Flowers in the Heart Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, dude, Ronnie and Connie and Terri? They're out of here. All three got popped when we took that piss test couple of weeks back," Roger laughed.

Scott felt a bit of a weight lifted from his shoulders. He'd been stressed about that test. If he had tested even a little bit positive, he could kiss his scholarship goodbye.

But, he had not been called with Ronnie and Connie and Terri when Sister Theresa sent them to the office.

Then a sobering thought hit him. Suppose Ronnie, Connie, and Terri had come in early?

He was right back to worrying and stressing about being popped.

Roger continued to gloat over the juicy bit of gossip. Scott looked closely at the arrogant boy. If he had been one of the ones busted for the drugs, Roger would be gloating about that as well.

"Wonder why Megan didn't get popped? I mean, she was getting fucked up with Ronnie, right?" Roger asked out loud.

"Don't know, dude," Scott said. "I mean, she didn't do that shit when I was with her, but hey, people change, huh?"

"I mean, Ronnie's like this total pot head, right?" Roger continued.

"Wouldn't know, dude, tried that shit, just wasn't for me, know what I'm saying?" Scott shrugged.

After a thoroughly grueling Calculus test, Scott wandered into World History and nodded curtly to a very worried looking Megan.

"You hear about..." Megan whispered to Scott, forgetting that she wasn't talking to him.

"The monkey and the bartender?" Scott asked. "Yeah, that's an old joke."

"Huh? No, no, about Ronnie and Connie! Oh, and Terri!" Megan said.

"Yeah, Roger was telling me about it; why?" Scott asked.

"I mean, why'd they get popped and we didn't?" Megan asked.

"I didn't, because I didn't do anything," Scott spat. "You didn't, because they're still checking all the different STDs they found in yours."

Megan glared hatefully at Jenna, who had been eavesdropping and burst out laughing at Scott's response.

"Let me see that ring again," Scott smiled at Jenna who proudly held out her left hand to show off her half carat diamond.

"Wow, can hardly tell its fake, huh?" Scott teased.

"It is not!" Jenna squealed. "Glen wouldn't do that to me!"

"You damned right he wouldn't," Scott agreed.

"He loves me," Jenna said, still defensive.

"Yes he does and I couldn't be happier for him," Scott smiled and played like he was going to pull the ring off her hand.

"Cut it out, you big old butt hole," Jenna laughed.

----

On an incredibly humid day in early May, forty students graduated from St. Thomas Aquinas. In August of 2009, forty six students had crammed into Sister Theresa's homeroom class.

Fauna Davendorf was not on the small stage with her peers.

Connie Edwards and her brother Ronnie Edwards were not on the small stage.

Terri Langmeyer was not on the small stage.

Jared Tyler was not on the small stage.

Frances Bordelon was not on the stage; he had drowned six weeks earlier, sucked underneath his small boat when it capsized on the Atchafalaya Basin.

The students had come together and made the decision that they would leave those seats empty, as if the spirit of those classmates were occupying the uncomfortable folding chairs during the ceremony.

As the valedictorian, Scott gave a brief speech, encouraging the class of 2010 to reach for their dreams. He remembered to thank the staff of St. Thomas Aquinas for giving them the tools they would need, the tools to dream, and then the tools to realize those dreams.

----

Linda was gracious to her ex-husband for the sake of their two boys, even smiled and nodded as Erica chattered non-stop.

And, oh my God, is always so hot in Louisiana? I swear, I'm about to burn up, I thought I was going to die during the graduation but that was a really beautiful speech Scotty gave and...." Erica prattled as Linda took another much needed gulp of her gin and tonic.

Scott nudged Glen and pointed out that Jenna and their step-mother seemed to have a lot in common.

"If it wasn't your graduation, I'd kick your ass," Glen sputtered.

"Mr. Bobby?" Jenna shrilled as she pulled her grandmother out onto the back porch. "Mr. Bobby, this is my grandmother, Mrs. Helen Jordan. Grandmother, this is Glen's daddy, Mr. Bobby."

"Linda says you're cooking up some authentic moose meat?" Helen asked, looking at the grill. "Looks like t-bone to me, Bobby."

"It is; I just say that shit to piss Linda off," Bobby admitted, laughing.

"Uh huh, mind if I smoke?" Helen asked and lighted her cigarette before Bobby could respond.

"Hanging over this grill, getting charcoal smoke in my face, your cigarette can't do much more harm, huh?" Bobby agreed. "Grab me a beer, huh?"

"Yeah, can't run a grill without a can of beer, I always say?" Helen agreed.

"Amen sister," Bobby smiled. "How you like yours? Bloody or burnt?"

"Cut the horns off, wipe its ass and drop it on my plate," Helen said.

"Grandmother! You know you're not supposed to be smoking!" Jenna squealed as she came back out onto the porch.

"And you're not supposed to be worrying about it," Helen shrugged.

----

Scott smiled as he walked up the aisle with April, Jenna's maid of honor. Glen looked extremely nervous, standing at the altar by himself.

April gave his arm a light squeeze, and then took her station at the altar. Scott walked over and stood next to Glen.

"Hey, you okay?" Scott whispered.

"Yeah," Glen lied.

"Dude, are you crying?" Scott teased.

"A little," Glen admitted.

"Dude, it'll be all right," Scott encouraged. "And don't worry; I'll never tell Jenna that your dick is small."

"Better not," Glen smiled. "I told her yours is five inches shorter than mine."

The music swelled and Scott peered over his shoulder at the rear of the church.

"Glen, you're a lucky son of a bitch, you hear?" Scott smiled widely as Jenna and her father walked slowly up the aisle.

Epilogue.

Scott put his beer can on top of the overflowing trash can. All around him, people screamed, cheered, laughed, clapped, waved.

Nearly one million people were all around him, on the corner of Magazine and Canal as they watched the Mardi Gras parade meander past them.

"Hey, mister, throw me something!" Scott chanted, waving his arms.

A smiling girl tossed him a handful of beads and smiled wider when he blew her a kiss.

"Here," Scott laughed, handing the beads to a small figure standing next to him.

The small figure was dressed in a naughty nurse costume, tight white top stretched across small breasts, extremely short skirt slit on both sides, showing her white fishnet stockings and white garter belt suspenders. The slits stopped just short of showing off her white thong panties.

Another float rider tossed him a pair of panties that said 'Mardi Gras 2012' and again Scott handed them to the Naughty Nurse.

"Thank you," the small figure laughed, looking up at her benefactor.

"You're welll..." Scott said, and then froze.

"Oh, my God!" Fauna gasped, looking up at Scott.

"Fauna?" Scott asked, incredulous.

"I uh, oh my God!" Fauna said and tried to move away.

"Fauna!" Scott yelled and picked her up in a fierce bear hug.

"Scotty?" Fauna asked, unsure.

"Fauna, oh, my God! Oh, Fauna!" Scott laughed for joy.

He kissed her directly on her lips, and then kissed her again.

"I have been looking all over for you! I mean, right after graduation, I went by your house, but y'all had moved and oh, Fauna! Fauna, I am so sorry, so sorry, please, tell me you forgive, tell me it's all right," Scott babbled.

"Scotty?" Fauna asked, looking into his eyes.

"I, please, tell me you still love me; I've been, I've thought about you every day, I really thought I'd never see you again," Scott laughed.

"Yes," Fauna whispered, kissing him.

"Yes?" Scott asked, still laughing.

"Yes Scotty, I do love you; I have always loved you, I'll never love anyone but you," Fauna said, softly rubbing his face with her small hands.

"Stay right here, don't you move; I never want to ever not see you again," Scott laughed as he put her down again.

After a few minutes, it dawned on Scott, all the floats, all the music, all the screaming and cheering and noise just wasn't as exciting as he had thought it was five minutes ago.

"Where are you staying?" Scott yelled to be heard over the noise.

"My dorm room," Fauna answered. "I'm a student at Tulane; nursing."

"You have got to be kidding me!" Scott laughed.

"No, why?" Fauna smiled up at him.

"I'm at Loyola!" Scott laughed. "Physics!"

"Oh my God!" Fauna squealed, realizing they lived in the same city, within walking distance of each other.

"Let's go," Scott yelled, elated.

----

His roommate had decided to go home to Ohio, rather than stick around for the festivities so they went to Scott's dorm room.

"Fauna, really, I'm so sorry," Scott said as they stood in the middle of the small room.

"You already said that, and I've already forgiven you," Fauna murmured, holding him tightly. "Now, let me get out of these shoes; they're killing me."

"Damn, love your costume," Scott smiled, taking in the sight of her as she removed the white pumps.

"Thanks," Fauna giggled. "Got it right there, on Bourbon street."

She giggled as she recounted her and her roommate buying the costumes and the woman offering them discounts if they 'took her temperature.'

"Dorie an her go in the back and next thing I know, we got them for half price," Fauna said and loosened the top.

""God, they're, you're beautiful," Scott murmured as he looked at Fauna's small breasts.

"You are too," Fauna said hugging him tightly.

"Let me," Scott begged and eased Fauna's skirt off.

"Son of a bitch," Scott said as his cock strained to get out of his jeans.

"Looks like you could use a little TLC," Fauna husked, staring at his crotch.

She eased his zipper down and smiled; he was going sans briefs.

"Didn't have any clean ones," Scott admitted.

"I'm not complaining," Fauna said as she pushed his jeans down his legs.

She pushed him backward onto his bed, then got onto the bed next to him and gripped his cock tightly.

"Aw yeah," Scott sighed as Fauna took the first two inches of his cock into her mouth and applied light suction. Her small hand stroked him lovingly as her small tongue bathed the head of his cock in warmth.

She pulled her head off his cock with a loud 'pop' then sank her head down again, taking three inches of his meat into her mouth. More light suction and firm stroking, then she pulled her mouth off of him again, then looked up into his eyes.

"I love you, Scotty, I just want you to know that," she whispered, jamming her hot tongue into his mouth.

"I love you too Fauna; I'm sorry I never told you just how much," Scott admitted.

"Tell me now," Fauna said and again took his cock into her mouth.

"Oh!" he moaned.

He reached over and began toying with her panties.

"Oh yeah!" Fauna sighed, then reached down a did the panties down her thighs.

She sucked more of his cock into her mouth, and then pulled her head off with another loud 'pop.'

"Finger my, stick your fingers in my pussy," she begged, then sucked him again.

Scott wet a finger with his saliva and thrust it into her rectum."

Mmph!" Fauna screamed around his cock and gave a hard suck to his cock.

"Aw shit!" Scott groaned and spewed a large load of his seed into her hot sucking mouth.

"Oh, put another finger in my pussy!" Fauna begged and returned to sucking his cock.

Scott slid another finger into her rectum and began to thrust them in and out of her.

"Aw, yyeess!" Fauna sobbed as she spurted a thin stream of semen into the palm of her hand.

She rubbed the dribbles of her semen all over Scott's cock, and then slithered out of the small bed.

She dropped her panties to the floor and smiled at him.

"Oh Scotty, I've waited my whole life to..." she husked, and then climbed into his lap.

"Damn, oh, shit, oh Fauna!" Scott groaned as Fauna straddled his hips.

He could feel her small hand holding him, guiding him. The head brushed against her anus, then slid away.

Again, she tried to guide him into her, but again the head touched her anus, and then slid away.

"Reach back here, spread my ass wide open," she groaned, growing frustrated.

He cupped her small buttocks, and then spread them wide.

"Aw yeah," she sighed as an inch of his cock gained entry into her tight anal sheath.

"Aw fuck!" Scott groaned.

"Go slow," she begged, voice tight.

She kissed him hotly and lowered herself until nearly half of his cock was inside of her.

"Oh my God," she whispered. "Oh Scotty, this is so beautiful."

"Damn it, Fauna, I'm going to..." Scott whined as his cock spewed hotly inside of her.

"Yyeess!" she sighed and slid the rest of him into herself.

She shuddered and came onto his belly, a thin stream of semen

She wiggled her hips from side to side and smiled down into his eyes.

"You're still hard!" she said.

"And I still want more of you," he smiled.

----

The last of the revelers had been sent home, or brought to jail, or brought to the hospital when Scott walked Fauna back to her small dorm room.

After several more kisses and promises to call each other and promises to see each other as soon as possible, Scott began to walk away.

"Oh, hey, so what'd you give up for Lent?" he asked her. "Tomorrow's Ash Wednesday, you know."

"I gave up celibacy," Fauna smiled. "You?"

"Gave up regrets," Scott smiled. "Letting you go was the biggest regret I ever had. I'll never do that again."

The End.

1...456789