All Comments on 'Force Fed Ch. 03'

by lfullback

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
unf

A believable fantasy. Well written and well thought out. You've got me typing with one hand.

LuvJellyLuvJellyabout 11 years ago
MOAAAAAAArrrrrrrrr! PLEASE

Dude this was insane! I loved it, but damn! this shit was crazy awesome! if anyone can hate on this story they need to go hang themselves... keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Idea

I think bimbo should get some povs about her feelings toward our guy possibly getting attached to average joe with a tounge of gold

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
FACE FULL OF ASS

Yes!!!! more smothering!!!!

megman23megman23almost 11 years ago
Amazing

Well worth the wait. Thank you for the continuation!

SWIM21SWIM21almost 11 years ago
Go Dan, Go!

I'm glad to see Dan start acting like he has a pair, at least while he's fucking sluts in the bathroom. I just wish he would grow some backbone when it comes to Kayleigh. That bitch has had it her way for far too long and she needs to see how it feels to be treated like the vapid whore she really is. Sure, she may have taught Dan how to fuck so well, but it was all for her benefit. She obviously doesn't give a shit about him otherwise, so after he turns the bitch out, he needs to tell her to fuck off and go get his own pussy. At the rate he seems to be learning, his potential is obviously far greater than she realized, and she needs to show some fucking gratitude for a change. If she doesn't check that smart mouth of hers, Dan should expose her for the selfish slut she really is and finally get some damn respect. Still, as unlikely as it is, it would be nice if she finally realized what a good guy Dan is and they finally got together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing story! When is the next chapter?

Wow I absolutely LOVE this story series so far, it's SO hot!

It's very well-written too!

You absolutely HAVE to write another chapter! I hope to read the next chapter soon!

Also I think it would be SUPER HOT if you gradually make Kayleigh and her friends appear even filthier, and Dan get even more addicted to the taste of ass. Things like describing the taste of ass more explicitly, and having more kinky acts occur.

So far I think you've gone a great job escalating the kinkyness and nastiness so far. First rimming, then anal, then ass to mouth and eating out an anal creampie.

boobhound85boobhound85over 10 years ago
tap that booty some more

More anal with Kayleigh .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well there's the swamp

There's the bottom of the swamp.

There's the sludge at the bottom of the swamp.

Then there's this idiotic story. YUCK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So hot!

Definitely needs another chapter. Can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
anon of 10/3/14, I get

What you are saying, but...really? I have read innumerably worse stories on this site that make this one look like a harry potter book! Now, unquestionably this isn't a stellar story...but sewage? Not really. If they fucked him up the ass and he submitted because "zomg hawtness!!!1!1!" then yes. That label would definitely apply. But they didn't. He DOES need to develop a backbone, as someone else here said, or this series can't continue without being either boring or nasty. But this chapter, if you will, is not that bad. Not great. Not bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best story i have read

I wish there was more chapters this OMG so hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Should have something to do with "Force Fed"

If it's called "Force Fed" then these girls should be locking him up in a frame or something so that he's helpless, and have that "ass worship" be turned into Forced Toilet Slavery, making him eat their shit in a horrific Freddy Kruger ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
One of the best

This series is so good. I hope it goes on forever. Thanks, Fullback!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice!

It almost seems like you read my mind when you wrote this series.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fabulous series!!

Would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

MORE!

joesch69joesch69over 2 years ago

fabulous story i love it

KonstantenKonstantenabout 1 year ago

Your best work so far!

pamelacdnzpamelacdnz10 months ago

It's great to see that I am not the only perv turned on by big butts and licking buttholes.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Wow, I'm in shock how good this story are.

Keep working, your in the great way.

I also have real story I write from my highschool days (I'm 18), it focus on femdom but after I read your story I get to change my mind. Maybe in the future I will change the subject and maybe by any chance should sharing mine too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous