clearing looking out over the tree-filled valley below, the other three sides surrounded by the forest.

"Let's have a beer, then we can get started," Joe suggested after showing Alex the trees that he had tagged around the cabin to be cut down.

"Okay," Alex agreed, always pleased when someone treated him like an adult, which having a beer was to him, having only turned 18 a few months ago and now legally able to buy alcohol, though he only really enjoyed a nice cold beer from time to time, never having ever drank enough to feel the effects of the alcohol, something that his parents had warned him about.

For the next three hours, Joe and Alex felled the marked trees, quickly stripping off their shirts as the strenuous work heated them up. When Doreen finally called them to lunch, they were more than happy to take a break.

"When we remove all of these trees," Joe explained as they ate, "even if a fire encroaches and burns the others, when they fall, they won't reach the cabin. Keeping a 10' perimeter of stony ground around the cabin should protect it, even in strong winds with the trees of the forest blocking it somewhat. Of course, conditions could get to where nothing in the world will protect it, but this way at least we're giving ourselves a better chance."

"I like the breathing room it gives you," Alex commented. "With the trees too close, it feels a bit crowded. This will be much better. You'll have more light, too."

Another few hours of work saw them complete cutting down more than two thirds of the trees that were marked.

"I don't know about you, but I'm pretty bushed," Joe said, wiping his forehead with the back of his forearm. "Why don't we call it a day? We've got all the time we need."

"Okay," Alex agreed, shrugging, knowing that he could have continued for hours, having found a rhythm swinging the long-handled axe.

"Let's grab a couple of beers," Joe suggested. "Then I'll show you something new that we discovered recently."

"I thought that you boys were going to chop the whole forest down," Doreen said when she saw them reaching into the cooler for beers. "You don't have to finish it all in one day, you know."

"That's it for today," Joe said, taking a big swig of his beer. "Alex here is like a damned machine, thwack, thwack, thwack," he said, imitating the sound of an axe biting into the trunk of a tree. "I'm going to show him our new discovery," he said.

"I'm sure that he'll appreciate it," Doreen said, smiling. "You go ahead and I'll join you in a few minutes."

"Come on," Joe said, heading into the forest, quickly intersecting a small, faint game trail and following it until they suddenly came out onto a small glade that was only 12' wide and 10' deep, surrounded on three sides by the forest, the other side seeming to be on the edge of the mountain itself, looking out over the valley. But what was the most interesting was the kidney-bean shaped pool of steaming water, thick soft grass growing right down to the surface. The pool itself was perhaps 8' wide and 5' across at its widest point.

"This will soak the soreness out of our muscles," Joe said, sitting down and removing his heavy hiking boots, then his jeans, revealing that he wore no underwear, his cock thick and heavy hanging down in front of him.

Alex hesitated for a moment, then did the same, flushing when he saw Joe's eyes open in surprise when he saw his cock, which had always been a source of embarrassment in gym class at school, so much bigger than any of the other boys', though they refrained from openly teasing him about it due to his size, bigger than any of them in every way.

"It's not the biggest hot spring in the world, but it's perfect for us," Joe said as he stepped gingerly into the steaming water and sank down, leaning his head back against the grassy bank, the water just deep enough to cover him.

"The trail seems almost invisible," Alex said as he slipped into the water, laying back like Joe, the water barely covering him. "I'll bet nobody knows about this."

"That was my thought, too," Joe said. "The nearest neighbor is a few miles from here and this is a remote part of the park."

"How's the water today?" Doreen said as she arrived.

"Perfect," Joe replied. "Come on in, join us," he said, startling Alex who had covered his cock with his hands when she appeared.

"I've been looking forward to this all day," Doreen said, pulling her dress off over her head, revealing that she was naked underneath, her large breasts with their big pale nipples swaying on her chest. "Haven't you ever seen a naked girl before?" she asked Alex when she saw the stunned look on his face.

"No," Alex replied, shaking his head.

"I find that hard to believe," Doreen said as she stepped into the water, Alex staring in fascination at her pussy, her long inner lips hanging down and pouting apart beneath her big prominent clit, and squeezed between them, stretching out, her thighs rubbing theirs, her big breasts sticking out above the water. "A big handsome boy like you must be fighting the girls off," she said, sighing as she lay her head back.

"No, never," Alex insisted, his face flushing as he felt his cock hardening beneath his hands, all too aware of Doreen's naked breasts and her thigh rubbing against his.

"Then I'm happy to be the first," Doreen said.

"What we do here, stays here," Joe said. "This our personal private space away from the world. It's nobody's business but ours. Until now, it's just been me and Doreen, now it's you, too. Okay?"

"Okay," Alex replied.

"Would you like to see me again, Alex?" Doreen asked softly, her hand sliding up onto his thigh. "I liked the way you looked at me."

"Uh, yeah," Alex replied, gulping, his cock impossibly hard beneath his hands.

"It's a compliment to know that even at my age, I can excite a young man like you," Doreen said as she sat up and turned towards him, her breasts swaying on her chest. "You are excited, aren't you?" she asked, sliding her hand on his thigh towards his cock and encountering his hands. "You don't have to be shy with me, Alex," she said, pressing her fingers beneath his hand until she encountered his balls, then cupped them gently in her hand. "I want to see you the same way that you want to see me," she said, sliding her hand up onto the shaft of his cock, smiling when she felt his trembling hands melt away, gasping when his cock reared up out of the water.

"Oh, my, Alex," Doreen breathed. "What a wonderful cock you have!" she said, sliding her hand up the shaft all the way to the head.

"Th-the guys at school sort of teased me about it," Alex stammered, stunned as he watched her hand slowly slide up and down the shaft of his cock.

"They were just jealous," Doreen said, leaning over and running her tongue around the head of it.

"Uh...uh..." Alex gasped when she took the head of his cock into her mouth, the tip of her tongue probing the slit.

"It's okay," Joe assured him when he looked over at him, slowly jacking his own fat cock.

Alex groaned when he felt more of his cock disappear into Doreen's mouth, feeling it pushing against the back of her throat as her tongue explored the shaft.

"Do you like this, Alex?" she asked, lifting her face from his cock to smile at him, her hand still wrapped around the shaft. "Would you like me to continue?" she asked.

"Wha...what if I...if I..." Alex stammered, his face flushing.

"What if you cum?" Doreen asked. "That's the whole idea. I want you to cum."

"In...in your mouth?!" Alex asked.

"Mmm, yes," Doreen replied. "If you think that it feels good to get your cock sucked, wait until you suck one, too. You'll understand why I love doing it so much."

"Uh, okay," Alex said, groaning when she leaned over and took his cock into her mouth again.

It was only a couple minutes before Alex lost control and his balls started pumping cum into Doreen's eagerly sucking mouth. Alex could feel her throat convulsing each time she'd swallow. He could feel it down to his toes as she used one hand to gently massage his balls, the other wrapped around the shaft of his cock, jacking it as she sucked on the head, her cheeks hollowing as she siphoned every drop of cum from him before finally sitting up, licking her lips, a big smile on her face.

"Your cock isn't just big, you cum so much," she finally managed to gasp, her mouth still thickly coated. "And it's very tasty cum, too."

"That felt...incredible," Alex breathed, still in a state of disbelief.

"You liked it?" Doreen asked.

"Yeah, lots," Alex replied, finally smiling.

"Your cock is still hard," Doreen observed, her hand still wrapped around the shaft.

"I-I'm excited," Alex replied, blushing.

"Would you like to fuck me, Alex?" Doreen asked, smiling at the astonishment on his face.

"Well, yeah," Alex replied in disbelief. "Can I really?" he asked.

"I have two conditions," Doreen said.

"What are they?" Alex asked.

"You have to eat my pussy before you fuck me, then again after you fuck me," Doreen replied. "Do you think you could do that?" she asked.

"Well, sure, except I don't know how," Alex replied.

"You just use your mouth and tongue on me," Doreen said, pushing up out of the pool to sit on the grassy embankment, bringing her feet up onto it, too, her pussy spread open. "I'm sure that you'll figure it out," she said as he turned onto his knees and leaned over, at first just staring at her from mere inches away, then tentatively flicking his tongue out to taste her. "Does it taste good to you?" she asked.

"Yeah, sort of spicy," Alex said, smiling. "Should I do it now?" he asked.

"Only if you want to fuck me," Doreen replied, smiling when he leaned over and glued his mouth to her.

At first it was the expected schizophrenic hit and miss of someone who had never eaten a pussy, but then Alex started to catch on to what made her jump and what cause a cascade of her pussy juices to wash down onto his tongue. In just a few minutes he had her gasping for breath as orgasm after orgasm rippled through her body.

"Oh, Alex, you...you did that very well," Doreen gasped, gently pushing his face away from her spasming pussy.

"You taste really good," Alex said, licking his lips. "I like eating your pussy."

"Well, as soon as you fuck me, you can eat it again," Doreen said, leaning back on her elbows.

"You'll never forget your first," Joe said when Alex looked over at him. "Don't think of anything but how good it feels."

Alex was in stunned disbelief as he rose up and placed the head of his cock at the entrance to Doreen's spread pussy, looking up at her and seeing her licking her lips as she watched. Afraid that he would hurt her, he gently pressed forward, surprised when his cock easily slid into her, her pussy grasping his cock like a hot wet glove as he sank all 9 thick inches of it into her, Doreen moaning softly when he finally buried all of it deep in her pussy.

"You're doing great," she encouraged him, reaching out to caress his chest. "Now fuck me, hard."

"What if...what if I cum?" Alex asked as he began pumping his hips back and forth.

"I want you to cum," Doreen replied. "That's always the ultimate goal for everyone concerned, cumming."

Alex watched in fascination as his cock slid in and out of Doreen's pussy, her long inner lips clinging to the shaft each time he'd pull back, every once in a while her pussy spasming on his cock as she moaned, another orgasm rippling through her body. When he finally could control himself no longer, he groaned, burying his cock in her as it pulsed, shooting cum into her.

"Oh, that was nice, very nice," Doreen sighed when she felt him finally finish, leaning against her. "Did you enjoy it?" she asked.

"It was great," Alex replied, pushing himself up off of her, staring at her pussy gaping open, his cum starting to seep from her hole. "I never knew anything could feel so good."

"Eat me again now," Doreen implored.

"Af...after I came in you?" Alex asked, looking at her quizzically.

"Of course, especially then," Doreen replied. "A real gentleman always eats a woman after he fucks her, especially if he came in her. It's only cum, it won't hurt you. It just adds to the flavor and the experience."

"I do it all the time," Joe assured him, still slowly jacking his cock.

"Okay," Alex agreed, sinking down to his knees and leaning forward to glue his mouth to Doreen's cum-oozing pussy.

"Oh, that's so nice," Doreen cooed, running her fingers through his hair as he feasted on the cum cocktail filling her.

"This is fun," Alex said when he finally lifted his face from her pussy, a big smile splitting it as he licked his lips. "Is there more?" he asked.

"Oh, yes, lots more if you're interested," Doreen answered.

"If it's fun like this, I'm interested," Alex said.

"Well, you could suck Joe's cock," Doreen suggested.

"Really?" Alex asked, a puzzled look on his face. "Isn't that...wrong?" he asked.

"Not at all," Doreen replied, shaking her head, smiling when she saw his eyes stray to her still-spread pussy. "Just like you ate my pussy after you fucked me and came in me, a real man also sucks cocks. Joe does it all the time."

"Really?" Alex asked, looking at him.

"It's almost as good as eating pussy," Joe assured him.

"You...you don't mind if I suck your cock?" Alex asked, eyeing it.

"Of course not," Joe laughed. "You're welcome to enjoy yourself with both of us as much as you'd like."

"Well, okay, then," Alex agreed as Joe pushed up onto the embankment next to Doreen, his fat cock standing up in front of him. "What should I do?" he asked as he knelt in front of him.

"Whatever feels good," Joe replied. "Try to remember how it felt when Doreen sucked your cock and do that. If you do anything that's uncomfortable, I'll tell you."

"But when he cums, don't spit it out," Doreen admonished. "That would be rude. If you're going to suck a cock, you should be courteous enough to swallow the cum, too."

"Okay," Alex agreed, licking his lips. "Here goes," he said, reaching out and holding Joe's cock with his fingers, then leaning forward to tentatively lap at the head with his tongue, testing, tasting, then letting the head slip between his lips into his mouth.

Joe looked at Doreen and smiled, resting his hand lightly on Alex's head as he took more and more of his cock into his mouth, sucking on it like a lollipop.

"Do you like it?" Doreen asked after a couple of minutes.

"Yeah, it's sort of neat, the way it feels in my mouth," Alex replied when he lifted his face and looked at her, licking his lips. "Can I do it some more?" he asked.

"Keep doing it until he cums," Doreen replied, smiling as he eagerly lowered his face and took Joe's cock back into his mouth.

"I'm going to cum now," Joe warned a few minutes later. "You ready?" he asked.

"Mmm-hmm," Alex replied, not releasing Joe's cock from his mouth.

"Oh, yes," Joe groaned as his cock exploded in Alex's mouth.

Alex was a bit surprised at the force with which the cum shot from Joe's cock onto his tongue and into his mouth, but he remembered what Doreen had said and swallowed, each time he felt his mouth filling again, swallowing, finally sitting back licking his lips after he had sucked on the slit of his cock looking for any last drops of the precious fluid.

"Did you like that?" Doreen asked as he caught his breath.

"Yeah, that was cool," Alex replied. "The way it felt each time it would shoot. And it tastes good, too. No wonder you like it so much."

"And your cock is still hard," Doreen observed with a smile.

"I-I'm excited," Alex said, blushing.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed of," Doreen told him. "Most guys can't stay hard after they cum. It can take them quite a while before they're ready for more action. Not only is your cock big and you cum a lot, but you have stamina, staying power. Would you like to fuck me again, since you're still hard?" she asked.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,322 Followers
12