All Comments on 'Getting Even or Getting Off'

by Son_of_Battles

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
BigHornyMeBigHornyMeabout 4 years ago
Devious

Absolutely devious, immensely arousing and extremely hot. Brilliant!

ThunderfyreThunderfyreabout 4 years ago

Excellent!!! 5 Stars! Magnificent story!

"... incest was a huge turn on for her. Not her own family, of course, but watching others cross that line..." This describes me exactly! I think a moment from my past is the cause of this... I watched two brothers and their sister have a threesome. It is burned into my mind now. If anyone wants to know more, you can contact me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Chapter 2 ?

There is a lot of potential for a chapter 2 here BTW loved the story 5 stars

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKabout 4 years ago
Good read

Hope you write more on this story

Omart57Omart57about 4 years ago
Absolutely -

Loved this! Great story , perfect timing, great build up and fantastic end scene!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 4 years ago

Very well done. Intricate, believable plan, and extremely hot sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5 Wow that was fun!

You sure got a good idea. It was very well plotted. I like it a lot.

BigDave999BigDave999about 4 years ago
Good Story

Can see a prank or birthday present for Jessica in part 2 (that's needed).

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteabout 4 years ago
Fun

Well done. Thanks for sharing.

xsiveonexsiveoneabout 4 years ago
Fantastic!

What a great prank that HE took advantage of! I think she'll leave him as nothing but teeth and eyeballs; lucky boy!

Great submission by the way. Thanks.

RiboflavinRiboflavinabout 4 years ago
Awesome read

very good story I hope there's more to come

babaloo92babaloo92about 4 years ago

Excellent story. Love the suspense.

PapaBear76PapaBear76about 4 years ago
Trolls?

I hope you aren't getting trolled the way I am. There is an "Anonymous user" That jumps on all my stories. He writes that he can't get through one page, then quotes my stuff from all through.

Well anyway, I enjoyed this story. 5* from me. I like the length and pacing. Plenty hot.

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 4 years ago
5's

I never give 5's, well, until just now, great twist to an old story.

mnemnethmnemnethabout 4 years ago

Great story and suspense, good little twist at the end with Jessica. Please continue, maybe with the 3 of them... 🤔🙄😋

Dirtychubb88Dirtychubb88about 4 years ago

Great story! Wasn’t sure what was going to happen in the end.

OmazeratiOmazeratiabout 4 years ago
Thanks!

Another excellent effort from S.O.B!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
seemed a little dumb

I know I am being nit picky, but the guy seemed so stupid to start off with, it was hard to continue. He goes running naked with just a towel; what did he wear into the bathroom? Second, Viagra does not make you get a hard on, on its own. you still need to be sexually excited. So if you are embarrassed, you are more then likely would not have a hard on, unless it gets you off sexually.

Kpick96205Kpick96205about 4 years ago
Great Story

Loved the story and the build up. Keep up the good work. I look forward to reading more of your stuff!!!! Again keep up the great work!!!!

Whome1578Whome1578about 4 years ago
Don't miss reading this one

It was a great read hope there is more to come

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
nice

a true love story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
excellent

Really good, nothing over done, no ten inch cocks.

Great story line,

I actually got writing tips.

KousakacomplexKousakacomplexabout 4 years ago
5*

Excellent, as usual! Good luck in the contest! Remember to vote, folks! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very nice

Agree with all the others that there should be more. Jessica should really get involved, either with those two, or her own brother or sister. Five for you.

Jedd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent!

Love every second of it. Actually making me late to work.

illwindillwindabout 4 years ago

Wasn't wild about it. I stopped caring about the plot pretty early on and was only concerned for this young woman whose love life seems to consist of a series of date rapes. You just casually set that up as a way to make a rather convoluted plotline work, yet it really killed 'the mood' for me.

I was expecting it to at least get addressed at the end. Like it would turn out to that Jess was doing all this so her friend could be with the person she really wanted to be with and not end up with whatever random guy could take advantage of her. But no. Turns out Jess just wanted to watch some live incest porn.

I'm just not crazy about stories that feature a character who is in more need of a therapist than they are a sexual partner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dumb?

To anon who said it seemed dumb. To your points. First, many people wear nothing but a towel to and from the bathroom. They even do it in dormitories, certainly within their own house.

Second, I have been in the medical field approaching 40 years now. While it is true viagra does not directly give you an erection, it does block the enzyme inhibiting, and keeping, one. If he had even the slightest idea of rubbing one out in the shower, viagra would enhance that. And once erect, he would almost certainly keep it, even if running into the other room. Why else do you think they have those legal disclaimers saying to seek medical help if an erection lasts more than four hours?

Third, and last, you do realize this is fiction, right? As long as it's not ridiculous, and there is the ridiculous on here, such as his 15 inch cock pounded her cervix for an hour, then he flipped her over and drilled her ass for another hour, as she continuously came for about 40 times, then I'm good with it. Fiction.

In light of these facts, perhaps it's not the story that is dumb.

TimTam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love brother and sister fucking!

My sisters body is so tight. Her big tits are so firm they don't move unless she's jumping. Her ass looks so hot when you can see the bottom of it when wearing short, shorts. The best part is how tight her little pussy is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story - Great writing - Great Twist

Great job! the perfect April Fools story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great twist

Great short story! Thoroughly enjoyed reading. Would love to read more bro/sis incest stories written by you. Especially a longer series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Brilliant

The story was very well written, especially so when you consider that it’s three pages long and only one of them has the actual intercourse. The build up in first two pages was greatly executed so that it sustained a relevant plot that gave actual reason and motivation to and for the deed. The added notes of erotica served to keep the reader aroused and waiting for and wanting the climax - no pun intended. From beginning to end the story did nothing but entertain and engage the reader. The interactions between the three characters left a certain mystery to their actions. Ashley’s reaction to Jessica’s reveal was accepted so well that it was odd just enough for me to catch Jessica’s own personal motivation early on - although the twist at the end was still very much a surprise.

The whole story was written seemingly without flaw as far as I could tell and truly entertained from start to finish - 9/10, left wanting a sequel!

fd8984596fd8984596almost 4 years ago

Another superb post!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really really good

Great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot!

That was awesome. I just hope the story had been longer...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great get-even story, erotic, with an excellent twist at the end. Loved it. Write some more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Superb. I was in tears of laughter at the twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This should be required reading before anyone tries to write a story. It was as close to perfect as a story can be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This? A perfect story? Read more.

Disgusting.

BuckifanohBuckifanohabout 2 years ago

Phenomenal! Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

But when sex really hapens, it happens much too automatically. Much too mechanically.

Needed much more in the way of foreplay before his cock went into her mouth.

Needed tension.

Needed dialog with her asking him if what she was doing was as good as last night?

Needed some action with her breasts. And maybe her ass.

Needed her playing with his balls.

Needed her rubbing his cock head on her pussy, concentrating on her clit.

Did I cum last night? How many times?

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Previous commenter didnt read the story.

Good story a second part could be really fun.

gklocgklocabout 1 year ago

Without a doubt a realistic story. Very erotic and enjoyable. Please give us some additional stories like thks.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is one of the best written stories I have read(and I have read thousands upon thousands)on this or any site, as a fellow erotic writer I salute you. Well done. Chapter 2? :)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was hard to read. Not every sentence is a prepositional phrase. And I literally got depressed reading this.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

1st story I've read of yours. Very enjoyable, I just wish it was longer. I'll definitely be reading more of your srories

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I've pretty much just started ready incest stories.i have read about 13 brother & sister sex stories and while the others were alright and some pretty dam good ,for some reason I really like this one and it's the only story that I've rated . Great Job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Ashley or Asheley? Make up your mind. You change the spelling constantly. Get a proofreader.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSon_of_Battles@Son_of_Battles
I'm still alive. Still writing, but not posting. If I eventually finish something, it will likely be posted to smashwords or amazon. Twitter is @SoB_Erotica Kisses, Danica Scott