From Innocence to Lust Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hesitated, pulling my hand down underneath her ass. I aimed two fingers, pushed forward quickly, shoving them deep into her cunt. "Oh fuck," Stacey screamed as I thrust my fingers in and out of her pussy. I sucked her clit like a man possessed. Her breathing was rapidly changing again. With each thrust of my fingers deep, she grunted hard. With each withdraw, she focused on my mouth, grabbing, thrashing her clit. "Daddy! Don't!" she exclaimed. My cock was rigid. I had to fuck her.

I pulled up, pulled my fingers out of her cunt. I moved up her body, holding her firmly underneath me. I pulled her legs up with my hips. As I got to the face, her eyes were closed tightly, small tears running down her cheeks. I reached between our bodies, grabbing my rigid cock. I swiped it up and down her slit, coating the head of my cock with her juices. Open, waiting for my penetration, I lined my cock to her hole, and pushed firmly. My cock exploded into her cunt, passing savagely into her wet sheath. Her eyes flew open, head thrust backwards as I penetrated her body. Wild eyed, she glared at me.

"Oh shit," she grunted. I pulled back, and thrust forward again. Her legs wrapped around my waist. She wiggled hard, grinding her body against mine. My cock slid deeper into her cunt. I ground against her. Wrapping tightly, she pulled her pussy deep onto my cock. Her eyes flew open, she stared deeply into my eyes as I pulled back and thrust forward again, pounding her yielding pussy. Stroke after stroke, she matched my thrusts. Her breathing became ragged, matching my own. I bit into her neck, nipping the flesh at the nape of her neck. She groaned loudly. "Daddy!" she whispered. "Jesus, fuck me hard," she grunted. I started hammering her body, piston like full length strokes. I wrapped my arms around her neck, pulling her tight against me as I thrust deep, grinding each millimeter of cock even deeper. "Yes Daddy," she screamed in my ear. "Fuck your baby! Fuck your baby girl," she screamed. My cock expanded. My orgasm was close.

"Yes Baby," I hissed through clenched teeth. Driving my hips forward, I ground my cock deep and exploded into my own orgasm. My balls tightened, throwing cum into my pulsating cock, spitting forth into her body. With each spurt, my body flexed, driving more cock into her, spitting my cum deep in her body. I ground our pelvises together hard. Her legs pulled me deep, her hips tilting hard, accepting my cock, milking my cock with each stroke. Her muscles squeezed me hard, pulling my cock, holding my cock deep. As my orgasm subsided, Stacey released her legs, stretching out underneath me. I leaned to kiss her softly, my lips touching hers. My tongue extended, licking her lips. Confused, she did not respond quickly to my kiss.

"Daddy, why?" she asked, eyes closed. A tear trickled down from the corner of her eye.

"Baby," I asked quizzically. She turned to look at me, to look deep into my eyes. I lifted my crotch, pulling my cock out of her cunt, moving to lay beside her. Propping myself on my elbow, I proceeded to bend and lick her nipple. Blowing cool air across, her nipple stiffened. I moved to the other tit, and did the same thing. My hand slid down her body, reaching into her folds, my finger exploring her sex. Her clit beckoned me, my finger softly flicking the flesh back and forth. With each pass, blood engorged the sensitive nub, wetness flowing into her crotch. I gathered the wetness from her hole, spreading the liquid lubricant over the protruding clit. I flicked it harder back and forth. Watching me, she stared into my eyes, her tongue extending slightly, licking her lips. I continued my assault on her clit, increasing the speed of my finger. Her legs parted, knees rising, her hips tilting into my hand. Her breathing grew shallow, coming in gasps with each pass over her sensitive clit. Biting her lower lip, her eyes closed, her body arched, raising her hips up off the bed.

"Daddy," she breathed huskily. I continued flicking her clit back and forth, focused directly on her nub. "Oh Daddy," she whispered softly. I could almost feel the heat of her body as her orgasm rushed up and over her. Her hips lifted hard, tilted, freezing in mid air. As her orgasm washed over her, her hips slowly dropped to the bed, her thighs clamping firmly shut. I snaked my hand down between her thighs, my fingers slipping into her wet slit, sliding deep into her crotch, penetrating her wet hole. I slid two fingers into her body, sliding in and out gently. Pulling back, I passed over her sensitive clit. Her body jumped. I pushed back into her softly, my fingers playing between her legs. "Yes," she said, just barely audible. Her body quivered with each stroke.

"Baby, Daddy needs you to suck me," I whispered to her. Her hand reached to me, stroking my semi-rigid cock. She pushed me to my back, lifting her body over me. Moving quickly, she sucked the head of my cock into her mouth. Her tongue washed over the sensitive skin, sucking hard, she inhaled my cock. Her jaw popped as she opened wide to impale her face on my flaccid meat. She gently chewed on my soft meat. Grabbing my balls, she squeezed, causing life to flash into my cock. It grew almost instantly as her fingertip rolled around my tight ring. I squirmed quickly, avoiding her probing finger. She pumped my cock, squeezing any liquid up my growing shaft, pumping it into her mouth. "Good sweetie," I complemented her. "So good Baby," I told her. Wrapping my fingers in her hair, I started fucking her face. My cock grew larger, firmer. Stacey gagged, pulled off, swallowed hard, and attacked my cock again. Her cheeks puffed hard when she stuffed my cock in her mouth, shoving it down her throat. Sucking so hard, her cheeks hallowed when she pulled up and off my cock.

I pushed her back, pulling my cock from her mouth. I scooted to the edge of the bed, stood quickly and turned back to the bed. I fisted my cock, stroking hard. "On you knees Baby," I whispered. "Come here," I said. Stacey moved slowly, watching me fist my massive cock. "Put you knees here," I continued as I patted the edge of the bed. Moving, backing into my requested position, I pushed her head down, leaving her ass as the high point. I saddled up, poked my cock underneath her globes, rubbed my cock up and down her wet slit, found her hole, and pushed forward gently. Stacey humped her hips, pushing back against me. Grabbing her hips, I pulled forward, pulling softly, but firmly. The head of my cock looked good buried between her lips, wrapped around my cock head. Just that quickly, my cock slipped past the first ring, sliding effortlessly into her velvet sheath. I growled deep in my body as my cock slid in, filling her warm cavity. I bucked my hips, pulled back, and pushed forward again, causing Stacey to gasp. Grabbing her blankets, she forced her hips back, absorbing my thrust. Her cunt squeezed me, her muscles rippling up and down my shaft. She grunted loudly, groaning as I slammed my cock meat deep into her body. I pulled hard, digging my fingers into her soft flesh. Our bodies slapped together, the suddenness surprising both of us.

"Yes Baby," I grunted. "Oh Baby, fuck Daddy," I continued. I became obsessed, her body pushing back on my cock. I started slamming hard, fast, penetrating deep into her body. I quivered, my body shaking with each thrust. All thought now gone, I was consumed with the desire to fuck my beautiful daughter. I hammered harder, pulling back and thrusting hard, slapping my hips against her ass. The sounds were heavenly. I watched as my cock slid out of the tight, wet cunt. Coated with her juices, her lips stretched with each withdraw. I slowed my movements to watch her lips. The slower I went, the harder Stacey flexed her muscles, trying to hold me in her body. She pushed back to capture my intruder. I slid my thumb along my exposed cock, gathering juices. Moving quickly, I rubbed my thumb over her puckered asshole. No thinking about anything but my cock, Stacey never saw it coming. With several hard, quick thrusts of my hips slamming my cock deep, I stopped thrusting momentarily. Grunting loudly, almost a whining grunt, she pushed back hard. As she pushed, I popped my thumb through her tight ring. A quick scream erupted from deep inside Stacey, followed by a loud gasp as I slammed my hips forward, driving my cock deep. I wiggled my thumb in her ass. She slammed her hips back on me.

My balls swelled. I was nearly ready to cum again. "Baby, cum for Daddy," I whispered as I slowed my thrusts, stroking long, slower strokes. Her fingers reached her clit, flicking it back and forth quickly. I could feel her rake my cock with her fingernails. Her breathing changed instantly.

"Almost Daddy," she softly breathed. I could hear the noise her lips, her fingers made as she flicked her clit back and forth. Seconds passed. "Yes," she whispered. "Yes," she repeated, drawing the word out. Her hips started little humps, involuntary humps, her muscles squeezing my cock hard. She slammed her cunt back on my cock. "Fuck me Daddy," she screamed. That was all I needed. I grabbed her hip bones, pulling roughly, slamming my cock on and out of her cunt. All I could focus on was my lust, my cock slamming her willing body. I rocked forward, pulled back and slammed deep repeatedly. My balls churned. My knees grew weak. Breathing, I must breathe. Instantly as I slammed deep, my balls exploded, jettisoning cum up my shaft, spewing deep into her body. My body ground against her, pulling hard, driving every inch into her body. Spurt after spurt of cum erupted from me spilling into her body.

"Stacey," I whispered, pushing her forward, impaling her as we landed on the bed. Grunting, she pushed her hips up, wanting more cock. I wiggled deep, finishing my orgasm, pumping each ounce of cum deep in her cunt. I was drained. I bit her shoulder, growling with a pang of orgasm passing through me. She groaned loudly. We stayed, me on her back, cock deflating slowly, curved over her ass. "Stacey," I whispered again. "Baby, Daddy loves you so much," I breathed softly by her ear.

"Love you too Daddy," she groaned softly, almost purring. I rolled off her, my limp cock sliding across her leg. I pulled her close, spooning her, draping my arm over her body.

We rested. Our relationship had changed. I wondered if it was for the better?

Stacey rocked her hips against me, a deep, soft moan vibrating her core. "Again Daddy!" she growled deeply. "Again please!"

12