Get Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Half an hour later I broke free from everyone and headed for the bathroom. Patterson was by the pool, charming a senior partner's wife, so I knew he was not chasing Veronica at that moment. I heard hushed voices from the kitchen so I quietly worked my way up close so I could hear what was going on. One thing I had learned from being married and raising kids was that if someone didn't want you to hear something, it was a certainty it was something you should hear.

"Jen, I really do appreciate your concern, but Joe and I have been married over 20 years and he is a little bit bored with me. He may even have a girlfriend already," Veronica complained.

"That is what I am trying to tell you, Veronica. He doesn't even look at other women. He is totally devoted to you. He is the best husband and father, ever!" proclaimed Jen.

"Jen, you are unusually passionate today. I know you like Joe and are loyal to your friends. That is very good, but I caught Joe with a woman in my own house and that is a very serious problem!" Veronica stated as if she were trying to persuade a federal judge.

Jen was not giving in, however, as she revealed, "I saw it happen, Veronica. I was using the computer and hid in the closet when I heard someone coming. She threw herself at Joe. I saw his face and how surprised he was. He would never cheat on you!"

"Thanks for that information, Jen. You are a good friend of this family, but you are quite young. Joe is a man and I am afraid he is having one of those midlife crisis things going on. If I hadn't stopped them, he would have been all over that woman. He has no will power at all. Her boobs are fake and she is a slut, but that wouldn't matter to Joe. If he had time to squeeze her tits he would have, believe me. I am afraid we have a problem," concluded Veronica.

"Does Mr. Patterson have a midlife problem going, too, Veronica?" asked Jen. "Do you have some problem, too, that you would let a guy not good enough to lick your husband's shoes chase you all over?"

Veronica gasped. "You are pushing your friendship now young lady!" she retorted. "I will not be accused of improper behavior in my own home, by anyone."

"Then I suggest you don't behave improperly, Veronica. I know you are real smart and a lawyer and all, but you are acting like any school girl," asserted Jen. "Joe is the perfect husband and you don't appreciate him. You have noticed how the other women look at him, especially with his shirt off, haven't you? They seem to feel you are quite lucky to have him."

"Jen, I am beginning to pick up something here. You like Joe a little more than as a friend and the father of a friend, don't you? Veronica suddenly realized.

The room went silent for what seemed like a long time. Then I heard sobs.

"I would run away with him right now, if he would have me," cried Jen. "All he can think about is you, though. He doesn't like that bitch Barbara at all, and he doesn't want me in that way either."

"Jen, he has no idea that a beautiful girl like you feels that way about him. He would probably take off with you in a New York minute, if he knew. That makes me worry about having you around now. You are way younger and prettier than me. Your figure is incredible. I think your boobs are as big as that Barbara's and are real," granted Veronica. "If he thought you were after him, he would dump me pronto."

Jen broke into bigger sobs with Veronica's statement.

"I tried to seduce him, Veronica! I took my top off and offered myself to him and he turned me down!" admitted Jen.

"Jesus!" gasped Veronica. "He saw you topless and turned you down? Where and when was this, Jen? What happened?"

I listened to Jen retell the whole story and in a very factual way. She even told how she felt my cock, that it was very big and hard, so she knew she had aroused me. But I had refused to take the bait. I had asked her to get dressed.

"He told me how much your respect and love meant to him and that he loved me like a daughter and a man could not love a woman any better than that," finished Jen.

I heard Veronica sigh and I chanced a peek to see her hug Jen and pat her back.

"My father doesn't feel that love for me, Veronica!" she quietly sobbed. "He is drunk most of the time and never pays attention to anything I do unless it is to yell at me. I have seen my mother with different men, too. I know how bad it is when married people don't love each other. I am so sorry for trying to take Joe away from you, but I wanted what you had!"

It was high time for me to leave before I was discovered. I went to the bathroom and left out the side door and returned to the party. I saw old William Patterson had a new game of tossing people into the pool. I knew he was getting some quick feels from the women when he could. The guy was a real shit.

As I watched him I wondered if he was drunk or naturally a prick. He had a strange look and his behavior was starting to really concern me. A short time later Jen and Veronica came outside and they looked to be friends. They laughed as they walked together. I saw them go over to talk with Becky and Mark. Soon they were all laughing and I felt great. It looked like Jen may have helped me with Veronica. Then it happened.

Mr. William Patterson, a lawyer and an alleged very intelligent guy, got behind Becky, grabbed her and tossed her into the pool. As she splashed into the water, the asshole held up her top like a trophy and waved it around. Then he reached out with his other hand and yanked Jen's off! I was moving as fast as I ever had, but I was on the other side of the pool. Jen covered herself with her hands and then jumped into the water. Veronica began backpedaling and Patterson was laughing as he waved two tops over his head.

"Come on, Veronica! We want to see your tits, too. You strut around teasing all day. Now it is time to pay the fiddler!" he shouted as he lunged at Veronica.

I had reached her side and pushed her behind me with my arm. Patterson stopped short and looked at me with a really weird face.

"So you want to protect the whore?" he laughed. "Sluts like her don't..."

That was all he managed before my fist ended his sentence. He hit on his ass, but was back up immediately. I was surprised at that. I nailed him pretty good. Then he assumed a boxer's stance and circled me.

"I was on the boxing team in college," he chuckled in a very strange voice. "Now I am going to kick your ass!"

He hit me twice before I knew what happened. I felt blood on my cheek, tasted it in my mouth, and heard someone scream. Now I was really mad. I plodded toward him, looking slow and unsure. I faked with my left and he went for it, trying to come over it with his right. I had set him up to perfection. He assumed I was slow and untrained in the manly arts. I stepped inside and brought my right in. I felt his jaw break as my fist ripped into it. His head snapped back and he went over backward, out like a light.

I wiped the blood from my cheek and swished my tongue around my mouth and gathered more blood.

"I mixed it up with more than a few shits like this in my stint in the marines," I laughed as I spit blood on Patterson's chest. I was still in the grip of an adrenaline rush as I looked around. I saw Becky and Jen's tops on the ground next to Patterson and picked them up. I handed Becky's to Mark.

"Please give this to Becky, son," I asked.

He moved so fast I wondered if he was worried I would smack him next. I grinned as I thought how he would think twice before he brought Becky home late or treated her with less than the proper respect. I walked over to where Jen cowered against the wall of the pool and offered her the other top.

"No one ever treats my girls like that," I told her. "A man's wife and daughters are not to be touched!"

Jen beamed as she accepted the garment. I felt Veronica at my side and I pulled her to me. She kissed me, blood and all, and I felt great.

Veronica's boss came up to us then. "I have suspected Harrison has been using some illegal drugs. His behavior has been odd. I think that he must have taken some today, along with alcohol. Apparently, it was a cocktail he couldn't handle."

Harrison was fired, but he sued me. Hard to believe, but he did. Veronica pulled some strings with some attorneys she worked with from time to time and they defended me for free. The jury will start deliberating tomorrow. I know I would do the same thing again, regardless of what the jury decides. I know that Veronica loves me, and that working construction is fine with her. I realize she is proud of me for what I am, and I ask for no more than that.

Jen and Rebecca are freshmen and roommates at college now. They still talk about the look on my face when I stepped in front of Harrison as he was trying to reach Veronica. Becky described the whole thing to Dan and he whined for a week that he wasn't there to help me.

"I knew Mr. H would kick the shit out of Patterson," Jen later told everyone. "No one better ever touch Veronica, Becky, or me with Mr. H. around!"

12