All Comments on 'From Innocence to Lust Ch. 03'

by mtnman2003

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Lucky Girl

this story is getting better all the time. I would expect some action from Kara, and possibly mother, daughter and dad. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
MMMmm Daddy

Loved it! Keep the story up. I loved it made me so wet and hot for Daddy!!

stetson044stetson044over 18 years ago
Well done!

Very hot --- a real pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
MMM!! MADE ME CUM!!

ooooo ur story made me cum so much my hands are tired!! keep up the great work i wish i was that daughter!!

David48David48about 18 years ago
And...he scooooorrees

Now that was exhausting as hell! Daddy made her take it and love it. What was that I said about him being a lowlife scuz bucket? Well...yeah...but a well fucked one...What a wild ride!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I'm so glad it happened

After reading the first two parts of the story I was in agony, waiting for the Daddy to fuck his girl. He is as wonderful as my own Daddy, paying so much attention to his daughter's clit. This is a Daddy who knows how to pleasure a girl. I adore this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
outstanding

oh the sweetness

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Satisfied for tonight.

Very nicely done. Bravo. It's a shame others haven't commented on your story, you have the best grammar and lowest percentage of mistakes out of the stories I have read so far. Although this site isn't a week old for me yet, I have been making frequent use of it. <3 By the way I enjoy your allusions to this site, they make me smile. Goodnight.

V.S.

pusylvr69pusylvr69over 13 years ago
Tingling

My pussy is tingling with reading this story. WOW! This is HOT!

LolitaXXXLolitaXXXabout 13 years ago
MMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Nothing better than Daddy making his baby girl cum!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous