All Comments on 'For the Taste of Cum'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
cdCindy1cdCindy19 months ago

I know exactly what you mean when you say that once you suck a cock you can't stop. I remember my first time giving a blowjob. It was at a porn theatre. When I had previously attended the theatre, I had only received BJs but one day I decided I wanted to try it. OMG -- once I had that beautiful cock in my mouth I WAS HOOKED. I couldn't stop and to this day I've sucked many many cocks AND LOVED THEM ALL.

I distinctly remember that when I had that 1st cock in my mouth I thought to myself "why didn't I do this before? What took me so long to do this?" I suspect that is how you felt that 1st time for you.

I love your stories. I read some of them over and over again. Please tell us more, especially cuckold stories - those are my favorite.

Pantyhunter23Pantyhunter239 months ago

Dude your spelling is horrible. Great story but it was hard to read due to your spelling. Maybe have someone proof-read it for you before you post?

pantylvr2pantylvr29 months ago

Loved it and can relate about eating my own cum but love swallowing another guys cum

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved it and it.is so true once you have that first cock load of cream swallowed 😋

dj731dj7319 months ago

Loved it. I was the same. I wanted to taste my own cum and would cum in my hand but would chicken out when I went to lick it up. I finally forced myself to put my tongue in it and loved the taste as I liked it up. I now have a ready supply of cum whenever I have the urge and use it often.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story, very hot!! Yes, once you've had a cock in your mouth and tasted a mouthful of semen, you'll crave for cock and won't stop searching for guys to fill your mouth. I hitchhike at night and I always have opportunities to suck cocks. What I usually ask the driver, before getting out of the car, if there's anything I could do for him to thank him for the ride. On quite a few occasions, the driver is silent for a moment, then turns to me smiling and says: "you could suck my cock." I say sure and then he pulls into a side street and parks. I'm very turned on by then. He leans back and lets me unzip his jeans, take out his cock, which, by then is streaming precum. As his cock throbs I get a huge mouthful of thick cum which I swallow immediately. I keep working his cock knowing that I'm going to get another mouthful, and sure enough he rewards me with another load. I've lost track of the number of times I've sucked guys off in their cars. Typical remark I get from the guys: "Yeah, you sure know how to work a cock....thanks buddy." At 23 yrs of age, I've sucked well over 100 cocks.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I have sucked a lot of cock and want to suck more and more. I like to eat cum all I can get. I do now eat my own cum and iot is real good. I need to look it over and think it is what I want to do, then I just go for it . Wish I could get a lot more. I did some meetings with up to 15 men . Sucked all that would let me best could was 11. I also took all I could anal and best count was 5 in 1 meeting. Our friend died and no more meetings since then. a real let down but am still looking for meetings and want to.

Dklover56Dklover565 months ago

I’ve sucked many cocks and when I first started doing it I used to spit or not let them cum in my mouth but now I crave cum and not just mine but anyone’s. The funny thing is I don’t consider myself to be gay I just like to suck cock. I love to have my cock sucked also and don’t care if it’s by a guy or a girl. A mouth is a mouth to me.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Love this story. I have been sucking cock and swallowing cum for about 5 years. I love nothing more than having a guys cock in my mouth throbbing and ready to cum. Then when they pump their load deep in my mouth and throat. I love the taste and feel of it in my mouth. I always swallow every drop of cum I can get. I do dream of cum and realised I am addicted to a guys cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Excellent story. Naturally the first cum I ever tasted and swallowed was my own. Then I wanted to taste another man’s creamy juice. I’ve been married for many years and love eating my wife’s wet cunt, but I’ve also eaten a lot of other guys’ sperm and enjoyed every drop. I love feeling it spurt in my mouth coating everything and the feel of it sliding down my throat in a soft glob. Finally, I enjoy the fact that I have another man’s load of cum in my stomach!

StscockStscock23 days ago

Once I sucked off my first cock and swallowed every drop of cum I was hooked on sucking cock and haven't stopped in 20 years, but I also love breeding each hole and getting bred it feels fantastic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.