Grandfather Clock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The grandfather clock suddenly chimed. Several of the girls looked over at the timepiece in shock. Some girls looked at the ancient clock, then at one another.

"Oh, Melly! I, I'm sorry I..." Courtney wailed, hugging her friend.

"Shh," Melanie said, kissing Courtney again.

"Paula! I thought you said that guy wanted too much money get that fixed," Crystal, the AZR Liaisons Officer demanded as the clock chimed again.

"He did," Paula said, baffled as another chime sounded. "I mean, where we going come up with three thousand, huh?"

"And is it? It is! It is midnight," Terri, the chapter's vice president said, looking at her cell phone. "That thing has never had the right time on it."

Courtney and Melanie left the AZR house just as the twelfth chime sounded. Holding hands, they scampered across campus to their dormitory. As they scurried, the two talked excitedly about the party.

"Hey," Amee, one of the dorm monitors smiled as the two winded girls used the electronic kiosk to sign themselves back in. "Stephanie said you guys went to that AZR party?"

"That's right," Melanie smiled happily.

"No. Way! I, I would kill to go to one of their parties! What, how was it?" the young lady chirped.

"It, it was really nice," Courtney said.

"They do anything wild?" Amee asked, eyes alive with excitement.

Melanie and Courtney looked at each other, both thinking of the kiss they'd shared. With an adorable blush, Melanie shook her head 'no.'

"No. Not really," Courtney said, her own blush mirroring Melanie's blush.

"Aw, come on! It's written all over your face!" Amee protested, laughing. "Come on; you can tell me; I won't tell anyone."

"Good night," the two witches said, scurrying to their room.

I uh, so, so what we do now?" Melanie asked, plopping her witch's hat onto her desk.

"I, what, what you mean?" Courtney asked, casually tossing her witch's hat onto the top of their tall dresser.

"I mean, now, now that we, we uh kissed," Melanie said, wiggling her black skirt down her spindly legs.

"I uh, I don't know," Courtney confessed. "I, you, you're the first girl ever kissed me back."

"Really? I, as beautiful as you are?" Melanie asked.

"Melly, God! You, you got to be blind," Courtney smiled happily. "I am not beautiful."

"You are to me," Melly declared.

Since neither girl really knew what to do, they decided to simply strip out of their clothes and lay down on Courtney's bed. From there, nature would take its course.

Nature did take its course. After a few kisses, including a kiss where Melanie and Courtney used their tongues, the girls fell asleep.

Court's digital clock told Melly it was three twelve in the morning. But the three or four glasses of the far too sweet punch she'd drank at the AZR party were sloshing around in her bladder. Melly lifted Court's slim hand from her large breasts, softly kissed the fingers, then wiggled out of Court's bed.

Moving her ankle length shiny black hair aside, Melly slipped her black silk cape over her shoulders. The cape reached to just below her well-rounded buttocks so everything that needed to be covered was covered. After casually knotting the collar, Melly stepped into her black patent leather sandals and quietly let herself out of the room.

The harsh fluorescent lights of the dormitory hallway made her blink her almond shaped black eyes. Melly quietly walked to the communal bathroom at the end of the hall, aware that each step caused the cape to part slightly, exposing quick glimpses of her belly and crotch. Her leather sandals made a soft 'swish-swish' sound as she glided on her long, sleek ghostly pale legs.

Stepping into the dank smelling bathroom, Melly stepped into a stall, pulled her long hair aside and sat. With a sigh, she relieved herself. She was slightly startled when she heard another toilet flush, then dabbed herself dry. The black curls that covered her plump pubic mound were soft to the touch and Melly spent a quiet moment just combing her long black fingernails through the soft wisps of hair.

Stepping out of the stall, Melly saw Sharon Schyznyk, a fairly attractive slim blonde at the sink. When she stepped up to wash her own hands, Sharon glanced up into the long mirror over the sinks and made eye contact with Melly. With a hot blush, Sharon looked away.

Melly knew Sharon had grown up in an odd Christian church, the Church of the Risen and Living Messiah that had forbade the wearing of makeup and the cutting of hair. Their church also dictated that clothing should cover women completely, from throat to ankle. And, upon arriving on the campus of Myndee University, Sharon had gone to Salon Cimo and had her floor dragging blonde locks sheared. Her blonde hair was now in an adorable bob that just reached to her jaw, displaying her oval face and golden brown eyes to perfection.

"Hi, Melly," Sharon whispered, covertly glancing at the raven haired beauty.

"Hi Sharon," Melly parted her slick black lips, revealing straight white teeth as she smiled.

"I uh, so uh..." Sharon struggled to think of something, anything to say to the beautiful witch.

"That's a cute pajama set," Melly said just before hitting the switch for the air dryer.

"Oh! Thank you!" Sharon gushed, delighted at the praise.

Leaving the bathroom, Melly again blinked at the harsh fluorescent lighting. The dorm monitor looked up from her text book and silently watched Melly's progress from bathroom to dorm room. Each step caused slivers of Melly's nude body to flash into view. When Melly smiled at the older girl, Amee blushed hotly and intently studied a spot on her textbook. Then her eyes slid back, stealing glances at the striking woman.

Entering the dark bedroom, Melly slipped the cape from her nude body, then slid her sandals from her feet. She quietly slid into bed with Court and wiggled her buttocks back until her butt was in contact with Court's crotch.

"Hey," Court sleepily said, putting her arm around Melly's torso again.

"Hey," Melly agreed, snuggling against her lover.

At six nineteen, according to Court's clock, there was a loud shriek. Through thick door and cinderblock wall it was difficult to determine where the shriek had come from, but it was loud enough to rouse Court and Melly from their deep, comfortable slumber.

"Wonder what that's all about," Court asked.

"Really," Melly agreed.

Suddenly, there was a frantic hammering on their door. Melly and Court both rose from their bed. Neither girl bothered pulling their capes on over their nude forms as Melly opened the door.

"You! You God damned witch! You have, you have to take that curse off me," Kelli Bernard sobbed out, rushing into their dark room.

The girl's former beauty was no longer visible. Her previously flawless skin was mottled, red and raw in patches. There were blisters and sores festering all over her face, throat and exposed flesh. Her once lustrous blonde waves was scraggly and oily looking.

"Hmm," Melly said calmly, looking at the no longer beautiful, no longer haughty girl.

"Do it! God damn you," Kelli sobbed, attempting to claw at Melly's eyes.

"Court, you're the one did this," Melly said, easily holding the thrashing girl at arm's length.

"Hmm," Court said, finding Melly's wand on Melly's desk.

The light spilling into the dark room from the garishly lighted hall illuminated Court's ankle length white hair. Her oval face was pale, with luminescent pale blue eyes, sharp nose and pale, almost white pink pouting lips. Her pale throat tapered into smooth pale shoulders and sleek arms.

Court's large, round breasts were capped with pale pink areolae and nipples. Her sleek belly tapered into round hips and long, sleek pale white legs. Her prominent pubic mound was capped by a strip of soft white curls, looking very much like a tuft of cotton.

Taking the wand in hand, Court said, "When your apology is sincere and true, your beauty shall be restored to you."

With a flick of her wrist, Court sent a cloud of black smoke toward the frantic Kelli. Melly then shoved the girl back into the hall. Unconcerned that the hall was now filled with young ladies that had come out to see what the screaming was about, the nude Melly stood and regarded Kelli with her dark eyes.

"You have your task; best get to it," Melly coolly said, black lips parted to show a hard smile.

"You, you can't, you can't do this to me!" Kelli wailed, charging the unconcerned Melly.

Stepping back into her room, the witch slammed the door closed. A millisecond later, there was a loud 'thunk' as Kelli barreled into the door.

"That was brilliant," Melly complimented Court and the two girls embraced.

"It was, wasn't it?" Court giggled.

Melly pressed her plump lips against Court's pouting lips. She rubbed her large, erect nipples against Court's rapidly constricting areolae, feeling her hard nipples rasping deliciously against Court's flesh. Melly thrust her hips forward to press her thatch of soft black curls against Court's fluffy white curls.

"Shit!" Court complained when her alarm clock suddenly burst to life.

"Tonight, my darling Court," Melly promised, giving Court one more kiss before reaching for her black cape.

Court pulled on her own thigh length white cape and fetched first Melly's shower kit, then her own shower kit from their shared closet. Linking fingers, the two witches left their room and journeyed to the communal bathroom. They were unashamed to display their affection for one another in front of their peers.

Entering the crowded bathroom, Melly and Court saw Kelli in one of the shower stalls, frantically attempting to scrub her flesh clean. Looking over the short shower curtain, Kelli hurled insults and threats at the two witches. Melly smiled a menacing smile while Court shook her head sadly.

Even though there was a line of girls waiting their turn, Melly and Court took the next two shower stalls that became available. None of the girls dared to complain about the two cutting in front of them.

Showered, shaved, teeth brushed, the two girls again donned their capes and languidly walked to their room, arm in arm. Entering their room, Court put their shower kits into the closet and pulled out the soft black silk scarf and handed it to Melly.

"Thank you, my love," Melly cooed, looping the scarf around the back of her neck.

She brought the scarf down, over her dark purplish areolae and hard nipples, down to her crotch. Bringing the silky fabric between her legs, Melly then looped the two ends back, across her buttocks, then brought the ends around in front again, looping over her hips. She knotted the scarf in front, just over her pubic mound. Pulling on her thigh high black patent leather boots, Melly was ready to leave their room. Her last act was to tuck the wand into the front of her right boot, the star peeking out of the top of the shiny leather boot's cuff.

She paused for a moment, watching as Court knotted her own pristine white scarf in front, then worked her thigh high virginal white stockings up her sleek legs. Court's last act before grabbing her white back pack was to buckle her white patent leather Mary Janes on her small feet.

The five inch heels of Melly's boots and the flat soles of Court's shoes put Melly at a slight height advantage over the blonde witch. Melly used the height advantage to pin Court against their door as she kissed her friend and lover.

"Come on; Miss Patterson said they was going have pumpkin fritters; remember? It's Halloween!" Court said even as her hands reached up to fondle Melly's large breasts.

"Again, the two held hands as they walked from dormitory to the cafeteria. Their odd outfits did garner them much attention but they were oblivious to their surroundings.

"Told y'all," a grandmotherly woman smiled when Court and Melly pushed their trays along the metal railing. "Pumpkin fritters!"

"Miss Patterson, you're the best," Court smiled, causing the woman to laugh happily.

A few minutes after Melly and Court sat to eat, Kelly Bernard made her appearance. Conversation stopped at some tables. Gasps and squeals arose from other tables. Soon a loud hubbub ensued as students, faculty, and staff looked at the girl's hideous appearance.

"Oh no, you ain't sitting here," Paula Cole, Kelli's best friend shrilly demanded when Kelli carried her tray toward the table. "Shit girl, I ain't even trying eat looking at you like that!"

Melly and Court watched as person after person ordered the now sobbing girl away from their table.

"Kelli, come sit with us," Melly magnanimously offered.

"God damn you; I, I hate you," Kelli sobbed as she threw her uneaten breakfast into a garbage can.

"Well! I never!" Court dramatically gasped.

"Oh, I bet you have," Melly said, picking up her tray. "See you later."

"Lunch?" Court asked.

"I wish. I, I need to go to the costume shop and let them know I can't find my costume," Melly said. "Wonder how much they're going to charge me for that."

"The one you wore last night? You look under our bed?" Court asked.

"Court, I looked all over; I even looked behind the dresser," Melly said, bending over and pressing her lips to Court's lips.

After her mid-morning On-Line Journalism class, Melly walked rapidly to 217 Burke Street. If she was lucky, she'd make it back to campus in time to have lunch with Court.

"I...what?" Melly asked, looking at the overgrown vacant lot.

There was no costume shop, or nail salon or adult bookstore. There were only tall weeds and some rotting tires and a rusted abandoned dryer. Pulling her cell phone from her black back pack, Melly could not find any listing for the costume shop she'd visited the previous evening.

"Huh!" Melly said, looking up and down the fairly deserted street.

"Huh!" Melly said again and returned to the campus.

"Well?" Court asked as Melly slid into the seat next to Court, tray in hand.

"Not there. I, I couldn't even find it on line," Melly said. "And, looking at my bank? There was nothing from Costumez4U or Nailz4U."

"You sure? What was the name of it again?" Court asked, pulling her own cell phone from her white back pack.

"Please, please, you, you have to change me back," Kelli begged, tears streaming from her reddened eyes.

"You, wow, you are really looking bad," Court said, looking up from her cell phone.

"Kelli, we told you what to do," Melly said.

"I'm sorry! All right? I'm sorry I made fun of y'all," Kelli screamed.

"Was that a sincere apology? Or, are you just sorry you're suffering the consequences of your attitude?" Melly asked.

"What class you got next?" Court asked as Kelli ran, sobbing from the cafeteria.

"Organic Chemistry," Melly said. "We just finished chapter six and you know Professor St. Charles loves to give pop quizzes whenever we finish a chapter."

Melly's hand travelled up Court's thigh to the top of Court's stocking. Her fingers trailed along the small patch of exposed flesh. She even brushed a fingertip along Court's crotch before returning her hand to the top of Court's stocking.

"Or I'd suggest going back to our room for a little..." Melly admitted.

"Keep doing that and I won't give you a choice," Court moaned.

"Oh? Is my happy little witch feeling a little naughty?" Melly teased, again chancing a brush of Court's crotch with her fingertips.

"Bitch!" Court hissed, shuddering in pleasure.

"Witch. I'll see you at two, okay?" Melly whispered.

"Hey," Paula Lacombe, their hostess from the Alpha Zeta Rho party said, taking a seat across from the two witches.

"Hey!" both Melly and Court smiled warmly.

"I uh, I just saw Kelli? Kelli Bernard? She said you two have something to do with how bad she looks?" Paula asked, taking a bite of her cheese enchilada.

"That is all on her," Melly defended.

Hmm. Oh! Oh, you remember that clock?" Paula mused, swallowing her bite.

"Clock?" Court asked.

"Yes, yes, the grandfather clock?" Paula prompted.

"Clock?" Melly asked.

"The clock. The big grandfather clock in our front parlor?" Paula clarified.

"Huh? Oh, oh yeah; it's right there by the kitchen?" Melly said.

"Uh huh. The one everyone was saying wasn't working?" Paula continued. "Well guess what? It's dead. I mean deader than dead. We can't even get the stupid pendulum to work now."

"Oh, Court said, wondering what significance this clock might have.

"Want us to..." Melly offered, producing her wand.

"What? You're going to fix it? With that?" Paula laughed. "I know you two are super-smart but..."

"Don't!" Court hurriedly said, putting a warning hand on Melly's hand.

"What?" Melly asked, looking at Court.

"After," Court said.

"Okay," Melly said, tucking the wand into her boot again.

After her Organic Chemistry class, Melly made her way to her dorm room. Entering the room, she saw Court lying nude on her cot, waiting for melly. Court's light pink areolae were constricted tightly and her nipples were rock hard. When she lay back and spread her legs, Melly could see Court's inner lips, pale pink and puffy with Court's excitement.

Melly shrugged out of her cape and unknotted the scarf. The single scrap of cloth was easily removed and thrown onto Melly's abandoned cot. Nude except for her thigh high boots, Melly approached the bed. Court spread her legs wider as Melly lay down on top of Court.

Their lips came together. Their heavy breasts pressed together, hard nipples rasping against hard nipples. Melly's tongue entered Court's gasping mouth.

"I love you, Melly," Court whispered when their kiss ended.

"I love, I love you too," Melly gasped, rubbing her crotch against Court's crotch. "I don't know what I'd do without you."

Wiggling down, Melly grasped one of Court's nipples in her mouth. Her fingers tugged at the other nipple. Court groaned as both nipples were being stimulated.

"Bite, augh, yes, bite them," Court invited.

Melly tugged the left nipple with her fingers and used her teeth to tug on Court's right nipple. Court shuddered, fighting back her squeal of pleasure.

Melly switched to the other nipple and again tugged one nipple while biting down on the other nipple. She then gave Court's left breast a large passion mark just underneath the pale areole.

"Don't!" Court giggled, trying to wipe away the reddened mark.

"Marking you as mine," Melly laughed and kissed Court's pouting lips before wiggling down to kiss and gnaw along Court's belly.

"Melly, Baby, everyone knows I'm yours," Court cooed then gasped out as Melly blew warm breath across Court's puffy lips.

Using her fingers to open Court's pale pink inner lips, Melly directed a stream of her breath at Court's fat clitoris. Court bucked and shuddered. She gasped out when Melly's dark purplish tongue flicked out and lapped from the bottom of Court's crease upward. Court grabbed a pillow and put it over her face when Melly sucked Court's fat clitoris into her mouth. Melly held the nub between her black painted lips and gave the nub a 'brrp!'

"Ack! I, oh dear Heavens!" Court's muffled shriek of orgasm could be heard inside the cramped room.

The taste of her lover's essences was overwhelming. Melly lapped almost feverishly to capture Court's juices as they drooled from Court's wet sex. When Court no longer shook from orgasm, Melly again captured the nub between her lips and thrust three fingers deep into Court's sex. Again, the pillow could not fully mute Court's scream of pleasure.

"Please, please Melly, no, no more," Court wheezed, gently pushing Melly's mouth away from her crotch.

Melly crawled forward, softly kissing Court's flesh as she travelled upward. Reaching Court's lips again, Melly placed a heated kiss on Court's pale lips.

Rolling over, Melly prepared to have Court crawl on top of her. Just as the two lovers kissed, there was a hurried knock on their door.