All Comments on 'Grandma'

by TryAnything

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
beulahthebrit

Brilliant, defineately wish my Grandma had been like this, when she lived with us when I was a teenager, think of the fun we could have had. Another episode please, Jerry could introduce some of his school-friends to his home.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 5 years ago
Beautiful story of love

Great story. Such a beautiful uninhabited family, more such follow their lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Deserves ten stars

One of the best, is there going to be more?

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69almost 5 years ago
Just Wow

What a great detailed story! Grandma sure knows how to get her grandson going by taking him to the nude beach. Smart woman! Lovely story about a family enjoying great sex, fantastic oral and great fucking!

NewnotsureNewnotsurealmost 5 years ago
Will there be more

I liked this one this could and should go much longer

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Amazing

That was some very good writing, the whole swinger twist was a big surprise. I was happy that his mom was involved. I can't wait to start some of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
keep it coming!

Hot! What a hot Gran! Plenty of potential here for carnal mixing. Perhaps Gloria could introduce some neighbors and friends into this lifestyle. Would love to have a visit from the Black people that Gloria and Carl were swinging with. Bring their fams along too. Again, congrats on a very well-written,hot story. One I will return to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
great pornographic fiction

This story is a fine example of a rare combination of good writing and the imagination neded for the creation of really good pornographic fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very good story

I GOINF BACK TO READ SOME OD TOUR PAST STORIES

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
A very yummy story

Very yummy indeed! Thank you!

PrinceBambiPrinceBambialmost 5 years ago
Awesome family!

Grandma and Teri need to reconnect with some of their old swinger friends and introduce Jerry. Maybe find another family to connect with sexually. Yum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Meh...

Cardboar cut-out characters mixing in contrived and utterly unrealistic situations. Barely worth the single star I gave it.

walt555walt555almost 5 years ago
Loved it

I loved it, dirty in a sexy way with some of the most believable incest backgrounds I e seen in awhile. I really hope we get more of these characters.

jtukeejtukeealmost 5 years ago
great story

I thoroughly enjoyed this well written story and can't wait for the next adventures of this loving family. This was my first read of your writing. I will now go check out some of your other stories.

Shootinstar100Shootinstar100almost 5 years ago
Beautiful.

Very well written. You are one of the best authors here. I'm glad I stumbled upon this piece of your work.

Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great Story

I have read several and lived them all. Keep up the excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Old grandma

I take great offense at your discription of the Gandmother as being OLD when she was only 60 πŸ˜€ I know plenty of 60 plus women that no guy in his right mind would pass up an opportunity to fuck! Isn't 60 the new 40????? Great story; thanks

JustbeingRandyJustbeingRandyalmost 5 years ago

More, more, more. don't let is stop now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Excellent story congrats.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Brilliance

That was the best story I have ever read... I love how in-depth and captivating it was! Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
HOT AS FUCK

Damn.

Incredibly well done!

Love how you slowly moved Teri along with Mom and Dad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Best incest

one of the best mom, son granny incest. keep it up

CrevvieCrevviealmost 5 years ago
What a Fantasy!!!!

What a fantastic play on every man’s threesome fantasy- made damn hot with son loving his mum and grandma at the same time! Well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1 star

I don't like whore stories. I don't like interracial or swinging.

Sapper257Sapper257over 4 years ago
Lost It

When the black couple entered I'd lost it.

Grandmother seducing grandson was great.

REgards

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

Ignore that haters. This was a well written story, with a great backstory woven into it. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well written but...

Dear Author,

First you are a good writer. I liked your style. Setting up the premise that grandma was weird was good, different even. Grandma has a large clit and slit with long meaty lips? BIG THUMBS UP! (Double thumbs if she had had a nice bush.) Unfortunately you started going off the rails with the 'giant magic cock' premise so many writers fall into. Then you go and try to say grandma isn't wicked, she's just 'naughty' HA! BS! Naughty would've been teasing (flashing, excessive touching, etc.) her grandson. The grandma character you say is "open." Again BS, she wants what "she" wants and proceeds to seduce (actually more like take) her daughter, son-in-law and now grandson. She is wicked, there is no way to soft soap it and yet you tried. (Actually harping on the 'not being wicked' aspect says more about you than anything.) I tapped out once you got to group and interracial. Those are hard stops for me. The story held promise and then the wheels came off. As an aside, I enjoy incest stories specifically older female younger male storylines. Does that mean I'm wicked? Yep, sure does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great story

Loved the incest side of things especially mother / grandmother / son threesome. Look forward to reading more of your stories and cumming each time

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

This story was absolutely amazing dont let anybody tell you it was bad. Im going to read this again and maye twice. Keep doing this and i will read every single one of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OMG AWESOME!

Excellent story please write another one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Confusing

It was a good erotic story but Grandma moved in because she was old?

She was 'nearly 60' surely that was a joke. If you'd have made her 70 it wouldn't have detracted from the story but it would have made it more realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Kind of a whore story

confusing and parts I hated...not particularly erotic at least to me.

newGhostnewGhostover 3 years ago

I liked it, kinda all over the place. She's basically Aunt Shelly though which is one of my favs.

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 3 years ago
Grandma

My maternal grandmother moved in with my family in 1947 presumably to 'dry her out'. She was about 63 at the time. The biggest problem was that my mother was also an alcoholic who drunk almost everyday by 11:00 AM. Beer was the main ingredient of her diet.

Of course Grandma couldn't dry out with her daughter being drunk everyday, so she joined forces with her daughter.

To cut to the chase: Grandma didn't always sit very ladylike so I could see up her skirt quite often. She wore Directoire Knickers which came down her legs to mid thigh. I could also see the tops of her nylons.

She didn't always wear DK's and would go 'Commando" and I could see her grey haired cunt. One day with father gone I came home from school early and let myself in the front door. he was standing over a cold air duct in the kitchen with piss running down her legs as well as the duct. When she finished peeing, she took three or four stepps and fell on the floor in a dead faint. I should have pulled her skirt up to see if the was wearing panties or knickers, ut I didn't.

There's more to the story, but not enough room right now.

Greaat story but your continuation should have Gloria and Teri wearing stockings and a garter belt.

I write under jhmckn. if you want to look me up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic

I love Gramdma stories. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story.

..with all the twists and turns and different timeframes, became a little confusing.

But thoroughly enjoyed it

πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜Š

AndreinasstudAndreinasstudalmost 3 years ago

An amazing story. Well written and added to my favorites!!!

goofypgoofypover 2 years ago

Incredibly written and highly erotic.

CtwistedpairCtwistedpairover 2 years ago

I was hard throughout the whole story. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just might be the best adult story I've ever read . you must be a professional writer . Thanks for your talented writing .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the story, the best that I have read

Auspat2121Auspat2121about 2 years ago

Great story very well written and very erotic. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very erotic!!!

Southernstee1031Southernstee1031almost 2 years ago

Nothing beats Grandma's skills and fully exposed mind... be creative!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fab story had me stroking my cock all through the read, what a great family, I agree nothing should be taboo with two consenting adults, incest is a lovely and loving way to be with other family members.

Beholders_EyeBeholders_Eyeabout 1 year ago

Well written story. A bit clumsy where grandma had a previous fling with her daughter, etc. I could have done without the interracial scenes, but overall a titillating read!

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale5 months ago

Well done. Good pacing and built up. You glossed over a couple of moments that would have been better further explored at that moment but very forgivable. I'll check out some more stuff from you.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This Gloria was a sexual predator. She didn't give them a chance to make a real decision, instead seducing them to do what she wanted. Fucking twat. Should have had her head handed to her. Somebody should have really let her have it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTryAnything@TryAnything
I've been writing since about 1995 and have never until I submitted a few stories to Literotica in 2002 had anyone read anything I've written. I have been absolutely astonished beyond words at the response to my stuff. I write from the sordid depths of my imagination, secret...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

GrandmaΒ Series Info