Forced Perspective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bailiff, the defendants are remanded to your custody."

The gavel was slammed for the last time, and it was finished.

EpilogUe

A couple of months later, we got to bring Charlotte home, and that afternoon we had a massive party at our place. Our friends, a number of work colleagues, and almost all of the family I had never met from Georges side were there. Charlotte was the perfect baby, and all the ladies agreed that she was the cutest baby ever.

We went to see my mother once a month and even took charlotte with us a few times. Mum was in a minimum-security prison and was so proud to hold her granddaughter, each time we visited she cried, and always ended with some of the biggest hugs and so many kisses for our daughter. It was like she was making up for lost time. Mum had also started working with some of the victim's groups in prison to get help for what she had been through and help others in a similar situation. When she hit the year mark and was released, we had another big party for her welcome home. It was strange. Growing up, mum had always been stand-offish, however free from Rogers control. She became a different woman, kind and loving, considerate to everyone around her. She would hug me and kiss me whenever she got the chance. She stayed with Dianna and me for two years after that. And to be honest, we needed the help; Charlotte was just over a year old, and we had just found out that Dianna was pregnant again. Having grandma around was a huge help.

After she got out, mum would go and visit Joan every couple of months; however, from what I heard, Joan was still self-centered and even mum was tired of the blame and excuses. She never went to see Roger again, and I had heard that he had it pretty rough on the inside.

I got to know George quite well, we shared a love of knowledge, and while I never called him dad, we did have a strong relationship. He would spend quite a bit of time around our place, and first, I thought it was just about me. But I did have to laugh one night as Dianna was approaching term with our second child when I caught George sneaking out of my mother's room.

Not long after the court case, Jack and Cindy got engaged and then not long after, Dianna gave birth to our son Harry Jr. Jack and Cindy got married when he was three months old. I was Jacks best man, and Dianna was Cindy's maid of honour. Charlotte was the cutest flower girl. We also found out not long after the wedding that Cindy was already pregnant, so they would have their first child within six months of being married.

Work was good, and as life settled into a new normal, I, at last, got the new components done to improve our efficiency. It was over a year since I had set out to complete that project, and it felt good to get it done. In addition, we had expanded our operations, and more and more companies were asking for our product.

Dianna and I kept investing in each other, and sure we had the fights that all couples do. We disagreed on things that don't matter and now and then got into big fights over leaving the kitchen in a mess or forgetting to pick up milk on the way home. But we never let getting upset stop us from communicating. We also picked up a wise tip if you are angry and fighting with each other. Strip naked before continuing the argument. We learnt that a lot of anger at your spouse leaves you if you're looking a the one you love naked, and after a good bout of sex, you could calmly talk about the things that matter in what you're fighting about. Thanks to everything we went through in the early years, we had a few challenges around secrets and sharing. I wouldn't say it was really a trust issue, but a few raw nerves could send one or both of us into a mood. However, one outcome of everything was that Dianna very rarely wanted to be more than five minutes away from me. So we continued to seek help for years afterwards.

The offer from the studios was legitimate, and we had a TV studio pick up our story, and they made quite a good drama out of it. I enjoyed the actor who played batman's portraying me; he's a lot more buff than me but could pull off the nerd look well. But they outdid themselves on Dianna, Black widow, nope. We used the check from royalties each year and put it into domestic violence within families. We learnt through our situation it is not just men that hurt women, but it can go any which way, and we do what we can to help those who suffer.

One Saturday morning years later, we were sitting down to plan Charlotte's tenth birthday party when mum came in looking a little gloomy. She had George on her arm, and I noticed how close they were becoming. Perhaps my mother and father could start dating. But, hey, stranger things have happened.

"What's wrong mum, you look like someone died!"

"Someone did, and I don't know if I care", was her response

"It was Roger, wasn't it?" asked Dianna

Mum just nodded

"You know what, mum, remember the good times and know that we have all moved past all the bad, he tried to break us, but he just brought us together stronger."

"That's the problem, Harry, I can't remember a single good time with Roger, and that is what makes me sad. I wasted so much time. But Life is never fair", she quoted one of Rogers old sayings.

That evening I was lying in bed waiting for my sexy wife to come into the room, and when she did, she didn't disappoint. She was naked, her hips were a little wider after two kids, but I still worshipped that ass, she could still drown me with her orgasm, and those amazingly pert A-cup breasts with her big areola still caught my attention

She giggled, "Well, hello, sailor, "She quoted, seeing the growing mast under the bedsheet.

"You never cease to amazing me, Di!"

"How's that?"

"Despite all we have been through, the good and the bad, you still have eyes only for me. Everyone else would have run to the hills, yet your still here!"

"Do you know why my love?"

"My money?"

She snorted, "No."

"My charming wit and humour?"

She smiled, "Nope."

"Then it must be my cock and my prowess in bed giving you orgasm after orgasm!"

She paused to think, "Well, that one is true, but no."

"Ok, you tell me, why."

"Because Harry, you never ran away when things got tough, you always ran towards me, so I will always run to you too. Never has a woman been so lucky!"

I smiled, then frowned.

"Life just keeps coming, good and bad, it just keeps coming, doesn't it?"

Are you thinking this way because of the news about Roger?".

"I guess, from being a kid to meeting you, starting the company, the events around charlie's birth and everything. Roger was involved in all of that. Of course, I hated him, but there is part of me that just wanted him to want me, to show me something of fatherly love, and now he's gone."

"Don't my love. Don't think like that because he was nothing compared to you. You beat him at every game he threw at you, you not only won but you thrived, but not only that, unlike him, you got the girl!"

When your wife tells you your right, never argue, especially when she spends the next hour making sure she uses her body to show how much the girl was into you.

******

Well, everyone, that's the end of my very first story, I have never written anything before, so I hope this entertains you. Have a great day!