All Comments on 'Fooled Again'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story

5 Star

Part 2 with them both pregnant would be great

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
Who Fooled Who

I would be looking forward to next year of I was him.

XarthXarthabout 4 years agoAuthor
Story Commentary

Some notes available at

https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/2020/03/28/fooled-again/

Usual warning that spaces sometimes creep into the link for reasons I can't determine or fix.

I had fun with this one. Where it's fairly different from usual, I am curious what people think. I know it's not gonna hit the same buttons as a longer, deeper story.

Anyway, thanks for reading and feedback and stuff

-X

colin23colin23about 4 years ago
The master of the genre

Xarth is by far the best writer of brother-sister incest stories. His stories are never sleazy. However, neither he nor any other writer will ever improve on Dreams Don't Count, which is the best ever.

Bleep735Bleep735about 4 years ago

I’m always excited when you write another story. This one did not disappoint. Thank you! Very fun and I can’t wait to see if you write a sequel.

csltcsltabout 4 years ago
That was fun!

Thanks!

collin4xxxcollin4xxxabout 4 years ago
Yes, pregnant!

I agree, the joke would lovingly be on both the girls when first April, then Charlotte turns up pregnant. You already set it up when you talked about the girls not planning on it going that far and him cumming in his sister, and her momentary concern as he came in her, before accepting it. Then there was no way that the wife wasn’t going to get her pussy filled after sister did. Finally, the wife eating out sister’s cum filled pussy sets the scene for continued threesomes.

So let’s see the girls get pregnant, sister move in, and much brother-wife-sister sex to follow. And many more pregnancies...

Khirsa78Khirsa78about 4 years ago
Great work!

Love your work! Would love to see some longer stuff too!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 4 years ago

Cute story. Try to avoid double negatives, as they break the spell of the prose. I also would have liked more background to explain 1) why the sister wanted to fuck him and B) why the wife went along with it.

GoldDust0402GoldDust0402about 4 years ago

This one was a change of pace from your usual. Still a 5 star story, but it somehow lacks the impact that even your other shorter stories like Kaylee had. Keep up the good work!

JSipesJSipesabout 4 years ago

I would like to give five stars, but this new format won’t register my vote. I’m not sure if it will take my comment.

bob0224bob0224about 4 years ago
Too bad it was too late for the contest...

This was much better than the stories in the actual contest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The usual sparkle

All “Xarth” stories are a gift. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5 Well done.

Once again you ticked off all my favourite boxes. It was a fun read. I hope you continue to write and have fun doing it.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsabout 4 years ago
Fun Story

fun quick read. good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
That was fun!

Five stars

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 4 years ago
Yeah, I can see next year...

April calling to talk to Charlotte next April Fool's Day: "I'm pregnant!"

Charlotte: "Oh my God! Congratulations! Who's the father?"

April: "Your husband."

April, later at hospital while her brother is rushed into surgery for a busted skull and Charlotte is being taken away by the police: "April Fools?"

Robinius1Robinius1about 4 years ago
Well now...

If my little sister ever gave me a morning like that I'd have suggested we make everyday April first. What an accommodating wife! A very exciting story, Xarth - but that's nothing new for you, is it? Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sexy

Loved it, room for more,, keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
For The Next April's Fool

April should get pregnant by her brother and Charlotte gets pregnant at the same time. Hot stuff.

Brandon11Brandon11about 4 years ago
Damn

Not realistic but still a fun story.

AzureAshAzureAshover 3 years ago
Hot and Humourous

He, his sister and his wife -- all had their bones tickled inter-alia including the funny ones!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW

wife set up a cheating session??? I'll bet she is cheating on her husband. He should set up a trap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
?

a whore story? 1 star

blackknight314blackknight314about 3 years ago

Great story. This could actually happen as long as they don't kiss.

Thanks for sharing your stories with us. I've read most of your library of work that interested me and loved all but one.

I'm going to add you as a favorite author; something I don't do often 😉.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So he got raped? I love rape.

YesterdaysChildYesterdaysChildover 1 year ago

I don't know... I was kind of hoping April was going to eat out her sister-in-law while her brother held her in place. There was nothing realistic about this story, but it was a fun romp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

weaker than my pullout game

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well that would have been the end of the marriage and any relationship he had with his sister would be over. Divorce the wife and move away not telling anyone where you went.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved the unlikely premise even if a it predicted. Hot none the less

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki4 months ago

There could have been much more done with this story, as goes for many of your stories. It always feels a bit like you're bored with it by the end...

rbloch66rbloch663 months ago

This was fun as it was intended, but in the real world, it could be disastrous. But I guess that’s what makes fantasy fun.

collin4xxxcollin4xxx2 months ago

Love to read more about them…. Especially if April’s unexpected creampie resulted in her getting pregnant by her brother. And his wife demanding that he impregnate her too, nit to be outdone by April. And the three of them sharing their love and bed going forward…. And maybe turning April Fool’s pranks into April 1st impregnations going forward for the next few years.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 month ago

So hot! And silly, and sexy, and goofy, and fun! 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
May 14, 2024: A new story coming. Very incest, very hornypost. Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ...