All Comments on 'Get Back'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments
ChagrinedChagrinedover 19 years ago
Don't you ever get tired of writing this stuff?

You know what I mean, the kind of stuff that has a good story, responsible people, tight plot, relevant events that move the story and ..... oh I give up! The hardest part I have with dealing with writing like yours is whether to read it immediately or save it clear the palate after reading some real stinker!

Mr. H does get off, doesn't he?? Where is Raymond Burr when you need him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great non-erotic story

What a refreshingly great story---loving husband and wife, responsible loving teen-age kids.Nothing particularly sexy or erotic about the tale, but I enjoyed every line of it. Thanks Harddaysnight. I didn't think anyone wrote like that anymore. 60 year old George

Kanga40Kanga40over 19 years ago
Fantastic story!

And I am extremely glad that I read this after You Won't See Me.

Finished my reading on a high that way.

Congratulations.

thebulletthebulletover 19 years ago
Great Story

HDK:

Every one of your submissions maintains high quality and new ideas. I guess you have about 100 titles left in you before you have to move on to the Rolling Stones.

Keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sterling Work

Very creative depth, descriptive setting and tone - I also admire your use of your talent and theme. In this venue, you have few peers but many who should try to be as entertaining and real to life.

My thanks for the time and talent you invested in this enveloping story. Best Regards

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Bravo!

Very well done. A pleasure to read.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Great Story!

I really liked this story. It is the reaction and actions of a responsible, moral man, husband, and father.

I'm sure all parents of a teenage daughter would love to know the man of the house their daughter frequents is just like Joe!

Wives would be happier and daughters more loving, too.

I thorughly enjoyed this. The author is an excellent writer and getting better with his 'twists' and prolific, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fooled me this time

The only thing wrong with this writer's recent offerings is that his name is on them. Any time one sees a Hardaysknight story one just knows that things are not what they seem. This is not a bad thing, mind. He set the bar for himself and now must keep trying to raise it.

In this story I was confident early on that I knew just exactly what was happening... and was completely fooled! Wonderful! The previous stories set this one up perfectly.

The next step is for one thing to appear to be happening, a second to be a logical twist... and reality to be completely different. How is this to be done? Beats me. If I knew I'd be writing the story instead of commenting on the stories of my betters.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
Another

great story HDK. Just goes to show you by the scores that you don't have to write a story with 14 blacks and a married housewife getting pounded in a tumultuous gangbang with a tiny dicked husband dining on semen out of a "well used cunt', and her being knocked up with interracial triplets in order to be a great story.

Love your stories.

Gary

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
good

another great story from a good writter

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Wonderful Story

This is a great story. There is revenge - but she takes the revenge on herself. Love it.

the Troubadorthe Troubadorover 19 years ago
Another strong story from HDK

Finding originality always increases the enjoyment of a story. I was left wondering what direction the couple would be going, but following to the conclusion would probably have reduced the tension and release of same.

I liked it HDK, keep them coming.

Doug

jimrayjimrayover 19 years ago
Top Shelf !

Good work, I think that Joe is the bench mark all should strive to reach. Haarddaysnight!!!!!Shine on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
NO DOZE PLEASE

I thought the rule was when they are this boring that you have to supply NO-DOZE

SalamisSalamisover 19 years ago
A Modern western

This read like one of the westerns I grew up with: defined bad guys, a defined good guy and the classic showdown over the damsels in distress (or disdress). A simple theme written superbly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Treat him right!

Nice story, believable and smooth. Wives should not assume all men are dogs. Men need attention and don't always want it from others. She assumed he wanted more. When will a wife trust her husband?

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Another great story!

And I don't think there was sex in it. Truly a wonderful story. A model of a husband/father to follow!!

Loved this one. Keep it up HDK.

sexmatesexmateover 19 years ago
EXCELLENT!

I do like your style! Now this is in the right category!

Not cheatin wives/husbands category (aka loving wives)!

Keep up the great stories you have found a fan!

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WHAT UP WITH THE WIFE

WIFE CAUSE THIS PROBLEM BY LETTING PATTERSON FUNNEL HER.SHE AS A WIFE DIDN'T SHOW MUCH LOVE TOWARD JOE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
you talked about hubby being so good

why was wife acting so bad toward him.why did she bring a drug and woman abuser to their house.you missed some important parts which would make the story better.you were so busy talking about how good hubby was ,why wife was a asshole.

LeBrozLeBrozalmost 19 years ago
The Usual - Great

Very good offering - again.

There's only one thing better than an HDK story; it's the hilariously comical comments that follow.

The question is, did these poor folk read the same story?

The story finished with Joe & Veronica getting as close as a married couple is supposed to be. Which is what the story seems to be all about. The issue with Patterson is unresolved though it sounds like it's essentially a non-issue (a lawsuit with lots of bluster).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
This IS Positively,

The bestest story on the web!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Would you

be my daddy too?

Irish_DomIrish_Domover 17 years ago
Excellent...

One of the best stories I have read. As for why Patterson was invited? He was invited because he was one of her co-workers. She didn't think that he would take drugs. Or that he would get out of line. Well wt least thats what I think. Keep it up HDK!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Beautifully Consistent Moral to Your Stories

I started at the top of the list of your stories and have read to here. You have been consistent in telling us that the "Wages of Sin" are always unpleasant. Thank you. The stories of forgiveness, the stories of fidelity maintained, even the stories where bad marriages crumble are valuable lessons and great stories. Thank you.

Older Guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
mr.h should kick mrs. h ass

that was a bad seen she came off with and the way she treated her hubby.mrs.h acted like and asshole.good story write more of these.you're good for this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
"WELL?"

who woulda thunk it? ........ rich

BallsOfSteelBallsOfSteelover 14 years ago
Wait. Whaaaaa?

OK. Something doesn't quite fit in this story. If the husband is so loving and devoted, why is his wife such a whiny wench? Is she so insecure that she has to repeatedly accuse her husband of cheating and distrust him when he says another woman came onto him. Sounds like the wife has chronic issues that will need addressing if the marriage is to last the long haul.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Veronica had been a little cool for a few weeks...

... sneakily written to wrongfoot the reader. Nice story.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
The good family wins out

I loved it - all of it - the arrogant wife who needed to understand what she had and what she could lose and the husband too honorable to be compromised - perfect - Integrity s or it isn't - simple concept -

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nice story...

But now back to reality. Most guys I know would've banged the 18 yr old friend. Maybe not when it happened, but about a week or maybe a month later, when he's tired, had a beer or two, horny, and home alone for the weekend. You get my drift. And he would've fucked her bareback, just young sweet fuckin' pussy "all the way to the bank". 18 yr old hot pussy only knocks on your door a couple times in one lifetime. The guys I know would've answered the door. But good story nonetheless.

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
Yet another one where integrity wins out!

Thanks! I love this kind of story and HDK has a number of them here.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Married 20 years = old hide.

Old hides are not sexy so I rated it 1*.

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
DWornack is a sick puppy.

You can tell when someone hides their feelings in religious sayings, but to constantly denigrate anyone older than himself is psychotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hey Dwornock

kindly do the world a favour and go kill yourself, you worthless sack of piss covered shit.

the world will breath easy knowing another trolling turd of negativity like you is dead, preferably after being sodomized by a horse multiple times

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago
Well done

I liked the "feel" of the story. More so, the uncertainty that played out between Veronica and Joe, to almost the very end, allowed the tension to build nicely without the usual rancor and insurmountable problems that infidelity causes.

Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWormcock has diarrhea of the mouth

and constipation of the ideas

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWormcock has diarrhea of the mouth

and constipation of the ideas

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 12 years ago
Great work -

The confrontation with Jen was very interesting and well handled - close but he held true - good guy.

The idiot's comments about Veronica remain un-clarified - was he taking from first hand knowledge she had let him have some or just being a shit head? We may never know for sure - but we do get the clear idea that the family pulls it all together in the end -

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
5 stars story

1. My friend tells his wife I woved fidelity, but blindness. It fits this way of saying well this story.

2. Very good TLW story.......

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
IT WASNT TUSCON,

BUT THATS WHAT FATHER FIGURES SHOULD DO. tk u mlj lv nv

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
#2 HEY HDK HOW ABOUT A REDUX

after 7+ years and the theme of this story.....TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Loved it!

Wonderful story that brought a smile to my face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Harrison? Patterson?

Someone underwent a name-change operation...

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
Good ending to a nice story.

The story was short and sweet. The author left doubts on the table regarding Veronica's fidelity. The Patterson character seemed overly familiar with Veronica lending a seed of doubt to the full nature of their relationship beyond professional. Veronica's lack of patience with her husband Joe when she discovered him embracing Barbara also showed tension from Veronica. The story had too many excursions from the main flow that served to disperse the readers focus rather than allign the main focus. However, the story worked inspite of the author.

hunghandsumhunghandsumover 10 years ago
Great Story

story was well told and appreciated. While doubt is put on Veronica's character, and a sequel is likely to reveal more, I disagree with the other commentor on the sidetrips. I never felt derailed from the story. I'd consider reading more from this author.

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
Another Winner!

5*

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 10 years ago
5* all the way!

I loved it. You never disappoint.

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
A refreshing change...

from all the wimp and BTB offerings which seem to plague the Loving Wives category.

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
Got five stars, but

Well written but my paranoia has kicked in. Generally speaking when a wife starts accusing her husband, specially when she thinks she is better than him, it's because she is just looking for a justification for her cheating on him. I can't help but wonder if that was the case here. I know, it's just a story, but real life would make me suspicious, so gave it a five for quality, but have my doubts that in real life the wife would stay faithful to her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Okay but really unfinished story

Does he go to jail? Was Veronica having an affair and trying to hide it behind her aggressive behavior towards her husband? Why would she ask him to just sign the house over to her? That seemed like an extreme reaction to say the least. So many unanswered questions. Too many to make for a really good story. It just dropped off the cliff at the end.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
GET BACK TO WHERE YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE

and watch out for doors as you leave. TK U MLJ LV NV

xtchrxtchrover 8 years ago
What A Twist!

I didn't think I would like this story after the title and the first part. Thought it would be about a couple of cheaters. Boy, did you twist the story around to be about True Love for a family. When he called Jen a 'daughter' after the fight sequence, it really showed Love. And you did all this in only 2 pages...Wow! Thanks for a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Damned Good Story!!

Damned Good Story!! Really enjoyed it. Thanks.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still five stars.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thought

“As the day went on, that miserable William Patterson began to monopolize Veronica. I wanted to intervene but Veronica was so upset with me, I held back.” – I realize it might have messed with the plot, but he SHOULD have said something! He could have mentioned that as innocent as SHE was, how bad it looked, just like with him and Barbara.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story

Would have gotten another star if the story would have been finished. He's left with the jury deliberating? With all the people there as witnesses, I am amazed that this would have ever gone to trial. And why didn't the girls charge him for assault? If a guy ripped a girls blouse off at a bar, he would defiantly be charged. Didn't like where this ended.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Close To Home

My wife and I raised a neighborhood girl as our own daughter; and I loved her every bit as much as if she was my flesh-and-blood daughter. I was called upon to protect her from an arrogant, pushy wannabe boyfriend. I literally threw the punk out of my house and threatened him. No one fools with my daughter. 5 stars and added as a Favorite story.

Seeker1107Seeker1107almost 8 years ago
Don't know if I commented before on this one

However, he was about to say something disparaging about his wife. When someone starts with you want to protect the whore, sluts like..... That shows some smoke. Also as has been said, many cheaters put their insecurities on their spouses to reduce their feelings of guilt. Just have the feeling that there was more to the story but got cut short. That is just my honest opinion on the matter.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 8 years ago
Awesome, as usual

This one was a little different. Still the humor, but not laughing like a fool like of HDK's stories leave me. Great story. Don't understand the prior comment. How the hell could there be more to the story? Whores? Sluts? Where does that come from? I sure didn't notice any.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
4 stars

Would have been 5 but that jackass just committed two sexual assaults in front of witnesses and was attempting to sexually assault a third woman when the husband of the intended victim and father of the first victim defended the third victim from assault and was assaulted himself.

That was extremely stupid but I only detracted one star because it didn't interfere with the story that much.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 8 years ago
Interesting and entertaining.

Absolutely unreal at the end when the police didn't hall Patterson off for two sexual assaults, one attempted sexual assault and assault and battery of a man defending the third victim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No assult charges

As one other commented - the aggressor-lawyer stated about Veronica "So you want to protect the whore?" he laughed. "Sluts like her don't...", --- why? The story implies there is more going on here than written. At the start of this story I felt Veronica was trying to set her husband up to justify HER secret tryst so she could kick him to the street. I initially felt that Barbra was a setup by Veronica to give her ammo.

Also all the other Lawyers in attendance and he was sued and had to go to trial - what type of law firm does Veronica work for?

Interesting story but needs some serious editing.

boatbummboatbummover 7 years ago
Good Guys....

Need a break once in a while.

I agree with the commenters who suggest that dickwad Patterson should be the person on trial here.....

Thanks for another happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Assault Charges

I agree with others who said that the lawyer Patterson should face assault charges, but he should have been charged with a sex crime against a minor, and been forced to become a registered sex offender. Would have been good enough for him. I guess it would have ended his law career too, huh? Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Civil vs Criminal Court

Some of the commenters are getting civil and criminal cases mixed. They are completely separate.

Patterson filed a lawsuit. That was a case in civil court. Anyone can file a lawsuit with or without merit. In civil court, if the plaintiff wins he is awarded damages. Patterson was trying to get money.

Patterson can be charged and tried by the authorities for the assaults as this is a violation of law. The victims can press charges, but it is up to the prosecutor to decide to go forward with the trial in criminal court based on the strength of the case. The prosecutor represents the state. If the defendant loses, the person is sentenced with fines and/or imprisonment.

Quick rule of thumb: criminal court is about punishment for breaking of laws; civil court is about compensation for damages caused by another.

OJ Simpson was found not guilty in criminal court for Nichole's murder. He lost in civil court for the wrongful death of Nicole in civil court and told to pay millions in damages.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
IN CERTAIN INCIDENTS THE ONLY LAW THAT APPLIES

law of the street and jungle. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I liked it

well written and great ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I'M MORE INTERESTED IN WHY THE GUY SO CONFIDENTLY CALLED VERONICA A SLUT AND A WHORE.

Did he know something that her husband really ought to look into? But then, if he had anything factual, he'd throw it in his face, during the lawsuit, just to fuck up his marriage and hurt him.

I gave it five stars but the ending left me feeling as if the story wasn't quite finished. Maybe some PROOF that she wasn't and had never fucked around on him???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ending

The ending leaves the story unfinished.Also what secret is Veronica hiding?.

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldabout 5 years ago
We take care of our own ...

.... wherever this flag’s flown. Nice story about men doing what men are supposed to do. The parade of lady admirers was funny. Thanks for this..

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 5 years ago
@anony: civil vs criminal — yes, but...

... you can also sue for sexual assault claiming several negative things, but in this case I think, psychological trauma. And there was, what, about 12-15 officers of the court as witnesses?

What got me was the boss. He ‘suspected he was using drugs... been odd... must have taken some today...’ Harrison’s behavior had been over the top for a few minutes before he ripped the girls’ bikini tops off. Boss should have been on top of that right away if he already suspected Harrison of drug use and being “odd”. A very weak boss. Or he was a bit of a sexual deviant himself and was getting excited by Harrison’s actions.

Yeah, and what was up with Veronica’s strange behavior described early on?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lawsuit

He yanked the bikini tops off of two underage girls! We don't need no stinkin' lawsuit! Not while he's in prison.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More

I get the impression they're is a little more of the wife's story missing her

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
I agree with anon, Veronica has more going on

she works with Harrison, and no guy just calls a married woman a slut with out cause.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Would

Would have been nice to hear he won the court case,instead of left hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What do You Know .. This is a Man

I am so Tired of the husbands acting like Sissies .. I would have Told the Boss that I am thinking about suing his Company .. They would have paid for the girls College fund for sure .. Plus some money for a trip around the world.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 4 years ago

Very good tale! 5 stars from this part of Carolina.

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

Good story. When I read about the wet floor and the computer being on I wondered what that would lead to. Nice ending.

cybojicybojiabout 4 years ago
Wife seems

Guilty, of what im not sure. Good work.5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Who the bleep is Harrison?

The name is mentioned for the first time in the story in the last 4 paragraphs. It seems that William Patterson is suddenly being called Harrison.

willymakeitwillymakeitabout 4 years ago
Get Back

You threw me a curve ball and I never saw it coming. While I assumed that there’d be more sex and such like other stories this was “tame”, but it was entertaining and I enjoyed it so I gave it 5 stars

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Best

Best HDK story that I have read all day, and I've read some great ones. This is another one that I had missed.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

What the hell HDK - another great one. This shit is getting old... on to the next one! 5+*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Paperback writer

To a blatantly obvious Beatles fan ,( I have yellow Manila custard flowing through my veins too ! ) ,I am going to go out on a limb here and hope my opinion doesn’t negatively affect your ego/Id balance by inflating it too much ! You know , while I read through the comments , I noticed a preponderance of praise bestowed upon your writing abilities , so I weighed in my options carefully , as I don’t want to be the proverbial straw that broke the camels back here , and tip the scales with my own unabashed idolatry ! So with great trepidation and perilous pause , I put your ego on the line , without further Adieu , you are hands down a next level author of epic proportions, an extraordinary talent ! Just don’t let it bring you up ! Lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is not an erotic story. Why is it on this website?

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 3 years ago

@Annie: "Not erotic." Okay, you come here for the smut. That's fine and no one is shaming you because of it. Maybe allow the rest of us who come here for the "Lit" part of "Literotica" the same joy in our preferred reading material. This is an adult story with adult themes. Maybe you might want to think about this: When you see someone doing something that makes them happy (writing or reading a story), it's not hurting anyone else, mind your business.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

His daughters friend wants to see his cock… he feels nothing wrong allowing her to see and touch it? Is this the morality of American dads ? Or s this ur morality HDK? If I was the parent of girls I would be very careful to stay away from a neighbour like u!!

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

Big thumbs up, five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done, but a little shallow.

Bill

Slainte_mhaithSlainte_mhaithover 2 years ago

erotic - relating to or tending to arouse sexual desire or excitement.

Definitely not a smutty story, but I think it is debatable whether it was erotic or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Feels like Part 1.

~Enkidu

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

The husband to the rescue. A man has to stand up for what belongs to him. Good story. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Insane reaction to half naked teenaged girl.

Run indoors lock the door and call her parents, unless you want to go to prison.

Unless she is mentally retarded, in which case your daughter should never have left her with you on your own, you have no defense against false accusations AND SHE KNOWS IT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He really lived up to the stereotype of the stupid costruction worker by letting a nearly naked underage girl touch his genitals. His consent to her touch makes him guilty of statutory rape. What a fucking fool...

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

It's refreshing to have a story with an adult character for a change.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

You can't make an entire story about a conflict between husband and wife and never actually resolve it. Jesus.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...