Forced Perspective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My love, the other day you promised to get me back, and I'm still waiting," I was hard instantly. We got up from our sun lounges around the pool and headed upstairs. Back in our room, Dianna stipped off her top, her large puffy nipples pointing out. She left her bottoms on then kneeled on the bed, leaning forward till her chest and face were on the sheets. Now I have mentioned before how great my wife's body is. She has a slim build overall. Her small breasts frame her body perfectly, but then again, so does her ass. Kneeling on the edge of the bed, her ass pointed towards me, her blue bikini briefs ran across her crotch, then sculpted a tight but womanly ass, just begging to be loved.

I stipped off my shirt and bent down to inspect it. I caressed her ass cheeks with my hand rubbing them then bending in to kiss them, moving closer to the bikini bottoms. When I reached the hem, I cupped my hand onto her clothed covered pussy and began to rub, keeping up my kisses on her ass cheeks. Rubbing her for a few minutes, then pulled off the now soaking bottoms and spend some time eating her pussy from behind while keeping her ass cheeks spread. I could feel her body tense for an orgasm, so I stopped. I didn't want her cumming just yet. Instead, I pulled back and looked at her asshole, admiring for the first time. Sure, I had started and admired her ass, but this time she spread, and I got to look at her little starfish for the first time. The skin leading from her pussy, across her taint and then into her ass was different to her ass cheeks. It looked more elastic than smooth, and it wrinkled into her asshole. There was not a single hair to be seen, and she looked delicious. I leaned in and blew a breath over her ass and down her pussy, and I watched as she clenched. It was amazing. She was panting but waiting, so I got my head back down and starting licking from her clit up to her ass. As I tongued around her ass, her panting turned into moaning, and I went to work. I again brought my hand to cup her pussy as I ate her ass. The smell was not unpleasant, and the taste was clean. I began to eat her voraciously, giving her all my attention. A few minutes later, she was again approaching orgasm and pushed me away.

"Baby, I need you to take my ass. I need to feel your cock in my ass before I cum">

She moved over to the bedside table and pulled out a bottle of lube. "Lay back, you're big, so I want to control this, so I don't get hurt." I laid down on the bed, my cock loud and proud, standing up, waiting to take my wife's virgin ass. She squirted some lube onto her hand then massaged it into my cock. She turned to face me and grabbed my cock, and guided me to her back door and slowly, ever so slowly, she eased me into her rear passage, sinking down inch by inch. Once my cock head was in her ass, she stopped. "It hurts a little, so I am just waiting, baby" a minute later, she let go of my cock and looked at me, easing down my shaft. She bit her lip and kept moving downwards, and I just stayed still, letting her do all the work. It took perhaps five minutes. Finally, however, she got my cock all the way inside and smiled at me.

"I'm so so full, my love. How does it feel?"

"It's like your ass I squeezing the base of my cock, and I can feel I'm touching all the way up inside you."

"Mmmm, I'm gonna try ride you now, ok?"

I nodded; she started moving, and then she brought a hand down and started to rub her pussy, She built up momentum, and I could tell this was going to be a big one. It took her about ten minutes, but she came hard, her ass clamped down on my cock. My orgasm instantaneously rocketed up her back passage, and she released a gush of cum that squirted all the way up my chest. I helped her fall onto the bed without pulling my cock out of her, and once she was lying down, I slowed removed myself from her ass, laying down beside her, our combined juices spread all over us. She reached over and cupped my face

"I love you so much, Harry, that was incredible!" we fell asleep for a while, then got up and made our way to the shower to clean up, Dianna did walk a little funny for about three days, but she also had a smile plastered on her face until we boarded the plane back home.

******

The next few months were amazing. We were loving being married, and we made love all the time; we also spent a lot of time with Jack and Cindy, Norman and June. The house was finished, and we moved in even though the pool and landscaping still needed to be done. Upon my return, we had more orders than ever at work, and all our sites were running at capacity. I was doing about a week a month away from home, two of those trips international on average. However, each time I travelled overseas, Dianna came with me, unwilling to leave my side; having the money helped to afford her to travel with me easily.

During the day, while I worked at whichever site I was at, she would sit in my office and work on little projects designing for the house or emailing people in support forums using the benefits of our counselling course. She also talked to a lot of the admin staff on-site. They were always friendly as it's never a bad thing to be on the good side of the bosses wife. Sometimes she would go and visit landmarks being driven around by one of our staff. We were having a ball, and in some ways, it was a continuation of our honeymoon. When we got home, we got to planning our lives. We still headed up to the monthly family gathering. However, we only got there once every few months, so busy was our schedule. Another notable thing was that Dianna and I agreed to stop taking her birth control pills at the six-month mark after the wedding. We bought some pregnancy tests and then got to making a baby.

A few weeks later, we were up and the family gathering. It was a quiet one with only family. It was also the first one we had been to in a while, and Dianna knew I was feeling uncomfortable as we had told mum and dad we were thinking of having a baby, and they were giving both of us the third degree. Joan and Greg, we're just sitting back and watching, and I was getting tired of being put under the microscope by my family for everything. Every decision or choice that I had made was always the wrong one in their eyes. They had all the excuses. It was too early for us. We should focus on our careers; they thought having a child was not something we should be doing. Even Joan and Greg decided to say they thought we were stupid to consider kids early in our marriage. After a particular belittling series of comments from Greg about how I must be so small because I would need so long to have a child, I was already a pathetic husband, and how Dianna must be with me for my money. I had enough. For years I had been taking shit from all of them. Nothing I ever did was good enough for this so-called family. It was time to go.

I stood, pissed off that no one ever stood up for me unless it involved money. "Di, get your stuff together; we're leaving", everyone looked at me. I was suddenly to focus of everyone in the room.

"Where are you going boy?" the voice of my father asked, trying to be the authority in the room

"I'm going home!"

"Why would you want to do that? We're you family," he responded. I know he never really wanted me here; however, In his mind, I had to come and go on his terms.

For once, I let my anger and disappointment in them shine through, "I don't know that you are my family," everyone looked shocked, "Family care for one another, sure they have a poke at each other now and then, they fight and disagree, but they are there for one another. This family has never stood by me on anything! Whenever I need something any of you," I said, in particular, pointing at my father, "You give me every reason why I can't do something. You belittle me and tell me life isn't fair, so I should give up and just do what you think I should, which is never in my best interest. Not once in my entire life have you ever helped me! I have never had a positive fatherhood experience with you. Instead, you shower love and affection on that asshole when he is the largest fucking screwup I know!" starting to shout and now pointing at Greg while letting my eyes bore into my father. "You give your fucking little princess anything she wants. She just has to pout or pretend that she's upset, and you give in. I once had a great sister, however as she gets older, she becoming more and more a selfish bitch. She has no idea how the world works because daddy does everything for her!

"And you," I said now, not just pointing but glaring at Greg, " Have done nothing but beat be black and blue since I was a kid. I've learnt that I could have gone to the police and had you in trouble with the law for years for what you did to me, mental and physical abuse. You're a bully of the worst kind who belittles others to hide his pathetic inadequacies. What was worse, I defended you to everyone and hid the evidence that covered my body. Just now, You questioned my manhood when you yourself can't hold a woman for more than a month. You know why they leave you! It's because you think your Gods gift to womanhood when that is far from the truth. In your mind, they're all wrong because your parents could do no wrong. Well, let me lay it out for you, BIG BROTHER! You are a pathetic excuse of a man, sure you have muscles, but you have no idea how to use them for your betterment, no idea that every word dropping out of your mouth makes you look like a total idiot and most of the people cringe the moment you open your mouth. Just now, you could do nothing but poor venom at me for some slight trying to tear me down, but just because your cock is under five inches when it's hard, and mine is larger and longer than yours when soft does not excuse your poor and pathetic comments just now, grow up!" I started looking at each of them, "My family cares nothing for me, my sister and my mother could not care two shits about what happens to me, and the only time that Joan gives me any attention is when it comes to money."

No one was saying anything. They were just staring at me as I continued my angry monologue.

"Talking of money, yeah, I have it. Do you know why I never give anything to any of you? Because again, YOU DON'T CARE! I put myself through university because you refused to pay anything, I stood up and created the business with Norman, and you told me I was an idiot! Yet once I was successful on my own merit, you think that you all deserve all the money that goes with it. You think because I have it that I should give it to you without any question. You all love money more than me. For you, in your pathetic minds, it's the only reason you keep me around thinking you might get some of it from me. As I understand, your little construction business hardly keeps you afloat as you live too big for your own capacity, so you keep asking for my money, you keep badgering Dianna to make me give some to you, but none of you can show any reason what so ever that you should get a dime. I don't think you understand the concept of loving someone and letting them gift you money, and what's worse, I don't trust a single one of you. The only one here that gives anything of a rat's ass about me is my wife. I have only come to this stupid gathering for the last few years because she has asked me to. She keeps telling me family is important because she knows the void of not having any. But you know what, starting right now, I will learn about it because I am done you can all fuck right off! Let's go Di!"

I turned and walked, grabbing my keys and wallet from the kitchen bench and Dianna and my phones. I was halfway out the door, Dianna meekly following me before Dad tried to respond.

"Now listen up here boy!"

I whirled back and glared at him, my mother sitting beside him still shocked withered at the force of my expression.

"No DAD, now you listen here, my name is Harry! It's not boy. It's not mistake! It's not any other belittling name that you can all think of, its Harry, and in case you need to spell it as you have never said it, that's spelt H A R R Y, but you know what call me whatever you want from now on because I am done with you and all of this fucking family goodbye!"

Without another word leaving everyone in shock, I walked out and jumped into the mustang. Dianna got in silently beside me. I tore out of the driveway, leaving tyre marks and a lot of smoke burning rubber as I tore away. I glanced back and saw them standing out the front, watching me go. It didn't take long before the calls started, first dad's phone, which I ignored, then mom's phone, even Greg and Joan had a go when that didn't work, they started texting me and then even when that didn't work, they tried Dianna. She wisely ignored everything.

We had been on the road for almost an hour on the way home when Dianna broke the silence.

"Harry, are you ok?"

"No, no, I'm not, Di. I have held all that in for almost as long as I can remember, and it keeps getting worse as time goes by. I am sorry, but after those comments from Greg today, I couldn't stand it anymore. I want nothing more to do with them!"

A tear came to my eye. I didn't like my family; I am not sure if I even loved my family anymore. But, when I looked at Dianna, I felt love, my family; well, that feeling had faded years ago, I was now beginning to realize. For a long time, I had tolerated them, but that's about it. On reflection, it must have been a two way street of just tolerating as from what I could recall of their treatment of me, but for the life of me, I could not understand why a family would treat someone the way they did. I started crying, mourning for the loss of something I never really understood that I had lost as I drove home. Dianna put an arm on my leg.

"It is ok my love. I understand. I am quite proud of you! Look, let's give it a few weeks, and I will step in the void for you. I really don't want to talk to them without you, but in this case, I will be your champion and make sure they understand that we are done with them.

"Di?"

"Yes?"

"Are you ok?

She shook her head, "No Harry, like you I'm not OK. That stuff that I told you I know, I think we will have to speak about it soon. If we are truly cutting your family out of our lives, we need to talk about it. I need to tell you some things, but I'm scared, and as I told you, what I know is it's not pretty, and I don't know everything. But you need to know that I love you so so much, and my love, my life, my very soul is yours. So I will fight for you. I will stand for my man this time!"

She was trembling as she said that. I was angry and pissed off, but she was scared, and I felt myself rise above my feelings.

"We can talk about it now, your trembling. We can find somewhere to stop?"

"No Harry, I need a little time to sort this out; there are things that I need to get hold of. Could you trust me for a couple of weeks?"

"Di, I don't know, I'm worried. I don't like the fear and sadness behind you right now."

She teared up, "I know baby, but if we do this, we do this right, and I NEED to get some things in order before we talk, ok?"

"I don't like it Di, but yes, I will trust you. I get the feeling that this will all change our lives more than I want to admit. However, please don't take long. If anything, this afternoon showed me that I am struggling here in the dark with something I know nothing about, and it scares the shit out of me!"

We spent most of the drive home reassuring each other that it was going to be ok. But, in the back of my mind, storm clouds were gathering. I could feel that Dianna would rock my world with revelations that I would not be pleasant, and she needed time to get ready for it. Damm, this was not going to be fun.

We grabbed some leftovers from the fridge and ate a small meal before getting ready for bed. I would spend the afternoon in the office getting ready for some presentations in the coming weeks, but the morning would be Dianna and I were having breakfast with Jack and Cindy. As we got into bed and kissed, Di grabbed my cock and giggled.

"Baby, did you mean what you said to Greg about comparing cock sizes?"

I laughed for the first time in hours

"Yes, Being brothers, we did see each other naked a few times growing up. I'll be honest. I don't know about hard I made that up. However, from what I do recall, Greg is a LOT smaller than me, soft. I was just so mad that I perhaps went a little overboard."

"Mmmm baby, you know, while you may not believe that you have all his muscles, based on what you said, I think you have the two muscles that are much larger than him where it counts."

"Two?"

She giggled again, "Yes, two, the one down here", she said, stroking my lengthening cock, "And the one up here," she said, leaning in and kissing me between the eyes. "You are the smartest man I know. You're rich yet humble, you have almost a thousand employees worldwide, and even Norman would be lost without you. And not once until today have I seen you lose it at anyone, and today you used logic; you only threw at them what you thought of as truth and nothing more. As I said in the car, I was so proud of you. I love you!" My wife suddenly looked at me in a sultry manner, "Now, mister Other, do you think you have it in you to fill me up and make a baby with me as you mentioned at your parents today?"

My reply was nothing but finding her womb with my cock, and over the next hour, I filled it twice.

********

The next few weeks were a little edgy. Work was busy as we prepared a new variation on my already famous plastics formula, nothing that would require a new or update to the patent. But an ability to yield more product without a drastic increase in the base materials, basically a more significant profit for us. Dianna and I really got into baby-making, and she spent time reading on the correct positions and frequency, clothing options, time of day and everything else you do when you are trying for a baby. She was coming up to her most fertile time, so we would be fucking every two days to try and conceive. I was getting to cum inside my wonderful wife every morning, and every night who was I to complain!

My family was still trying to smooth bridges; apparently, my storm out caused a massive yelling match between the four of them left behind. I have no idea why they were yelling at each other. Sure, I was giving them some truths about them and their behaviour towards me. But I was the one they were raving about, and I was no longer there. When my mother could not get hold of Dianna or me, she tried calling Norman and Jack; both were unaware of the issue with my family, and when I gave them the abridged version, they were sympathetic. After listening one afternoon, Jack was trying to be the peacemaker.

"Harry, you know at some point, you're going to have to talk to them again; why not sooner rather than later. You have said what you wanted, and as someone who saw the bruises on your body more than once growing up", I looked at him, and he held up his hand, "Yes, a few of us teachers saw them, so did a few students, we put two and two together and figured it was either your father or Greg. It was one of the reasons many of us pushed to get you the scholarship. We knew we needed to get you out of that house before something happened that we would have had to take notice of regardless of you defending them. But you did, and you have grown so much. You have an amazing wife, a damm good company, and you will be a great father. However, and I hate that I am the one saying this. You also need your family if you can get them on your terms, and I do stress now that you have had your say to them, your terms!"

I didn't want to admit it; however, he was right and also right that it needed to be on my terms. However, I also didn't know that my terms were about to be ignored.

1...45678...13