All Comments on 'Fresh Tarts, Blueberry'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
steeltiger01steeltiger01over 1 year ago

A sweet little story about a sweet little tart making delicious tarts. I liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked her fantasy, until...

But that's a me problem and not a problem with your story or your telling of it.

Full marks and no penalties for my hangups.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great little story. Thank you for sharing your work with us.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 1 year ago

A very erotically charged character you’ve created in Elf. Compelling how the line of sensuousness blurs between the culinary and the sexual. I’d love to read more about Elf. Thanks for her story.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 1 year ago

Ho ho ho. This little elf tart belongs in a Christmas story.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Past tense, ugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
So

Dennis is Gay...cares more about an asshole than a pussy.

cleveland1rockscleveland1rocksover 1 year ago

Fun story. Love petite women!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Again

Another good story. Short, but very good.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

I knew that as soon as you gave the character's last name as "Bergeron" that this was going to be set somewhere in Louisiana. Nice job with the fictional locations inside of the state. But for me it still felt like it was happening somewhere inside of a triangle formed by Krotz Springs, Simmesport, and New Roads. I'm not sure exactly why.

I love stories set in Texas and Louisiana since the majority of my life has been lived there. But sadly, I'm still scratching my head over the "287C breasts" thing. Was that an absurdity thrown in in an effort at humor?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.