All Comments on 'Gay Cock Sucker'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Jackiebi7Jackiebi710 months ago

You made me cum this morning, that’s for sure.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'm not gay but have been actively bi for 49 years. I can't agree with you more on the pleasures and thrills that come from sucking a hard cock to completion. Most of my encounters have been with straight men who are in sexless marriages. Occasionally a meet up will turn into a hot 69 session and rarely do I get fucked. I too like being on my back and having an older guy make me his bitch for a half hour. I like to see their expression change as the fire their loads up my hungry tunnel.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattle10 months ago

I love ;your straightforward, no-nonsense writing style....the same way as i like my cock sucking, straightforward, no-nonsense. And I kiss.

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes196910 months ago

So accurate and so arousing! I began stroking while I read your piece and there's more to cum. I have been eating cum and sucking cocks for years and can relate to your description of the joy.

dundeebi_guydundeebi_guy9 months ago

Well you made me cum. Love the way you write about this, and I share your love for cum.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I swallowed every drop of my cum. Your a nasty whore. I love it

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I had a fantasy I wanted to suck my dad's cock and swallow his cum as often as he would let me.

cdCindy1cdCindy15 months ago

I have to say it out loud: I AM A GAY COCK SUCKER.

I love this story. It is exactly what I want to be in public, instead of living the secret gay life which I do. I want my wife to watch me sucking her alpha lover's cocks and then watch when they fuck me with their big beautiful cocks. I would love for all of her girlfriends to come over and watch me suck all their husbands.

One excerpt which really hit home with me is:

"The taste of cock is burned into your mind for the rest of your life. They say once you have had a cock you can't wait to get another one."

This reminds me of the 1st time I sucked a real cock -- it was a few years ago and I distinctly remember saying to myself "why didn't I do this before. This is so natural, so right, and something I'm going to do for the rest of my life."

Yes, I'm a faggot, gay cocksucking bottom bitch -- AND I LOVE IT !!!!!

I love all your stories. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I am also a faggot cocksucker that loves to be used by big cocks. I sure stretched my asshole out reading this story. thanks

OralSubRayOralSubRay3 days ago

Well Done. You covered a lot, I enjoyed it. I'm also a GAY COCKSUCKER and proud to be.

No use denying it, I love having a cock in my mouth. I love the taste of cum and always swallow.

I'm always eager to suck in private, in public, photos, videos, etc.

Also, I'm at the point in my life where I'm hoping to be blackmailed. I'd gladly give a blackmailer(s) my full list of contacts (family and friends) and let him/them decide my fate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.