Grandfather Clock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do I look?" Kelli asked Kay Ann as she put the fez onto her blonde head.

"Fucking stupid," Kay Ann spat, rolling away from Kelli.

Think I ought to braid..." Kelli asked, looking at her long blonde hair in the mirror.

"Who fucking cares?" Kay Ann groused.

"And...invitation..." Kelli said, making sure she had her invitation in her purse.

"What? I, how..." Kay Ann demanded as Kelli verified she had the square piece of stiff card stock in her purse.

"See you later," Kelli cheerfully said, opening the door of the room.

Kay Ann said nothing, just glared with ill-disguised hatred at the slim, pretty blonde. She silently raised her middle finger as the door clicked shut behind her petite roommate.

Kay Ann had taken scissors to the scraps of gauze, rendered the unwearable. She'd done this while Kelli had gone to eat dinner. She'd even stomped, quite savagely on the adorable little fez and had nodded in satisfaction as the felt hat split along its seam. There would be no way for Kelli to repair any of the ruined garments.

"And there wasn't no shoes in that bag," Kay Ann snarled, checking their closet again, to see if there'd been a second costume Kelli might have secreted behind the first bag.

And the invitation. The previous evening, Kay Ann had slipped the large card from Kelli's purse while Kelli slept. Scampering to the bathroom, Kay Ann had shredded the card, flushed the pieces in the toilet. It took five flushes for all the scraps to go down, but they'd gone down.

"I dream of Jeannie, right?" Kenata, a dorm monitor asked as Kelli stepped out of the room.

"Yep," Kelli laughed, twirling for the smiling girl's inspection. "How do I look?"

"You look great," Kenata agreed. "But uh, I'd be kind of careful how you bend over, hear?"

"What? Why?" Kelli asked, straightening from the electronic kiosk keypad.

"Butt crack was just about hanging out when you was bent over like that," Kenata warned.

"Oops!" Kelli giggled, pulling up the back of the harem pants. "How 'bout now?"

"Just need pay attention how you bend," Kenata smiled.

"Thanks," Kelli said, hurrying to the stairs.

"Now me? With this fine ghetto booty?" Kenata teased.

"Oh, what. Ever," Kelli laughed happily and opened the door of the stairwell.

Arriving at the AZR house, Kelli could hear the music thudding and booming. The music sped up her already elevated heartrate as she again checked the invitation.

"Knock once, wait three seconds and knock once again," Kelli read.

"Yes?" a smiling sexy witch asked.

"Kelli Lynne Bernard! I, Melly, Melanie Daniels invited me," Kelli gushed.

"Melly, your guest has arrived," the sexy witch called out.

"Hi, I'm so glad you came," Melly smiled, pulling Kelli into the house.

Melly hugged Kelli, then kissed Kelli directly on her lips. Melly waved Court over to greet Kelli. Both Melly and Court were dressed like very sexy kitty cats; Melly's leotard outfit was black with a black tail and Court's costume was white. Melly's cat ears headband was black and Court's cat ears headband was stark white.

"Hi Kelli," Court smiled, giving the djinni a hug and kiss. "Do you know, you know my guest Sharon, right? Sharon Schyznyk?"

"Hi, OMG, we, we're twins!" Sharon squealed, dressed in a very similar djinni outfit of seafoam green.

"Costumez four u? On Burke?" Kelli guessed, noticing that the seafoam green matched Sharon's beautiful green eyes perfectly.

"Yes!" Sharon squealed. "And wasn't that guy, wouldn't he just be perfect as the Santa over at Vokine's?"

"Shut up! That, that's just what I said when I seen him," Kelli laughed happily. "Did you go next door? Wasn't that woman awesome?"

"Nailz four U? No, no, look, I did a French manicure," Sharon admitted, showing Kelli her fingernails.

Melly took Kelli by the hand and introduced her around to other members of the sorority and their guests. Court was right behind Melly, introducing Sharon to all the members and guests.

"Um," Sharon asked, looking at the couples that danced together.

Of the five couples dancing, three were same sex couples, women dancing with each other. Sharon and Kelli looked at one another, then at Court and Melly.

"Um, is this, is Alpha Zeta Rho a lesbian sorority?" Kelli braved asking.

"No, no it isn't," Melly answered, smiling an easy smile.

"But we don't discriminate against anyone who might be," Court said.

"Good thing," Melly laughed, hugging Court with one arm.

With another look at the three girl-girl couples, Sharon and Kelli and Melly and Court continued the tour of the ground floor and the second floor of the large house.

"Okay, here's our kitchen," Melly finally said, pulling them from the darkened rooms into a brightly lighted kitchen. "Kelli, would you like something to drink? Sharon?"

"Oh no, let me," both Kelli and Sharon insisted, grabbing plastic solo cups. "What would you like?"

Court and Melly looked at one another and smiled. Kelli poured Melly a generous cup of the spiked punch while Sharon did the same for Court. Then, and only then did Kelli pour herself a cup of the potent punch. She and Sharon shared an elated smile as they sipped the sugary sweet concoction.

"Which one is the sugar-free?" Robbie, the sexy witch asked, entering the kitchen.

"I'll get it," both Kelli and Sharon chirped.

Melly gently held Kelli back so that Sharon could pour Robbie a cup of the lime punch.

"You can get me some of the party mix," Melly consoled Kelli and Kelli brightened immediately.

Finding a somewhat quiet alcove, the quartet sat. Melly and Court told Kelli and Sharon the same speech Paula Lacombe had given them a year earlier. Alpha Zeta Rho was one of the oldest and was the most prestigious sororities on Myndee's campus. Their main goal was to foster a loving and nurturing environment for their sisters with a strong focus on academics.

"Kelli? You went from a two point nine to a four point oh," Melly smiled and Kelli blushed under Melly's praise.

"And Sharon? Your three point eight nine makes you a strong contender," Court enthused and Sharon ducked her head in embarrassment.

"You two are eligible to pledge now, even though Rush Week is over," Melly stated. "Please think about it."

"Now, of course, there are dues and fees associated with membership," Court cautioned.

"And you will be called on to serve..." Melly said and both Kelli and Sharon brightened.

"Melly? Court? Everyone's here," Robbie announced.

"Games! Games! Games!" Melly and Court chanted and Kelli and Sharon joined in with the enthusiastic chanting.

"Pin the tail...I haven't played this in years!" Kelli laughed happily as the blindfold was placed over her eyes.

"Bobbing for apples? Bobbing for apples?" Sharon squealed. Y'all, "I'm the all-time champion at this!"

Kelli held Sharon's fez as the girl did her best to capture one of the fat Red Delicious apples in the #3 washtub. Looking over, she did notice that Sharon had a scrumptious butt, the furrow just barely visible through the filmy seafoam green harem pants. When Sharon suddenly stood up, an apple firmly in her mouth, Kelli could just make out the blonde thicket of curls through the gauzy pants. She also saw that Sharon's wet top let everyone see the girl's light brown areolae and hard nipples as clearly as if Sharon was not wearing a top.

"Ta dah!" Sharon whooped and impulsively kissed Kelli's laughing mouth.

"All right, who jacked with the stupid clock?" someone asked when the first chime of midnight sounded from the grandfather clock.

Melly and Court looked at one another, horrified. They clutched one another's hand as the second chime sounded.

"We'll have each other," Melly promised, dark eyes wide.

"Forever and ever," Court promised, light blue eyes panicked.

"You did great," Kelli enthused as she helped Sharon towel dry.

"Thanks!" Sharon laughed, offering Kelli a bite of the apple.

They stood, arms around each other's waist as they waited their turn to try to hit the Jack-O-Lantern piñata. Kelli smiled as Sharon lay her blonde head on Kelli's shoulder. Her fingers gently rubbed up and down Sharon's waist, from very low slung waistband of her harem pants to just underneath Sharon's still damp vest.

"Hey, I uh, I'm, I'm bisexual," Sharon whispered into Kelli's ear as Kelli playfully dipped a finger just underneath the waistband of Sharon's pants.

"Me too," Kelli confessed, kissing Sharon's cheek.

"Aw!" Sharon and Kelli both laughed as Robbie managed to smash the jerking, diving piñata.

The girls dove to scoop up the Halloween candy and small toys that spilled out of the destroyed piñata. Kelli and Sharon shared another quick kiss as they hauled their booty to the side as others scrambled to find any remaining treats.

"Okay, okay, so who got the golden ball?" Tammy Foster, the current president of the sorority called out.

"I, I did!" Kelli whooped, seeing the golden ball in her stash.

"Aw, you bitch!" Robbie laughed. "A spa day?"

"Uh, a spa day for two," Tammy reminded Robbie. "Maybe if you hadn't called her a bitch? Maybe she might have taken you."

"So, who do I take?" Kelli worried as she clutched the valuable coupon in her hand.

"What do you mean?" a still slightly worried Melly asked, forcing a smile to her face.

"I mean, you? You hadn't invited me, I would have never won this," Kelli stated.

"Kelli, invite who you want to invite," Melly smiled.

"You really need to invite Sharon," Melly whispered into Kelli's ear. "I know she doesn't have a whole lot of friends; she's too worried about her grades to get out much."

"You," Kelli ordered Sharon. "You're coming with me this Saturday."

"Really?" Sharon squealed, delighted.

"See?" Melly said as they circled up to play another kid's game.

At one o'clock in the morning, the Myndee Campus Security sent three officers to the Alpha Zeta Rho house, to escort the girls that needed to go from AZR house to the parking lot, and the girls that needed to go from AZR house to the Stuebbens Dormitory. There were nine girls altogether that needed to be escorted to the dormitory.

"Thank you," Kelli said to the somewhat tired campus officer as he followed them.

"Welcome. The man said, enjoying the sight of her nipples through the gauze when they stepped underneath a street lamp.

"Good night," four of the nine girls said to the officer as they entered the dormitory building.

"Good night, one girl said as she stepped out of the stairwell onto the second floor.

"Good night," Kelli and Sharon said to the one girl that stepped out of the stairwell at the third floor and the five others that continued up to the fourth floor.

"What?" a giggling Sharon asked when Kelli held her back on the third floor landing.

"I uh, I had, that was fun," Kelli said, wrapping her arms around Sharon's middle.

In answer, Sharon kissed Kelli. After a moment, Kelli opened her mouth for Sharon's tongue. Kelli reached up and cupped Sharon's left breast through vest and gauzy top. They quickly broke apart when they heard the fourth floor door open.

"My roommate, ugh!" Sharon complained as they entered the hallway.

"Yeah," Kelli agreed.

"Y'all had fun?" Kenata asked as they signed in.

"It was great," Kelli agreed.

"It really was," Sharon stated.

In the morning, Kelli found the ruined scraps of her costume. She looked at the ruined fez, deducing that Kay Ann must have stomped on it. Thankfully, her slippers with the upturned toes were still safely under her bed.

"God, I, I wonder how much this is going to cost," Kelli sniffled, putting everything into the bag the costume had come in.

She turned when Kay Ann entered the room, fresh from her shower. Holding up the bag, Kelli tearfully asked the chubby brunette why she'd cut up the costume.

"Huh? I..." Kay Ann asked, baffled as she looked at the hacked up remnants and the stomped fez.

Then she smiled maliciously and challenged Kelli to prove it had been her. With a self-satisfied giggle, she set about dressing for the school day ahead.

Kelli looked at the girl's back, fighting hard against the urge to strike the girl. With a sigh, she put the slippers into the bag and put the bag onto her bed. She had the idea to ask Court or Melly to turn the hateful, spiteful girl into a hideous troll, just as they'd done to her a year earlier.

Then another idea came to mind. She wondered if she could do it. Holding out her left hand, Kelli waved her right index finger over her left palm. She almost squealed as her palm began to fill with a glittery powder.

"I mean, I was in the shower, how we know you didn't..." Kay Ann gleefully declared, turning around.

"Yoj tsetaerg ruoy uoy evig llahs evres ot," Kelli said and blew the powder into Kay Ann's face.

"Ack!" Kay Ann squealed, dropping her towel, exposing her pudgy body.

Kelli took her bag and purse and left the room. Kay Ann began to flip Kelli the middle finger but stopped. A feeling of shame began to overwhelm her and she slowly dressed.

"Sharon, I'm taking my costume back; I'll take yours," Kelli offered, seeing Sharon step out of her room with her 'Costumez4U' bag in her hands.

"Oh no, no, I'll take them," Sharon offered.

"I can't let you do that; mine got ruined and I need to pay for it," Kelli said

"Oh! Oh Kelli, that's terrible!" Sharon sympathized.

"Tell you what. You really want to be of service? Grab me a, no, make it two of the pumpkin fritters," Kelli begged as she took the two bags to the stairwell.

"Got it," Sharon called out, pausing to sign herself out.

"Whew!" Kelli gasped as a strong November wind greeted her.

"And right on Burke and..." Keli said then skittered to a stop.

There was no strip mall at 217 Burke Street. The tall weeds waved to and fro in the cold November wind. Two large mounds of rubber tires, a rusted dryer and what looked like the rear door of an automobile were visible, but there was no costume shop, no nail salon, and no adult bookstore.

"Huh?" Kelli asked, looking up and down the quiet street.

Looking at the bags for some clues, Kelli saw that they no longer sported the jaunty logo of 'Costumez4U.' The two bags were plain grocery bags, no logo, no identifying marks on them.

While Kelli was hustling to get back to the university campus, Melly woke with a feeling of dread. She was in her bed, she could feel her lover's arm around her waist. But would it be the sleek, muscled arm of Court? Or the short, flabby arm of Courtney.

With a tightness in her belly, Melly rose from the bed and approached the old fashioned framed looking glass stand in the corner of their room. The nightlight near the door cast enough light for Melly to see her reflection in the mirror. With her heart in her throat, Melly raised her eyes and saw...

Melly sank to her knees as the mirror showed that she was still a stunning raven haired beauty with large, round breasts, slim bely and womanly hips.

"Oh God, thank you, thank you, thank you," Melly sobbed, her relief deep.

"We're still..." Court asked from the safety of their bed.

"We're still..." Melly sobbed out.

"Pumpkin doughnuts are ready!" they heard Robbie's voice call up the stairs from the ground floor.

"Pumpkin..." Court whooped, pulling her white cape around her nude body.

"Pumpkin doughnuts!" Melly agreed, pulling her own black cape around her shoulders.

While Melly, Court, and nine other AZR sisters were enjoying Robbie's culinary skills, Kelli and Sharon were happily chomping their way through Miss Patterson's delicious pumpkin fritters. As they ate, Kelli and Sharon confessed their attraction to one another.

"Darlene? My roommate? Never ever leaves the room," Sharon complained as they bemoaned the lack of private space to explore their attraction to one another.

"When's your last class?" Kelli asked.

"Hmm? Today? Um, oh! Microbiology; I get out at two. You?" Sharon said.

"Western Civilization two; I get out at three," Kelli said.

"Okay," Sharon said.

"My room at three?" Kelli said.

Kay Ann was not in the room when Kelli dropped off the two plain brown grocery bags onto her cot. She made sure she had the correct books for that day's classes then scampered out of her room again. She gave Sharon a smile as their paths crossed.

At three o'clock, Kelli and Sharon entered Kelli's room. Kay Ann looked up from her customary perch in her cot. Absent, however, was her usual sneer of contempt.

"Hi Kay Ann; do you know Sharon? Sharon Schyznyk?" Kelli did the introductions.

"Yeah, across the hall; Darlene's roommate?" Kay Ann said, smiling.

"Right," Kelli agreed. "Anyway, listen Kay Ann, could you go to the library? Then we'll meet up in the cafeteria?"

"Hmm? Oh, okay, sure," Kay Ann agreed.

"No, no, wait, think the sign said..." Kelli mused, checking the cafeteria's meal schedule on her cell phone. "Ew, it's that chicken pot pie. Never mind!"

"Ew," the three nineteen year old girls agreed.

"Ever had Frankly Franks?" Kay Ann suggested. "First of the month; my dad's already deposited my allowance into my account."

"Meet you back here at five thirty?" Kelli said.

"Okay," Kay Ann agreed, taking her back pack and leaving the room.

"Wait, she, she's usually such a...how'd you do that?" Sharon asked.

With a laugh, Kelli held out her left hand. Waving her right index finger over the palm of her left hand, Kelli filled her palm with glittery powder.

"gnorts dna lufitnelp eb lliw msagro ruoy," Kelli chanted then blew the dust into Sharon's face.

"Teiuq dna," Kelli hastened to add as Sharon squealed in alarm.

In the spirit of being of service, Sharon and Kelli undressed one another. Each exposed bit of flesh was kissed. They also kissed one another's lips often.

"You, your titties, oh! They are so pretty," Kelli enthused, looking at Sharon's 28B breasts.

"Yours are perfect," Sharon insisted.

Because they insisted on helping the other, they demanded to be allowed to pleasure the other girl. Then, deciding that sixty nine would be best, because they insisted the other be on top, it took them a moment to get into position for sixty nine. They lay on their sides, Kelli's feet at the head of the bed and Sharon's feet at the foot of the bed.

"Mm, oh, you, oh you taste so good," Sharon moaned, licking up and down Kelli's wet inner lips.

"I, I love the way you taste," Kelli insisted, lapping at Sharon's inner folds.

Sharon's first orgasm was very intense. Her strangled scream was muffled by Kelli's crotch which was firmly pressed against Sharon's mouth. Her orgasms were indeed plentiful and strong as Kelli licked and fingered her.

Kelli's orgasms may not have been as plentiful and as strong as Sharon's but her orgasms were intense nonetheless. And, knowing she'd brought pleasure to her lover, Kelli felt a satisfaction well up deep within her heart.

"Please, please Kelli, please stop, I, I can't think," Sharon finally begged.

The two girls lay arm in arm, kissing one another. Then Sharon pushed Kelli onto her back and bent her head to capture one of Kelli's nipples in her mouth.

"Oh no, let me," Kelli begged.

"Stop," Sharon ordered. "It gives me pleasure to give you pleasure. You would be doing me a favor if you let me do this."

"Okay," Kelli said happily, combing her fingers through Sharon's short blonde hair.

Thankfully, Kelli had remembered to set an alarm. At five fifteen, she and Sharon dressed. Kelli turned on the box fan and opened the door of the room, hoping to remove the scent of sex before Kay Ann returned to their room.

Kay Ann bought the two girls hot dogs, then the trio walked next door to Becky's Brownies for a treat.

Returning to their dormitory, Sharon gave both Kelli and Kay Ann kisses, then went to her own room. Stepping inside of her room, Sharon sighed as a sullen Darlene glared with ill-disguised hostility.