All Comments on 'Gabriella Ch. 02'

by soular

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
TangledinYouTangledinYouover 14 years ago
Please and thank you!!

Yay!! It's up!! I just know everyone is gonna flip their shit when they read this. So much nuance and development, plenty of drama. All the things we love about your stories. Your writing just keeps getting better and you seriously threw me for a loop with this one. So proud of you and all your hard work, sweetie!! Oh and a quick note: to those of you that are "frustrated" with how long it takes for a new chapter of her work to come out...try cutting the girl some slack. There's a lot that goes into putting out a chapter, from wrestling with the muse, to getting people to look it over on their own time, to finally, just waiting for LitE editors to leave a post date and look at the submission. If she did change the potential days it would go up and "leave you hanging", it wasn't malicious or even all her fault. She only did it in an attempt to keep everyone informed that it was coming, not to mess with people's heads. And she's quick as lightening compared to most authors, with quality writing to boot. So try to keep that in mind when you vote her down or literally chastise her for trying to keep you updated on a great story that is free. Comes off as rude, when so many others express their eagerness for more in a way that comes off as appreciative instead of mean or selfish. Just sayin'. Anyway, you already know how I feel about this story!! You're truly gifted, and if Chapter 2 was good, just wait till everyone gets a look at Chapter 3 (myself included). I just know you're gonna kill it. So hurry it up...please and thank you. :)

steph1990steph1990over 14 years ago
OMG OMG

THE SHITS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
geez

Im like in full anxiety mode here. I mean I hate that he's doing this I especially hate that Patricia is gonna get hurt and usually i don't go for this stuff but I can't even deny that this is a great story. Shit I just hope that everything doesn't explode that bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Damn

I kinda feel sorry for her but for some reason I do feel that he and Ella are more compatible.

Once again, amazing chapter. You really are a story telling master.

mrichey2788mrichey2788over 14 years ago
Loved It!

Well, here you go again amazing us with your awsome writing skills . I can't wait till the next chapter! As said before the shit is going to hit the fan.

mrichey2788mrichey2788over 14 years ago
Loved It!

Well, here you go again amazing us with your awsome writing skills . I can't wait till the next chapter! As said before the shit is going to hit the fan.

mrichey2788mrichey2788over 14 years ago
Loved It!

Well, here you go again amazing us with your awsome writing skills . I can't wait till the next chapter! As said before the shit is going to hit the fan.

catman71catman71over 14 years ago
hope the shit hits the fan

love the story more now that the characters have fleshed out but I really hope that no matter how it ends all three main people get hit with reality and find what they truely deserve and why things got to where the are

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oooh Wee!!!

Well well well. This shit just got real!! OMG!!! A lot of craziness in this chapter. So many secrets and now we find out that Patricia has some secrets of her own. Maybe she's not as perfect as he thinks and this can be a good thing. Maybe if he can see her flawed like he is he'll see they're more compatible then him and "the other woman."

But so crazy she found condoms!!! YAY for her!!! Now she just has to find out who the woman is and then maybe she can let that angry black woman I know she has in her out because the way her daughter treats her I know she is BEYOND pissed inside. Then everyone can be their angry selves and he can stop hiding that part of him from her to bring them closer.

This story isn't really my cup of tea and I wasn't really going to read chapter 2 after I read the first one but it was just so dang addictive with all the drama and shit that I just couldn't stay away! Amazing chapter I can't wait til you stun me again with the next one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
omg omfg OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amazing can't wait to find out what happens next. WOW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMG!

There! U've gone and done it again! Im hooked.

divinedididivinedidiover 14 years ago
Oh God....

Seriously, I can't bear it, please don't leave us waiting for very long - I'm seriously hyperventilating here!!

Wonderful job - keep up the good work

Dxx

FionaVolpeFionaVolpeover 14 years ago
Urghhhh!

I really did not want to read the rest of this story, hits too close to home but couldn't stay away. You are evil incarnate Soular for pulling me back! Hmmmm...secrets, secrets. I'm just hoping you don't follow one of the standard Lit Loving Wives formulas and make Patricia out to be some closet ho or whatever to justify her daughter's and Simon's atrocious behavior. Or worse yet, totally paint Patricia's character one way for most of the story then in some startling and abrupt "reveal" we find out she's some crazy alcoholic who physically abused Ella when she was a child or something equally as jaw dropping but without proper character development to keep the reader from a certain suspension of belief. But I have faith in your exemplary writing skills and I've girded myself with the knowledge that not all good stories have happy endings or ones I like. I have a strong feeling this definitely will be the case in this one. Thanks for the entertainment, you so ROCK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
whoa im proud of ella for stoping simon

i mean gosh that must have taken guts for her she loves him. eventhough he tried stopping himself ella cud have easily let him carry the affair. how ironic they both stop the affair and patricia finds the condoms *here comes the drama, that i love*

love it to the extreme. i've been acting as a child at Christmas just coming everyday to check if you posted anything i was soo disapointed when you changed the days but u totally made up for it. please hurry up i dnt how long i can take!!!!

hmmm i wonder will patricia ignore whats she found or confront him

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMG!!

This is really getting intriguing. I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

iv been checking this site each day , acouple of times a day hoping for an update...and iv been waiting in anticipation all week .i had really high expectation for this chapter and they were met . u are very talented and in your writing has gained so much depth since u started ..its wonderful to see.these characters are so flawed and i hurt for them , i wonder how this can end up in a good place , because with so much drama i hope it goes someplace hopeful for these people .goodluck and i cant wait

ladylanaladylanaover 14 years ago
I'm loving this one

It's so different to your usual, but I'm addicted. In a weird, twisted way I cant help but want Ella and Simon to be together. Such an exiting read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
keep it coming

How sweetie... i do love this story, can't wait for the drama to unfold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please Update ASAP

Is it wrong of me to want Gabriella and Simon to continue their affair? And I'm sure it's equally wrong for me to want them to end up together. I like Patricia, but Simon and Ella have this wicked mad chemistry that just can't be denied. I know that isn't the only thing a stable relationship is based on, but it makes for an enticing read, where I find Patricia's interaction with Simon just a little boring and vanilla, Ella and Simon are anything but.

I'm not sure how this is going to end, and it may not end the way I wish it to, but I'm still going to be along for the ride. I wonder how Simon is going to get out of this one and explain the condoms. It's not like she found them in his home, they were at work! Though he probably ends up saying he confiscated them from a student. Anyway! Thanks for this chapter...hopefully there will be more hot and steamy scenes with Ella and Simon to come!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very intriguing...

I'm glad Ella's finally standing up for herself. I'm also interested in Patricia's past. To be honest, I'm not a big fan of Patricia, and I hope Simon and Gabriella eventually end up together. Or perhaps it'll be a sad ending...either way please give us more steamy scenes between Gabriella and Simon ;).

RedShoeGirlRedShoeGirlover 14 years ago
wow

Soular, your stories captivate me and even though I don't know how I want to define a happy ending in this one yet, or if any of them even deserve one, I know you'll weave a fantastic journey for these characters. I wasn't sure about you making the relationships work initially, in real life affairs often hurt those involved in ways that can't be imagined until after they're over, but you've given us some fantastic growth in this chapter and I now care about them and trust you to take us where they need to go. Thanks for posting here, you are very generous to share your stories with us for free.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved it

dark, intriguing and artistic..gr8 chapter!! it brought me to tears.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Don't Know

I don't agree with the story, but find I can't stay away from it. I feel bad for Patricia, she doesn't deserve this. Kinda hate the husband and the daughter and don't want to see them together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Slowly Building......

I am absolutely loving this story -- primarily because I have no idea what is going to happen next. The shit may hit the fan with Patricia finding the condoms or Simon, being the skilled liar that we know he is, could say he gives them out to his students. As hot as I think Simon and Ella are together, I was happy to see her stand up for herself. I cannot wait to see what Patricia was up to when she wasn't at work, but given how overly conservative she is now I'm going to say it is likely she may have been a stripper or even an escort. This would make me agree with another person who made the comment that both Simon and Patricia are hiding their true selves from one another. Excellent work Soular, looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
like the story

i really hope that patricia and simon work things out, in this story, although, i hate that hes hurting her like this and for people to actually want simon and gabriella to end up with one another is ridiculous. i would never want my husband to be screwing around with my daughter, even if it is his step daughter. i think this is a good story about a couple fighting their inner demons and trying to recover from it. great story though, even though i disagree with what simon and gabriella are doing to patricia. i read stories here all the time and i have to say,soular, you are one of my favorite writers here. keep up the good work!!

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenover 14 years ago
This one is definitely

intriguing. I feel terrible for Ella. It's like Simon swept her off of her feet and then when she gave up everything to be with him, he decides that Patricia is more important. Great story and well worth the time it took to read.

tsykes2005tsykes2005over 14 years ago
weird

im sorry this story is lacking badly your other two were the best is just weird i just i think you should work on another story

no hard feelings right

tanya

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another great chapter..

Maybe it's strange to say this, but I sympathize and am angered with all the characters. lol... While I believe Ella is definitely hurting, as an adult she knew what she was doing when she involved herself with her mom's husband. She is not blameless. Simon, as well should have respect for his wife and their marriage to keep away from his step-daughter but he found something in Ella that is lacking in his union with Patricia. It's wrong, of course... but also sad. Patricia, well she apparently seems like the victim (and currently, she is) but I sense there is more to her and her past that contributed to Ella and her behaviour. It will be very interesting to see all of this story unfold. Awesome job, Soular. SZ

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Amazing

Another amazing story and I can't wait to read more. I did notice that the characters were a little different this chapter - Ella not as whiny and Patricia a little more strong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I hope

I hope Patricia finds out and gets rid of her slut of a daughter and idiot of a husband, he is such a freaking perv.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
update asap please!

can't wait to read the next chapter! and i so want ella and simon to end up together!! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ella needs a Healthy Relationship and Guidance!!!

Personally I think Simon is a predator and of the worse kind!! Wants his cake and eat it too... He's only nice to Ella when it is sex otherwise he is quite cruel at times. Sure Ella is an adult but she is damaged and this comes from her Mother not being there for her and childhood growing up and who knows what else has happened to her. Patricia has her secrets as well which I am beginning to suspect are not good. Sounds like Ella needs a hero just for her and needs to find a healthy relationship outside of this family. I am rooting for Ella and her hero!!! Good writing, Soular. You do write interesting stories.

MonaLaChanceMonaLaChanceover 14 years ago
I pray

that you don't turn Patricia in to some really bad person to make her daughter sleeping with her husband seem fair. So what if her mom took some time to herself every now and then like they said on the movie baby boy "Momma gotta have a life too."

J_bonanzaJ_bonanzaover 14 years ago
Good to the last drop!

You are such a talented writer. This story is so conflicting, and well drawn out. I reallllllly hope Ella finds a stable guy to show her she is worth so much more than how everyone else is treating her.

Although the whole step-father thought does turn me on, Simon really is an ass. Which makes sense I guess, because what other kind of step-father would sleep with his step-daughter? I just hate how he can't seem to grow up, and if he knows his relationship with Ella has to end, he could man-up and talk to her about it instead of ignoring her. Especially since he already knows how sensitive, and damaged she is. I'm still on the fence with Patricia.

Thank you so much for your wonderful writing!! I hope you get published soon, if you aren't already so, because your writing is a hell of a lot better than most junk coming out these days. You are overflowing with talent.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
I think I feel sorry for them all.

I feel sorry for Patricia because she is definitely a victim in this. Although you'd think she'd know her husband was cheating, especially after the cinnamon gum kiss. I feel sorry for Simon because you can't control who you are attracted to or who you fall in love with. In most normal situations, you would just remove the temptation or stay away yourself but he never had that option. Just a promiscuous teenager. I also feel sorry for him because he is going through life trying to be someone else. He's trying so hard to be the kind of person that Patricia could love but you can't keep that charade up forever. No matter how good his intentions, that is just not healthy. I feel sorry for Ella because a lot of her behaviors were a cry for attention and help. She grew up thinking/knowing that her mother didn't want her and didn't care enough to stop her from doing stupid things. So each time she would do something more outrageous, hoping that her mom would care and stop her, but that never happened. She desperately craves love, from anyone, but she has no clue how to get it in a respectful way. Clearly they have all made bad choices and I can't say that I like any of them but I do understand where they are coming from. This was a great second chapter. Both Ella and Simon are trying but if they keep getting pushed together they won't be able to resist. Definitely interested to see if Patricia will have the balls to confront Simon or if she'll be stuck in the same passive, doormat role. This is a very interesting look at people and the choices they make. I can't wait to see where you will take it next. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not my cup of tea

I gave this story a fair try, but it's just not as enjoyable as Damn Dress and Seven Days, which were both outstandingly good and amazingly enjoyable. This may be good, but it's not that enjoyable to read, in my opinion. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
it's good

As a teacher, I can tell you that the sick at school part isn't realsitic. The school would call everyone on the emergency care card until a person was located to pick her up and they wouldn't tell the child that they can't find a parent. Gabriella needs a lot of counseling.

raunchyrareraunchyrareover 14 years ago
babe, where to start...?

You know I love your writing, and once gain it is flawless. That being said, this can only end badly, and like a train wreck, I sit here anticipating the next chapter, and I'm sure I'll be mesmerized with what you come up with. I find myself drawn to this story, and contrary to the dominant opinion here, I think it is actually your best work yet ( regardless of the fact that it falls in the "incest "category, and technically there is no incest leaglly speaking, morally..well, clearly it's debatle...)

Anyway, even in the case of a miracle redemption on Simon's part, or even a willingness to forgive on Patricia's part ( and no mother should have to "forgive" her daughter for sleeping with her husband!) I can only see the 3 protagonists going their separate ways in the end, so I am really eager to see how you are going to work towards the resolution of this god forsaken affair.

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904over 14 years ago
Wow....there are just so many feelings

Soular I love that you write in a way that really makes people delve into the characters. We hate them, love them, take sides....not many writers have that talent. So thank you!!

With that being said...I really do have a bit of sympathy for each character. I am also extremely angry at them as well. Ella needs attention, love, and guidance, I understand that. But that in NO way excuses the fact that she is sleeping with her mother's husband. And more than likely in love with her mother's husband. I just can't get over that. No matter how neglected she felt as a child....that is just...wow. As far as Simon is concerned, if he has become a person that he doesn't like with Patricia he should have ended it. Being able to be himself around Ella is NO excuse for fucking your wife's daughter. That is so wrong. How can he still hold so tight to being in love with Patricia after what he does with Ella? That is not love. And Patricia...she obviously has some issues. And she probably did some things that really messed Ella up. As well as not being able to handle things on her own. But this kind of disrespect that they are doing to her is uncalled for. She probably made some big mistakes but damn. I hope she is okay at the end of all of this. Hell I hope they all are. This situation is just a sad, hot mess waiting to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story, holds one interest

The character Simon is a professor who should have more sense then to have an affair with his wives daughter, which makes him a scumbag in my opinion. His wife should kick his ass out on the street. I know others don't share this opinion but to each his own. Thanks for a good read. ML

peethreepeethreeover 14 years ago
Up and down!

This story has me up and down and when he invited her to his office, I felt my heart beat faster. I figured she would find something there that would either let her know he was having an affair or possibly lead her to him and Ella. Great writing!!!

spearman1spearman1over 14 years ago
Excellent!!

Here we go again on one of your emotional rollercoasters. I really hope mom does not get hurt but I have feeling she will. Great chapter.

spearman1spearman1over 14 years ago
Excellent!!

Here we go again on one of your emotional rollercoasters. I really hope mom does not get hurt but I have feeling she will. Great chapter.

NS11NS11over 14 years ago
Conflicted

I'm not sure how I feel about the whole situation. I dont know if I'm mad at Gabriella, or if I'm mad at Simon not being the adult and not fucking her. I also dont know if I'm upset with Patricia for not letting Simon be himself with her. Whatever I'm feeling...I love what you're doing. This story is really good...just the same as your others have been. Keep up the good work Soul...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ooooh boy...

My moral fibre is telling me not to root for Gabriella but Patty is such a prude. This is actually quite realistic. I need Gabby to give Simon that thrill that he's missing. Lord help us! lol

BritBlackGirl.

Shere414Shere414over 14 years ago
Brilliant!!!

Another great chapter. I believe that Patricia just got a shocking eye-opener. Just when it seemed that things may have been over between Simon and Gabriella. Let's see how she handles it.

eye_catchereye_catcherover 14 years ago
This is the first time that I'm writing a comment.

Well just wanted to say that it was a really good read. You know... the reason that i liked it was cause i can really relate to the feelings. I mean not the whole sex with your step-dad thing or anything. But being in love with someone who you know can never be yours. But the difference is that i cant leave him. No matter how much i try. Pathetic isn't it???

eye_catchereye_catcherover 14 years ago
This is the first time that I'm writing a comment.

Well just wanted to say that it was a really good read. You know... the reason that i liked it was cause i can really relate to the feelings. I mean not the whole sex with your step-dad thing or anything. But being in love with someone who you know can never be yours. But the difference is that i cant leave him. No matter how much i try. Pathetic isn't it???

PrettyGPrettyGover 14 years ago
WOW!!!!!! Love it and hate it at the same time!!!!

Your story ROCKS! It took me two days to read the fist chapter because I would just get too angry at Simon and Ella to read more than a little bit at a time before I'd storm away from my computer. I feel like I'm the one that's being screwded over by them. All I have to say is PLEASE do not leave Patricia in that passive "i'll let it slide" victims role. I'll jump out a window if you do. I hope you bring out the ass kicker in her, and maybe just a bit of the naughty girl that Simon seems to think is exclusive to Gabriella. I hope the both of them pay big time for what their doing(unless Ms. Patty has a few secrets of her own). This is toooo real for me. LOVE IT!

ImaniImaniover 14 years ago
YES!!!!

I know last chapter i was all "i'm young and this is outrageous!" but i cam e back because you are amazing. i hope Patricia kicks him straight in his asshole. I hope bad things keep happening to them. That would make me so happy.

LadyMaliceLadyMaliceover 14 years ago
Wonderful

I am thoroughly enjoying where this might or might not be going. What ever you decide to do with it, go with it. I can't wait for chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW...HOLY SHIT!!!

Can't wait to see what happens next! You are such a talented writer, keep up the amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This is soooo hard for me!

I hate it, but at the same time I can't stop reading it.

Gosh why do you have to be sotale talented?

Haha well at least now I know how Simon feels.. I hope he makes it out ok, cos for some reason I really like him! Can't believe you've just left us hanging there though... Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You are the best

I absolutely love your writing style and your story lines. I love how it is going so far, though I wanted Pat to be in the dark for a little while longer. I think I am a tad bit in love with Simon myself and I really want him to end up with Gabriella.

Qu3tQu3tQu3tQu3tover 14 years ago
Im SOOO pissed :)

u have me in this love/hate relationship with ur STORY lls, and I cant get enough of it...u have me hooked, again

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I simply loved it

Absolutely awesome.i would love to receive your next parts in email if you are doing such service.

geoemmanuel@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome

The story hurts sooo much ... cant get enough of it. I hope you dont use the easy way out... like Pat is cheating or she has a deep dark past. Please allow this story to be about life and how fuck up it can be

fluerfluerover 14 years ago
Where Do I Start

This story is like a train wreck. You want to turn away, but you can't resist seeing what happens next. Simon just pisses me off. He tries to act as if he's the innocent party, yet he is hugely responsible for dividing mother and daughter. If I could I give him my own brand of castration I would. As for Patricia, I want her to stand tall. I don't want her to be one of those weepy, I’m a victim heroine. Regardless off the out of this story I will continue to read because this story is just so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
THIS mf here...

Simon needs a serious ass kick in the chest. But I hope it can happen without breaking Patricia's heart! I don't care if she had to hook now and then to pay the bills when Ella was a kid, or if she just wanted to get away from the horrible little byatch for a few hours. However it turns out, you've got me hooked girl, so keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love it!

I cried. Chuckled. Winced. And got hot. To experince so many emotions within a 45 min period is beyond amazing. A part of me - a tiny part - hoped Pat and Simon work shit out but in the same time I want her to find out about the affair and just leave them both behind. Pat deserves more. I hope Simon goes crazy out of guilt and I hope Ella finally realizes there are consequences to one's action. Depsite how intense the two are together. I hope like some readers that Pat's secrets wont justify the affair but for some reason I dont think you will take the "easy" way out and deliver a damn good story. Thank you and look forward to more!

//BettyBoo

honeybreehoneybreeover 14 years ago
FREAKING GREAT...But wow at some of these comments

wanting Simon and Gabriella to be together???? I hope that that most of y'all will be this understanding if the two people you love in your life the most cheats on you with each other! I find Simon to be absolutely the lowest piece of trash their is in a man! He is blaming Pat for not being himself? Are you fucking kinding me, buddy? He is trying to find a way to justified his misdeeds and actions when he should look in the mirror. I hope when Pat finds out that she stabs his ass in the arm with a butter knife or something...lol (just teasing) as for Gabrielle I truly feel sorry for her but she knows right from wrong! And she needs to own up to her actions and her part in this mess! She can't go blaming mommy for everything wrong she needs to take responsiblity for her actions and deal with the fall out and grow the hell up! I seriously hope you don't make Pat one of those weak characters that try to find a way to forgive them. To me, I think she should say her piece to the each of them and move on with her life WITHOUT THEM in it! like my girl Daine Lane in under the Tuscan Sun!

dirtdigger1955dirtdigger1955over 14 years ago
Very good story...

way to go Simon, the mama, the daughter, next he'll get ol Frances, at least the next time he needs off.... Besides, Gabi's old enough, Simon's horny enuff and until Pat puts it all together, go Simon go...

theDuskyGirltheDuskyGirlover 14 years ago
hmmmm

i have a love/hate relationship with this story. hate is a strong word though...more like a "ohh it's sexy but so wrong feeling." the writing is fantastic however.

Jujubee50Jujubee50over 13 years ago
Will the &%$# hit the fan?

I'm hoping Patricia finds out about Simon and Ella!

NefatiriNefatiriover 13 years ago
Gabriella

Your writing as always is great! I gotta say though, this Gabriella chic is really unlikeable. She behaves like a 14 year old and she's at university? I guess that's where great minds go to rot:) Interesting read, wondering about the rest of it, let me get to it.....hopefully Gabriella grows up. I love the writing though I am uncomfortable with the "not quite right" context of sex with your mother's husband......kinda ewww!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You are driving me crazy!!

I'm so conflicted about how I should feel about this story. I admit that I had started this a year ago but the fact that Simmon was fucking both generations really bothers me. Well now I guess I have to keep going since I would always be bothered by this set up, so why not find out the ending of this bazaar plot. I have to say though, your stories are superb!

SashasworldSashasworldover 12 years ago
I knew it!

I've decided that I'm phscycic. The moment I read that she was going to campus I thought that she'd find condom packages in the desk drawer or at least notice a used one in the trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

All this is, is a story about a bunch of cheaters! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Story

Definitely different than your other stories, but good nonetheless. I found it hard to get with the whole "it's my stepdaughter" thing, but now I've become accustomed to it. Overall i think it's well-written, and though it is a story about a cheater, it is much more than simply that. It's a story about a man who is torn between the calmer more mature man he is trying to be (with Patricia) and the younger more reckless man that he once was (Gabriella). The two warring parts of himself are stuck between the two. Hence, romantic sensible Jasmine scent vs. the spicy kick of cinnamon. Good read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Purpose?

This makes me sad, not wet...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoular@soular
3/2/24: Oh, goodness people. I'm sorry I have taken this long to get back to Gabriella. I know many of you have sent me feedback and I have not responded, and I do apologize for that. I just wanted to post a reminder that any works you see of mine posted anywhere else but Lit...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Gabriella Ch. 01 Previous Part
Gabriella Series Info