All Comments on '"Give Me The Remote" Pt. 02'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Is there a chapter one missing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No conclusion, that's it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Could be nice to have some sort of continuation from Chantilly pov

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You lost me when a 27 year old man is acting like a 14 year old boy trying to get to first base.

Fucking moron.

How about writing something that isn’t complete bullshit.

CharetteCharetteover 2 years ago

would like to read more about Hunter

kelchakelchaover 2 years ago

What a depressing story. Join the marines and go to some third world shithole to kill or be killed because there is no better future in America. Reminds me of the millions murdered by the USA since WW2.

Am familiar with the alcoholic stereotype as portrayed here. A great regret in my life is to have not met my cousin's father as an adult. The abuse they went through still enrages me. It would have brought me joy to torture him to death over many days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great continuation from Part 1. Five stars. Thanks

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

Good and unique story. Perhaps a little out there on the girls pulling trains, but close enough on all the other life experiences.

KayaknhKayaknhover 2 years ago

Nice prequel.

A d Hunter turned out quite nicely as did Swan a d Soleil.

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

It's like looking through a window into the lives of the absolute dregs of humanity. Your stories always make me feel sorry for the few decent characters growing up in squalor with such wretched people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Of all JB's stories, I think this is my favorite. I wouldn't mind seeing more of Hunter's life in a novella.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, at least yesterday was good. Today wasn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Couldn’t find ant Part 1. Nevertheless, this story stood alone quite well.

.

Hunter had an uncommon amount of maturity given the environment he grew up in. At the same time….he was still a kid. His decision to get out by joining the Military was a very good one (although Air Force would have been a bit better 😎). His love for his siblings brought tears….

.

Going forward….does he just stay away? Does he try to help his siblings? A sad but hopeful tale.

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The first scene was very well done. As for the rest, all the story did was make me feel sorry for Donald and believe that the average IQ of Cajuns is around 50 and that Cajun women are pigs.

FljimFljimover 2 years ago
Interesting approach

Want to read more. Good work.

RWessonRWessonover 2 years ago

Somehow, you have them out of order... This is definitely a prequel to "Give me the remote Pt. 1", which features Hunter, Swan, and Soliel prominently (it's about them!) and seems to be set at least one chapter, if not two, later, much older and in his post Marine career working his club. Some things now make sense from Pt. 1, now, of course, that didn't before, as it assumed knowledge from this.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Well, well, written. Wow. What a tale. Edgy but realistic, too. More about Hunter would be welcomed. You do know, that despite our best efforts, most people are attracted to and often marry someone like their opposite-sex parent. Wonder how Hunter fights that?

.

5+++/5!!!

maninconnmaninconnover 2 years ago
Can’t tell the players without a scorecard!

I like your stories, but this felt like I was sitting with you at a picnic, can of Gratchley’s in hand, listening to you tell me who was whose child, and who they were cheating with while the child was being conceived. All character development and no plot, other than the eldest son joining the marines and getting out, just didn’t ring my bells. Thanks for writing.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

What an unblinking look into the lives of some real Arkansas trailer trash. The military is a viable way out for the boys, but the girls just follow in the hopeless foot prints of the Donnas. The cycle just repeats itself, generation after generation. JB44 hit another homer here, and I would really like to read more about these poor idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good trailer park circus, que the Benny Hill theme music.

EZ8ltEZ8ltover 2 years ago

Way too many goddamn fucking names that won't be ever important for a 2 page story dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Do not spend the time....Just more cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

App version of this story has been truncated

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

the dad wasn't just a cuckold, he was a fucking idiot

lukeshortlukeshortover 2 years ago

Glad I waited I read part 3 to rate this one. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for the recipe tip. Yum!

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work! Same as the last chapter. A lot of people / names to keep track of.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuy9 months ago

Part 1 makes a lot more sense now.

Catcher78Catcher78about 1 month ago

Great character driven story. I grew up in that house

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES