Flowers in the Heart Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,044 Followers

Jenna looked at him for a long moment.

"You're right," she finally admitted. "And I am sorry."

"That's a start," Glen smiled warmly at her. "Now, Beautiful, what you in the mood for? This place has a great Lamb Boona..."

"Is it hot?" Jenna asked.

"Uh, what you think?" Glen smiled as Hashim came to their table.

"He always gets the hottest stuff then acts all surprised when I can't eat it," Jenna complained to the waiter.

"Ah, maybe you would like the Lamb Dornah?" Hashim suggested.

"Cooked in yogurt?" Jenna asked, wrinkling up her face.

"Hey, Beautiful? It's not like the yogurt you get at Early's, okay?" Glen laughed.

"No, no, is not like that at all," Hashim smiled. "Here, I bring you a sample."

"You flirt with him?" Glen playfully accused. "Getting free samples?"

"Maybe," Jenna smiled happily. "Why? Jealous?"

Hashim reappeared with some of the sauce in a small cup.

Jenna tasted it, and then nodded her head in approval.

"Yes, that's what I want!" she said.

"Good, good, Mr. Glen, the cook? He said tell you he's all out of Lamb Boona, you go to McDonald's but you leave lovely lady here, okay?" Hashim smiled as he took their dinner orders.

"You hear him?" Jenna giggled. "He said 'leave lovely lady here.'"

"You are a lovely lady," Glen said.

"You think so?" Jenna asked, looking at him.

"Jenna? I think you are beautiful," Glen answered honestly. "Why you think I call you 'Beautiful' all the time?"

"'Cause you just want to sleep with me," Jenna accused.

"Uh huh, ain't working is it?" Glen asked and took her hands into his. "Jenna, I call you Beautiful, because you are beautiful. Yes, you are sexy, yeah, you got a smoking hot body, and yeah, I'd give my left nut to sleep with you, but, inside and out? You're beautiful. To me? You're beautiful."

"Okay and here we go, lentil soup, careful, lime wedge in bottom of cup, okay?" Hashim said as he brought out the first course.

Jenna slurped at the soup; the large ceramic spoons making slurping too easy, and then scowled darkly as Ronnie, Megan, Hillary, and Roger crowded into the foyer of the restaurant.

"Hey, Jenna?" Glen said, getting her attention again. "They're not sitting with us; don't worry about them."

She looked at him, and then smiled.

"You're right, they're not. I'm out, eating dinner with my man, no matter what they're doing," she said and again began to slurp her soup.

She fought down the scowl as Scott, Terri, Connie, and Jared joined the quartet in the foyer.

Scott nodded to his older brother as they were seated, but did not acknowledge Jenna.

"What's your brother doing with that tit monster?" Terri asked, loud enough for Jenna to hear.

"That is his girlfriend and she is a wonderful girlfriend too," Scott said, even more loudly than Terri.

Jenna stiffened at the hated nickname, and then gasped when Scott's words hit her.

Glen smiled and gave Scott a little nod of appreciation.

Terri saw that any further comments about Jenna would not endear her to him, so she clammed up.

"Good evening, my, everyone is dressed so nicely tonight," Hashim said politely as he passed the menus around. "Now, what can I get you to drink?"

"Uh yeah, yeah, y'all got any beer?" Jared asked.

"Of course," Hashim smiled politely and named the beers the restaurant served. "May I see some ID, please?"

"Aw, dog, I done forgot it, know what I'm saying?" Jared smiled. "I bring it next time, all right?"

"Very good, then you get beer next time, all right?" Hashim said, smiled pasted on his face. "Now, what can I get you to drink?"

Jenna and Glen finished their meals shortly before Scott and his group finished theirs. Scott waved his older brother over.

"Y'all get any pictures?" Scott asked.

"Yeah, probably; she's saying she wants one for her mom, and one for her grandmother, and..." Glen said.

"Okay, get me one too, all right?" Scott said, slipping Glen a twenty dollar bill.

"Uh, yeah, yeah, you got it," Glen said, surprised.

"Why you want one of..." Terri asked, almost angrily. "Huh? Is it because of them big old boobs?"

"No, it's because he's my brother and I have never seen him happy like that," Scott defended, and then wondered why he was bothering to defend himself.

Hashim fought the urge to roll his eyes as the arrogant African American loudly demanded another ice tea.

"Yes sir, sweet, right?" he said, face a mask of politeness.

Connie could tell that Jared was high, stoned on meth; he was being more loud and brash and demanding than he usually was; and he was usually quite loud, brash, and demanding.

"Bring it down," she hissed under her breath at him. "All right? Everyone can tell that you are geeking on some shit."

"No they can't," he hissed back, glancing nervously at the six others at their table.

"Yes, yes they can," she hissed back. "So just cool it, huh?"

Her admonishment lasted all of three minutes before Jared was again being loud, brash, and demanding.

"Hey, I want a couple of us too, all right?" Scott asked Terri and she beamed at him, slightly appeased.

Jared made a point of bumping roughly into Scott as they walked out of the restaurant, then did it again as Scott opened the car door for Terri and Connie.

"Oops, didn't see you there, cracker," he muttered.

"Oh, that's all right," Scott smiled widely and didn't say anything else.

Scott's refusal to rise to the bait upset Jared tremendously.

"God what a n*gger!" Megan complained loudly when she got into Ronnie's car.

She turned and looked at Roger and Hillary.

"I mean, y'all know I'm not racist, but really! Was he acting like a n*gger or what?" she went on.

"Hey, they got just as many white n*ggers as black ones," Roger said.

----

The setting in Radcliffe's was over-bearing, opulent, and quite intimidating to Fauna. The staff was attentive to the point of being intrusive and Fauna found it slightly disconcerting.

She would have preferred a couple of chili-dogs, with extra mustard, from Clark's.

She would have preferred to be at Clark's, with Scotty.

But Anthony was having a great time. The food was quite good, and he was there with a girl he'd had a crush on for years.

"Will you be having dessert, Mr. Carrecci?" their waiter lisped. "We have a divine raspberry cheesecake, oh, and a chocolate truffle pie? It is to die for!"

"Fauna?" Anthony asked.

"Oh, my goodness, I don't know!" Fauna said. "I mean, I'm absolutely stuffed from that dinner! But that chocolate pie does sound almost too good to pass up!"

"How about this?" the waiter smiled at the girl. "We'll put it in a 'to go' box, and you can eat it later?"

"I think you talked me into it," Fauna said, relieved that the meal would soon be over and they could leave the over-bearing restaurant.

"Make that two, please," Anthony said, smiling.

"Yes sir, Mr. Carrecci," the waiter said and strode to the kitchen.

"Thank you; this was a wonderful dinner," Fauna said sincerely, innocently putting her hand on Anthony's thigh.

"You're welcome," Anthony choked out.

He had an erection from the moment he saw Fauna, in the living room of her house. Now, with her warm hand resting a few inches away from his trapped cock, Anthony was close to climax.

----

At the dance, Jared disappeared for more than twenty minutes, leaving a disgusted Connie at the large table by herself.

Jenna and Glen sat at the table with Fauna and Anthony and listened politely as Fauna described the dinner at Radcliffe's.

"Radcliffe's?" Jenna gasped. "Glen, you got to take me there!"

"Hey, Beautiful? Remember? I'm a college student?" Glen smiled easily. "You're getting Wish Bean and Wonder Bread from now on!"

"Wish Bean and Wonder Bread?" Jenna asked.

"Yeah, wish for the bean, wonder where the bread went," Glen said and smiled as the others at the table laughed.

"Well, maybe the next time we go, we'll take y'all with us," Anthony offered magnanimously.

"Oh, Anthony, please," Fauna said. "It was very nice, but I'd much rather go to Clark's, okay?"

"Hey, if it's about the money, don't worry," Anthony bragged.

"No, it's not about the money," Fauna said, fighting against snapping at him.

They did dance a few times, but Anthony could not dance, just kind of waddled and wobbled around.

Glen couldn't dance either, but did perform better than Anthony did.

Fauna looked over where Terri and Scotty were dancing and felt tears begin to form in her eyes, so quickly looked away.

At 10:00, the lights were turned on slightly and the intolerable music ceased.

Brother Dominick took the microphone and made some comments, some observations about how loud the music had gotten over the years, or maybe he was just getting older.

Then he announced Ronnie Edwards and Megan Campion as the evening's King and Queen. It was no surprise to anyone there, but very verb applauded it either.

"That's a bunch of shit I ever heard one," Jared yelled out, quite obviously high.

"Mr. Tyler, I want to see you in my office, first thing Monday morning," Brother Dominick said.

"I mean, come on, huh?" Jared said, pointing to a humiliated Connie. "Look, huh? Look at this fine ass bitch! Now, this, this is a mother fucking queen, not that stuck up cracker bitch, my shit don't stink Megan Campion!"

"I think he's on something," Couch Dumas whispered to Brother Dominick.

"I've already called for the police," Father Gregory said. "They said they had a cruiser right around the corner from us; should be here in just a minute."

"I mean, what the fuck y'all doing, huh? Hey Baby, come here, huh? Show all these dumb ass mother fuckers what a fine ass bath you are, come on, come here and show them," Jared went on. "Yeah! I be knocking the back out of that tonight, y'all feel me? And that stuck up, I'm too good for y'all little bitch over there? That ain't no queen, that's a..."

"Come on, son, obviously, you've had a little too much," Officer Jackson said in a quiet, calm, but firm voice.

"Man, gets your mother fucking hands off me, huh?" Jared said and pushed at the rather large man.

"Son, I am asking you to come with me; don't make me make you come with me," Officer Jackson said.

"Aw, fuck you, can suck my mother fucking dick, that's all I got to say," Jared said and shoved the large man again.

"The deputy had no trouble at all getting Jared into a choke hold, and then slapped the cuffs on him.

"You have the right to remain silent..." Officer Jackson said as he marched Jared out of the gymnasium.

"Now, I do believe this will be a Sweethearts Dance we'll be talking about for a while now," Brother Dominick said, trying to lighten the mood somewhat. "But again, let's here it for your King and Queen, Ronnie Edwards and Megan Campion, huh?"

There was slightly more applause this time. The lights were dimmed and Megan and Ronnie danced to some horrible love song from the 1980s.

"Here," take this, y'all go ahead Connie whispered, afraid of speaking any louder, and slid a hotel room key card across the table to Terri.

"What's this?" Terri asked, looking at the card.

"Room 124, Acadiana Motel; me and Jared was going to do it tonight," Connie choked out, then ran to the bathroom, sobbing.

On cue, Terri and Hillary rose up and followed Connie into the restroom.

"Why they do that shit?" Roger asked Scott.

"Fuck, think I know?" Scott asked. "Maybe they forget what they're doing need someone there to remind them."

"Well, come on, I need to take a shit, come with me so I don't forget and think it's all right to stand instead of squat," Roger joked.

"Um, dude, that's all right, hear?" Scott smiled.

He looked across the room to smile at his brother. Fore a brief second, his eyes met Fauna's and he felt a small twinge in his heart. She looked beautiful tonight.

"She's a fucking guy, dumb ass," he reminded himself and looked away again.

It ripped Fauna's heart out when Scotty looked at her, then looked away. She stared hard at the table top, trying to force her tears back and finally felt like it was safe to look up again. She met Jenna's eyes across the table. Jean smiled sympathetically and Fauna smiled softly in return.

----

"It's your lucky night tonight," Terri whispered to Scott as they gathered their things.

"Committing suicide?" Scott wanted to ask, but instead just smiled noncommittally.

"Connie gave us a room key to her motel room," Terri whispered and licked his lips as he unlocked the car door.

"Oh yeah?" Scott asked, interested.

"Uh huh," Terri said, grinding her crotch against him.

"Okay, we'll drop her off and..." Scott said.

"Uh uh," Terri giggled and got into the car.

"Here you go," Scott said to a still sniffling Connie as he eased his seat forward for her.

"Now, what you mean, 'uh uh,'" Scott asked as he got into the car.

"It's going to be you, me, and her," Terri said, poking him with her finger as she said this. "See? I told you, it's your lucky night!"

"Uh, really?" Scott asked, looking at Connie's face in his rear view mirror.

"Yeah," Connie said harshly.

"Okay," Scott said, knowing when to keep his mouth shut.

----

"Um, when that thing's up, you can't see back here, huh?" Fauna quietly asked their driver, blushing furiously.

"The screen? No ma'am, not at all," the driver assured her. "Might have noticed, you can't see me, right?"

"No, no we can't," Fauna agreed.

"Good thing," he smiled. "I'm not even driving. I'm sitting there, playing video games, got the car on cruise control, not even paying any attention. Now, see, if you could see up there, y'all would be so scared!"

Fauna giggled and got into the rear of the car.

"I will drive reeeaaalll slow," the driver told Anthony. "Use the intercom when you want me to take her home, sir."

"I had a real nice time tonight," Fauna told Anthony.

"Yeah, me too, this is almost like a dream come true," Anthony agreed.

"I um, I don't want you to get the wrong idea and think I just go doing this all the time," Fauna whispered and shut her eyes, trying to imagine it was Scotty in the back of the limousine with her.

"Um, no, no, I wouldn't think..." Anthony said and gasped as Fauna's small hand lightly stroked his cock.

"But tonight is kind of special, huh?" Fauna said, eyes closed, praying for it to be Scotty's cock she was feeling.

"Aw, shit!" Anthony whined as he filled his sweaty briefs with semen.

"His cock wilted almost immediately, due largely to his embarrassment. Fauna continued to rub it lightly through the tuxedo trousers, but it was not rising to the occasion.

Finally, he gave Fauna a quick kiss, and then jammed his fat finger onto the intercom button.

"Uh, sir, I uh, I guess we're ready," Anthony finally croaked out, and then released the intercom button.

"Very good sir, right away, sir," the driver said and turned onto the street Fauna lived on.

"Thank you ma'am, oh, ma'am, don't forget your chocolate pie," the driver said as he opened the door of the limousine.

"Oh, thank you!" Fauna said and retrieved the small container.

"Um, do I, I don't pay you, huh?" Fauna asked the driver.

"Oh, no ma'am, not at all!" the driver assured her. "No, no ma'am, the gentleman has already paid for this evening. But thank you ma'am, it has been my pleasure and my privilege to chauffeur you tonight."

"Thank you," Fauna smiled as Anthony weakly got out of the limousine.

"Take your time, sir," the driver assured Anthony.

"Uh huh," a chastened Anthony said.

"Um, I um, uh, can we um, you want to do this again?" Anthony asked Fauna as they stood on the doorstep.

"Um, not all out like this, huh? I mean, Radcliffe's was nice, but I wouldn't want to go there every night! Jeez, I'd be as big as a house!" Fauna said.

"No, we'll be eating, aw damn, what was it that guy Glen said?" Anthony said.

"Wish bean and Wonder bread," Fauna smiled. "See you in school, okay?"

"Good night," Anthony said and lumbered down the walkway to the waiting limousine.

"Home, sir?" the driver asked.

"Yeah," Anthony said and the driver closed the door.

"This has been the greatest fucking night of my life!" Anthony screamed as the driver started the limousine again.

"What was that, sir?" the driver asked, lowering the panel.

"I said, this has been the greatest night of my life!" Anthony repeated, bubbling with excitement.

"That is very good sir; she is a very beautiful young lady," the driver agreed."

Don't have to tell me!" Anthony enthused.

----

"So, how was it?" Harriet asked as Fauna entered the small living room.

"It was nice; he's a very sweet boy," Fauna said quietly.

"What you got there?" Harriet asked.

"Oh, this is from Radcliffe's; a chocolate truffle pie; I got it for you," Fauna enthused.

"Wow, Radcliffe's? David took me there once, back when we were, before you caught cancer," Harriet said.

""Well, there's no way I'm going to eat this; you take it," Fauna said, thrusting the box at her mother.

"Like I'm going to say no to chocolate pie?" Harriet smiled.

----

Within moments, the limousine pulled up in front of the Carrecci home.

"Um, I'm sorry, I um, I don't know how much I'm supposed to tip you but um..." Anthony hemmed and hawed.

"Sir, when you booked us for the entire evening, the gratuity was already added onto your bill," the driver assured him.

"You sure?" Anthony asked. "I mean, you've been like the best driver in the world and..."

"Sir, it was my privilege to chauffeur you this evening; please call us again if you ever need our services," the driver smiled.

"No, no, here, take this," Anthony thrust a crumpled dollar bill into the driver's hand and lumbered up the walk to his house.

"Aw fuck yeah!" the driver said when he looked at the sweaty one hundred dollar bill he held in his hand.

----

Damn it, come on, I got to piss," Scott complained as Terri and Connie whispered and giggled from behind the closed bathroom door.

"Go find a tree," Connie yelled out and there was more giggling.

Scott grimaced and turned on the television to distract himself from his swollen bladder.

Aw, now that's what I'm talking about!" he said to himself as the Adult movie menu popped up.

"Anal," he muttered and did not look any further.

He watched, jiggling from one foot to the other, as a petite blonde took a massive dildo into her gaping rectum. It was freakish, how easily she took the large dildo.

The scene changed and showed the same blonde taking a man's cock in her ass. Then a second man's cock joined the first and both cocks pounded in and out of the blonde's rectum.

The scene changed after both men squirted copious amounts of semen onto her small backside.

Just as the bathroom door opened, the scene changed to show two women making out with each other, rubbing each other's pussies and moaning.

Oh my God, what are you watching?" Terri screeched.

"Oh yeah," Connie giggled. "The guy at the counter told me; they got these movies in every room!"

"It was stuck on this," Scott lied as he made a fast dash for the bathroom.

He did not bother closing the door as he unzipped his trousers. He waved his hand, trying to clear the stench of marijuana out of the small room. The fan coughed, gurgled, and finally groaned to life, but did little to clear the stench out of the small room.

"Scott! Really!" Terri giggled as the two women on the screen moved into a sixty nine position.

"Uh huh," he said and washed his hands.

"Oh my God!" Connie laughed as a man joined the two women.

"Mind if I join you two?" he asked, stroking a large cock.

"Well, my mouth and pussy's is used right now, guess you'll just have to fuck my ass," the girl on top said, and immediately began licking her girlfriend's pussy again.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,044 Followers
1...456789